My Ex-Girlfriend's Mom

Story Info
Affair starts with high school sweetheart's Mom.
7.6k words
4.39
266.9k
73
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nuyawka99
nuyawka99
12 Followers

This happened the early 1980s, after dating my high school sweetheart, Kim. My name is Rob. We had lost our virginity to each other. We were in love, and naively thought we would spend our lives together. We both were born and lived in Queens, NY with similar traditional Italian values. Kim's parents, Vince and Jo (Joanne, I called them Mr. C. and Mrs. C.), were great, and treated me as their second son. Their son, Vince Jr. was a year older than me and Kim and was a good guy, who I often palled around with.

Kim and I got along great in high school, and were your typical high school sweethearts, had sex often, mostly in her basement while her parents were upstairs. Rarely did they bother us, and they trusted me, so that made things easier.

One afternoon before Mrs. C. came home from her job as a sales person in the perfume section at Macy's, Kim and I were getting it on hot and heavy in her bedroom. We were oblivious to everything, caught up in the excitement of adolescent sex, and we didn't expect anyone home for at least an hour or two. Suddenly we hear an 'Oh my God' coming from Mrs. C. who walked in on us, and was standing in Kim's doorway. I immediately 'pulled out' and rolled off of Kim. Mrs. C. was red-faced, yelling at both of us, but I felt that she was staring at my cock, which was still at full mast. Her gaze seemed like it lasted for an hour, when in reality, the whole episode lasted about 20 seconds or so. As she was yelling, Kim buried her face in her pillows from embarrassment, not looking at Mrs. C. I watched her the whole time as she stared at my erection, yelling at us, saying how disappointed she was in us. I got dressed, said a "sorry' to Mrs. C., and ran out the door and headed home, which was a few blocks away.

The next day, Kim was upset and said she's been grounded for a week. Mrs. C. had agreed not to tell Mr. C. what had happened, so that was a relief. I cheered Kim up, and soon we were joking as if nothing has happened. Obviously, I never said anything to Kim about the perceived "staring" that her Mom gave to my erection.

Things were a bit uncomfortable for me over the next month or so when I was around Mrs. C at Kim's house, although Mrs. C. never said a word to me about her walking in on us. We finished high school without any more incidents, and were ready for summer break.

Mr. C. was what I considered to be a good guy and a good father. I could see why Mrs. C. was attracted to him, (they too were high school sweethearts) he was good-looking, great sense of humor, in good shape, and made everyone real comfortable around him. He was an English teacher in the NYC schools in Manhattan. Mr. & Mrs. C. were thirty years older than me and Kim. Mrs. C. had jet black hair which she always wore up. She was short, and was on the stocky side, but not fat. She had a large chest which I had always admired and due to her 5'2" frame, it made her breasts look even bigger. She always smelled good from being close to the perfumes. Overall, not bad at all for a forty-seven year old mom. Mr. & Mrs. C. had a cottage in the Catskills, which was about 2 hours north of the city, in upstate NY. During the summer, it wasn't uncommon for Kim's family to spend a week here and there at the cottage. I had been there a few times with them, and we usually had a good time. Mr. C. made plans for the family to spend the last week of June at the cottage. I was invited, but I was in a summer basketball camp that week that I really didn't want to miss. They went at least once a month during the school break, so I knew there would be other opportunities to go.

A day before they were ready to go upstate, Mrs. C. complained of a migraine, she got them periodically it seemed, and decided not to go with the rest of the family to the cottage. I was there when she informed the family. She had the week off from work anyway, and said it would be nice to hang around and get some cleaning in. She added, "I'm sure Rob wouldn't mind checking in on me during the week." I said it wouldn't be a problem. I was a little surprised by the comment, but thought nothing was strange about it. I spent more time at Kim's house than at my own house, and I was like part of the family, as I stated earlier. They left Sunday afternoon and were to return the following Sunday. Kim and I had our 'goodbye' sex at my house the day before.

My basketball camp was at the local high school, a quick bus ride away, and started at noon and ended at four PM. I told Mrs. C. that I would ride my bike over to her house in the morning and take the bus to the school from her street. She said that would be fine. She reminded me that if the door was locked and she didn't hear me knocking because she was vacuuming or something, just to get the spare key and come into the house.

