My Exhibitionist Daughter Ch. 03

Story Info
Bonnie and her Dad masturbate together.
5.2k words
4.68
165.5k
100

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched my eighteen year old daughter, Bonnie, as she left our living room to carry out my instructions. As she walked away, I could easily make out the hand prints on her ass from the spanking she'd just received. Naked, and carrying her panties in her hand, I watched her disappear up the stairs and down the hall to my bedroom. There, she was supposed to deposit her wet panties on my bed, then go to her bathroom and take a shower. Once she was prepared as I directed and ready for bed, she was to call me so I could tuck her in, just like I used to do so many years ago when she was little.

Of course, it wasn't going to be that straightforward. We both knew there was nothing simple about the decision she had to make. But, it was her own actions and her own words that asked for this – all of it. I was only doing what she'd dreamed and fantasized about.

While she showered, washed her hair and shaved her legs, I'm sure her mind would be going a hundred miles per hour thinking about the talk we had, her spanking, and if she really wanted to experience the feelings she wrote about in her story. It could change things forever between us, I'm sure she knew it, but, if her desire to be a submissive exhibitionist was as great as it appeared, it could also bring her more pleasure than she could ever dream about.

I can just image what was going through her head – having been made to strip in front of me, lie over my lap and be spanked like a little girl. If that wasn't bad enough, I'd pushed her legs apart and opened her up from behind so I could see and touch her. I even remarked on how beautiful she was back there so she'd know without any doubt I was seeing her completely and entirely exposed.

The rush I got from touching my daughter's sex and bringing her to orgasm as she lie over my lap was incredible. She took the spanking well and allowed herself to be exposed and touched, so, I felt masturbating her was not only a reward for being good, but, it also helped set the tone for what was to come.

But, my plan was reaching a critical point. Once Bonnie was out of the shower and in bed, I'd go into her bedroom to tuck her in for the night, and I'd ask her to give me the answer to the question I'd asked her earlier. And that was: did she want an opportunity to safely and fully experience her fantasies of exhibitionism, submission and humiliation. If she did, I offered to do it for a month, with several conditions.

It was a one time offer. But, after finding all those pictures and stories on her laptop, and then reading the story she wrote about me and her, I was almost confident she was going to go for it. After all, being offered the chance to live out your dreams and fantasies in a safe, controlled environment was more than anyone could ever hope for.

And, as part of our little talk before her spanking, I laid out my non-negotiable conditions clearly, and they should have left little doubt in her mind that if she chose to accept my offer, she would spend the next month living the life of an exhibitionist, and she would realize her dreams of being submissive. The humiliation part would be harder for me to pull off, but I had some ideas on how I could sexually humiliate her in ways I could control. So, if she wanted to be humiliated, I could do that, too.

I knew I had some time while she was in the shower, so I picked up the pillows I used during the spanking, put the chair away and tidied up the living room and the kitchen. I wanted to make sure she couldn't see me when she came out of the bathroom, so, once I was done downstairs, I went into my own bedroom and closed the door over, leaving it just partway open.

The last thing I wanted was to have her call me into her bedroom when she was ready to be tucked in and have a hard-on. So, I turned the TV on and listed to the cable news while I went through the unopened mail on my desk and sorted through the things to keep, and, the things to throw away.

Along the way, I heard the shower water turn off, and then the unmistakable sound of her hair dryer a few minutes later. I stopped to wonder if she'd trimmed her pussy hair, maybe even deciding to shave it off, but not wanting my hard-on to come back, I tried not to think about her pussy hair and consumed myself in the mail, and listening to the news in the background.

I stopped what I was doing with the mail and was watching a news report about a bank robbery and the ensuing police chase when I heard Bonnie call out to me, saying, "Daddy, I'm ready for bed."

I was still in my t-shirt and boxers, and thankfully, my hard-on had subsided. So, taking a deep breath, I turned the TV off and walked across the hall to my daughter's bedroom.

As I entered Bonnie's bedroom, the lights were on, her room was picked up and she was in bed. Her hair was dry and brushed, and I could smell the pleasing aroma of her shampoo in the room. She'd pulled the sheet up to her chest, and it lay just above the swell of her teenage breasts, conveniently covering her almost to the neck. She looked like the vision of sweetness lying there, and as she looked up at me, I smiled and sat down on the side of her bed.

