My Ex-Girlfriend and Her College Jock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at my own cock which was red and angry but still rock hard, it was then I realised how big a wimp and a cuckold I had become. I had to watch what was going on. So once again I crept back outside my bedroom door, stopping only to slap some Vaseline over my sore cock shaft, before once again, I knelt down to peer through the keyhole. I felt shame, embarrassment but a weird sense of justification for my perversion.

I could hear Tyrone "God Julie I love your tight ass! Get up on all fours I want to fuck your pussy so hard from behind!" As I looked in I saw Julie was kneeling on the bed, her head buried in the pillows, her ass stuck up in the air. Tyrone was stood over her holding her by the waist, he straddled her ass cheeks, a leg each side of her thighs and lowered himself down into Julies well abused pussy from behind. He teasingly eased in and out of her pussy a few times before he rammed back into her hard, just a few moments later.

Julie loved this, but she was soon begging for him to fuck her harder. "Oh fuck you bastard! Give it to me you cunt!" Tyrone leant forward and taking hold of her long hair he pulled her back onto his thrusting member. Tyrone began to pound her pussy without mercy, making her cry out with lust " Yesss!... Yess!... Yess!... give it to me.. Fuck your bitch harder you cunt!"

The sound of flesh slapping hard against flesh filled the room and echoed out into the corridor as I wanked myself silly watching. Julie couldn't last long I knew that and as if on cue, "TYRONE!... TYRONE!.. I'm Cumming... I'm Fucking Cumming!"

I watched closely as Julie turned her face towards Tyrone which allowed me a clear look at the pleasure etched across it. Her facial expressions were almost enough to make me cum again by themselves, Her mouth hung open in an almost perfect 'O' and her eyes were shut tight as she came all over Tyrone's deeply embedded cock. Her hands were gripping the sheets tightly, as he held all nine inches deep inside her twitching pussy.

Tyrone then began to groan "Oh Yeah baby, here it comes I'm going to shoot another load into your pussy babes!" I felt myself start to shake as I came again, only this time it was no shooting more like a dribble but my balls ached something terrible, almost doubling me up as I came.

I sat crouched almost doubled over in the corridor as I tried to gather myself together. I was panting as quietly as I could, when I heard the door down the corridor start to open, I quickly scrambled into my room just in time as I heard Julie's mum knock on the door of her bedroom.

"Honey? I know you are old enough, and I don't want to spoil your fun. Your dad and I need to get to sleep so can you close your bedroom window so we can rest Please? Then we won't have to be embarrassed by you, young ones enjoying yourselves?" I almost laughed out loud as I heard Julie call out.

"Yeah sorry mum, just shutting it now Sorry didn't mean to embarrass you both!" then giggling as her mum returned to her bedroom. I sighed as I slid into bed and thankfully drifted off to sleep, still unsure as to why I would find watching my ex having sex with her new stud exciting, I was truly, truly a perverted and fast becoming a cuckold extraordinaire.

I awoke at around three thirty in the morning and took a few moments to realise what had woken me, and where I was. My curiosity had woken me as even during sleep I found myself dreaming of Julie and her lover Tyrone. I climbed out of bed and crept outside the door again, checking that the coast was clear I crept along the corridor to check the parents were indeed sleeping. The sounds of snoring confirmed this and I returned to Julie's bedroom door, on bended knees I peered in again but couldn't see anything, nor could I hear anything so assumed they were asleep. I touched the door by mistake and my heart missed a beat as the door opened slightly.

Once I realised there was no one there I panicked 'where the fuck were they' I thought. I was Just about to close the bedroom door and return to my own room for much need sleep, when I heard sounds from downstairs.

Holding my breath I crept downstairs, and followed the sounds I had heard. I discovered they were coming from the gymnasium at the end of the corridor. Feeling brave I approached the door to the gym and looked in through the crack between frame and door. I saw Julie hanging by her knees from the weight machine bars, her face inches from Tyrone's hard cock bouncing in front of her as he stepped towards her.

"Suck my cock now!" I heard Tyrone order Julie. I almost groaned out loud as I saw Tyrone use his left hand to direct his cock towards her open and more than willing mouth. As he did so his head was at the perfect height to use his mouth and tongue on her open inner thighs to access her dripping wet pussy. Tyrone clamped his mouth over her wet hole and began to eat her out with a relish. Loud slurping, sucking and wet sloppy sounds were easily heard from where I stood.

Sadly my erotic vision wasn't matched by my own cocks wish to perform again and instead I had to contend myself with stroking and pulling at my aching balls and semi erect cock best I could to obtain any arousal within my groin area.

"Yeah baby that's it suck that cock, suck Tyrone's big thick cock!" groaned Tyrone.