I arrived that Monday morning at Kim's house around 9:30. I parked my bike around back and knocked on the side door. No answer. I waited a couple of minutes, then got the spare key and let myself in. I heard the water running, and knew Mrs. C. was taking a shower. The bathroom door was open, but I made no attempt to take a look inside to see Mrs. C. behind the glass shower doors. When the water stopped, I yelled to Mrs. C. that I was in the house. She replied with an "OK." I sat at the kitchen table, peeling an orange, and had a clear view to the bathroom door. Mrs. C. came out of the bathroom, her hair wet and down, uncommon for me to see like that. She had on her usual white house dress, which I had seen her wear hundreds of time before. It was cut at the shoulders with no sleeves, and I often saw her white bra through the material and the straps at the shoulders when she wore it. I immediately realized as she came closer, that she had no bra on under the house coat. Her large breasts bounced behind the cotton house coat. As she lit a cigarette (she smoked when Mr. C. was not in the house) and turned toward me to talk, I noticed her nipples poking through the cotton coat. I also saw what appeared to be very dark looking areolas, and quite large, pressed against her house dress. I was aroused instantly. I had never seen her nipples protrude that way, or thought about Mrs. C. in a sexual way up to that point. She grabbed a slice of my orange, and ate it between drags of her cigarette. We made small talk for awhile, but I was so excited sexually, I don't remember what was said!

Near the kitchen table was a counter that was used for newspapers, mail, ashtrays, etc. that separated the eating area from the cooking area of the kitchen. Mrs. C. was flipping through the flyers in Sunday's papers. I got up to wash the orange off my hands, and as I passed Mrs. C., I had a clean view of her left breast from the side of her house coat as she leaned forward to read the ads. The sleeveless house coat took on a new meaning in my mind. I was able to see her entire left breast as it hung beneath the house coat. Her breasts were larger than I imagined. I washed my hands, and returned, now behind Mrs. C., and asked her what ads she was looking at. With Mrs. C. being short and with me being close to 6' tall, now I had no problem seeing down the front of her house coat, with the top couple of buttons unbuttoned, as usual. My hard-on was growing fast again. I was real excited about the prospects of seeing her breasts, but had mixed emotions, because she was much older, and also my girlfriend's mom. I believe she knew I was enjoying the cleavage view, and she made no effort to move to a different angle to block my sight-line. After a couple of minutes, I sat back down and read the newspaper that was on the table in front of me. Mrs. C. finished what she was doing, made a pot of coffee, and joined me at the table. We made small talk for awhile, and soon it was time for me to get ready to go to the basketball camp. She asked me if I wanted to bring any snacks/refreshments, and I told her I would be fine. She asked me if I wanted to have dinner with her that night, I and told her that would be fine too, I'll be back around 5 PM from the camp.

I was distracted the entire time at camp, thinking about Mrs. C.'s breasts, and her large areolas. I arrived back to her house as expected, knocked and walked in at the same time, as per my usual custom. Mrs. C. had the air conditioning on, as in late June in NYC, it was already fairly hot and humid. She welcomed me back, and informed me dinner would be ready shortly.

"If you want to take a shower, you know where everything is," Mrs. C. stated.

"Not a bad idea, I worked up a good sweat at the camp," I replied.

"Dinner will be ready in about fifteen minutes," said Mrs. C.

I grabbed a change of clothes in my gym bag, and proceeded to the bathroom to shower. I purposely left the door about half open, still thinking about Mrs. C's breasts from that morning. The glass shower doors are clear to see through, unlike some with the distorted glass. The way the mirrors above the sink were, if you looked at the mirror from outside the bathroom door, you could see into the shower area. I knew this from when Kim and I were in the house alone and I saw Kim showering, as I watched from the mirror. After a couple of minutes in the shower, as I looked towards the mirror through the water-dropped shower door, I saw Mrs. C. near the bathroom door, looking through the mirror at me. I got excited again. My cock started to harden and decided to give Mrs. C. a better view, turning more towards the mirror. I stayed like this for a minute or two, but never making eye contact with Mrs. C. My cock was at full erection, and I started to soap it up, and it felt great.

"Dinner's almost done, Rob." Mrs. C. said from the door.

"I'll be out in a minute, Mrs. C.," I replied. I rinsed off the soap, didn't ejaculate, and opened the shower door. Mrs. C. was still in the same area, a little further back, but still watching me through the mirror. The mirror wasn't steamed, both because I took a cool shower and the fact the door was half open. I was still at full erection; at seventeen years old, erections stay for awhile, especially if you don't shoot a load. Mrs. C. had an unobstructed view of me as I stepped out of the shower. Our eyes met through the mirror.

