My Ex's Best Friend was My First

Story Info
When one man ignores I turn to another to lose my virginity.
6.1k words
4.19
36k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redkissy
redkissy
579 Followers

I was twenty years old and not had any experience with men at all. Bryan was the first guy that I called my boyfriend and he was eighteen years old. After he graduated high school he went into the marine corp. I kept in contact with him through letters while he was at boot camp.

When it came time for him to graduate from boot camp his mother and I flew out to San Diego, California to watch the proceedings. His brother came down from northern California and met us at the hotel we were booked at to watch the proceedings also. We all headed to the base to have dinner with Bryan the night before graduation. It was the first time we had seen each other in like eight weeks.

I noticed right away that he was very standoffish with me. When I got introduced to his drill instructor he even looked taken back by me. Maybe because I was a couple of years older than Bryan or because I wear my auburn hair short, with big brown eyes and freckles all over or maybe it is because I am five feet eleven inches tall, one hundred and sixty pounds with shoulders wide like a football player wearing a dress. For whatever reason you could tell he was not expecting me.

We had dinner with Bryan and then he showed us around the base. He would not come near me so my feelings were hurt. His mom, brother and I went back to the hotel for the night. I went outside to call my cousins that lived in Huntington Beach. I was talking to them for quite a while. When I hung up I went back to the room and went to bed.

When I woke up it was Bryan's graduation day. We went to the base for the graduation ceremony, it is a sight that I will never regret witnessing. After the ceremony Bryan approached us, we went and got his bag and as we were getting ready to leave his best friend John who is also a marine that went through boot camp before Bryan came walking over to us in his fatigues carrying a duffel bag.

We all piled into the rent a car to go back to the hotel and change clothes. We all went out sightseeing and while we were out, again Bryan was standoffish with me. John seemed to notice so he started to pay more attention to me so I wouldn't feel left out.

That night at the hotel it was decided that I would sleep in the same bed with Bryan and John since there was only two beds and five people. I laid in the middle of the bed with Bryan on my right and John on my left. Bryan instantly turned his back to me, I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. John saw what happened and told me to roll over facing Bryan's back. I did as he asked and then he came up behind me wrapped his arm around me and we fell asleep spooning.

The next morning, we all got ready and traveled down to Tajuana Mexico for the day. We parked on the stateside and walked over into Mexico. We spent the entire day there and, on the way back to customs john and I were teasing one another about size. John decided to prove that he could pick me up. The next thing I knew he lifted into a fireman hold over his shoulders and was walking me down the street with my ass in the air. I was laughing so hard that he had to put me down before he dropped me.

When we got to the front of the customs line the border patrol just looked at the two marines and just waved us through. When we were driving back to San Diego from Tajuana the boys both feel asleep Bryan facing away from me and John's head is on my shoulder. When we got into San Diego we all went out to dinner together. Then we all went for a walk that is when John informed us that he was technically AWOL he was supposed to be on guard duty that weekend. He said he got someone to cover for him but he figured he would still be in trouble when he went back.

When we got back to the hotel John and Bryan started wrestling on our bed. All of a sudden John grabbed my arm and pulled me on the bed to tickle me. He was trying to get Bryan involved but he just got up and went into the bathroom.

Again, that night in bed John and I slept spooning while Bryan slept with his back to me. The next morning, we got all packed up, Bryan, his mom and I had to catch our flight home. Before we left for the airport John hugged me tight and whispered into my ear. "You are a beautiful woman don't let Bryan get you down. You deserve much better." I leaned back to look at him in the eyes to see if he was sincere or not. He then leaned into me and kissed on lips in front of Bryan. I blushed as I let go of him, when I turned to walk away he slapped me in the ass causing me to jump and squawk out. I turned towards John smiling at him and whispered thank you.

As I was walking away John ran up to me and asked me "Can I call you sometime?" I nodded my head yes and gave him my phone number. Then we parted ways he left to return to base, while Bryan's brother along with us went to the airport to go home.

