My European Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sinead, you're easy to be with."

She was. She was almost always in a good mood and ready to laugh. Physical hardships didn't bother her at all. One time we were biking, and a sudden rainstorm soaked us both. When we finally got to the next town, she had been more upset with the inaccurate weather forecast than being wet. She was always up for a little adventure, and when things didn't work out, she'd laugh and chalk it up to experience. She was easy to talk with. I couldn't imagine a better traveling companion.

"For you," Sinead said. "Thinking it over, I've decided that I'm terrible at negotiating. I want my way, and I get pissed when I don't get it. I get that from Maeve."

While we traveled, Sinead used 'Mam' to refer to our mother and 'Maeve' to refer to her adoptive mother.

"Having two people like that in a family is an explosive combination."

"Aye, it was. But unlike Maeve, I always get your input first, and I get your agreement to the big picture, then I make my plan and I expect you to follow it."

"You're in charge."

"I am. And I like how when you want to change the plan, you don't say that you're going to do something else. You always ask my opinion on doing something else, letting me be in charge again."

"It took me a few trial and errors to figure out how to get my way while making you happy. Fortunately, you always made an Erin lemon face when I did something wrong, so it was easy to figure out when I screwed up."

"An Erin lemon face?"

"When Erin was six or nine months old, we went to a restaurant that put a slice of lemon into our waters. I gave mine to Erin to bite. When she bit it, she made this wonderful face of total revulsion. Then five seconds later, she bit it again and made the same face. She probably spent five minutes biting that lemon." Sinead laughed. "But seriously, you have an expressive face and don't hide how your feelings, so it's easy for me to figure out when I did something that made you unhappy."

"Then you stop doing that."

"Because I want you to be happy. When you're happy, I'm happy."

Sinead raised up and kissed me. "And you make me very happy."

"And you told me this to let me know that I'm doing okay?"

"You're doing perfect." Another kiss, a little longer and with a little passion. "When you make me happy," said Sinead huskily, "I want to make you happy."

Sinead came down for an open-mouth kiss.

Another thing I had learned was to let Sinead initiate sex. She was more into it when she initiated it. And she initiated it often - we had sex more often than I had ever had with any other girlfriend.

In big cities, we rarely could afford a private room. Sadly, most of the sights we wanted to see were in big cities. Consequently, we had to be creative when it came to having sex. When we got the least bit of privacy, we were all over each other. Sinead was happy to give me quickies and 'knob gobblin' when there weren't any other choices. She definitely knew how to make me happy.

* * * *

From Helsinki, we took a ferry to Germany and then worked our way South. As we traveled together, Sinead worked on adopting an American vocabulary. It wasn't something we ever discussed, but I noticed one day that people who couldn't do their jobs were idiots, not gimps. Sinead was familiar with lots and lots of American terms from TV, movies, books, and music; so I think it was mostly a matter of her switching to terms that she knew but didn't use. Once I noticed that, whenever she used an Irish term that an American would find confusing, I'd reply with a sentence that had the American term in it. Frequently, that was the last time I heard the Irish term. She kept "aye" and "mam". And I wanted her to never stop saying 'knob goblin'. The Irish vowels, rhythm, and mannerisms remained.

Sinead surprised me by speaking fluent German. Well, she seemed fluent to me, but I had trouble learning how to say 'Hello', 'Thanks', and 'Goodbye' in any language besides English. When I asked her about it, she said, "I was ready to work for our financial overlords."

I found it surprising how many other young people were traveling around too. We didn't encounter any Italian millionaires that might take Sinead away from me. The more Sinead and I traveled together, the closer we got, and the idea that we might break up before we went to Boston died on the vine. The young people we encountered were from all over the world and seemed a lot like us. Sinead and I were quick to strike up new friendships. Coming into Heidelberg on the train, we had made friends with an American couple, Cindy and Derek, and a Dutch couple, Lars and Isa.

As the train was slowing, Lars told us, "I've heard that there is a youth hostel here that has six-person rooms, and, if six people rent one out, they don't care if it's both boys and girls in the room."

We all agreed to get a six-person room together.