"I didn't know you were at the door, sorry Mrs. C. I would have covered up." I stated.

"Just seeing if you needed another towel or anything, no harm done, dinner's ready."

I took a few minutes to dry off, hoping my hard-on would soften some, as I only had a pair of fairly tight baseball type shorts to wear.

I didn't notice when I came in earlier, but when I came out of the shower into the kitchen/table area closer to Mrs. C., I immediately realized, just like this morning, she had no bra on. Mrs. C. was fairly old-fashioned I had always thought; Mr. C. too, and I never recalled seeing her braless in the two plus years Kim and I dated. Her breasts must have been at least 38D's, and I certainly would have noticed her braless prior to this, with all the time I spent at Kim's. Even the nights I slept on the sofa when everyone was home, I could tell she always had a bra under her flannel pajamas.

I started to wonder if she was putting on a show for me; she knew the family wasn't around or coming back for a few days. Mrs. C. had on a low cut grey top on with dark shorts. I sat at the table and there was what seemed to me a weird silence. Was she still thinking about seeing me in the shower? I hoped she was. The table was set and I sat where Mr. C. usually sat at the head of the table, with a view out the front windows.

"Can I help with anything?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"I've got the dinner, but you could pour me a glass of wine. I opened a bottle a little while ago. It's in the living room." Mrs. C. replied.

I got up to get her wine, and when I returned to sit, Mrs. C. was leaning over, putting the food on the table. I had a great view of her breasts again, and it seemed they got larger by the second.

"I hope you're hungry Rob, seems like I made a lot of chicken. I guess I'm not used to cooking for just two."

"I'm starving, I could put away a lot of these chicken cutlets. Besides, you know I enjoy you're cooking Mrs. C."

"Thanks Rob, you always did a good job of eating whatever I prepared."

We made small talk as we ate, nothing special, but I couldn't help staring at Mrs. C's breasts and the couple inches of cleavage that was showing from the low cut blouse. Her nipples seemed to point intermittently; they weren't on full blast all the time, even with the A/C on.

After dinner, we both watched the evening news for awhile. Mrs. C. had another couple glasses of wine, and I could tell she was feeling good. She made a giggly laugh when she got a little buzz on, something I realized a year or so ago at a wedding we all went to. They had a sectional sofa; it was big and comfortable, with a velour type material. Kim and I had sex on this sofa many times. Mrs. C. took her usual spot on the smaller side of the sofa, I sat diagonal from her, directly in front of the TV. It was still light outside, and the room was fairly bright. Mrs. C. had her feet on the coffee table, and unfortunately, her knees blocked most her breasts. But with her shorts on and her knees bent, I now had a clean view of her lower buttocks. I saw what I thought to be her pinkish underwear line on her left leg. Her legs looked good; nice and smooth, and they were short with a muscular tone to them. Thinking about what was under those shorts, I was getting aroused again.

"I'm gonna get going Mrs. C. The basketball camp was tiring, and I have to do it all week."

"You know you can stay here if you'd like, just call your Mom and tell her."

"Thanks for the offer Mrs. C. I have a couple of things to do at home anyway."

"OK Rob, but you know it wouldn't be a problem, I enjoy your company." Mrs. C. replied.

"Thanks again, I'm always comfortable here Mrs. C. I'll stop by in the morning, just like today, if that's OK."

"Sure Rob. I'll leave the side door unlocked, just come in when you get here."

"OK, I'll be here around ten AM tomorrow." I said. "Thanks again for dinner."

"You're welcome, see you at ten,."

I grabbed my bike from the side yard, and rode the few blocks home. Did she really want me to sleep over? Just the two of us in the house? I was excited at the thought, but nervous at the same time. I knew she stared at my cock twice now; was she looking for some pleasure from my rock-hard rod? I got home, went to my room, watched TV for awhile, and then jerked-off, thinking of Mrs. C. and what had transpired in the last day.

The next morning I arrived at the house promptly at ten AM. I went in through the side door, and Mrs. C. was at the table having a cup of coffee.

"Good morning Rob," Mrs. C. greeted me.

"Hi, Mrs. C., how you doing this morning?"

"I'm fine, did you sleep well last night?"

"Like a baby," I replied.

"Pour yourself some juice if you'd like, it's in the fridge."