After we got back to Michigan I left Bryan's house where I left my car to go home. I kept thinking about John and how he made me feel good and that I loved his touches no matter how innocent they were. A few days after I got home I went to Bryan's house to hang out, it was getting late and we went into his bedroom.

We were laying on the bed and he was holding me but yet I could tell something was different. I turned to him and started kissing him on the lips and worked my way down his body. I decided that I was going to try my first blow job. I unzipped his pants and pulled them down. I was looking at the first real cock I have seen up close and personal.

Bryan was only semi-hard as I got between his legs in front of him, I lowered my head to lick his cock. After a few licks I put my lips around the head and started going down on him. No matter how hard I tried I could not get him hard. I stopped and looked at him.

I asked him "Bryan what is the problem?"

Bryan replied very casually "I'm just not sexually attracted to you."

I got up and walked out of his room and then out the back door. I went home and decided I was not going to try anymore with Bryan. Ironically, I got a call from John that night. We were on the phone for two hours I could talk to John about anything and everything. I told him about what happened earlier that evening with Bryan and he got pissed off.

John and I continued calling one another then we started to have phone sex. I worked afternoon shift and I would get home than John and I would spend several hours on the phone together. John would describe to me what he wanted to do to me and then he would give me instructions on how he wanted me to touch myself.

While he was talking to me I would be fingering my pussy and rubbing my clit until I came. I would have the phone tucked under my ear on my shoulder while I masturbated.

By this time, he transferred to Virginia Beach, Virginia. We kept talking on the phone at least twice a week and we decided that I would visit him for a weekend.

I bought my plane ticket and we kept talking about what we were going to do to each other. John knew I was a virgin so he told me he was going to teach me a lot and I could not wait!

My mom took me to the airport, before I got out of the car she told me "Honey please be careful."

I smiled at her and replied "I will do my best mom, I'll call you when I get there to let you know I made it safely." She nodded her head in agreeance as I got out of the car. I waved at her before I went into the building.

I checked into the airline and went to the gate to wait for boarding. I noticed that the gate area was getting very full of people. The attendant came over the intercom to announce that the flight is overbooked and that they were taking volunteers to not go on the flight.

I was watching the desk and noticed that not very many people volunteered. I was getting very nervous so I went up to the attendant and told her that I had to be on this flight that my "fiancé" was a marine and he had alright left the base and I had no way to get ahold of him.

She informed me not to worry that they were still taking volunteers. I went back to my seat and there were two gentlemen there and they looked at me chuckling one of them asked me "So was that all true or BS to get on the flight?"

I shrugged my shoulders and smiled at them before I replied "Of course it is true." They started laughing.

The attendant started boarding the plane and I was able to get on the flight. It was a short flight only two hours, we landed safely. I only had a carry on so I did not have to go to luggage claim.

John was standing at the end of the aisle waiting for me. When I see him, I could feel my face light up, when I approached him we hugged and kissed. The gentlemen from the flight seen us and they waved and gave me a thumb up. I heard one of them say have fun.

We headed out of the airport to catch a cab. Once in the cab John told the cabbie where to go and he started kissing me in the back seat. He put his hand between my legs to rub my inner thighs and slowly slid his hand up to rub my pussy through my jeans.

Our kissing got more intense John and I were playing tonsil hockey. I turned my head to catch my breath I looked in the rearview mirror and saw that the cabbie was watching us. I smiled at him to let him know that I saw him looking.

We got to the hotel John paid the cabbie as I got out of the car. We went into the hotel lobby to check in we got the key and went straight to our room. Once we were in the room I sat on the bed to call my mom. While I was on the phone with her John came up behind me and started kissing my neck. Before I even hung up the phone he had my bra undone.

Once I hung up the phone he lifted my shirt up over my head taking the bra along with it. John got up on his knees behind me and I could feel that he was naked his hard cock was rubbing against my back. He reached around to my front to squeeze my breasts.

