My Ex Pt. 01

Story Info
Stories of my ex and I.
1.2k words
3.45
6.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ex girlfriend and I had one hell of a sex life together. She likes to fuck and so do I. That girl would let me fuck her in any hole I wanted however I wanted to. These nothing she wouldn't let me don't her. The following are true events.

When I met Danielle, I had just gotten out of a long relationship. She had turned 18 the day before I met her.

Anyway...I was upset at losing my girl. So I grabbed my 1911 .45 handgun and went to a buddies house to let off some steam by Target shooting.

I spent the day shooting and having a good time. Dani and I hit it off quick. We started drinking at 4 or so that afternoon. By 8, we were all really fucked up.

Danielle and I had been kissing a bit and I had squeezed her perfect little teen ass more than once. At the time I was 35 and she had just turned 18 not even 24 hours before we met. So I didn't have high hopes for anything to happen.

At about 10pm everyone had left or passed out. I already knew I had a room for the night. I walked around and couldn't find her. I figured I'd go take a piss then keep looking. So I went into the upstairs bathroom. As soon as I opened the door I saw her sitting on the shitter. I went to excuse myself so she could finish, when she grabbed my belt and pulled me in. I shut the door. She was taking a shit on the toilet! She mumbled with my belt till it was loose, dropped my pants and started sucking my cock while she sat there. I said fuck it. I let her slurp all over my prick. I told her I wanted to fuck her. She told me that was fine. I stood her up and bent her over...only to discover that she had a shit covered ass. She said it's was whatever...and grabbed my throbbing cock and eased it into her pussy. I decided that either she was just too drunk to know...or she was a nasty girl. I pulled out and eased it into her little teen asshole. What a fucking mess that was! But it was kinky and fucking dirty...and that's how I get down. After I filled her butthole with my load...we showered.

After the shower, she told me that she was sorry about the mess. I told her not to be. And that it was hot. I then explained to her that I love taboo kinky shit. She said she'd never had a cock in her asshole before. I asked if she liked it. She said that once she loosened up she loved it. I have no doubts about that given how much of her pussy juices were running down her thighs when I was in her tight little backdoor.

We fucked all night long. I ate her sweet teen asshole and cunt for a long time. She sucked me off a few times. She wasn't very good at it...but that's just fine.

I dumped load after load into her that night. The next morning, her sister showed up to get her. Well we were in bed still. Fucking. Her sis opened the door and came in. I figured she would just leave. Nope. She stood there and watched us. She watched me fuck her baby sister like I hated her. After I blew my nut into Danielle's mouth, her sis asked I I had another one in me. I asked if she was serious. She didn't say a word. She stripped and took my semi hard prick into her mouth and started sucking. Once I was hard again, she told me that I had to fuck her or she would tell her parents about me.

I fucked both of them for hours. Incest to me is fucked up. But when these two sisters were fingering each other and fucking me...hell...I got over that real quick.

Danielle and I ended up together for four years. She had two of my babies. Then she got into drugs and shit and took off.

Another good time I remember very well with Danielle was when she discovered that fetishes and kink can be fun. I used to catch her wearing the collar I got her and playing with her own asshole frequently.

Anyway...it took her awhile to learn that anal sex works best if the colon is EMPTY.

I'm an ass guy. And I love deep dicking a nice round ass. And Danielle had just that.

One afternoon, we started to get into it. She loved it when I licked her asshole. Especially if it was gaped. I would lick the shit ring and get her off with intense orgasms.

So I started by lapping her booty hole. Then I would hook my finger in her bum and throat fuck her. I could feel something in her ass while she deep throated my cock. But she didn't care. Hell...I didn't either. Shit doesn't bother me. Anyway...I told her she should go to the bathroom first. She told me no, and that it was fine. So I lubed her stink up and slid my prick in. After a half hour or so of nice n easy anal, she told me to fuck her like it was the last ass I'd ever pound. So I fucked her bum real real hard. She was screaming from cumming every couple min. We kept this up for awhile. When I pulled my cock out, she shit all over the fucking place.

Any normal person would stop and clean up right? Yeah well not us. She grabbed my hard dirty prick and started to suck it, while sitting in her own shit on the bed. After ten or so min, she rubbed her hands in the messy shit on the bed and started jerking me off! I fucking loved it! My little fuck doll was turning into a nasty little bitch!

Soon after that happened, we we're in her sister's car, on our way back from a concert. Her sis and her sisters female friend were up front. Danielle and I were in the back seat. She just pulled out my dick like it was nothing and started to suck. She stopped just long enough to strip down to nothing. The chick in the front seat was watching us like we were insane. Danielle climbed on top of me and rode my cock for almost 100 miles. Her sister said not to...and Danielle told her to "fuck off. I'll cum all over the car if I want to. I let you fuck him last time. This time shut your mouth and drive."

Her sisters friend was taken back by all of it. I told Danielle that she was watching us. Danielle told her she could come back there with us if she wanted to. The girl said that she wasn't gonna cheat on her boyfriend. Danielle told her "You would be doing yourself a favor by letting her and I make her our sex toy."

Ahhh good times.