My Ex: Flights of Fancy Pt. 02

Story Info
Ex wife is still a slut for big black cocks.
2.7k words
4.11
29.7k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ex, now a flight supervisor on a major airlines, comes to visit me after we have a chance meeting during my fight home. She is about to tell me about that what happened after we parted ways at the airport.

-------------------------

Damn, I think to myself standing over the couch gazing down at her almost naked body, she still gets me hot as a four balled tomcat in an alley full of in heat bitches. She looked sexy as all hell to with just that blouse on opened to show of her boobs. That's when I noticed something.

"Well, it looks like you had that boob job you always wanted ... " I grinned at her. " ... they look really good from what I can see from here."

"Come closer if you want a good look ..." she smiled up. " ... take a real good look at all of me." as she shifted down on the couch pulling her blouse open, then spreading her legs to reveal her very wet pussy. She had a leg up on the coffee table with the other on the couch spread very wide. I could see her pussy was dripping, and the smell of raw sex just flowed from between those legs.

"Come on sexy ..." she said with her hands on her knees holding them apart. " ... I know what you really want. This hot wet pussy has missed your tongue a whole lot."

"You really love to act the slut ... don't you." as I moved to my knees in front of the couch, getting closer to her hot sex. I took a deep breath and let loose blowing out on her wet box.

"You don't know the half of it now ... " she shivered from my hot breath blowing on her wet pussy. " ... but I will tell you all about what I've been up to, starting with today right after I left you at the airport." she shook a little as I got in between her thighs and close enough to start licking my way towards her hot box.

"Down leave a thing out ... " I said as my head started to spin from the aroma of her obviously very well fucked pussy. Her pussy lips were red and shined from her juices, and as I got closer I could see other juices as well. Her very well manicured heart shaped snatch patch was a huge turn on for me too, as I love when a woman knows how to take good care of herself to attract some hot oral sex play.

"That's a good little stud, and I promise not to leave any of the hot details out. You enjoy your feast as I tell you all about today, and all about your hot slut of an ex wife."

"Jackson was that big guy that was with me taking care of the flight. We had worked together before, and he just loved to flirt and tease me. You see now I just don't hide the fact I need the attention of a hot black man, or as today turned out black men, and it is pretty well known why I still fly all over with my job."

I had just finished teasing her thighs, and gave a nice long lap at her slightly closed lips with my full tongue which made her pause briefly. It made her shift down slightly on the couch giving me much better access to her heated pussy, and also made her sticky lips open slightly.

"Mmmm that's it baby ... you still know how to work that pussy so good. She needs some of your TLC after all that abuse today. I so missed your Tongue Licking Care all over my hot holes these years."

She quivered as I lapped at the sweet patch that's not pussy and not quite ass yet ever so lightly to get her gasping a little. When I did I watched her pussy twitch, then a big wad of thick white juice slid out and dripped down to her ass. It was obviously semen mixed with her own hot juices.

"Today Jackson got bold and kept rubbing his crotch on my ass in that small space in the back where we hang out. You of all people know what a hardening cock rubbed on my ass does to me. I pushed back on him trying to see just how big his cock was in those pants, but he would only tease me with a lot of quick rubs on my ass."

That thick wad looked so appetizing as I watched it travel down to her asshole. I couldn't resist any longer and lapped it up, and with that I dove right into her hole with my face. I probed my tongue in deep as she continued to tell me about today.

"We got in Troy's car with Bob and he in the front, me and Jackson in the back. Jackson asked if I partied and pulled out a thick baggie with some super thick joints. He handed one to Bob in the passenger seat and Bob smiled back over at me. Jackson lit up one of those thick blunts and handed it to me after I told him of course I loved to party. He said good cause we got a hot lunch party happening for sure today, and smiled as I puffed away."

"I wish I could get a hold of some good weed down here ..." as took a pause from searching through her pussy with my tongue. " ... haven't found a connection yet." looking up smiling as I started to probe her pussy with my fingers. She was panting and breathing heavy as I added a finger to the one I had slid in. Her glazed look showed me she approved on my work between her legs.

"Ohh ... I think you'd like this weed. I was fucked up after a few puffs. It got me horny as hell too, which I'm sure why he wanted to light up. What was even worse was he kept feeling up my thigh after he would pass it to me. I took longer drags to make sure he would feel my legs even longer when he told me to pass it to Bob he was good for now. When I leaned over his hand went all the way to to my panties. I let out a little moan, which must have green lighted him and he leaned over kissing my ear then moving to my neck. I was so high all ready I just reached over with my hand after passing the blunt, then grabbed his crotch. Hell yes I though as I squeezed the huge bulge, I need a big black cock in my mouth right now."

She gasped and panted stopping to concentrate on my eating her pussy. I had worked my nose into her pussy with my tongue probing deep in her. The juices flowed out of her and I gobbled them down, the sweetness was delicious. I had my hands under her ass using my thumbs to spread those hot lips to probe deeper, and to get the juices to flow out of her easier. She stopped talking for a minute as her hips bucked her pussy to meet my mouth, grinding into my face, as the bridge of my nose rubbed on her clit. She grabbed the back on my head tightly, and this pulled me into her wet box as huge gobs of thick cream flowed into my mouth. I covered her pussy with my mouth as she came gushing hot juice for me to swallow hungrily. Looking up I watched her cum with her mouth open, looking like she was screaming, but no sound came from her mouth.

"Fuck ... fuck ... fuck ... so good." she moaned calming slightly as her ass rested back on the couch. I hadn't stopped sucking on her flowing pussy, and swallowed all the gobs and juices that gushed from her amazing orgasm. She continued.