"Sweetheart," I began, "I'm not going to apologize for spanking you. You had that coming. And, I'm not going to apologize for looking at you the way I did. You've teased me way too many times for me to say I was sorry for wanting to look."

Bonnie nodded her head, as if she agreed with me on those two points. "I will apologize for touching your vagina, though." I added. "I could have helped relieve the sting on your bottom without touching you there, so for that, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Daddy." She replied. "I didn't mind, and, uh........ I think it helped me get over the sting of the spanking."

"Alright." I answered. Then looking up into my daughter's eyes, I asked the question we both knew was coming, saying, "Did you think about my offer? The thirty days?"

Bonnie nodded her head and said, "Yes." Her lower lip quivered a little and she looked away from me.

"So," I replied, "what's your answer. Do you want to do it, or not?"

Bonnie's eyes began to tear up as she looked back at me. With her not saying anything, I could tell she was having a difficult time answering. Trying to make it easier for her, I told her she could just say 'Yes' or 'No'.

"Daddy," she said, sniffling, "The truth is I want to say 'Yes', but, I don't want you to think your daughter's a slut if I do." Then pausing for a moment, she continued, saying, "I mean, at the end of the thirty days, am I still going to be your daughter and will you still love me like before?"

"Sweetheart," I replied, "you don't ever have to worry about that. I'm never going to stop loving you like I always have, and nothing will ever change that – not the pictures, not the stories, not the thirty days – nothing will ever make me love you less."

"Bonnie," I continued, "please understand me, here. I'm making you this offer of the thirty days because I love you, and if you really want to do these things – the things in those stories - it would be much safer to do them with me, rather than with someone else – someone who won't watch out for you like I will."

Almost instantly after hearing my response, Bonnie reached up to wipe the tears from her eyes.

"And the sex part?" My daughter asked. "Would we be having sex? You and me?"

"Yes. Starting tomorrow" I answered. "It would be exactly what I said when we talked about it earlier. You remember those six conditions, right?"

"Uh huh." Bonnie nodded her head to say she remembered.

"Look," I said, "don't make this that hard. You either want to experience those things with me, or, you don't. It's as simple as that. Your answer won't change the fact that you're my daughter, and regardless of how you answer, I promise nothing will ever make me love you less."

"But," she asked, "the sex thing, Daddy....... you won't make me have sex with anyone else will you? It will just be with you, right?"

I had to think about that for a minute. When I was looking through the pictures and files on her laptop, some of the stories had scenes where the exhibitionist or submissive performed sexual acts with different partners, but, I could see Bonnie was worried about the prospect of that.

"How about this," I replied, "if you decide you want to do it, only my penis would penetrate you vaginally or anally."

Bonnie's eyes shot open. "Anally?" She asked.

"Yes, Bonnie, anally." I answered, "You either want to do this, and everything that goes along with it, or you don't. Just make up your mind and give me an answer. I don't think we should barter about this. You know my conditions."

I could still see the shock and surprise in my daughter's eyes with the revelation I would probably be having anal sex with her. I don't know why it was such a surprise – after all, the stories on her laptop included a wide range of kinky sexual behavior, with anal sex being common practice with submissives and those being humiliated.

"Sweetheart, I need an answer." I stated. "Yes or no?"

"Yes." She said, softly, turning her eyes up to look at me. "I want to try it for the thirty days."

I'd been almost confident she was going to go for it, and while my cock was beginning to get stiff thinking about the next thirty days with my daughter as my submissive exhibitionist, there was just a few more things I needed to say, and do.

"Very well." I replied. "We'll start tomorrow morning and once we start, there will be no backing out. If you change your mind along the way and don't mind me, there will be punishment to bring you back in line."

Bonnie was nodding her head as she listened. I told her to think about her answer through the night, giving her one last chance to back out. If she wanted to go through with it, I told her to my room in the morning, remove her clothes and get into bed with me as soon as she woke up. If she changed her mind, I told her to stay in her own room and come out when she was ready, fully dressed and that would be the end of it. I asked if she understood and she told me she did, adding, "I'll be in your bed in the morning, Daddy."