By now, I knew Sinead better than I had known any prior girlfriend. In lots of ways, she was very conservative, very prim and proper. She usually wore a skirt and a blouse. She always wore a bra. In public, we never did anything more affectionate than a quick kiss. If we talked with strangers, it was my job to do the talking. If we disagreed with somebody like where we should go next, it was my job to do the disagreeing. But if we had any privacy, Sinead was quite assertive and up for anything. There's a line between crazy and reckless about having sex outside of a hotel room, and somehow we both naturally drew that line in the same place. And we both loved the crazy. Sinead had her girlfriends giggling regularly.

The room in the youth hostel had wooden units along each wall that contained cabinets, drawers, and two beds, one high and one low. It looked like the upper bed wouldn't rock like an upper bunk bed. There was a narrow walkway between the units, one unit on the left close to the door and two units opposite each other at the far end. There was a small window on the far wall that was high up. Sinead and I got into the upper bed on the far left, while Cindy and Derek got into the lower bed in the unit across from us while Lars and Isa got into the lower bed closest to the door. We all were wearing night clothes when we got into bed, but as soon as Lars turned off the light, I could hear everyone taking off their clothes. There wasn't much light coming through the window, so I could only hear the other couples.

It was the first time that either Sinead or I had had sex in the same room as another couple. We were both very intimidated. We whispered very quietly to each other. While we were having sex, I think we were quieter than when we had had sex in Sinead's parents' house. It was very uncomfortable for both of us, and, though we enjoyed having sex, it was one of our less enjoyable sessions. We put our clothes back on.

The other two couples weren't as intimidated as we were. Cindy had the highest pitch voice of the three women and I heard her "ah, ah, ah" across from us for a while. Isa had the lowest pitch voice and I heard her "uh, uh, uh" even after Sinead and I had stopped. Sinead and I snuggled up and fell asleep.

The next day, we explored the city with Cindy, Derek, Lars, and Isa. They were a lot of fun to be with, but Lars kept doing something that annoyed me - he kept staring at Sinead, obviously taking her clothes off in his mind. I confess that I checked out Cindy and Isa - Cindy was curvy but a little overweight while Isa was very pretty, thin, and flat-chested. But I didn't do so blatantly like Lars did.

At the end of dinner, I found out why Lars had been staring at Sinead. The six of us had decided to splurge and have dinner at a nice restaurant with some wine. We were all feeling good once the meal was finished. Lars leaned forward and said, "For a little special fun tonight, how about we switch partners when we get back to the youth hostel? I have plenty of condoms to share. What do you think, Derek?"

Sinead slipped her fingers through mine as we kept our hands down low. I knew immediately why Lars had asked Derek first - both Isa and Sinead were better looking than Cindy, and Lars and I were better looking than Derek. If they said yes, both of them were going to spend the night with a better-looking partner. So Derek and Cindy were more likely to say yes than Sinead and me.

Derek looked at Cindy, apparently found acceptance, then said, "Sounds like it'd be fun."

Lars turned to me. "And you, Noel?"

Sinead squeezed my hand tightly, which wasn't any kind of a clue.

"Sinead and I haven't been together that long. It's still exciting being with her, so we're going to pass."

Sinead let go of my hand.

Lars turned to Derek. "Are you still okay with switching?"

Derek looked at Cindy. "Yes. Yes, we are."

When we got back to the room in the youth hostel, it was much like the night before except just before Lars turned off the lights, the girls switched beds. As Sinead and I stripped naked, I heard the others taking off their clothes as well.

Once we were naked, I pulled Sinead to me and whispered, "Did I make the right choice saying no?"

"Yes. You noticed I was holding your hand when you answered. If you had said yes, I was going to yank you to the floor and start kicking you." I chuckled softly. "And I kick hard. Just ask my brothers."

I hugged Sinead. "It was an easy decision to make. No woman appeals to me like you do."

"You're the only man I want to make love to."

"You're the only woman I want to make love to."

"I love you, Noel."

"I love you, too."

We kissed. Part of me said that I shouldn't have told my half-sister that I loved her; that it was wrong, just like making love to her was wrong. I easily pushed that thought away. I loved Sinead. I loved her as a woman, not like I loved my sisters. I was only telling her the truth. When we got to Boston and I told her that I was her half-brother, we would have to put that genie back into its bottle. But for now, I was in love with her and was going to enjoy it.

