My Ex-Girlfriend's Mum Ch. 02

Story Info
A second encounter with the married mom of two.
4.3k words
4.4
117.3k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 12/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexstud21
sexstud21
83 Followers

Thanks for the overwhelming response, It was always my intention to do a follow up story and I apologise to all for taking this long to do it, hope you'll enjoy this as much as you'll enjoyed the first chapter.

_______________________

It's amazing how some times in life your actions end up having the directly opposite outcome as what you had planned. This was just one such time.

It seemed like a normal day that morning; I opened my eyes at the first instances of glorious rays of sun coming through the bedroom window, the fresh morning breeze caressing my face and not a noise to be heard except for the gentle sound of cascading water caused by the water feature just outside the open window.

I was mostly an early riser since I was young and most times it didn't matter what I did the night before, weather I had been out partying or having my usual rendezvous, I would try never to miss the pure serenity you get when you awake early, especially on a weekend when most other folks are taking time out after a long week.

This Saturday wasn't going to be like the rest, a day that started out just like any other was about to become a day of discovering things and a day of big adventure.

I got out of bed and stared out the window, across the yard. I was enjoying the peaceful tone of the water when the pristine tranquilly was disturbed by my cell phone which started shouting out a loud ring tone and vibrating across the night stand beside my bed.

Some part of me wanted to ignore it and hope that the person terminates the call, and a huge part of me wonders to this day what would have happened if I did ignore that call, would the person have continued to call until I picked up or with they have been satisfied with one try and then given up, but it wasn't a choice that I left to the caller because I made the choice to answer that call.

The call was from a familiar fixed line, and when I answered the caller asked for me by name.

"Yeah you speaking to him, but can I ask, who am I speaking to?" Although the number looked familiar I didn't have it stored on my phonebook and I couldn't link the voice to someone I knew.

"You stupid fucking kid, I should kill you for what you've done." A Man in un-nerving voice spoke.

"James is that you? Come on man it's to early for prank calls." James was one of my buddy's and a practical joker so naturally I thought it was him.

"This isn't James and this is not a prank call."

"OH! Really?"

"You think this is a joke kid?"

"Look you tell me, which criminal who wanted to murder someone, would call with out blocking their caller ID?"

"Listen kid. Like I said I should have killed you in fact I should have killed both of you."

"Ok dude, seriously who are you and what the hell do you want?"

"Did you think I wouldn't find out about it?"

By now I was getting tired of this guy so I said, "Dude, stop talking in riddles if you got something to say then spit it out."

"Naive young kids of today we have to spell everything out for you'll. Ok let me say this, Linda, now does that ring any bells?"

That name was ringing more bells than I could ever let on to the caller after all one of the bells that rang the loudest was me linking the voice to the one and only Greg, Linda's husband.

"Linda, Linda, Linda.... It's a common name I think I know a few people by that name." I still kept my tone relaxed and casual.

"Ok lets narrow it down for you, How many 42 year old woman by the name of Linda did you fuck?"

Looks like he knew what went down with Linda and me but still I wasn't about to confess just in case he was only fishing for information. "Hey listen man, I don't know who you are or what you want from me, but I am hanging up this call right now because I don't have time for this shit."

"Kid, Maybe you are telling me the truth maybe you don't remember, for you it must have just been another notch on your belt, a night you scored with an older married woman."

In my mind a voice was screaming out to retaliate and say something. I hated him calling me a kid because ever since I turned 18, I did everything to make sure no one thought of me as a kid anymore. But I couldn't really blame this guy I mean after all I was the one who banged his 42 year old wife in the back seat of her car in a parking lot and he seemed to have found out about it.

Before I could give in to the voice he said "Well kid if you have forgotten about Linda keep it that way, and if you haven't, stay away from her or you will soon find your self in a body bag. You understand me?"

"Listen like I said before, I don't know what you are talking about."

"Listen kid I don't have time to talk to you the whole day, but just remember stay away from Linda."With those words Greg dropped the call.

