My Eyes Vol. 01

Story Info
James uses his power to execute his plan over the family.
1.4k words
4.14
89.9k
63

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NA: This is my first ever story, so I would appreciate some constructive criticism.

*****

The sunlight woke me up from my sleep as it peeked into my window. I sighed and looked at my digital clock that I kept on my cabinet beside my desk, it read 6:30. I was about to groan in disappointment, but then I realized that today was the day!

You see, when I was a child, I discovered that I had the power to control people if:

People looked into my eyes

I directly willed the command.

I found out about the rules later, but I discovered the ability when I desperately wanted a mobile phone for my birthday, despite being 6, and got one. It was strange my mom and dad were like robots, they just straight up bought me a flip phone. They had no memory of it after, and soon confiscated the phone.

Now that I'm older, I could chalk it up that my powers weren't as strong because I was too young. As I grew, I experimented on people every now and then to test my powers. I found that my power had reached the point to where, user could almost completely control the subject, but could not make them do any actions once out of the hypnosis: For example, I couldn't say, "When I drop my control, you will scream as loud as you can." Or something similar to that, I calculated that by the time I reached 18 years, I would have full control over the subject.

I planned that on my birthday, June, 8, I would do some, "experiments," on my family. I started to get ready for the day. I looked at my reflection in the mirror as I brushed my teeth. I had short, messy brown hair, and a nice tanned tone to my skin, that brought out the brown in my eyes. Occasionally I go to the gym to work out, so I wasn't overly muscular, but I wasn't fat.

I put on some shorts and a white t-shirt, and began to start my experiments. First, was my parents so they wouldn't wake up until I was "ready." I walked into my parent's bedroom, and saw that they were already awake, just sort of chilling in the bed before getting ready for the day.

I approached them and my mom saw me, she smiled and sat up, "Hello, James, what do you need?" My mom was what people called a "10." She had a perfect hourglass figure, nice sizable breasts and a fit athletic body. Her bright blue eyes stuck out from her blonde hair, which was dyed black, she didn't like her hair color for some reason. Her name was Kelly.

"What'cha need, champ?" My dad had brown hair like mine, but it was flecked with grey, he had a clean shave, and was a little muscular, he jogged sometimes. I gestured to my eyes, and they both fell for it. His name was Marcus.

"Sleep."

They both visibly slumped down, and started lightly snoring. I said a command to them to make sure they wouldn't wake up prematurely. "You will only wake up when I say so. Until then, you will be in a very deep sleep, you won't feel anything." After I finished my sentence, Kelly and Marcus relaxed and let themselves drift off to sleep. I was very nervous, did the hypnotism work, or would they wake up at any moment, furious and confused? Only one way to find out. I looked at my mom, Kelly, and gave her right breast a big squeeze. She didn't stir.

It worked!

I was beyond happy, now, it was time to get the things I wanted. I made my way out of my parent's room and into my older sister's, Sasha's, room, well, technically, Sasha was the middle child, Natalie was the oldest.

Sasha was in the middle of brushing her teeth when she felt hands grab her and spin her around. All she saw were piercingly brown eyes before her world faded to black.

I complimented myself on my handiwork, Sasha barely knew what was going on until I had her in my power. "Sasha, when I say sleep, you will fall into a deep slumber and await my commands, even when out of your current trance, is that clear."

My sister didn't even fight it! Sasha replied with an emotionless, "Yes." I chuckled, this was going to be child's play. I took the time to really take in my sister's appearance.

She had long brown hair, and chocolate eyes with a nice, squeezable bust with a firm ass. I knew for a fact that she did gymnastics, so she would for sure be flexible, if you catch my drift. I would file that away later. Right now she was wearing a blue t-shirt and some tight jeans.

"Sasha, when I snap my fingers, you will strip down to your panties and bra." Sasha began to remove her shirt and jeans, revealing to me her nice, flat stomach and perfect hips. "When I drop the hypnosis, Sasha, you will give me a big hug, not minding about your appearance, tell me how horny you are, and give me a blowjob."

I let my concentration drop, and Sasha smiled and gave me a giant hug, squishing her almost naked tits against my chest. "You know, James, I'm really horny right now for some reason, mind if I give my favorite sibling a blowjob?" She winked at me sexily. I almost lost it right there, but maintained my composure and casually said, "Why not?"

Sasha immediately dropped to her knees and pulled down my shorts and boxers, exposing my erection. Not to brag, but I'm pretty impressed by my "size," I'm around 7/12 inches of pure meat.

Sasha started sucking on my tip and I groaned in pleasure, she slowly began working her way down my shaft, getting used to the length.

When she was comfortable with the size, Sasha took the whole thing in her mouth, by now I was about to cum and I quickly shoved Sasha head down onto my dick as I filled her mouth with my cum. When I was finished Sasha opened her mouth to show me the mess I made, and then swallowed it, "Mmmmm.. delicious," she said.

The beautiful sight made me hard again, but I had to stick to the plan. "Sleep." Sasha slumped to the floor, in a deep sleep. I carried her bridal style to her bed and gave her a command, "You will stay asleep until told otherwise." With a slight nod, Sasha returned to her slumber.

Now, onto Natalie's room. Natalie was a redhead with a giant bust and a very visible hourglass figure. Natalie wasn't very social with the family, but talked to me every now and then, I couldn't wait to get her under my power.

When i entered her room, I found her dressing for the day, as soon as she saw me, she screamed, JAMES WHA-" I caught her under my gaze just in time, I didn't want my neighbors to get worried. I sighed, my plan was working, but my plan was to take a little first, and then increase it later. I made this rule so I didn't get carried away.

"Natalie, when I say sleep, you will fall into a deep sleep and await my commands, even out of this hypnosis." Natalie nodded blankly, emotionless. "Natalie, when I drop the hypnosis, you will give me a boob-job like you have done it a million times before, dress in only your bra and panties, and meet me in the living room on the couch." Once again, I dropped my concentration, and Natalie immediately removed her bra, exposing her glorious breasts.

She took out my rock hard cock and placed it in the small space between her breasts, the two globes felt like heaven as I began to thrust in and out between her breasts, slightly chuckling that people were this easy to control. Soon I reached my climax, coming all over Natalie's chest, watching her lick off the cum as she made her way towards the living room.

I made my way to Sasha and my parent's room, giving them the same commands to meet me on the living room couch. Time to finish up my plan.