We continued kissing. The kisses were more passionate than last night. Then we started with the caresses and they seemed more excited than last night. The ah's and uh's started, but we continued our kissing and fondling as if they weren't there. The bed was too narrow for me to eat Sinead out, so I slid my hand between her legs and she opened her legs to give me access. I took my time, stroking the inside of one thigh, up and around her slit, then back down to the other side. We had been kissing but now I slid down the bed and sucked Sinead's nipple into my mouth. She normally moaned when I did so, but not tonight. I changed the path of my hand to be up the thigh, up one side of Sinead's slit, a rub on one side of her clit, a brief stop at the top of her slit, and then the same thing down the other side. Sinead was pushing her crotch hard against my hand as it neared her clit. I sucked her other tit into my mouth, then ran my tongue over and under her nipple.

I moved up for some more kisses. Our tongues dueled as I now kept my fingers inside her slit. Sinead was wet now and I used her fluids to make my fingers slide better. I ended the kiss and switched to concentrating on Sinead's clit. Sinead was on her way now, mouthing her oh's instead of saying them like she usually did. We were silent while the ah's and uh's continued in the background. Occasionally, Sinead whispered directions - "harder", "up higher", "a little down".

Finally, Sinead made some noise as she started gasping. Four, five, six gasps then she slammed her mouth shut as she came.

After a few moments, Sinead whispered to me, "That was a good one."

"I wanted to make the woman I love happy," I whispered back.

"You did. Now, fuck me."

I moved on top of her, and she spread her legs. Sinead grabbed my cock and guided me to her hole. I pushed and retreated, pushed and retreated, pushed and then I was all the way in.

"I love you," I whispered. Sinead smiled at me.

I wanted our fuck to be a special one, but the small bed limited what I could do. We both preferred fast and hard, but I decided for long and slow tonight. I pulled back slowly, then pushed back into her slowly. I kept up the slow cycles. I could feel Sinead's legs wrapped around mine. There was enough light that I could see her beautiful face. Sinead recognized that I was looking at her, and she gave me her dazzling smile.

Then I had a crazy idea.

I slowly pushed forward until I was all the way in her, then I stopped.

"Do you enjoy fucking me?" I asked quietly.

"Yes," Sinead whispered back with a confused look on her face.

"Then tell me how much enjoy fucking me."

"How?"

"Just say 'I love fucking you'."

"I love fucking you," Sinead whispered.

"Louder."

"They'll hear us."

"So? Do you enjoy fucking me or not?"

"I do but..."

"I'm the one you love. They aren't important."

Sinead wasn't buying it. I made one last try. "Please humor me this once."

I resumed fucking Sinead. A slow in and a slow out. I was disappointed that our first fuck after we said "I love you" was going to be so boring. When I tossed out a crazy idea, Sinead usually said yes but not always. It was always her choice. As all of our conversation was in whispers, no one else would ever know that she had rejected my idea.

Sinead pulled me down to her and kissed me. We frenched for a while with me buried in her. As I had to support my weight with my arms, it wasn't the most comfortable position to kiss in nor was it one of our more passionate kisses. But if she wanted to kiss, I'd kiss all night.

Sinead ended the kiss, smiled at me then whispered, "Just this once."

I smiled back at her and resumed fucking.

"I love fucking you," said Sinead at a conversation volume. I smiled even bigger.

"It feels so good," she said even louder. I silently chuckled and then increased the pace.

"Noel, you're the best. Give it to me," said she even louder. I was having a great time. If she wanted me to give it to her, I would give it to her. I start fucking her even harder.

"Oh, God! Oh, God!"

Sinead was loud enough now that people in the hallway might hear her. She was driving me crazy, and I was pounding her hard and fast now.

"Oh! Oh! OH!"

Sinead was making even her moans extra loud.

I moved up higher so I would be in a better position to fuck her hard. I was pounding her so hard now that I had a faint worry that the bed would collapse.

"Don't! Stop! Fucking me!" Sinead yelled.

Thank you, Jerry Maguire.

Fucking Sinead was so much fun that I didn't want to stop, but I knew that I was close to coming. I slammed into her hard and fast over and over again. Her tits bounced up and down delightfully. Sinead stopped talking and merely moaned "Oh! Oh! Oh!" loudly. I felt myself getting closer and closer to coming, then I went over the edge.