"Okay," I answered, "we'll see what happens. But for now, there's a few more details we need to get clear."

I reiterated the six conditions to her, reminding her that she'd be under my total control. I warned her that I'd find ways to let her experience exhibitionism, humiliation and submission. I warned her she'd be my sexual plaything, and, I warned her that she would be punished for disobeying me. Bonnie seemed to understand it all, nodding her head and saying "Okay" from time to time. To set her mind at ease, I promised not to do anything intentionally cruel or put her in any situations that weren't safe, but, I was very firm about the fact that she was going to spend the next thirty days in perhaps the most unsettling situation possible.

I was proud of the restraint my cock had shown up to now. And once I was done with everything I needed to say, I calmly reached up and pulled the sheet down from under her neck and folded it down to her waist. She was wearing a baggy t-shirt and as soon as I pulled the sheet down, I immediately pulled her t-shirt up and left it lying at the top of her chest, exposing her pert, teenage breasts and pointy nipples.

I didn't ask permission or tell her I was going to expose her breasts, either. I just did it. I wanted her to get a taste of what was coming starting tomorrow, and besides, I had an ulterior motive. I needed to cum, and it my intention to do that before I left her room. But, I had a brainstorm how I was going to make that happen.

She seemed surprised at her sudden exposure and let out a quick gasp. Then, adding to her surprise, I stood up from her bed and took my own t-shirt off, pushed my boxers down and stepped out of them. Standing in front of her, naked, I grasped my semi-hardening cock and began to stroke it slowly.

"You owe me this." I said, softly. "Since there's still a chance you might change your mind through the night, and this might be the only chance I get, I'm going to look at you while I jack off. I want you to watch me do it, Sweetheart. I think it's important for you to see what your behavior has been doing to me since you moved in - how your little exposures have been making your father's cock hard day after day, and how I have to masturbate each night when I go to bed before I can gett any sleep. So, Bonnie, you're going to lie here, do what I say and watch me jack my self until I cum. Understand?"

Bonnie's big eyes were open wide as she watched my hand stroking my cock. I didn't wait for her answer to my question, I just stood there silently stroking myself, getting my cock harder and harder. Every now and then, I stopped stroking and took my hand away from my cock so she could see for herself how it was becoming hard. I flexed it, causing it to throb and strain once it was completely hard. Hovering over her as I stood next to her bed, her eyes were transfixed on my steel pole just a few feet away from her.

Once I was fully hard, I unceremoniously reached down to her sheets and pulled them down to the bottom of her bed. I was happy she'd made the decision to put panties on after her shower, and I was doubly pleased at the panties she'd selected. They were a pair of white cotton bikinis which I'd sniffed many times before. Stretched tightly across her mound, they were prefect for what I had I mind.

"Pull your knees up." I said calmly. "I want to see between your legs, but, don't block my view of your breasts."

As soon as I said it, Bonnie's knees came up and she opened them so I could see the way the gusset of her cotton panties covered her pussy. It was an awesome view, too, and I could see everything clearly, including the tiny hairs between her legs peeking out from the sides of her panties. I smiled to myself in the knowledge that she'd be completely bare down there by the end of the day tomorrow if she went through with the thirty day experience.

So, looking down at my daughter's panty covered sex, I began to stroke myself again. After a moment, I looked up at her face and asked, "I assume you're not a virgin. Is that right?"

Bonnie shook her head, saying, "No, Daddy, I'm not a virgin anymore, not since I was sixteen."

"How many boys have you had sex with, Sweetheart?" I asked in return.

"Two different boys," my daughter replied, "but, I did it twice with each of them."

"How about oral sex? Have you given any blow jobs?" I asked, already figuring she'd say 'Yes'.

"Uh huh," Bonnie answered, "twice with the two of them, and twice with another boy from school."

"Did any of them cum in your mouth?" I inquired.

"Yes, Daddy. Each of them did." She replied.

"Thanks for being honest about it." I said. Then I asked a follow on question, "Did you ever swallow their sperm?"

Bonnie blushed and nodded her head. "I see." I replied.

