My Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
The first few days, South of the Border.
2.6k words
4.46
17.9k
12
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were in the middle of the palatial resort foyer, when we were greeted by our host with the flair of Joel Gray, in Cabaret. After welcoming us in six languages, he took our names and pointed toward the VIP desk. Rita, we were told, would be our hostess and complete the check-in service.

Rita, greeted us with the same zest and zeal as our host. Jimmy Buffett would describe her as a real "Mexican Cutie." She spoke better English than me and told us about the VIP features at this all inclusive resort. As she affixed ID bracelets on our wrists, she mentioned a VIP social at 4:30. She told us that our condo overlooked the adult area of the property. The adult area, as well as the beach, were topless. Full nudity was limited to inside our condo or in the cabanas around the facility. She told us the condo was stocked with our wines of preference, and that someone named Jorge would be our daily contact. She gave us a Pina Colada each and pointed us to the elevators that would whisk us to our home for the next seven days.

Jorge met us at our door and gave us his contact info. He told us he would be returning with a chilled bottle of Italian Asti and two fluted glasses. He pointed to the wine fridge and said the Bordeaux wines were inside the right door and behind the left door were the Pino Grigio wines. Both wines were chilling in separate enclosures.

Mary suggested we unpack before we continued drinking. She removed her very conservative travel clothes and began setting up her side of the bathroom area. The underwear she had on was spectacular. From a distance, the light tan color gave her an appearance of being naked. Through the thin material, you could easily see her nipples, vagina, and ass.

Jorge returned and Mary let him in. He quickly looked her over, opened the Asti, and asked if he could be of any more assistance. Attempting to speak in Spanish, I thanked him, folded a $20.00 bill in half, and offered it to him. He thanked me, but said that accepting a tip was not allowed. Mary came closer and took the bill, folded it again in half, and placed it in his shirt pocket. She placed a finger to her lips and said, "We won't tell anyone. Please take it. We are friends now." He looked at us both; a little longer at Mary, and thanked us.

Mary poured herself a glass of Asti and walked onto the balcony. I watched her as she waved to her right. She then placed her drink on a table and removed her bra. Her next move was giving a thumbs-up sign. She was clearly offering her natural C cup tits for someone's approval.

"Making more friends?" I yelled from the kitchen.

"Just some guy over on the next balcony."

"What are you going to wear to the reception?" I asked.

"I don't know yet. It will be just us VIPs, but I can tell you what I won't be wearing - any underwear!" she responded with a laugh.

We had enough time to unpack and explore our condo. We were high enough to barely hear the cornucopia of sounds associated with a resort overlooking the sparkling Caribbean Sea, but low enough to see every beautiful tan, topless body seated around the three pools in the adult area.

By 5:00 most of the invited VIPs were socializing. We noticed that the men in the group were either wearing cargo shorts, or linen slacks. The women were dressed as if they were attending a fashion show. Chests of varying sizes were on display. Some blouses were so thin, that nipples could be seen from across the room. There were women of varying shapes and sizes, all very comfortable with their bodies, including my wife. Mary chose to wear a thin off-the-shoulder cami and small hot pants. The pants exposed a small amount of her ass cheeks, while the white top did little to conceal her spectacular chest and dark nipples.

When I came out of the men's room, I saw an older couple walking away from her.

Mary said, "That was Reggie and DeeDee. They're vacationing from England. They have the condo next to ours. We've been invited to a clothing optional night-cap with them. I believe he would like to take a closer look at my girls! He was the one I flashed from our balcony. He looked a little disappointed when I mentioned that neither one of us fool around with other people's spouses, but he perked up when I told him we would love to be naked with them!"

We ate at one of the many outdoor restaurants and checked out the complete resort. After a walk on the beach, we headed back to our condo. Around 10:30 our phone rang and it was Reggie inviting us once again to their place. Mary told him we would be right over.

My wife came out of the bathroom naked and wrapped a sarong around her waist. She told me that wearing my boxers would be sufficient. We left our condo and walked the few feet to their's.

