My Ex Girlfriends Mom

Story Info
Randomly seeing an ex girlfriends mom can be a good thing!
2.2k words
4.53
564.2k
632

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Bobby. Before I tell this story, let me set it up by telling a short story first.

At the end of my senior year in high school and into the beginning of the summer, I dated a girl for a few weeks but never got past making out with her. Her name was Jill. One weekend Jill and her mom, Lana needed to leave town and asked if I would check in on things at their house. I did as they asked and once, while I was there, I got on the computer and watched some porn, shemale porn.

A few days after they got back, Jill and I got into an arguement and I broke it off with her. She tried calling my cell a few times in the next week, but I never answered. I haven't seen or heard from her or her mom since then and in a few years.

Ok, now the real story!

I was meeting some friends at a local bar and I got to the bar a little early and knew my friends wouldn't be there for a good twenty or thirty minutes. But I wanted a drink and decided to go in alone. I had parked out back and went in the back door. The bar was just inside the door, to the right and seating, a small dance floor, and a few pool tables on the left. I had been there a couple of times before but didn't recognize anybody. I pulled out a barstool in the corner and ordered a drink. The jukebox was playing some good music, but it was a little loud and I had to yell my drink order. I was close to the door but kind of in a dark corner at the end of the bar.

After a few sips of my drink, I began looking around the room. I noticed a group of women getting up from a table as if they were leaving. From what I could tell, they were all good looking. Most of them headed to the front door, but one headed to the back door and right in my direction. She was about 5'6" tall, with long brown hair. She wore high heeled boots, a black skirt that came to just above her knees, and a white blouse that showed a little cleavage from her big breasts. Kind of a "hot business woman" look. Definitely a MILF! As she got closer I realized she looked familiar. She looked at me slowed down as she neared the door. Just as I figured out that she was my ex girlfriends mom, Lana, she stopped, smiled, and yelled, "Bobby?"

I yelled back, "Hey, Lana! It's been a long time!" as I left my seat to shake her hand. She avoided my hand shake an came straight in for a hug. I always got the feeling she liked me, even felt like she was flirting with me a little sometimes. As soon as we made contact I could feel her big breasts smushing against me. Between that and the smell of her perfume, I was in heaven. "It has been a long time, Bobby!" she said.

When we were done hugging, I sat back down and she stood next to me while we talked a little while. We both had to lean in pretty close to eachother to hear what the other was saying.

After a little small talk, she said she was heading out and that she would shake my hand this time. So she shook my hand and leaned in and we said our goodbyes. But when she stood up straight, she kept a hold of my hand and just smiled at me for a few seconds. I was starting to feel kind of awkward until she looked around and then leaned back in and with her mouth right next to my ear, and said, "Do you remember when you checked the house while Jill and I were gone a few years ago?"

Not sure were she was going with that, I said, "Uh, yeah."

"Do you remember watching anything on the computer?", she asked.

I instantly knew that she meant the shemale porn I had looked at. I guess I didn't earase all of it and she had seen something I watched. I was pretty embarrassed, so I just said, "Maybe. Why?"

"Do those chicks with dicks really turn you on?", she asked.

And there it was! Not knowing if I should tell the truth or not, I again said, "Maybe"

"Have you ever sucked a girls dick before?!", she asked.

Damn! She wasn't being shy at all! It was probably the alcohol. This time I was truthful and said "No"

She said, "Why not?!"

"Well, for starters, the opportunity has never presented itself!", I said, trying to be a smartass.

She again looked around and then back to my ear and said, "Then how's this for a present?!!", while she pulled my hand under her skirt and up to her panties where she pulled them to the side and out flopped a dick onto my hand!

I couldn't believe what was happening! She stood up straight and just smiled at me with her hands on her hips now. I slowly began to move my hand under her skirt while I looked around to see if anybody could see what we were doing. We were pretty isolated from the rest of the room, being in the corner. This was the first dick, besides my own, that I had ever touched. And it felt pretty big. It was limp and reached from my finger tips to about the middle of my palm. I leaned forward and said, "This may be the best present I've ever gotten!" She leaned back down and said, "I'm glad you like it!", just before she started kissing me. I was more turned on than I've ever been. I wrapped my hand around her cock and slowly started stroking it. It was starting to get hard, then she broke our kiss and said, "Ok we gotta slow down! We can't get away with what I got in mind, in a bar!"

"What did you have in mind?", I asked.

She said, "Finish your drink and meet me outside.", while she fixed her panties back. Then she walked out the door. I got my phone out and texted one of my friends that something had come up and I'd talk to them later. Then I quickly finished my drink and walked out the door to find Lana.

