My Ex Girlfriend Ch. 02

Story Info
More fun with Jason, Dianne and Allison.
5.9k words
4.62
69.2k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story directly follows chapter 1. If you haven't read it, or read it a long time ago, I suggest you (re)read it before starting this chapter. That way, you understand the story better and are able to enjoy it more.

Please note that English is not my first Language so it is possible there are a few mistakes in grammar. All characters are 18 or older.

*****

I didn't sleep at all that night. My mind kept returning to that moment a few hours ago when the 2 sisters sucked my dick at the same time. Every time I thought about it I got hard and really had to resist the urge to jerk off because I wanted to save all of my cum for the 2 of them.

The next morning I drank like 3 cups of coffee before my mom came downstairs.

"Wow!" she said. "This is the first time you woke up on your own since you were in kindergarten!"

"Sorry, I just couldn't sleep." I replied.

"Oh, did your date not go well?" she asked.

"No it's not that. I just couldn't fall asleep." I lied. I was not about to tell my mom I got lucky with my date and her sister at the same time!

"That's unusual. You're not coming down with something are you?"

"No not at all. I just wasn't very tired."

"You weren't tired after being out all night with a hot girl?" she asked while giving me a strange look.

"Look mom, can we just drop it?" I was getting a little annoyed.

"Fine, let's talk about something else." she said. "Why are you drinking coffee?" she grinned knowing it would bring us back to the same subject eventually.

"MOM!"

She giggled. God she could be nosy sometimes. We talked for a little while we ate before I left to my friends house for our weekly "hanging out" session.

***

"So," Joe said after giving me my second beer. "How did your big date last night go?"

"Well," I hesitated to tell him. Me and Joe had been best friends since kindergarten. We want to the same schools, liked the same things and even went to the same gym. But despite all of that, I didn't know if I wanted to tell him.

"Oh? Did little Jason have a date last night?" Bill said mockingly. Bill always had a lot of success with getting dates and always made fun of the fact I had only had 2 or 3 real dates in my 20 years of existence, while he had a new chick every week.

"Come on Bill, leave him alone." Scott said. "Seriously, how did it go?"

"It was good." I finally said. "We had allot of fun even though the movie was boring."

"Did she put out?" Bill asked immediately.

"Jesus! Is that the only thing you think about?" Joe asked.

"Yeah!" Bill said proudly. "So, did she?"

"I'm not gonna tell you!" I said.

"That's a no." Bill said. I threw my bottle at him in response which he easily dodged. Man, he could be annoying at times. "Seriously man, the date went well?"

"Yeah it did." I said.

"Good." Bill said. He could be a basterd at times but in reality he had his heart in the right place. "Hey Scott, what's that?"

"What?" said Scott looking away before Bill pushed him into the pool.

When Scott surfaced he was met by another wave of water in his face when Bill jumped into the pool with his 215 lb. body.

"Hey seriously man," Joe whispered while Scott was trying to kill Bill. "Did she put out?"

"Well we did some stuff but I'm not gonna tell you what we did. But don't you dare tell Bill!" I warned him.

"Don't worry man. Have I ever spilled any of our secrets?"

I knew I could trust him.

***

When I came home that evening I was tired. Hanging out with the 3 of them was always allot of fun but it really took it out of you. And the 5 beers I downed didn't really help that condition.

After dinner and a quick shower, I called Dianne. God, there was nothing that could cheer me up better than Dianne's voice. We talked for a little bit and it seemed like we were both avoiding the thing we wanted, and needed, to talk about.

"So," I said after a few minutes. "Last night was pretty crazy right?"

"Yeah I know." She said. "I just can't believe what happened. How did Allison trick us into sucking you too?"

"I don't know." I said carefully. I really wanted to say I loved it but heard the hesitation in her voice.

"You loved it didn't you?" she asked when I fell silent again.

How the hell did she know that?!

"Well?"

"Yeah, I did. But you can't really blame me. I mean, every guy would love it if 2 hot girls were sucking his dick at the same time."

"You don't need to explain yourself you know? Besides," she whispered. "I liked it too."

When she said that I couldn't help but grunt.

"Nice to hear you liked it too!" somebody suddenly said.

"Allison! Get of the fucking line!" Dianne said. "Why are you even on the line?"