Reggie opened the door. He was completely naked and his average size dick was hard, glistening with moisture, and was pointing straight at us. "Sorry, Chaps," he said. "The missus couldn't wait. Fix yourself a drink from the bar and join us in the living room."

Reggie's wife, DeeDee, was bent over the arm of the couch. Her ample backside was being violated by her husband. Looking over her shoulder and in between grunts and groans, she greeted us with a big Hello. She also told us to get comfortable. Mary quickly untied her sarong and sat on the couch near them. She spread her legs offering me her now wet pussy. With Reggie humping away and staring at my wife, I started to run my tongue up and down her sweet tasting gash. Mary quickly made eye contact with Reggie and began playing with her ultra sensitive nipples.

Reggie's wife yelped a few times, spun around, and sat next to Mary. She put a lip-lock on Reggie's dick. She alternated sucking and gaging as he jammed his dick deep down her throat. Watching and listening to them got Mary off. Mary stood up and pulled my boxers down. She had me sit near the edge of the couch and while facing away from me, slid down on my rock hard member. She was riding me and telling everyone she was about to cum again. We watched DeeDee's attempt at swallowing her husband's cum. DeeDee handled the first big spurt, but the second one came dribbling out of her mouth. Reggie pulled his dick out of her mouth, and shot the next spurt on her chin. Anything else that Reggie could squeeze out landed on her heaving chest. Reggie's attention the entire time was focused on my naked wife. When DeeDee left to clean herself up, Reggie continued to jerk himself off staring at my wife's tits, as they swayed and bounced with each thrust.

Mary came with a loud gasp covering my dick with her discharge. She never lost eye contact with Reggie. The faster he stroked himself, the faster Mary slid up and down my dick.

I couldn't take it any longer and filled Mary's love tunnel with a load of cum. Mary went to the second bathroom to clean up. Reggie and I stood in the living room with shriveling dicks and introduced ourselves to each other!

Both wives returned and the four of us stayed naked sitting around talking and drinking. The more Reggie ogled my wife, the harder he got. Seeing her husband's erection, DeeDee bent over him and started to give him a noisy, wet blowjob. It was getting late so Mary and I thanked them for an enjoyable time and we mentioned something about seeing them throughout the week. We said our good-nights. Reggie pleaded with us to stay. I think he was still hoping to throw a leg over my wife. DeeDee just waved because she had a mouth full!

We walked back to our condo naked. In bed Mary said, "Well this was an interesting way to start the week!"

A couple of days later, we slept in. I was playing nine holes of golf in the afternoon. Mary called Jorge for a carafe of coffee and fresh pastries to be delivered around 10:00 am. Something was up because my wife had been sleeping naked, but after her phone call to room service, she put on a short pink negligee. The material was as transparent as cellophane. Jorge was going to see every square inch of my wife's amazing body. I sat on one of the club chairs, waiting for both breakfast and to see whatever Mary had planned.

"Come in Jorge," my wife said, as she opened the door. He wheeled the cart with our breakfast into the condo. While he was pouring our coffee, he took in the beauty of my wife's amazing body. Mary said, "I need your expert advice on what to wear to the pool this afternoon. Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back." Mary slowly left the dining area, went into the bedroom, and returned wearing a bathing suit. The entire suit was made out of fishnet material, with the exception of two blue circles, one over each nipple, and a small blue square over the center of her vagina.

"This is the first suit," she said, twirling around. "I'll be back wearing the other." She returned in a traditional French string bikini. Her tits, pussy and ass were covered in a tropical print. Without saying a word, she moved the material covering her left boob together. When she was done, only her nipple was covered. She then slid the material together exposing her right boob, once again covering only her nipple. Reaching between her legs, she said, "You can see what I can do," as she slid the material closer together uncovering the right and left side of her vagina.

After a few seconds, she left us. To our surprise and delight, she returned to the living room naked as the day she was born, holding a suit in each hand.

"Which one should I wear?" she asked.