I watched as he began to pump his cock in and out of Julie's mouth, almost like he was fucking her face. Soon her face was covered in saliva and pre-cum as Tyrone humped her face like a pussy. I was wishing it was me, but knew I had never been that good, not compared to Tyrone anyway.

"Oh fuck yeah! Fuck!... fuck!... fuck!... you slutty little cock sucker. I love fucking your face and eating your dripping wet cunt out!" he grunted.


Tyrone broke away before he came and lifted Julie down bending her over a weights bench where he proceeded to pump her pussy with his big cock. "You like that baby?"

"Oh fuck yes! yes! Yes!" cried out Julie "Fuck me, fuck me harder!... harder you hear!"

Tyrone began to fuck her harder than I had ever seen anyone be fucked before, he mercilessly fucked my ex girlfriend so hard the bench was sliding across the floor forwards, with every inward thrust, and being dragged back across the floor on his outward pull. Julie's tits were swinging wildly beneath the bench as she frantically held on for all she was worth. My own cock was now as hard as before so I was beating it mercilessly at the same rate as |Tyrone was Julie, it hurt, in fact it fucking hurt but I didn't care as I wanted desperately to cum at the same time as the two lovers.

I felt that all too familiar tingle just as I heard Julie cry out again "Oh God I'm close, I'm really close baby!.. Fuck me harder; make me cum all over your big cock PLEASE!" I watched her closely as I heard her continually cry out "Fuck me! Fuck me!"


Tyrone had a firm grip on her waist as he ploughed his big cock in and out of Julies dripping, squelching cunt "You fucking love my cock don't you Julie baby!"

"Oh yes I fucking do I love your big thick fucking pole baby!"

"Come on then baby, cum for Tyrone, cum all over my big cock again make it a perfect ten baby!"

"I fucking have you bastard several fucking times!" she cried out almost pleadingly.

"Come on baby one more big one for Tyrone you know you want too!" Tyrone was ramming her pussy like a piston. Until finally I came albeit pretty watery and weakly but it was at the same time as Julie which made me feel special in a weird sort of way.

"Oh my God, I can't baby I can't take it anymore!...Please Tyrone I have to stop!.. I can't take it anymore!" Julie was being fucked whilst looking like a rag doll being tossed around as Tyrone kept fucking her. Hard long thrusts, designed to give her deepest possible penetration were having the desired effect. Her body shook and she moaned weakly as she shook with her impending orgasm

Tyrone rammed her hard three more times then he too held his cock deep inside her, and came hard as ever. His cock began to shoot another load into her ravaged pussy erupting as he groaned out a loud and long "Aaaaaaaaargh! Yeeeeeahhhhh!"

I almost collapsed onto the floor outside the gym but made my way back upstairs to my bedroom just in time as I heard Julie's bedroom door close minutes after I climbed into bed. I nursed a set of aching balls and well abused cock all night barely able to sleep due to their state of self abuse.

In the morning Julie's mum knocked on the door and shouted breakfast is ready Tom, then similarly on Julie's door I clambered from bed showered and wandered downstairs still feeling the effects of a night lacking in sleep and self abuse. As I passed the bedroom door of Julie it opened slightly and Tyrone's grinning face peered out.

"Not sleep well wimp? I know you were listening and I saw you watching outside the gym so did you enjoy watching me fuck your ex girlfriend? You pervert!" he grinned "bring me something to eat it's going to be a long day, oh and Julie knows you were listening and watching so we have plans for you wimp don't disappear after breakfast now piss off and enjoy breakfast!"

I entered the breakfast room and both her parent's grinned and smiled at me then at Julie who smiled sweetly, morning Tom she said sweetly enough hiding her obvious thoughts from me and her parent's I dread to think what the two of them have planned for me but it won't be anything good I thought.

"So you two lovebirds had a fun night didn't you?" said her parents almost in stereo. I almost choked on my toast.

"I hope you're taking proper precautions both of you we don't want any accidents now do we?" said her mum. My face felt red hot as I stared at the floor pretending to look for something.

"Of course we are Mum, were not kids anymore you know. Tom and I have ensured HE won't get me pregnant!" Julie said calmly.

"Good!" said her parents again in stereo.

I swallowed hard as I caught Julie looking at me and grinning. When neither parent was in the room she stepped in close to me grabbed me by the balls and squeezed bringing a tear to my eyes. She then leaned in and whispered in my ear, "you fucking cuckolded pervert!.. Are going to pay big style for spying last night. As soon as my parents leave for the day get your arse upstairs and into the shower wait there for both Tyrone and me and DON'T Touch yourself or I will cut your pathetic balls off first chance I get!... you hear what I'm saying? Your our little plaything now, our little cucky now MOVE IT!"

I was about to find out just how much of a perverted wimp and cuckold I had become... TBC!

12