"I heard you talking and curiosity got the best of me." Allison said. I could almost see the huge grin on her face.

I heard some squealing and giggling noise on the other end and figured Dianne must have gotten into Allison's room. I heard voices but couldn't make out what they were saying.

"Jason," Dianne said after a little while. "I'm gonna have to call you back. I have to deal with my little sister first."

"Okay," I said before she hung up. Since I had nothing to do, I decided to play some video games before going to bed.

***

As usual, my mother woke me up in the morning. I reluctantly got up, ate my breakfast and left for another day of job hunting.

My day ended earlier than expected. I got hired at the first place I went to. It was an easy job and I only had to work 2 days a week which was perfect for me.

Having nothing else to do, I decided to go to the gym to work out a little.

"Hey, I thought you would be job hunting all day!" Joe said when I arrived at the gym.

"Hey man. Yeah, I was supposed to but since I got hired at my first interview, I cancelled my other interviews and decided to work out a little." I replied.

"Nice. Wanna work out together?"

"Sure."

We worked out for a couple hours. Our gym had a pool, sauna and even a bar / restaurant so we could easily spend the entire day there if we wanted too.

We eventually went home around 3 and when I arrived, I went up to my room and played video games for a while before my phone rang. I read the caller ID and saw it was Dianne calling.

"And, did you take care of Allison?" I asked when I answered the phone.

"Something like that yeah." she laughed strangely. I wondered what she meant by that. "I was just calling to let you know my parents will be out tonight if you wanna drop by." She said shyly.

"I would love to come by. Say 7-ish?"

"Great, see you then." and then she hung up. I was really excited. I was secretly hoping for a repeat performance of Saturday, but figured the chance of that happening was small because Allison usually went with her parents whenever they went out. Well, at least I would be with my girlfriend.

***

I arrived at her home a little after 7 and when she opened the door I was once again blown away by her beauty. She was wearing a red top and a tight pair of jeans. She also wore a little make up and had her hair lose.

"Well, are you just gonna stand there and stare at me, or are you gonna come in?" she grinned.

"Oh right, sorry. You just look beautiful." I said hugging her while I turned as red as an apple.

"Thanks. You look handsome too." she said blushing as well.

I went in and was surprised to see Allison was there as well. She also looked stunning. She was wearing a t-shirt that probably was a few sizes to small cause it barely reached under her breasts, and skirt that reached just below her knees.

"Hi!" she said cheerfully running up to me and giving me a big hug.

"Hey." I said a little surprised by the fact she was home and by her reaction at seeing me. "Didn't you go with you parents this time?" I asked.

"No, why? Don't you want me here?" she asked looking sad.

"No, that's not what I meant-" I stuttered before she broke out in a huge grin. "You rat!" I yelled when I realised she was just messing with me and ran after her while she ran away, still laughing.

Dianne was watching all of this with a big smile on her face letting me know she was in on it. When I caught Allison and landed on top of her as we fell on the couch, all of us broke out laughing, Dianne soon joining us on the couch.

We spent a couple hours doing what we did best; watching a movie, playing some games and just hanging out, having fun.

"You know, I'm kind of surprised Dianne was ok with you being here tonight." I said after a while.

"Why?" Allison asked.

"Well, when I heard you arguing over the phone the other day, I figured you being here would be the last thing she wanted."

"Normally you would be right, but Allison has, how shall I put this, very interesting but effective negotiating skills." Dianne said while she and her sister grinned at each other for a moment before they continued watching the movie.

"What the hell was that grin?" I asked myself but couldn't give it another thought because Allison started talking.

"Well, this movie is starting to get a bit boring. Anyone up for a game?"

"Sure. Which one?" I asked.

"How about poker?" Allison suggested.

"Ok, but what do we bet with?" Dianne asked her.

"Our clothes of course." Allison said like it was the most normal thing in the world.

Dianne mouth dropped open when she heard it. "I am not gonna play strip poker with you!"

"Oh come on!" Allison protested. "It will be fun! Besides, Jason really wants to right?" she asked while she and Dianne looked at me like I had the deciding vote which I guess I did.

To be honest, I really wanted to play. The thought of seeing Dianne naked had always turned me on but seeing her and her sister naked could really get my blood boiling. I mean, the image of them sucking my dick together while not wearing shirts could get me hard in a sec and I was curious whether or not they shaved.