As I was spurting into Sinead, I heard her cry, "OHHHHHH!" and come as well. As I released a few more shots into her, I slowed and then stopped. It had been a great, wonderfully memorable fuck.

I was grinning uncontrollably when I collapsed next to Sinead.

"That was so wicked," she whispered fiercely and then poked me in the ribs. I started laughing silently. "You're so evil," she added and then gave me another poke. That made me laugh even harder. "If I didn't love you, I'd be so pissed off right now." I doubled over in silent laughter. Tears came to my eyes. Of all the crazy things I had done with Sinead, this was the one I found the funniest.

When I finally caught my breath, I whispered to Sinead, "You were magnificent." I kissed her. "You were awesome."

"I noticed that you didn't say anything."

In a loud voice, I said, "I love you, Sinead, with all my heart and soul. You're the only one I want to make love to." Then I whispered to her, "Better?"

"Better."

We then started talking about other issues, primarily our plans for tomorrow. I felt that Sinead had enjoyed the dirty talk, but that I had pushed her way, way out of her comfort zone. I tried to make it up to her by being extra affectionate and agreeing with all of her suggestions for tomorrow. I told her I loved her a lot, partly to be affectionate and partly because of the novelty of acknowledging that I loved her. After a while, we talked less and kissed more. The kisses got more passionate, the touches got more eager and once again I mounted her. During this fuck, Sinead made her "oh, oh, oh" at her usual volume. After we had come once more, we put on our night clothes and snuggled, then slowly drifted off to sleep. As I drifted off, I continued to hear Cindy's high-pitched "ah, ah, ah".

The next morning when I awoke, I dropped out of the bed to the floor. Sinead dropped to the floor shortly after me. The noise we made woke up Lars.

"Hey, Lars," I said quietly. "Sinead and I are going to shower and then go somewhere to rent bikes. We're going to spend the next few days riding. So we're going to be saying goodbye to you four in a little while."

I noticed that Isa was sleeping with Lars, though she was at least topless as I could see her tits as I talked with Lars. Perhaps she had intended the free show to lure me and Sinead into joining in tonight?

When I got back to the room after showering, the other four were stirring. I started packing and Sinead soon joined me. I eavesdropped on the others as we finished our packing.

"Lars," Cindy in an excited voice, "Do you know of another city where six people can get a hostel room like this one? Or even better, where we can get an eight-person room?"

Someone sure enjoyed their first night of swinging.

* * * *

The next night, I had trouble falling asleep even though we had had a long bike ride that day.

I had come to accept that I wasn't going to stop fucking my half-sister. I enjoyed it; she enjoyed it; and we were having fun together. When we had started traveling together, it had seemed so unlikely that we would last the summer; that the fucking would naturally come to an end. Now, it looked almost certain that we would fuck the rest of the summer.

But it wasn't only having fun together anymore. Sinead and I were in love. I didn't know what plans Sinead had for us when we got to Boston, but I was certain most of them involved me, her, and Happy Ever After Land. All her plans would go up in flames once we got to Boston.

I thought about telling her that she was my half-sister. I love you, Sinead, but there's something you need to know... Or I could play dumb and ask, What was your mother's name again? Why that's the same as my mother's maiden name! And when was she born? Or I could tell her that we were getting too serious too quickly, and that I needed some time away from her. Brothers and sisters shouldn't be in love like we were, and I should put an end to it.

But what would Sinead do? I couldn't see her continuing to travel. If she traveled without me, guys would constantly hit on her, and she hated that. We didn't meet many single travelers as it was so much more fun to travel with someone else, and all the single travelers we met were guys. Sinead could join other women traveling, but I knew that wouldn't work out - Sinead had to be in charge to enjoy traveling, and they wouldn't let her.

Sinead could fly back to Cork and wait there until it was time to go to Boston. But what would she do in Cork? I couldn't see her getting a job for what was left of the summer. Just crash at someone's apartment and spend all day doing nothing?

If I told her that Mom was dead, Sinead could go to London or Germany and get a job. But it would probably take her a while to get a job, and she didn't have the money to live very long in either place. Asking her dad for money would probably fail as she would have to confess to lying to him for weeks.