As I headed for the refrigerator, Mrs. C. continued.

"Vince will be on his way back down from the Catskills to pick me up after lunch today. Should be here around three. Since I'm off from work and the house is in good shape, I'm going to join them for the rest of the week. My migraine is gone, so it will be nice to get away for at least a couple of days." I was saddened to hear this, but I put on the act.

"That's great Mrs. C. It's good to get away, you deserve it."

"That's nice of you to say Rob. They wanted me to ask you again if you wanted to come up there with us."

"I'd love to, but I'm committed to the basketball camp."

"No problem, there'll be other times, I'm sure," replied Mrs. C.

"Thanks again for the offer though." With that Mrs. C. said she was ready for a shower, and for me to make myself at home. "You know where the remote for the TV is, go relax before your camp."

"Good idea, Mrs. C."

Mrs. C. had on a sexy light blue satin type teddy, very short on her legs, and an inviting V-cut top, which again, exposed her braless breasts. As she came closer to me in the kitchen to put her cup in the sink, the dark areolas were plainly visible through the teddy. She caught me leering at them, but just smiled, without saying a word. I proceeded to the living room, plopped myself on the sofa, and turned on the TV. Soon I heard the shower on and debated about getting a sneak peak at Mrs. C. in the shower. My nerves didn't allow me. After a few minutes I heard Mrs. C. call me from the shower.

"Rob, I forgot to get myself a towel. Can you get me one out of the linen closet in the hall and put it on the sink for me?" Then she added, "No great rush, I'll be a few more minutes anyway."

I had new life. This surely couldn't be an accident I thought. I was sure Mrs. C. had intentionally forgot the towel. My cock grew instantly at the thought.

"Sure thing, I'll be right there."

I sprang to my feet, grabbed a towel from the closet and brought it to the bathroom. The door was half open, just like I left it yesterday. My heart was beating rapidly at the excitement. As I neared the entrance, I saw Mrs. C. through the mirror. The shower door was wet from the droplets, but I had a good view of Mrs. C. shampooing her hair. Her tits were huge. Her ass looked great too.

"Here you go Mrs. C." as I entered the bathroom. When she heard my voice, she turned towards me through the shower doors. Her tits surely had the large dark areolas, close to 3 to 4 inches around. I saw the outline of her dark full bush. She stayed turned in my direction for what seemed like an eternity, but in reality was only about 15 seconds, as she shampooed her hair. All I saw was elbows, tits, and pubic hair. I was frozen. Neither of us said a word. My cock was bursting through my shorts. Finally, I spoke.

"Need anything else Mrs. C.?"

"Not right now, thanks for the towel though."

"I'll be in the living room if you need anything," I mumbled.

"I'll be out soon, thanks."

Mrs. C. came out of the bathroom and came directly into the living room where I was watching TV. She sat on the sofa next to me instead of in her normal spot. She had on a terry-cloth bathrobe that was tied in the middle. She came right out and confronted the situation.

"Rob, let's just say we're even, if you know what I mean."

"I know exactly what you mean, it was fun while it lasted," I replied.

With that, Mrs. C. leaned over, gave me a little peck on the cheek, and then said I better get going to my basketball camp. The playful exposing between me and Mrs. C. was over, for now.

As time passed and through our final high school year, Kim and I grew apart. She went away to college as she had planned, so did Vince Jr. I stayed local, and attended a community college. I spoke to Kim once every couple of months and we remained friends. We both had other boy and girlfriends. Kim and I spoke around Christmas of our sophomore year. She was home for break and she called me at my house, upset.

"My Mom and Dad are separating. He's moving in with a 30 year old teacher from his school. I can't believe he would do something like that after all these years."

"That sucks." I told her. "I feel sorry for your Mom, she doesn't deserve that."

"She's taking it better than me actually."

"Your mom seems like a strong woman, I'm sure she'll be fine." I said, trying to make Kim feel better. After some small talk, we hung up, vowing to talk again soon.

A couple of months went by, the weather in NY was starting to warm up. I went to the mall after dinner one night with my current girlfriend, Donna, who I had met at school and been dating for a couple of months. As we walked through the mall, I saw Mrs. C. ahead of us, walking in our direction. My heart started beating rapidly, bringing back my memories of her nakedness a couple of years earlier. I had not seen her for almost a year and a half, although we spoke on the phone a couple times since then, just to say hello.

nuyawka99
nuyawka99
12 Followers
12