Jorge cleared his throat, and said, "SeƱora, you are much beautiful. Either suit will be fine, but the second one will permit you to be uncovered, like all the others."

"You're hundred percent right, my friend. I can be topless in only the second one!" She spun on her toes and we watched her perfectly shaped naked ass disappear in the bedroom. I stood up and placed another folded twenty dollar bill in his pocket, and thanked him in Spanish.

Later that afternoon, I returned to the condo to hear the unmistakable sound of my wife's travel vibrator. This little devise looks like traditional lipstick. With the top removed, the part that would be used on lips was actually the vibrator. The base that would lengthen or reduce the size of the lip gloss was in reality the on-off-low-and high settings adjuster.

My naked wife was rocking back and forth on the bed with the vibrator inserted in her wet gash. Needing no instructions, I began licking her rock hard, ultra sensitive nipples. In no time at all, she exploded. Her lower body was bouncing and her cries of pleasure echoed in the room. She told me to get naked - she needed a good fucking!

I was hard enough for the head of my dick to slip into her, but not deeply. When she started to tell me what got her so horny, I quickly grew inside her pussy.

"I wore just the string bottom, not the top to the big pool," she began. "I also wore a gauze beach cover-up. Once I found a chaise, I settled in. The cover-up came off, and I adjusted the front material of my bathing suit bottom. I was laying out topless and displaying a little of each side of my pussy. The pool staff made sure I was in need of nothing and that I had a fresh drink in my hand. I was chatted-up by a few guys looking for a quickie and a couple from Italy looking for a couple to play with after dark. I got fidgety and decided to check out the cabana action. I could hear people having sex in every one of the occupied cabanas. A few curtains were open wide enough to see what was going on. I returned to my chaise with the plan to return here and buzz myself in the room when a girl from Canada, with larger breasts than mine, approached me."

I was fucking her faster, listening to her every word. The more she spoke, the wetter she became. She raised her legs to her chest, then over my shoulders.

"She told me her name and mentioned that she and her husband were planning on joining the swinging lifestyle back where they live. They were using this vacation to feel comfortable being without clothes around people and having sex outside. She asked me if I would join them in their cabana. They were ready to see if they could have sex in front of a stranger, but not ready to have sex with anyone but themselves. I followed her rather curvy body and entered their cabana. Her husband was slowly pulling on his pecker, keeping himself hard. She stepped out of her bathing suit bottom and began swallowing his cock. I stood off to the side, but within his eye sight, and played with my nipples. His moaning increased, when his wife stopped her blowjob and mounted him. His hard cock slipped effortlessly inside her. The squishing sounds of them fucking and watching his cock slide in and out of her when he spread her ass cheeks was getting to me.

I pulled on the side strings of my bathing suit bottom. I stood completely naked near this couple as they were both nearing orgasms. I gently figured my wet pussy with one hand and pulled on a nipple with the other. He increased his thrusting the more he watched me. I then stood between his outstretched legs and rubbed my hard nipples across his wife's back. She began to cum. The more she came the louder she got. When she told him what I was doing, he grunted loudly and began shooting his load inside her.

I though it was a good time to leave. I might have slipped and fallen on his cock. It probably would have taken me 30 or 40 attempts to get off of it," she said with a laugh.

I felt a swelling in my nuts and within seconds, I was depositing my cum. With each spurt, Mary would moan a little louder. I drove my dick hard and deep inside her. She cried out, one last time.

After cleaning herself up, Mary brought two glasses of wine into the bedroom and suggested we talk on our balcony and plan a trip to the Straw Market.

We stood by the rail, completely naked, sipping our wine and talking. Mary said, "Lets have supper at the beach Bistro. Maybe Jorge can tell us which straw market we should visit."

"Great idea. He's certainly comfortable around you, with or without clothing," I exclaimed.

"We really have made the most of these first few days," she countered.

"No fooling," was my reply. "And we have a few more days to add to the adventure. I think there's still a few people who haven't seen you topless!"