My Ex and Call Girl Meet

Story Info
Ex-wife is seduced by high-priced call girl.
3.6k words
4.4
102.2k
22
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was one of the lucky ones that made it out of the dot com bubble in the 90's before it burst. With my own startup gone public and my getting out at the right time, I ended up with enough that I never have to work or worry about money again. I bought a great little house on the beach in southern California and settled into a life of semi-leisure.

About the same time, my wife re-connected with an old childhood sweetheart. I was not devastated about it since the love had gone out of our marriage years before, and we were staying together for our 2 kids who we now raise in joint custody. My divorce was pretty civilized. I was very generous in the settlement and gave my former wife Shelly more money than she ever imagined she would have, so she and I remained friendly. She remarried about a year after the divorce, while I on the other hand have no desire to settle back into the institution of marriage.

After the divorce I decided that I would be one of those guys that "owns a tuxedo and rents his women", so for female companionship I utilize the services of a very high-end Madame that dispatches some of the most beautiful women on the planet. This exclusive service was referred to me by a CEO friend of mine (whose name is a recognizable cornerstone of commerce). The quality of this service is unparalleled (lets just say that it puts Heidi Fleiss' stable to shame). It's very expensive (if I told you how much for an evening you would think I was crazy), but trust me when I tell you - it is worth every penny.

Over the past two years I have had the privilege of being with several of these magnificent creatures and now spend most of my social time with three of them (not at the same time) who have become my standard fare. My favorite is Anaais (AhNaEes), a remarkable woman of 29 years who came to this country as a teenager from Spain and still sports a slight accent, which tends to make my hard-ons that much harder when I'm with her.

Anaais is a stunning 6'1" beauty with perfect bronze colored skin that is complimented with hair the color of copper and bright green eyes that seem to pierce right through you. Every time we go out for an evening, heads turn when we walk into a room. I enjoy bringing her to my social occasions as she is highly educated, holding a degree in economics, and can speak on any topic with knowledge and clarity. She screens her gentleman very carefully and only makes herself available to 6 clients, so I feel incredibly fortunate.

In bed, she is without reservations and has opened up new worlds for me that I never knew existed. Tantric sex, extended orgasms, hidden g-spots, etc.; she takes enormous pleasure in pleasing me and educating me to become a better lover. On a few occasions she has shared me with her female friends as she is openly bi. She will occasionally call me in the middle of the night asking if I'm alone, and upon my approval will hurry over with a new position, or new toy to try out – these spontaneous visits are always gratis.

It was after one of these impromptu calls on a Friday night that Anaais stayed on into the late morning, sunning herself on one of my cots on the sand, meditating to the sound of the surf. I was staring at her sculpted form from my kitchen bay-window, enjoying my morning coffee and recalling how I woke up to the sight of Anaais gently bringing my cock to life with her mouth. I was nudged out of this wonderful waking dream by the doorbell and found my ex, Shelly at the door asking for one of my son's textbooks that he needed for homework. She was dressed in her weekend garb of tiny tube top that showed off her firm breasts, skimpy khaki shorts, and barefoot as usual.

"Morning slick, Just picking up the book. Mmm, I smell coffee. I haven't had my usual this morning, can I have a cup?" Shelly asked as she breezed by me in her typical manner.

"Sure, come on in," I replied to the vacant space at the door.

Shelley pranced into the kitchen and plopped herself onto one of my director's chairs overlooking the sand while I poured her coffee. "Oh my God," Shelly exclaimed with her jaw dropping as she spotted Anaais outside. "I'll go, I didn't mean to interrupt."

"Don't be silly Shel, you're not interrupting anything. Enjoy your java while I try to find Jordan's Algebra book, probably buried underneath ten pounds of stuff in his room."

Shelly was aware of my 'paid pleasures' and to her credit never complained to me about it or came across as judgmental. As I was leaving the kitchen, I turned to watch Shelly watching Anaais and remembered once while we were married when Shelly, in a rare drunken state, told me about the time she had sex with her college roommate. It was a one time thing that she had enjoyed immensely and on occasion would use the memory as a masturbation fantasy, a fantasy I borrowed from time to time while we were married.