This was the last thing I expected to happen, I mean it had been at least 2 months since my rendezvous with Linda and after that night I ignored all the calls from her until she eventually stopped calling.

Despite the clear warnings from Greg I knew what I had to do, I had to find out from Linda If Greg was just fishing or did he really know what happened and this had to be done in person.

As soon as I finished shower and get dressed I was out the door, my destination would be Linda & Greg's place and my plan was to sneak in to have a chat to Linda without Greg knowing, how was I going to get a chance to talk to Linda alone I didn't know yet but all I knew was it had to be done. As I got closer to their house I noticed a multitude of cars parked along side the road and some of the people that were getting out of these cars were dressed to perfection and heading to the very same house of Linda & Greg's.

I was dressed in a simple Jeans and T-shirt and would be sure to stick out amongst the crowd of people, which is defiantly not a good thing when someone is planning to kill you if they find you there.

Strangely I knew at the time this situation could work to my advantage I was sure that Greg wouldn't notice if Linda was missing for a few minutes with the crowd of people been there, But now my only problem was getting in un-noticed and staying that way.

I raced home changed into a suit and raced back, I waited until there was a small crowd of about 6 people that were making their way up to the house, I thought it would be less conspicuous if I walked with people rather than alone, and at least it screened me from any one that might notice me from the days that I was dating Linda's daughter Angie.

I made my way into the house and went straight to the upstairs bathroom so that I could work out my next plan of action of trying to find Linda and get her alone. When I got there I tried to open the bathroom door only to find that it was locked.

"Just one minute." A voice called out from inside.

Then I felt a tap on my shoulder, my heart raced as I turned to see who it was.

"You can use the bathroom at the bedroom down the hall." It was a beautiful lady but luckily for me she didn't know who I was.

I remembered that the bathroom this lady was talking about was in Angie's room; well actually it was between Angie's and her older sister's room, one of those bathrooms you can enter from both rooms.

I made my way via Angie's sister's room into the bathroom and locked both doors from the inside.

Finally I was alone and no one could see me so my mind relaxed and I could think about trying to formulate a way to find Linda and get her alone.

I decided to go into Angie's room to have a look out the window, in the hopes that I could locate Linda. I looked out at the window at the vast back yard and there were chairs laid out in neat rows, where a few guest had already taken their seats, a long carpet ran down the middle of the length of the rows of chairs, with an occasional arch adorned with flowers to make a beautiful aisle.

There was no doubt that I found my self at a wedding, but who was getting married, was it Angie?

I was almost certain that it could only have been Angie's wedding, because both her step brothers and her older sister were already married. I can't explain the feeling, when you know that some one you once loved is getting married to someone else, but I didn't have time to dwell upon my feelings as I heard voices outside the door.

As looked around I notice the door handle turn and the door was pushed open, the bathroom was on the other side of the room and there was no way for me to make it back, the only place to hide was under the bed.

Three ladies entered the room, from their voices I could make out exactly who it was.

"Oh my gosh there are people here already." Linda said this as she stared out the window.

"What a day, the hair stylist took forever with our hair, it looks gorgeous but now we are running so late for this glorious occasion." That was the unmistakable voice of Angie.

"Yeah and don't forget the caterers got here late, that's why they still setting up, it's like this thing is cursed." Linda had a worried tone in her voice, and I was stunned that she would say something like this to Angie on her wedding day, but it all became clear when the next person spoke.

"Oh Mom, don't worry how can it be cursed you and dad are married for 25 years already nothing can break you'll up and by this renewal of your vows you just strengthen your relationship." That was the relaxed and collected voice of Linda's other daughter Ursula.

I have to admit I had a broad smile on my face when I heard Ursula say that, as I thought to my self if she only knew what her mother and I had gotten up to she wouldn't be so sure about her mom and dad.

"Ok time to get you dressed mom, and then we still have to get dressed." Angie said.

Linda was standing by the dressing table on the far end of the room, and from my position under the bed I had a clear view from her shoulders down. She had on her bath robe but this fell to the ground soon and it left her completely naked.