I leaned back against him as he continued to pinch and roll my nipples. I moaned loudly then groaned when John removed his hands. He pulled my shoulders back directing me to lay down on my back. John unbuttoned my pants and pulls them down over my hips bringing my panties down with them. He pulled off my shoes and threw them on the floor then pulled my pants completely off.

John sat back on his heels staring at me I started to feel self-concussions he looked up at me and with a cocky smile and just said "Beautiful" He rolled a condom down onto his cock as I watched him.

John leaned over top of me to start kissing me reaching down to rub my pussy. He spread the lips with his fingers and inserted a finger inside my hole. He kept kissing me making sure I was comfortable before he lined the head of his cock to my pussy hole.

When John started moving into my pussy I inhaled and held my breath. John knew I was a virgin so he made sure to be careful with me. He slowly slid his cock into me and once his eight-inch cock is completely buried deep inside me he stopped so I could get used to him.

I let out my breath while John and I were staring at each other. He started to move in and out there was minimal pain that was slowly turning into pleasure I started moving my hips along with John's thrusts. John got up on his knees pulling my legs up with him spreading them wide so he could get deeper in my pussy.

John reached down and started rubbing my clit, I started panting faster as I was feeling the most amazing feeling ever. I was tingling from the inside out, I felt like my pussy was on fire it was getting hotter and all of the sudden I felt my pussy gush with wetness. I screamed at my release and shivered as I came.

John thrust a few more times before he came inside me filling the condom. We got up from the bed he pulled off the condom tied it in a knot and threw it away. We both washed ourselves up and got dressed.

John was putting his shoes on asking me "Are you hungry?"

"Yes, I am let go get some food." I responded to his question. We walked out of the hotel to find a place to eat.

We were walking down the street holding hands looking for a place to eat. It was odd to me that even McDonald's was closed for the season since it was November. As we were walking a car drove by us screaming out the window "Whore!" John got pissed and started yelling back at them but they kept on driving.

We found a bar that was open so we went inside and got a table. We put in an order for food while the band started playing. It was a reggae band so it wasn't too bad. After we got done eating I went into the bathroom to pee. When I stood up the toilet was full of blood. "Holy Shit!" I was whispering to myself.

When I came out and got back to the table John asked if I was ready to go, I nodded my head and grabbed my coat. We stopped at a convenience store to get snacks for the room. When we got back to the room John pulled out some beer that he had in his backpack.

I told John about what happened in the bathroom at the bar, he could tell that I was a little freaked out about the blood, he wrapped his arms around me to console me and then whispered to me "It's okay it won't happen again."

I nodded my head as I pulled away from him. Then I informed him "I am going to go take a shower to feel clean."

While I was in the shower John came into the bathroom and stepped into the tub. He took the soap from my hand and started soaping up my body. He paid close attention to my breast and my pussy. He soaped up his hand again and inserted his finger inside me. We leaned into one another and started kissing while John started moving his finger in and out of my quim.

I grabbed ahold of John's shoulders to keep myself standing up. He started moving his finger faster until I came. I quivered and got goosebumps all over my body. We quickly washed John up and we both rinsed off.

Once we were dry we went out in the sleeping area naked. John laid on his back on the bed I was looking at his cock. I hadn't looked at it before we had sex earlier. I wrapped my hand around his shaft, he was so thick my fingertips couldn't touch each other while I started sliding my hand up and down. Once John was fully erect I was in awe at how perfect his cock looked.

I wanted to try and give him head so I leaned forward and took his cock in my mouth. I had watched some porn videos to see what I needed to do giving a blow job. I was bobbing up and down until the head of his cock hit the back of my throat. I gagged and pulled off, then took a deep breath and went down on him again. When I got his cock to my throat I relaxed the best I could and swallowed. I gagged again but this time I stayed on him.

I felt my nose touch his blonde pubic hair and heard him moaning. I was rubbing his balls then came up to suck on the head of his cock. I wrapped my hand around the shaft again, I got into a rhythm with my hand and mouth. John was moving his hips to meet me when I came down on him.

John pulled me off his cock and directed me to crawl on top of him. I straddled his waist as he held his cock in position to slide into my pussy as I lowered myself onto him. Once John's cock was completely inside of me I sat there for a minute to get used to his size.