Shelly has a magnificent body, as she was a top-notch gymnast throughout her college years and paid particular attention to keeping her toned body in shape. Combined with her classic California, natural blonde looks, I was never without terrific sex with her. Even after we decided to end our marriage, we enjoyed each others bodies up to our last night together. Weird, I know but somehow it worked for us as we had no deeper expectation of one another.

Before I had a chance to continue on my mission for the missing textbook, Anaais got up off the lounger leaving her un-strapped bikini top behind and headed for the kitchen in only her thong. Her bronze skin had a slight damp glow from the warmth of the sun and I heard Shelly make an audible gasp as she took in this woman's striking beauty.

Anaais entered the kitchen and unashamedly smiled at my ex-wife while extending her hand in friendship. "You must be Shelly, Adam has told me all about you. I am Anaais."

Shelly took the woman's hand and stammered, "I .. I'm very pleased to meet you. Yes, I'm Shelly."

Anaais held onto Shelly's hand, and stared into my ex-wife's blue eyes. "He didn't tell me you were so beautiful, although he did an accurate telling of your fantastic body." Anaais said as she glanced at me in the doorway, giving me a quick flash of a smile.

"Really," Shelly sneered. "What else did Adam mention about me?"

"That you sometimes fantasize about other women."

"Wha... what?" Shelly responded in shock.

"Please, don't take offense. I can't help but be honest when I see such a striking creature such as yourself. I too am attracted to certain women, even though I love my men. This, I think, we have in common, yes?" Anaais was still holding Shelly's hand and was now stroking her arm with her free hand.

Shelly was now visibly shaken. "I ... I don't know what to say, I..."

"No words are necessary between two such as us." Anaais whispered as she slowly leaned down towards Shelly's face.

My eyes shifted to the full-length mirror on the adjoining dining room wall. I saw Anaais' lips part and touch Shelly's ever-so lightly. Shelley let out a small moan from her throat as she felt Anaais' tongue brush across her trembling lips. Shelley widened her mouth for this beautiful stranger, and I could see their kiss grow more passionate by the second.

Anaais broke off the kiss abruptly, with Shelly confused and trying to catch her breath. Taking Shelly's other hand in hers she pulled my ex-wife to her feet. "Come with me now, quickly." Anaais was in control now, and Shelley was helpless to resist. She was led across the kitchen, the dining room, and through my bedroom door.

I quietly followed these two gorgeous women thinking I could peek in unnoticed – there was no way I was going to miss this. As I peered into the room I saw them standing next to my bed in a passionate embrace, their lips locked and soft moans harmonizing together. I watched intently as Anaais caressed Shelly's face with her fingertips, pausing to dip her middle finger in-between their lips to enter Shelly's mouth. Shelly's moans got louder at this point and Anaais moved her hands slowly down to Shelly's neck, bare shoulders, quickly across her breasts, and rested finally below the tube top.

Without hesitation, Anaais moved her fingers under the top taking it with her as her hands moved up to Shelly's bare breasts. Shelly broke away from the kiss and let out a a loud gasp.

Anaais smiled down at Shelly while she was gently pinching her extended nipples and uttered, "Adam, come in here and watch us, now."

Shelly's head snapped around to see me in the doorway. She stared at me with half-closed eyes and the lustful grin that spread across her lips was the only approval I needed. I stepped into the small room and stood in the corner, trying to not make any distracting sounds.

Anaais lifted the tube top over my ex's head, and bent to take Shelly's left nipple in her mouth.

"O my God...," Shelly whispered and glance at me while Anaais moved her tongue back and forth between each breast. "I don't believe this is really happening."

Anaais lowered Shelly to the mattress with my ex's legs draped over the edge as she dropped to her knees and pulled off the shorts and panties in one quick move. Shelly's breathing was getting ragged as she raised her head up to watch Anaais slowly lick the inside of her thighs with her velvet tongue. She worked her way up towards the waiting pussy, leaving a trail of shiny saliva on each leg. She moved her fingers up to the outside of Shelly's pussy and spread the lips apart. I could see the familiar pink where I had spent so much time and attention myself. The light coming through the window made the flowing juices glisten. Anaais gently blew a stream of warm breath towards the engorged clit. Shelly started a low moan and was now rocking from side to side.

Anaais paused and inhaled, "I can smell your sex, Shelly. The aroma is intoxicating; it is making me very wet. You want me to put my tongue in your beautiful cunt, don't you?"