It was pretty dark outside but I scanned the parking lot the best I could. Then I saw some headlights and heard a car horn straight ahead, about fifty feet out. I walked over and she rolled down the drivers side window as she was getting off the phone. I put my hands on the top of the door and leaned in a little to talk and see if I could see her cock. "So, what do you have in mind?", I said.

She started pulling her skirt up and spreading her legs and said, "Well, the opportunity is presenting itself!" I saw the head of it first. It was laying in the seat. As she kept lifting her skirt, it seemed like there was no end to that cock. When her skirt was all the way up, she moved her hands up to her tits and rubbed them all over and said, "So, are you gonna take 'a hold' of this opportunity or what?" I immediately reached down and grabbed her big beautiful cock and started stroking. "Mmmmmmm, there ya go!", she said. It was quickly getting hard. When I felt that it was fully erect, I stopped stroking and just looked at it. "Holy shit, that thing's huge!", I said. "Oh you know it baby! It's ten inches.", she replied. "Son of a bitch! Really?!", I said as I got back to stroking it. "Oh yeah!", was all she said.

I was trying to figure out how I could get my mouth on it when a car came around the building. I immediately stopped and acted like we were just talking. She said, "Do you want to ride with me or drive yourself to my place?" I really didn't want to leave my car at the bar over night, but I also really wanted her giant cock in my mouth as soon as possible. "If you don't mind bringing me back to get my car tomorrow, then I'll ride with you!", I answered. "No problem. Get your ass in here!", she said as she patted the passenger seat.

Her house was about ten minutes away. As soon as we were out of the parking lot and on the road, she reached over, stuck her hand down my pants, and grabbed my hard dick. "I'm only about six inches." I said. "Don't worry about it. You probably won't be using it much anyway!", she said as she gave it a squeeze. I reached over and took her cock back in my hand and said, "Well, I hope you plan on using this!" She just laughed and said, "You know it!!" She pulled her hand out of my pants and up to the back of my head. Guiding me down to her lap.

Her cock was even more impressive up close. It was so long and thick. I could just barely touch my thumb and middle finger around it... if I squeezed! Then I saw a drop of precum slip out. I took a deep breath and licked the tip, making sure I got all the precum. It tasted great. I started licking all over the head, then back to the tip and gave it a good suck. More precum got on my tongue. I swallowed and then slipped my mouth down over the whole thing as far as I could. She moaned with approval. I couldn't even get half of it in my mouth. I gagged a little at first but after a while, I started getting used to it.

I was just starting to get a good rhythm going when we pulled into her driveway and into the garage. She put the car in park and killed the ignition. "Well, here we are.", she said. But I just kept sucking. "I know you're 'a-dick-ted' to that thing now, but you're gonna have to survive a couple of minutes without it so we can get to the bedroom!" I gave it one more long, slow suck and made a slurping sound as I came off the end of it. "Ok, fine!", I said and we got out of the car and met back up at the door to the house. We started making out wildly and stripping clothes all the way to the bedroom.

We made it to the bed and finished taking our clothes off. I was down to just my boxers and she only left her panties on with her big cock hanging out the side. She sat me down on the bed and stood in front of me. She grabbed her cock with one hand and stroked it a little until a big drop of precum emerged. Then she just held it still, pointed right at me. Instinctively, I reached out with my tongue and licked it up. "Mmmm, good boy!", she said. I put it back in my mouth and she removed her hand and put them both on my head. I worked that giant cock the best I could. After a while, I noticed I was able to take most of it in my mouth and down my throat. So I started concentrating on that. Just a few minutes later, I had the whole thing in there. I felt so proud of myself.

She obviously approved because she started fucking my face. Slowly at first, but she soon picked up speed. Taking her cock almost completely in and completely out with each stroke. Her breathing was getting louder and faster. I knew she was getting close to cumming. Then she whispered, "I'm, I'm, I'm gonna cum!" And with that, she pulled out of my mouth and started stroking vigorously. I just got as close as I could with my open mouth. All these years of fantasies and I was about to get my first load of cum in my mouth from a sexy as hell, hung shemale!

The first shot was a long rope that only went a little in my mouth. It landed mostly from my mouth up to the outside of my eye. But all the shots that followed were on there mark, in my mouth. They felt really powerful, like she could have shot to the ceiling. And she just kept on cumming. I was wondering if and when it was going to stop because my mouth was almost full of hot cum. Finally she was empty and I swallowed my mouthfull. It tasted amazing. I put my mouth back on her spent cock and sucked until there was nothing left.

I was just about to take it out of my mouth when I heard someone from behind Lana say, "Damn it! I knew you couldn't wait until I got here!" Lana pulled out and turned around. It was Jill! That's who she was on the phone with in the parking lot. "You know I have no will power when it comes to sex!", said Lana. "It's ok, as long as he's still got enough left in him to take care of me!", Jill said as she walked up to the bed, rubbing a huge bulge in her pants!

To be continued!