I then started moving up and down and grinding against him. John was looking at me with a cocky smile then told me "You look beautiful up on my cock!" I smiled at him as I put my hands on his chest to keep my balance and for support.

I started moaning and breathing faster, I leaned down to start kissing him. John wrapped his around my back to hold me in place. Then he reached down to my ass, he grabbed my cheeks and started moving me faster on his cock. I bit down on his shoulder as I came, John kept moving me telling me not to stop. Then he came hard and I felt as his sperm was hitting the inside of my pussy walls.

We laid there catching our breath I popped up suddenly with a startled look on my face "You didn't wear a condom!" I yelled at John.

He replied with "Well hell you've never been with anyone other than me and you are on the pill."

I slid off him to sit on the bed looking at him shaking my head. Then all I said before I got off the bed was "True but you have been with others before me." I walked into the bathroom to pee and get cleaned up.

John came in to wash his cock and balls off from where my juices ran down on him. He looked at me very seriously and told me "Yes I have but I am clean." I nodded my head at him when he went on to tell me "Besides I hate wearing condoms I can't feel anything so it takes me a hell of a lot longer to cum."

I just smiled and replied "Maybe I want to you to last a lot longer!" I giggled as I turned to walk out of the bathroom. John slapped me on the ass, which caused me to yelp. Then he started laughing.

We sat on the bed talking for a quite a while until I started yawning. We decided to turn in for the night I went to put on a nightgown and John laughed as he informed me "No clothes!" Sleeping naked let alone sitting around naked is not something I usually do, but John made me feel good about myself so I put the nightgown away and crawled under the blankets with him.

I woke the next morning feeling John's morning wood resting in the crack of my ass. I wiggled my butt to see if it would wake him up, it did. His arm was around my waist then he moved his hand to cup my boob. He started rolling the nipple around to make it pebble hard.

He then moved his hand to my puss to start rubbing it to get me wet which didn't take long. He lifted my leg up to open me up and he slide his cock into my pussy. I was a little sore from the day before but I didn't care I wanted him to fuck me.

I pushed back against him as he thrust into me. John reached around me to rub my clit as we were moving with each other. I started breathing heavy I knew I was going to come very soon. As I came I screamed out and by doing this John started moving faster and harder until he came.

John's cock softened and slipped out of me, he smacked me on the ass as he rolled out of bed. I rolled onto my back catching my breath while John went into the bathroom. I hear him pissing, once he finished I had to go. When I went into the bathroom he was standing at the sick getting ready to shave.

I got done peeing but I continued to sit there to watch him. He looked over a me and asked me "Ever help a man shave before?" I shook my head no. Then he stepped the side and told me to come over by him.

I stepped up to the sink while he was putting the shaving cream on, once he washed his hands he handed me the razor. "I don't want to hurt you." I told him before I took the razor from him.

He smiled at me and replied chuckling "Nothing to worry about as long as you don't cut my throat." He stood looking in the mirror, I took the razor and started out very slow because I was nervous. John started instructing me "Now move straight down, pull off and rinse under the faucet." I did a few strokes on each side of his face,

Once I got to his chin It got difficult so John took over. We got into the shower and got cleaned up. I got down on my knees in front of him, I grabbed his cock and started stroking it looking up at John. I leaned forward to put his cock into my mouth and started sucking on him.

John was giving me instructions and how to move my head and tongue. John put his hand on the back of my head to give me more of his cock. I felt like I was sucking on him forever my jaw started hurting. John pulled me off of him.

I looked at him as I told him "I want to make you cum." John helped me up to stand then informed me "No one not even hookers have made me cum while sucking my cock." I just shook my head has we got out of the shower. We dried each other off and went to get dressed.

We went to the convenient store to get some coffee for John and a Pepsi for me. We got a box of powdered doughnuts for breakfast. When we got back to the room we sat on the bed eating our breakfast of champions talking.

redkissy
redkissy
579 Followers
12