But, Dianne obviously didn't want to play and I didn't want to jeopardise my relationship with her. Especially not after we had gotten back together. Talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place. "Fuck!" I thought but luckily, Dianne gave me an out.

"How about we play rock, paper, scissors and the winner gets to decide what we play?" she suggested.

"Okay." me and Allison said at the same time.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors!" we all said before we looked at the results. Me and Dianne had paper while Allison had scissors. So, 10 minutes later we sat in a circle on the floor in Dianne's room ready to play strip poker.

"How do we decide who loses a piece of clothing?" Dianne asked.

"What do you say about this, the person who has the lowest hand has to give up a piece of clothing." Allison suggested.

"OK, but shouldn't we even the game out a bit?" I asked before we started.

"Why?" Allison asked.

"Because I'm only wearing a shirt, pants and boxers while you're wearing socks, shirts, bras, pants or skirts and panties. Three against 5 isn't really fair is it?"

"I guess you're right." Dianne said. "How about this? You get 2 free passes. If you lose, you can just give one of them up. That way, we all have 5 things to give up."

"That's a great idea sis! Nice to see you're thinking along while you also could've used that as an excuse to stop playing strip poker." Allison said before a sudden look of realisation appeared on Dianne's face. Allison couldn't hold her laugh when that happened any longer and soon we all joined in.

The first few rounds we didn't bet yet, cause both Dianne and Allison forgot the rules of poker a bit. I played poker every other week with my friends so I gave them a short explanation of 5-card draw, and we played a few open hand games. During one of the practice rounds Dianne was really psyched when she thought her flush beat both of us, but she had 4 spades and one club in her hand giving her nothing better than high card king. Yeah, teaching them how to play poker wasn't as easy as I thought but it sure was amusing.

The first real game I lost cause Allison had pair of kings and Dianne had two pair while I had pair of jacks. So, I gave up one of my free passes.

In the next few games I lost another pass, Dianne lost her socks, shirt, pants and Allison lost her shirt, bra and socks. The next game I finally lost a piece of clothing.

"My boobs distracting you or something?" Allison grinned while I too of my shirt.

"Yeah, you laugh while you can." I said. "You won't laugh when you're the first one to lose all your clothes."

"What makes you think I don't wanna lose all my clothes?" she asked with a horny grin. Or at least, what I thought was a horny grin.

Dianne lost her bra the next round giving me something else to stare at. It was so cute to see her trying to shield her breasts with her arm and failing.

After that Allison lost her skirt, revealing her lacy blue panties and I lost my pants the round after that. The next round would leave someone entirely naked. As it turned out, I got trips in while Allison had a flush and Dianne had a pair.

I couldn't stop staring as she took off her lace white panties and I saw her snatch for the first time. I was pleasantly surprised to see she was clean shaven. I couldn't stop staring at this gorgeous women standing before me as naked as the day she was born. And both her and Allison giggled as they knew how hard I must have been by then.

"Ok," she said. "Now what do we do? I mean, I haven't got anything to take off anymore so I'm out or something?"

"Nah, both me and Jason only have one piece of clothing left so you can play along." Allison said.

I was determent to win this game. I really wanted to see if Allison shaved as well so I set up my best pokerface and dealt the cards.

At the end, Dianne had a straight, I had 2 pair and Allison had a lower 2 pair.

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

"Fair is fair, enjoy." Allison said before she turned around and seductively slid her panties down revealing her ass. She turned around and held her hand before her snatch. "You wanna see this?" she asked in a seductive tone.

I nodded.

"Then how about you show my sister and me what we've already seen?" she asked.

I almost ripped off my boxers which made both girls laugh before Allison removed her hand and I saw her snatch. I found out she was also clean shaven but her pussy was a little darker than Dianne's.

"So," Allison said. "Now that we're all naked, what do we do?"

"How about we give Jason a repeat performance of last time?" Dianne said turning to me.

My mouth dropped open when both girls walked up to me. When they arrived, Dianne grabbed my dick in her small and soft hand, while Allison pushed her tongue in my mouth and moaned. I quickly returned her kiss. I felt like the happiest man on earth at that moment.

Suddenly, we heard the front door slam shut and a mans voice said: "We're home!"

"Oh shit!" the three of us said.