So, my daughter wasn't a virgin, which wasn't a big surprise. She's cute and popular, and she was over eighteen. Knowing she'd sucked cock a few times and even swallowed wasn't a surprise, either. I wasn't upset by any of it, but, I was curious about her sexual experience and made a mental note to ask her about it later. In fact, I'd have her tell me every sexual experience she'd ever had, going back to the first time she masturbated. I'd get her to tell me everything in explicit detail. "It would be a good, humiliating experience for her", I thought, plus I'd get an idea of what she'd done, and with whom.

"Touch yourself." I asked, looking down at her lying there in her cute panties. "Just on top of your panties for now, and be careful you don't block my view. I don't want to miss one second of this."

My daughter's hands slowly creped down to her crotch and she began to run her fingers up and down her pantied slit. "Make yourself wet for me," I asked, "show your Daddy how you masturbate."

Bonnie did as I asked, without taking her eyes off my cock. She was very deliberate in the way she touched her pussy, running her fingers up and down her slit and stopping every now and then at the top of her lips to concentrate on her clit.

"I'm going to take your panties off in a minute," I warned, "and I want your pussy and your panties to be wet when I do. Is that going to be a problem?"

She shook her head from side to side, and telling me she was already wet. I could see the strain on her face as she spoke those words, and a deep redness filled her cheeks from the embarrassment of admitting she was excited. I had to wonder if she was excited because she was watching me, or, because I was watching her.

Looking down between her legs, I could see a wet spot appearing on the crotch of her panties as a testament to her truthfulness. And while I didn't care why she was getting turned on, the important thing was that she was. So far, at each step along the way, I'd read her perfectly, anticipating each and every reaction correctly. And as I watched my daughter masturbate on the bed in front of me, I was more confident than ever that she'd be in my bed tomorrow morning, ready to start her thirty day experience as an exhibitionist submissive. If she only knew what I had planned for her by the end of the day tomorrow.......

I'd read somewhere that it was more humiliating to make someone take off their own underwear, than to have it taken off by someone else - I guess it's the whole 'Free Will' thing. But, I wanted desperately to get a close look at her wet pussy and have a chance to smell her juices, so I decided to lower her panties myself. There will be plenty of other opportunities to have her pull her own panties down, not only in front of me, but in front of others, too. But right now, this was what I wanted.

Again, without asking permission or telling her what I was going to do, I stopped jacking and sat down on the side of the bed. Reaching over to the waist band of her panties, I curled my fingers under the waistband and looked up at her. She stopped touching herself, and pulled her hands away, but I quickly told her not to stop masturbating. Once her hand returned and she started stroking her panty covered pussy again, I spoke again.

"I like these panties, Sweetheart." I said quietly. "They show your mound off well. You have such good taste in panties, and I've gotten a lot of enjoyment from them. But," I added, "these have to come off now. It's time to show your father exactly what you look like down there."

I hesitated as I started to pull her panties down. Looking up into her eyes I asked, "You do want your Daddy to see your wet pussy, all opened up and exposed don't you, Sweetheart?"

"Oh, God!" Bonnie moaned. She took a deep breath, her eyes rolled back and her eyelids fluttered.

"Tell me, Bonnie." I said. "I want to hear you say it. Ask me to take your panties off and tell me you want me to look at your wet pussy."

As if she was almost out of breath, and in a ragged voice, my daughter spoke, saying, "Daddy, would you please take my panties off and look at my pussy?"

I looked up at her face and smiled. I could detect the mix of excitement and shame in her crackly voice as she asked me to lower her panties, and I could see the blush of extreme embarrassment flush over her as her chest began to turn a light pink.

"You mean your 'wet pussy', don't you, sweetheart?" I corrected her. "Try it again and don't forget to say it's your wet pussy."

Bonnie's head rolled from side to side and the expression on her face went from embarrassment, to shock and then to total humiliation. But, without too much delay at all, she said, "Daddy, would you please take my panties off and look at my wet pussy?"

My daughter's eyes closed tightly and she looked away as she said it. Knowing her as I do, I knew these were words she never, ever thought would come out of her mouth, but here she was saying them. After reading the story she'd written about the two of us, I knew she'd say them. "By tomorrow," I thought, "she'll be begging me to fuck her."

12