My Eyes Are Closed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,111 Followers

"Oh awesome, come in my dirty little pussy," Erin moaned. Wasn't she supposed to be the quiet shy one?

"No!" Amanda yelled from her place lying on the couch, watching us rut. "You still need to fuck Nancy."

I looked at my sister, sitting cross legged on the floor part of the way across the room. Even from here I could see she was flushed with desire, eyes wide and breathing heavily.

"First I'm going to plaster Erin's insides," I said evenly, trying to maintain control as long as possible. "Then I'm going to walk over there, and I'm going to fuck you, and we aren't going to stop until you pass out like Amanda did."

Nancy opened her mouth, then clicked it shut and nodded. I spanked Erin again, pulled back harder on her hair and shoved my entire length into her as I came. Between all the teasing, the sex and what I was planning for my sister, it felt like my dick burst apart. Instead of multiple shots it felt like I filled her up with two long streams of cum, and she groaned out loud.

I let go of her hair and her entire upper body dropped to the cushions of the couch. I shifted my body so that I was basically on top of her and ground my entire crotch into hers, milking out one last shudder of orgasm, before I abruptly pulled out and spanked her again hard. She took it like a champ, moaning out, "Mooorrre."

I snorted and back away, "No chance, you've had your turn. Come see me some other time."

Instead, I went and walked the few steps over to Nancy, who was still sitting wide eyed on the ground. Standing in front of her, I looked down at my sister and wondered how she could have turned out so beautiful. Her face looked like an elongated heart, her big brown eyes pits you could fall into and her lips graciously curved. The only complaint I had ever heard her make about herself was her slightly larger nose, but I thought it suited her perfectly.

She was looking up at me now, torn between what I was offering and what she felt was the right thing to do. I didn't say anything, just waited for her to make her decision, and was surprised when her answer was to grab my mostly hard dick and suck the combined juices of her best friends, and my cum, off of it. Before she could do it a second time I stopped her and took her hand, helping her to stand up and face me. She was only an inch and a half shorter than me, our whole family was tall, so it was easy for us to look into each other's eyes. My hand came up and I swept a lock of her bright blonde hair from the side of her face, then pulled her in to kiss her firmly on the mouth.

Her body melded with mine, pressing against each other as she let herself go into the kiss. My one hand stayed cupping her neck and head while the other wrapped around one side of her waist, holding her firmly as the thumb brushed up and down on her toned belly. Her hands mirrored mine, though instead of my hip she let hers rest lightly on my quickly growing cock.

We finally broke the kiss when Amanda started cheering. We both looked at her as continued to lay on the couch lewdly, unable to control our smiles.

"Wooo!" She continued, "Now fuck her silly!"

I turned my grin to Nancy and kissed her again briefly before I bent slightly at the knees and picked her up by the waist. She whooped and wrapped her arms around me, burying my head in her breasts as she tried to hold on. I managed to get my arms under the crook of her knees and lowered her until we were face to face again, my cock nestled somewhere between her ass cheeks.

I kissed her, revelling in the illicit feelings of the moment. I pinned her back against the wall blindly, then released the kiss. "You ready?"

Nancy bit her lip then nodded, "Fuck me like I deserve."

I reached down with one hand, leaving one of her legs dangling awkwardly as I positioned my dick. "Like you deserve, huh? Never been fucked that way before?"

"Nope," she said, and then I was inside my sister for the second time. "Never," she sighed.

That feeling of the perfect fit came back to mind as I leaned into her, her chest mashing into mine as I ground my dick in a circular motion with it buried inside her. She groaned and bit my shoulder, and I responded by lifting her up a little bit more on the wall and thrusting into her hard.

"Ungh," we both grunted. Then I did it again. I immediately started slamming into her, pinning her lower body to the wall over and over again while I craned my neck down to explore her tits with my mouth. Her hands unwrapped from my shoulders and wove into my hair, scratching at my scalp. Over and over I thrust her into that wall until finally I raised my head, took two steps back and suddenly she didn't have the support behind her any more. Her eyes went wide and she nearly tumbled, but I counterbalanced by leaning backwards, which gave the added effect of jamming my dick more firmly into her. I used my arms under her legs to lift her, and she caught on quickly to the lift and drop motion I was trying. Every time she dropped the length of my shaft, the last inch or so her clit was grazing against my own pubic area and she howled in pleasure.