Linda's skin was in this perfect glowing golden tone, her breast a size 38DD were still firm despite her now been 42 years old and not to mention having 2 children. As she turned and faced the mirror I got a look at that well shaped ass and my dick naturally came to life making my position a little uncomfortable.

"Why don't you girls change at the same time so that we can save time, since we are already delayed?" Linda suggested.

"That's a good idea Mom." Both the girls replied at the same time.

Angie dropped her robe she had no panties on but she had a bra that covered her breast which were slightly smaller than her moms, and I knew this from experience.

I was completely taken aback when Ursula dropped her robe and like her mom she was completely naked under that, her ass had to be second best of the three and when she turned to face me I noticed that she had the largest breast of the three, Her tummy was flat and it amazed me because she had her child just over a year ago, she must have been working out to get it looking like that.

All three women turned facing the bed and it was like I was in heaven. I was staring at all three of the ladies naked pussy, two of which my cock had already been in. I wished I could have just got out from under that bed and had an orgy with all 3 women but common sense prevailed and I stayed in hiding. After some time the woman finished dressing up, "Looks like we back on time, can you go see when we getting this show started." Linda said as she stood there in her white wedding dress.

"Ok, come on Angie lets go see if everything is in place." And with that the two girls left the room.

As soon as the girls left the room Linda said "Ok I know you under the bed, you can come out now."

I was stunned, but rolled out and said "how long have you known that I was here?"

"Before we started to get dressed, when I dropped my rope and when I was picking it of the floor I noticed you there."

"Oh, ok, I didn't mean to you know.."

"You didn't mean to what? Sneak in and see the three of us naked? Well you've already seen two so what's one more right?" Linda let out a little giggle at the end of this statement.

"Actually I didn't even know about the renewal of vows, I just got a creepy call from your husband this morning so I thought I'd come over to talk to you."

"What creepy call?"

"It was just your husband threatening to kill me if I ever came close to you again."

"Well then what are you doing here? You made it clear by avoiding my calls after that night that I was just a quick once of Fuck for you."

"Look I'm sorry, but I thought it was for the best, I mean you are a fine woman and I would loved to be with you more than once but you are also a married woman."

"Ok, I know and understand why you did what you did, and not like we would have gotten another chance to be together. My husband proved that even though he is retired he still has his cop instincts and immediately knew something was wrong from the time I got home that day. Then he found a man's boxer's that wasn't his and also my panties in a wet tangle thrown near the back glass of the car which just proved his suspicions."

"What? He has known for the last three months, then why wait until the day he is doing the renewal of his vows to call me?"

"I'm sure he knows that you would react by coming here and he was hoping for you to see me profess my love to him, so that he could boost his ego that got bruised when he found out a younger man fucked his wife."

"Oh and now that you know I am here are you still going to profess your love for him?"

Linda turned and looked out the window and said "Do you see everything around you? He owns it all and the life that I lead he pays for it all. So a lady has to do what a lady has to do."

"So what you mean is you don't love him?"

"No that's not what I'm saying, obviously I love the man I am married to him for 25 years, what I'm saying is that some parts of the marriage is missing."

"So was that what that night was all about? You were making up for the missing elements of your marriage?"

She didn't get a chance to reply when there was a sudden knock on the door and then the sound of it been pushed open. There was no way for me to get into a substantial hiding position so I got behind Linda and was covered by the flair of her wedding dress.

"What are you doing in here?" Linda spoke in a surprised tone.

"Oh Linda come on you don't believe in that superstitious nonsense we been married 25 years and if I wanted to leave you I would have done it when I found out you were a cheating slut." It was the husband and he started to walk around the room.

I was sure he would see me; the only place for me to hide was under Linda's wedding dress. As I moved under the bottom of Linda's dress, she adjusted her stance by spreading her legs so that I could get my self in a hunched position between them.

Linda cleared her throat and said, "Greg, I made a mistake once, and I'm sorry for what I did."