"Our parents are home already!" Dianne said. "Quickly, hide!"

"Where?!" I said before Allison forcefully pushed me into the closet and shut the door.

I heard her father come into the room. "Hi girls." He said.

"Hi daddy." both girls said cheerfully.

"Oh, shit I didn't know –" he said clearly uncomfortable with his daughters nudeness. "Why are you naked?" he asked after a while. I assumed he turned around.

"Oh uhm, we were just comparing." Allison said.

"Ah well, I guess that's ok." He said hesitantly. "Just wanted to let you girls know that we were home. You're mom and I are very tired and we're going to bed."

"Ok daddy." Dianne said. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight." he said before he left and closed the door. We all let out a sigh of relieve.

"That was to close for comfort." Dianne said when I came out the door.

"I know." Allison said. "I was so scared he caught us that my pussy was almost dripping."

"Do you ever think about anything other than sex?" Dianne countered.

"Not as far as I can remember." Allison grinned.

"Wait a sec," I said. "Are you sexually attracted to your dad?!"

"Eww! No!" she said while pulling a face. "Why do you think that?"

"Well, cause you said you were almost dripping."

"Yeah well, don't you think getting caught is exiting?" she grinned. Boy, she was a little sex minx and I decided not to give her a reaction.

"Well, I guess I'd better go home." I said.

"To bad we won't be able to give you that blowjob we promised." Dianne said.

"Don't worry about it. From the looks of it, there will be plenty of other chances for that." I grinned and the looks of lust on their faces confirmed my suspicions. This wasn't gonna be the last time the three of us would be naked in one room again.

I put on my clothes while the girls did the same. I don't know how they did it, but even when putting on clothes, they were able to make it look hot, like a backwards striptease. God, these girls were a gift from heaven itself.

When we got to the door, both girls gave me a deep, wet kiss before we said goodbye and I left for home.

At home, I again fought the urge to jerk off. The two of them had really turned me on and I didn't get any release. I twisted and turned for hours cause my dick was uncomfortably hard but in the end, exhaustion got the better of me and I fell in a deep sleep.

***

Morning came and I was once again up, drinking coffee before my mother was.

"What the hell do you do over there?" she asked with a smile when she saw me in the kitchen. "If it makes you get up on your own I'm just gonna make you live there."

"Nothing you'd wanna know about." I replied.

"Hmm, I wonder what it could be." she said. "You can't be having sex cause that's really exhausting-" she began.

"MOM!"

"Sorry honey. Just kidding you know. I don't care what you're doing over there. You're 20 so you should make your own decisions by now. But if you ever need help, you can always ask me or you father."

"Yeah, I know. Thanks mom." I said before I left for my first day at my new job.

***

My day ended quickly cause I only worked 5 hours a day. Medical reasons prevented me from being able to work anymore than that. It sucked but there was nothing I could do about it. Since I had some spare time, I decided to see if Joe had some time. He did and we agreed to meet at his place.

Upon arriving there, we did what we usually did; hanging out by his pool while having a beer.

"So," he said. "Spent anymore time with your mystery date?"

"Yeah, as a matter of fact, I was at her place yesterday."

"Really?" he asked with a knowing grin.

"No, we didn't have sex." I said before he could ask the question.

"But you did some stuff. Don't try to deny it. I can see it on your face. You look pleased and annoyed at the same time so my guess is, you were about to do something, and got interrupted."

"God, I hate the fact your major is psychology." I said.

"Learn to live with it." he laughed. "Anyway, tell me what happened."

"Look, as much as I would want to tell you, I couldn't. It's very complicated and until I'm sure about some stuff, I can't tell anyone." I explained to him.

"All right but can I give you a piece of advice? Don't wait to long with figuring out that stuff. Otherwise, this is gonna eat you alive at some point." He said.

I knew he was right and decided to figure them out as soon as possible. We hung out for a another hour before I headed home.

After eating dinner and taking a shower I decided to call Dianne.

"Hi!" she said in her usual cheerful tone.

"Hey." I said.

"Just letting you know, Allison is here and I have my phone on speaker."

"Hi!" I heard Allison say.

"Hello to you too Allison." I said.

"Listen Jason," Dianne started. "We're really sorry about what happened last night."

"You don't need to." I said. "It wasn't your fault your parents came home. There was nothing you could have done."

12