"Yes, yes..," Shelly hissed through her teeth.

"I will do this for you, but you must promise to re-pay me by doing whatever I tell you."

"I will ...yes, I'll do whatever you want. Please, I want to feel your tongue," Shelly's eyes were large as saucers, staring at the ceiling.

"I want to do this for you, Shelly. You have a beautiful blond pussy. And, you keep it trimmed so nicely," Anaais was whispering in a low monotone and gently blowing in between her sentences. "I know how to make a glorious orgasm for a woman, a woman such as you, who has known the gentle female touch of fingers and tongue, as well as the deep penetration of a man's hard cock."

"Ooohhhh..., "Shelly moaned, her eyes shut tight as she arched her back off the mattress. She was having her first orgasm of the morning. It was unbelievable, Anaais had brought my ex-wife to orgasm with only her words and warm breath. Before Shelly (or I) could recover, Anaais plunged her tongue deep into her core. Shelly let out a scream and arched again, exploding into a quick second orgasm. At this point, I thought my already steel-hard cock would burst.

Anaais then peeled off her thong, swiveled Shelly fully onto the bed and positioned herself in a straddle position over her. She slowly lowered her torso so that their nipples lightly touched and then she dipped her tongue into Shelly's open mouth. Their tongues played out a sensuous, slippery dance as they slid along each others lips and moved back and forth into waiting mouths.

Anaais was now slowly pumping her hips so that the two hungry pussies were rubbing together and apart in a perfect rhythm. Their tongues were taking on a matching rhythm and the women were beginning to moan into each other. Shelly let out a soft scream as she reached around Anaais, placing her hands on the perfect bronze ass, pulling their pussies tight together and having her third orgasm.

Shelly was breathing hard and fast as Anaais raised her torso and straddled her partner's hips, with pussies still making contact. "Adam, please move where Shelly can see you and take off your shorts so that she can look at your cock, which I am sure is very hard right now."

I did as I was told, and my engorged prick was standing straight up, aiming towards the ceiling. Both women were staring directly towards this center of attraction. Shelly's breathing was still ragged as she smiled at my proud display. "Oh, Adam, I always loved your cock. It really is perfect, and brings back so many erotic memories. I fantasize about it a lot when I am making love to my husband."

"Take it into your hand, now Shelly," Anaais commanded.

I stepped in closer as Shelly tentatively reached out her hand and with her fingertips, slowly traced up the length of my cock from its base to the tip where a copious amount of pre-cum was forming. With the tip of her first finger, Shelly rubbed the sticky fluid over the entire head of my prick.

"It feels so good," She purred.

"Shelly, let me taste it." Anaais' opened her mouth for Shelly's finger and sucked it in while letting out a slow moan. She then bent down and placed her tongue into Shelly's mouth "Does he taste as good as you remember? I love his taste."

"Yes, just like I remember, and it tastes even better when I taste it on your tongue."

"Good, Shelly. Now take Adam's prick and bring it to my mouth."

Shelly grabbed hold of my cock and pulled me into Anaais' waiting mouth. I felt the familiar warmth and wetness of her gentle sucking around the head while her tongue swirled around and around. Shelly still held onto the base of my member while alternating the pressure of her grip with soft squeezing motions. Anaais began taking more and more of me into her mouth with an agonizingly slow, up and down motion with each stroke going deeper until she was taking Shelly's fingers into her mouth along with my entire length.

I could sense a pumping motion happening between these two goddesses once again and through my half closed eyes I saw their cunts now forcefully grinding against one another. Both women started a low guttural moaning in their throats which pushed me over my edge and I felt my knees starting to buckle as I exploded with incredible force into Anaais' talented mouth. She fully swallowed my first two spurts and quickly pulled me into the cool air pointing my still erupting cock directly at Shelly's face which caught the next two bursts across her cheek and chin. Anaais moved her aim and the last few jets landed on Shelly's tits.

I was now reduced to a quivering mass of gelatin leaning against the bed's headboard. I opened my eyes to see Anaais lean down and plunge her tongue and the remains of my jism into Shelly's mouth, while at the same time two pairs of tits smashed together, resulting in moans turning into loud screams as pussies jerked convulsively, both beauties coming in tandem.