"You should know I called the kid this morning, and either he is lying or he really doesn't even remember fucking you."

I looked up and saw Linda had on these white lace panties. I don't know If I just like living life on the edge or what was the reason that made me proceed with my next actions but I reached up and slowly caressed Linda's mound over her panties.

"OH GOD!" Linda shouted out as she felt my touch but then calmly said "Why did you call him?"

After a few strokes over the panties, I slipped a finger under them and made my way into her pussy opening.

"I just wanted to send out a warning to the Kid."

It would seem I didn't pay attention to his warning, because at that very moment I was finger fucking his wife.

"Well I don't think that kid is interested in an old woman like me, you said your self you think he has forgotten about that night already."

"You have a point, but just to make sure that even if he didn't forget and he wanted to come back for more, he will know better now."

I was amazed at how Linda was managing to stay calm because by now I was finger fucking her vigorously.

"Okay can we put this behind us now, we are about to take a renewal of our vows, can we concentrate on that."

"You right Linda."

Then I heard Ursula's voice "Dad, what are you doing in here?"

Greg then said "Don't worry I'm on my way out."

"Okay, Mom I just came to let you know that there are still one or two last minute things been done by the catering people so we should start in about 30 minutes. Now come on dad lets leave the bride alone."

"Okay, just come get me when every thing is ready." Linda said to them as they walked out of the room.

I was still fucking Linda's pussy, and by now she was wet and I started to feel her legs shiver.

"I will mom." That was the last thing I heard Ursula say before I heard the door close.

"OH GOD! You are making me cummmmmmm." Linda shouted out as she let go a flood of juice into my hand and it leaked from my hand onto her lace panties, I moved myself back so that it did not drip onto my suit.

I watched as her cum soaked her panties until it could not contain the flood then the juice slid down her smooth legs. When she finally relaxed I removed my finger and then got out from under her dress.

"You dirty fucker, you fucked me in the back seat of my car and now you finger fuck me while my husband and daughter are in the room."

"It looks to me like you enjoyed it." I said to her with a smirk on my face

Linda moved closer to me then whispered into my ear "You fucking have no idea how much I enjoyed that." Then she moved her lips down and gave me a light kiss on my lips.

As she pulled away I held the back of her neck and pulled her back as I planted my lips on hers, and we locked into a long and passionate kiss, our tongues lashed around inside each others mouths.

When we finally broke the kiss Linda locked at me and said "I thought the honey moon is supposed to start after the wedding."

"If you are a naughty bride then your honey moon can start right now."

"I would love to be naughty but this dress won't allow for it, and I'm afraid if I take if off I wont have enough time to get it back on." As Linda said this she moved towards the dressing table and looked at herself in the vanity mirror.

She was right a wedding dress would have been a huge stumbling block if we had to have conventional sex, but I had other ideas after all this had to be a quickie as we had less than half an hour.

So I moved behind her and put my arms around front to caress her breast then I said, "You up for something different then?"

"Mmmm, what did you have in mind stud?"

I released her breast took of the trail from her gown and tossed it to the side, then I bent down and lifted up the flair of her gown she bucked her ass backwards and I placed her gown so it sat around her hips, she helped by holding it, I then pulled of her already soaking wet panties and tossed them next to her trail.

I dropped my trousers and boxers around my ankles, and then placed my cock on her ass opening thats when linda said, "Take it easy stud, you know I have to still be able to walk down the aisle."

I inched my way into her tight ass and it must have taken at least 20 minutes for me to work up a good rhythm and get my whole cock into her ass, by this time Linda was moaning in joy and saying "Oh yes fuck my ass, I'm your slut, fuck me hard."

She managed to keep a voice to a level that only we could hear and I was getting into the sex talk, "You fucking married slut, you took my cock in your car now you are getting fucked in your wedding dress."

"I'm a slut for your massive cock, after fucking you I haven't even had had my husbands cock in my pussy, I don't think I will even be able to feel him any more."

sexstud21
sexstud21
83 Followers
12