I was starting to lose my balance, and Nancy didn't really weigh that much less than me, so I quickly walked over to the couch and placed her right on top of Amanda.

"Whoa, what the fuck?" The shorter blonde said, but she was shut up pretty quickly by Nancy's ass planting firmly over her face. I was taking a shot that Amanda wouldn't freak out, and it payed off when, as I drew out in a horizontal motion, Nancy groaned.

"Shit, god, wow, fuck! Wow, she's eating my aaaaassss." Her last word extended as I thrust back into her slowly.

I started to pick up the pace of our fucking, though I was careful to make sure Amanda wasn't actually being smothered under her. Soon I was going at almost full tilt again, Nancy squirming under me as one of her best friends shoved a tongue up her butt. I could feel my orgasm building again, and I glanced around for inspiration on how to cap off the experience and send Nancy over the edge.

There, still lying face down in her own orgasmic bliss, barely paying attention to us, was Erin, and what Amanda had said earlier clicked.

My sister liked it rough.

My hand shot forward suddenly, smacking her tit hard right on the nipple. The noise she made was somewhere between an 'Ow' and an elongated 'Oh.'

I smacked the other tit, then bent my head forward and bit her nipple, holding it in place as the rest of her body jerked in time with my thrusts, tugging it firmly.

Nancy started making that mewling noise again, the one she had been making while she had thought I was asleep. I raised my head and kissed her briefly before biting down on her bottom lip. The mewling was interrupted by a grunt and it suddenly became a little more difficult to pump in and out of her as her pussy seized.

Then Nancy stopped moving altogether, her eyes wide as she sucked in a large breath. Underneath her I heard Amanda cackle, and as I thrust my dick into her again I felt something odd, then I realized Amanda must have shoved at least one finger up my sisters butt right to the last knuckle.

Nancy heaved once, mouth agape and eyes still wide and let out a little squeak. I kissed her hard, hammered myself in and out of her cunt, then drew back, disengaging completely from her. I leaned backwards to get a full view of her tensed body, then smacked her pussy like I had Erin's earlier, before shoving my dick back in. I repeated that four times, each time followed by a hard gasp from Nancy and a shake of her bulging chest.

I quickly stood, pulled her to her feet despite the fact that she was wobbly as hell, and I had to assume Amanda had withdrawn her finger from Nancy's ass. I frogmarched my sister three feet over to the closest wall, pressed her front against it and forced her legs apart slightly before I thrust back into her. My hands snaked around her waist and up to her tits, pulling her firmly in to me.

"I'm going to come," I growled in her ear. "I'm going to come inside you like I did with Erin. Are you ready to feel it?"

Nancy mewled again tightly and nodded. Her ass pressed back against me ever so slightly, asking for it. I took a deep breath, then started thrusting forwards and upwards in sharp jabs like I was punching my dick into her. My hands mauled her tits as I pulled her upper torso back towards me, her nipples roughly scraping across my palms. I buried my face into the back of her neck, her blonde hair filling my vision as I breathed in the sweat and sex and just the slightest hint of girly perfume.

My entire body clenched as I started to come, and just like she had done earlier to me I lightly bit down on Nancy's shoulder as I felt her shuddering in my arms. We were both silent through our orgasms, hers lasting longer than mine until she went limp in my arms, forcing me to hold her up and pull her back over to the couch.

I sat down on the floor and laid back. Amanda was watching me, her eyes dreamily half closed. Erin was asleep on the loveseat where I had left her, while Nancy was limply attempting to turn herself over on the couch next to Amanda, trying to use her waning energy to curl up.

My last thought as I drifted off on the carpeted floor was whether it was a good idea to sleep naked in front of them. Who knew what I would wake up to in the morning?


The End.

====================================

If you enjoyed this piece I would love to refer you to my Font of Fertility series in the SciFi/Fantasy category.

Thanks for reading!

====================================