My Eventful Naked Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve went down on her knees. She pushed my fat cock into her mouth and to me surprise, began to bite it really hard. I could see both her top and bottom sets of wonderful teeth clamping down so hard onto my cock flesh that they almost met. She then began to shake her head, pulling on my cock like a dog with a bone. It was so painful that I felt like screaming, but oh what delight it was at the same time. Eve did not let up and continued to bite my cock savagely, often drawing blood. Eve then looked at my very large purple, plum like cock head and sunk her teeth deep into it. The pain was excruciating but I was also close to orgasm as I watched Eve ruthlessly chew on my cock head.

Eve stood up and led me out of the shower by my hand. We toweled off quickly and then she said she wanted to try something with me. She told me to stand on my toes and put my hands on my head. I complied. Eve then began to slap my cock hard with the palm of her hand. Eve laughed as she watched my long fat cock spinning about. I remained still as eve slapped my cock as hard as she could.

Eve then told me to close my eyes. I did so. Then I heard a really loud slap and felt a sharp stinging and burning in my cock. I opened my eyes and saw that Eve was slapping my cock ferociously with one of her flip flops and grinning like a Cheshire cat. Eve laughed as she witnessed my cock flapping about with each powerful slap of her flip flop. I adored what she was doing to me and I was helpless to stop her as she pounded my prone cock mercilessly with her flip flop.

Eve was like a machine, slapping my cock with her flip flop continuously for several minutes as beads of sweat ran down her body. After one particularly ferocious slap I ejaculated and cum flew everywhere, and all over Eve. She howled with laughter saying that she knew that this would "get me off'. She grabbed my cock and shook it roughly and told me that we were a great team. I didn't know what to say, except that Eve was right about my kink. I simply adored my cock being brutally punished by women.

I returned to the shower and eve left my room saying that she would see me later. I looked down at my cock and it was slightly bruised and covered in bite marks. As I showered I heard the door open once more and in walked Norma, one of the big titted blondes in the group. She walked into the shower and told me that the ladies were expecting me downstairs to join them for drinks sometime soon.

I grabbed Norma's huge tits and squeezed them as we talked, which she seemed to enjoy enormously and she responded by gripping my cock. Norma was really outstandingly cute. I said to Norma, "why don't I fuck you first". Norma laughed and nodded. We dried quickly and Norma expresses her preference for being on top. Norma straddled me and lowered herself onto my stiff, fat cock. Norma had a tight pussy and it was an incredibly snug fit for both of us.

Norma bounced on my cock eagerly as her large tits flapped back and forth in front of my face. I grabbed them and squeezed them roughly, sinking my strong fingers deep into her soft, doughy tit flesh. I pushed her left nipple into my mouth and sucked and nibbled it. Norma orgasmed rapidly and was almost squealing with delight. She told me that she hadn't had sex in almost ten years before I had fucked her the previous night. This statement really turned me on. Norma climaxed over and over as I fucked her aggressively and fondled her amazing tits.

Norma pushed her mouth close to my ear and whispered that she loved me. As she said this, I ejaculated explosively inside of her and she giggled like a little girl. Norma got up to go back downstairs. I told her to tell the ladies that I would not be down for drinks but would meet them in their rooms later on. Norma nodded and smiled. I decided that I needed some rest and dozed off for about an hour. This was only my second day at the hotel and the pace was frantic.

Later that evening, I decided to keep my promise and crossed the corridor naked to the ladies rooms. I found them all in one room, quite drunk and still drinking. They were all naked and they cheered loudly when they saw me. They grabbed me and guided me onto the bed, all of their hands caressing my body. Ann told me to relax and that they would look after me and the ladies all giggled. I lay back and shut my eyes. One of the ladies immediately grabbed my cock and began to tug on it while the others ran their hands along my thighs, my chest and my balls.

I was rock hard but very relaxed also. I looked down and saw Norma, Rose and Ceci passing my cock between them and sucking it contentedly, while the others stroked my chest and thighs. Betty was recording everything on her phone camera. Ann told me that they all wanted to ride on top this evening and she was the first one to climb onto my stiff, swollen cock. Ann's huge tits hung down in front of my face and I squeezed and sucked them continuously as Ann bounced happily on my cock. Each of the women took their turn to ride me and when I left they were all quite tired and worse for the drink. I sneaked back over to my room. To my surprise, Eve followed me.

I flopped onto my bed and Eve dropped down next to me and smiled at me. She asked me if I was ready to try something different. I nodded. Eve guided me into the bathroom and stood me next to the long granite counter top where the sink was. Eve climbed up onto the counter top and stood on it wearing only her flip flops. The ceiling was high enough for her to stand upright.

Her pussy was at my face level and she ground it playfully into my face and laughed. She told me to rest my cock on top of the granite counter top. I did as she requested. She looked down at it and said, "my god you have a long cock" and then to my shock, she stomped on it really hard. Eve laughed and then continued to stomp on my cock with her flip flop clad foot. I loved what she was doing and I could feel both the pain and the ecstasy welling up inside of me to almost unbearable heights.

Eve giggled and alternated her feet as she stomped repeatedly on my cock as hard as she possibly could. I stood there motionless biting my lip with the pain and pleasure as Eve relentlessly stomped on my prone, exposed cock. Eve told me that I was her bitch and that my cock was an amusing toy for her to punish hard. Eve pounded my cock hard with her feet and I noticed that it looked ridiculously flattened under her body weight as she crushed it against the granite surface. Suddenly, I exploded cum onto the counter and eve giggled as she continued to trample my cock.

Eve climbed down from the counter, pushed her face into mine and bit my bottom lip really hard and wished me a good night and left my room once more. I cleaned myself up and flopped back onto the bed. I had discovered a weird and wonderful addiction that I knew I would have to cater for once I returned home.

The week soon passed by. I spent my days at the beach and my nights with the ladies from Chicago. It was time for us to part company. We exchanged emails and promised to stay in touch. Betty said that she would send some of the video footage to me as a keepsake. We all hugged each other naked one last time and the ladies cried, telling me that they would miss me terribly. I gave Norma's amazing tits one last squeeze and she giggled between her tears.

Soon, I was on the plane back home in a reflective mode and everything that happened that week seemed totally surreal and bizarre to me. I had learned something about myself and I knew that I would continue to experiment when I returned home. I missed the ladies, they had been fun. When I returned home I found email messages from them already and an invitation to join them once more at the same time and place the following year, which I immediately accepted.

Eve's message had a link to some websites. One was her own personal website. It appears that she had been moonlighting as a dominatrix and there were leather clad photos of her on the site. The other was a link to the website "Fetlife" which I am now a member of and where you can find me if you want to say hello!!

12