I collapsed into a chair in the corner of the room as I tried to will half my entire blood supply out of my cock and back to the rest of my body. The girls were now lying side by side, trying to catch their collective breath but not halting their attentions as hands were still roaming over breasts, clutching asses, and fingers dipping into pussies. Anaais slid down to Shelly's cum covered nipples and began cleaning each one with her wet tongue.

Shelly's head was now jerking left to right as she was making half hearted protests "No... I can't... I can't. Not again... no, please, please."

"Yes, Shelly," Anaais gasped as she swung her body around straddling her hips over Shelly's head. "You must now repay me as promised. I want you to do to me, everything that I say, everything that I do to you."

I could see a combined look of panic, intrigue, and lust in my ex-wife's face as she stared up at Anaais' beautiful quim which had barely a hint of soft copper-colored down trim. Anaais lowered her face to Shelly's wet pussy and gently kissed the waiting, damp lips as if it were a mouth, her tongue reaching out to circle its entire length and finishing with a slow penetration into the center of Shelly's depths . Shelly's eyes grew wide and her mouth opened as she drew in a sharp gasp of air.

"Now Shelly, kiss my cunt for me. Gently. Make soft love to my pussy with your lips and tongue. Mirror my every movement."

I got up out of the chair to find a better observation point and saw Anaais slowly lowering her hips to Shelly's face. I could see Shelly tentatively move her mouth to the descending pussy that begged for attention. With eyes closed Shelly placed her lips on Anaais' mound and began a flurry of soft kisses that followed her partners movements beat for beat.

Anaais swirled her tongue in and out of the waiting tunnel and Shelly followed suit. Anaais began lapping the engorged clit in front of her with Shelly repeating each subtle move. Anaais would utter occasional commands.

"That's it Shelly, there... Deeper, put your tongue into me deeper... No, not like that, like this... Faster, do that faster,,, Again, again, again.

They were doing an ultimate dance with one another, Anaais leading and Shelly following every step. Their actions were steadily accelerating, their breathing getting heavier. There was a glistening sheen covering their bodies. I could tell Shelly was starting to lose all sense of herself. She was now just raw nerve endings reacting to incredible stimulation throughout her entire being. She started to utter disconnected thoughts.

"fucking me... cunt... pussy... licking me... deep, deep, deep... your tongue... my clit... deeper, harder, softer, harder... sucking my clit..."

Anaais' assault on Shelly's dripping pussy was like an artist at work. I now recalled why she was such a highly paid professional. How her level of sexual prowess and expertise surpassed mortal fantasies. The air was heavy with the scent of sex, women's sex. I could hardly grasp all I was seeing and feeling

I looked down, and to my surprise I had been working my hand up and down my fully replenished cock. I had no idea when I started. I only knew that I was moving in rhythm with these sexual animals before me. I knew I would come when they would come.

They were groaning into each other's pussies now, their heads nodding up and down with their tongues lunging in and out of swollen cunts. Their glistening sheen was now dripping off their bodies. It seemed like time had stopped and all that existed was raw uncontrolled sex. They both began to get louder and moving faster.

"Now Shelly, my cunt is going to come in your mouth," Anaais was gasping her words. "Come with me. Explode into my mouth. Give me your come" she screamed.

Shelly pushed her heels into the mattress, arching her back as only a gymnast could. She lifted Anaais with her, screaming into her pussy. Both women now yelling obscenities into each other's pulsing cunts.

I came to an explosive end with jets of come spraying in every direction hitting the walls, the women, the ceiling. Spots of white light were flashing in front of my eyes and I believe I almost passed out at that moment and collapsed back into the chair. After a few minutes I recovered enough to see the girls in a face-to-face embrace kissing deeply, and quietly moaning into each others mouths.

Still out of breath they broke their kiss and stared into each others eyes. Anaais leaned up on one elbow and caressed Shelly's breast. "Thank you my dearest Shelly. You are an extraordinary lover and I will never forget you."

She kissed Shelly one last time and jumped out of bed and into the bathroom shower. Still in my chair and feeling a little vulnerable, I quickly pulled on my shorts as I watched Shelly slide out of the bed and stumble around the room in search of her clothes.

"My God..." she whispered as she put on her shorts and top, stuffing her panties into her pocket. She stopped and glanced at me. Shaking her head, she pointed her finger in my direction. "This never happened," She said in a measured tone.

12