"I pushed him off me, and back again the seat. My hand full of his hard bulge I looked at him, he knew I didn't care where we were I was going to suck his fucking cock right now. Reaching over and leaning down I undid his pants. I couldn't wait to see his cock, he lifted his ass as I pulled them down, and his big black cock sprang up. No underwear, I just knew it when his cock pressed up on my ass earlier."

This was so freaking hot my cock was so hard I was afraid to touch it. I even was afraid to lean on the couch as I was afraid I would blow my load all over the inside of my shorts. He pussy tasted so good, and I was high myself from the smell and sucking all the juices out of her.

"I grabbed his huge balls in my hand massaging them, as I worked slobbering all over his thick black cock. It was as beautiful as I had hoped, a thick monster harder then steel. My pussy quivered as his cock filled my mouth. His balls were enormous, and I just knew he had a huge load in them just waiting to explode in my mouth. All I wanted right then was to swallow a huge hot load of sticky thick sweet cream. It was just me an that gorgeous black cock, as I even forgot about the others in the car in the front seat until they spoke up cheering me on."

"I heard Troy from the driver seat saying something about not even being able to wait until we hit the club, and Bob chiming in that it wasn't him that I pulled his dick out and just went to work after passing me their blunt as he laughed. I never looked up and just bobbed slurping all over that fine thick rock hard cock. Faster and faster I moved over his cock, I squeezed his big ball as they tightened up. Jackson grabbed my hair trying to pull me back of his cock, but I dove back down as I knew he was about to blow his load down my throat. God, I wanted to drink that cum so badly. He groaned out "Fuck it!" as this cock pulsed in my mouth. His hips came up and I squeezed his balls, then the first blast hit the back of my throat. I came when he came filling my mouth with his creamy seed. I swallowed as it pumped out of his cock in long thick spurts. Again and again I swallowed it all, sucking hard to get it to fire down my throat the hungry cum slut I was."

She moaned and came again on my tongue lapping at her clit, as I drove now three fingers into love tunnel. I turned my hard slightly and stuffed my thumb into her asshole when she started to buck against me cumming.

"Fuck, his cum tasted so good. My pussy flooded my panties almost like I'm flooding your face right now. I kept sucking him until all the pumping stopped, then just sucked on his cock head while the last drops popped into my mouth. What a proud cum slut I was right then. I sat up and happily licked my lips to see Bob watching grabbing his crotch, and Troy watching in the rear view mirror. I wiped the the corners on my mouth from the creamy leakage pushing whatever was there into my mouth, then purred that was a really nice snack asking if we were there yet. We were as we pulled into a lot I didn't know with a few stores and a pretty big looking restaurant like club attached to them."

I pulled back admiring my work making her cum all over my face twice. She groaned as I stopped to stand up looking her heaving body over. My cock was hard as iron in my shorts sticking straight out, again I was afraid to touch it. that didn't stop her from sitting up and leaning over to rub my crotch.

"Looks like I need to do some work here too ..." as she gave a hard squeeze. " ... you want to give me a hot load like Troy did this afternoon?" as she smiled up at me. She pushed me back a step sitting up on her knees on the couch, then pushed aside the coffee table and got on her knees in front of me.

"As a matter of fact that is exactly what I need right now ... " reaching down to work her own pussy with both hands, she spread her knees wide which put her face up against my bulge. "Let me see that cock of yours." she nibbled at my shorts. "Take it out and jack it for me ... you know how I love that."

I pulled down the waistband of my shorts letting my hard cock spring free, and took my cock in my hand stroking it in front of her face. Her eyes lit up as some pre-cum oozed out my pee hole. She furiously fingered her wet pussy as she rubbed her mound and clit with the other.

"Jack that hard cock for me ... I want to see you cum all over my face." she opened her mouth sticking her tongue out just inches below my cock stroking. "I want you to paint my face with your cum." she squirmed on her fingers in orgasm. "Go ahead baby blow that load for me, so I can tell you the rest with your cum dripping from my face as you eat my pussy some more." her body jerked while she stared at my throbbing cock licking her lips.

My body jerked under my stroking then I squeezed hard to hold off cumming, but it only served to make my cum fly out harder. My first shot landed across her nose and up over that covering her forehead.

"Yes ..." she screamed out. "Cover me in hot cum!"

Blast two splattered all over her mouth, and she instinctively licked her lips to taste it. Next blast on her nose again so it dripped down over her mouth and chin. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her under my cumming cock, she whimpered as I continued to coat her face with my semen.

"So hot ... always so hot ..." she moaned out as she twitched under my grasp. She always loved it rough some, and I would always be glad to smack her with my dripping cock across her pretty face.

This was crazy, but then so was my life with her back then.

Part 3 : The club was a hot lunch spot.

-------------------------

* Disclaimer - Please Read. Due to the amount of comments of a ridiculous nature I feel a disclaimer is needed. I do not claim to be a writer, nor do I aspire to be one. I do check for spelling and punctuation in my submissions. These are Erotic stories, they are supposed to get you worked up, and if you are checking my spelling then the story or experience (in my case) just isn't doing the job. Please don't feel I need to hear your negativity, just move along quietly to the next author. As soon as I see your comments are of the negative nature I delete them, so you are wasting your time even writing them.

99% of my writings are from real life experiences, with a little bit of creative description. The events are real, the people are real, the sex is real, so please try and remember - Truth is always stranger than Fiction.

I really do appreciate hearing people enjoy the accounts of my experiences, so I do welcome positive comments. Personally I only send positive comments though this site, since I am also not a critic. I do hope you continue to enjoy these adventures, and will continue to share them with you. Thank you for all the positive comments.