My Faceless Friend

Story Info
She's a private dancer for a peeping tom.
3k words
4.19
37.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icebaby
icebaby
12 Followers

“Were you waiting for me to return home tonight, so you could carry on with your watching of me? I can see you the faceless man behind the curtain, do you know or care that I can see your every move?

Can you hear the slow sounds of Chris Deburg drifting across from my window to yours, as I move seductively to the beat, will I perform for you, be your own private dancer?

“Are you watching as my hands reach up to release my hair, letting it flow around my shoulders? Flicking it backwards and forwards as my body moves to the music.

Can you see my hands caressing my face, running my fingers through my hair?

Do you like the way I am stroking my neck, do you wish it were your fingers stroking me, your lips kissing it. Can you see my hips slowly moving backwards and forwards, round and round, as I move to the beat, undoing the buttons on my blouse, removing it as I dance?’’

“Are you watching as my hands unhook my bra, as I turn my back on you. Do you like the way I move with my arms above my head, using my bra as a dance partner, swaying side to side, throwing it down as I cup my breasts? I turn to face you once again, my hands massaging the mounds under them, can you see my nipples as they swell and push their way between my fingers? Are you dreaming of taking them into your mouth, sucking and licking on them, flicking your tongue over them. Now you can see them properly as I move my hands up and down, my body stroking the tanned flesh, my fingers slipping inside my waistband as my whole body rocks side to side. I let my skirt slip down to the floor, are you looking closely, do your see the darkness of my pubic hair as it strains against my virgin white panties, the sticky wetness that that is forming between my legs as I slowly rub the special spot given only to women”

Turning my back on you once again I push my panties down bending over, spreading my legs ever so slightly, sliding a finger deep into the warmth of my body do you want me to leave on the stockings and suspenders or shall I take them off?

I turn back to you raise my leg on to a chair running my hands up and down it, releasing the stocking top, rolling it down my leg repeating on the other leg, will I continue with my dance now,? “ Is your breathing getting heavy can you feel your cock growing? I can see your hand moving down, see as you pull down your zipper, releasing your throbbing hardness into the cold night air. Can you see me running my tongue across my lips, pushing my finger inside the wetness of my mouth, see it slipping in and out, my tongue licking the tip. Do you wish it was your cock sliding in and out forcing it’s way in to my throat, I bet you do, but it will never happen, because you are just some sad faceless little man ”

“Are you having fun my friend, do you want to shoot your cum from your body, must I give you more? Watch my hand disappear between my legs, see me parting the lips allowing my fingers into the depth of my body, pushing them in and out, the wetness leaking out running down my arm, smell the lust as I thrust them in deep rubbing on my clit with each trust. I can see your hand moving, your hips bucking as you rub your cock up and down in time to my movements. Listen to my moans see me thrusting my body out to you,hear me scream as my orgasm takes over my whole body.

“ Did you cum my faceless friend, did you cum? ”

All this dancing has made me hot and I need to clean away the stickiness between my legs. You like seeing me in the shower, don’t you, like seeing me rub the foam over my body, watching the hot steamy water running in rivers over my breasts, down my body, my hand cleaning away the remains of my cum. I need to wash it real good don’t I .Are you watching as I dry myself ,see as I lay my hot steamy body down on my bed,spreading my legs as I face the window. Are you wishing it was your mouth in between them, your tongue licking away the last bits of my cum. Do you wish it was yours,not my fingers exploring the warmth, do you wish it was your cock plunging into me and driving its self home”

“Are you rubbing your cock as you watch my hips moving up and down as my fingers push in and out my body, see me writhing as I finger fuck myself to orgasm. Can you see the wetness of my love juices glinting in the moonlight as it gushes from my body, is your hot creamy cum spurting out of your cock, my faceless friend ,do you want me to take it in my mouth suck the last drops letting it slide down my throat or do you want to ram it inside my body and feel it hitting the walls of my cunt as you shoot your load into me .Dream my faceless friend, for you can never have me”

“Where are you, why aren’t you in your window watching from behind your curtains? I am looking for you, don’t you know I need my fun as well, where are you?

A hand clamps over my mouth as I am pulled back from the window, as I am pushed to the floor I see the mask covering your face, see the lust in your eyes and suddenly I know where you are tonight and as I feel the cold steel of the blade at my throat I know I am going to suffer for my games. I beg you not to hurt me but you are lost to my pleading as you begin your assault on my body, ripping my dress from me, cutting my bra off with the knife as your mouth closes over mine. I gag from the stale smell of your breath, the smell of a sweaty unwashed body grabbing my breasts roughly in your hand, pinching and pulling my nipples, sucking one in to your mouth, biting my nipple as you suck it greedily into your mouth .

I try to pull away, forcing my body into the floor as I feel your hand moving inside my knickers but there is no where to go as you rip them off in one easy movement, I hear your zipper being pulled down, your hand reaching inside pulling out your cock. I see it a great big ugly weapon at least 12ins long and as thick as a mans wrist, purple swollen and throbbing pulling my legs apart, lowing your body between them. I feel your cock prodding the entrance to my cunt, I am dry my body is resisting, it is not ready, you cant get it in.. Pulling away you spit on your fingers, I struggle as I feel them rubbing my other lips as you push a finger inside. The fear in my body keeping me dry, you tell me to bend my knees as I feel the point of the knife. I pull them up and you force them wide apart ramming finger after finger in to my body but still you can not get my body ready. Your cock is back prodding at me. I scream as you ram it in to my dry cunt, the hot searing pain as you ram it in to the hilt, pulling out and thrusting it back again, over and over you fuck me, the tears running down my face as I pray for the pain to end. I know you are close, your thrusts are getting harder and faster. Suddenly your body tenses up and I feel your hot cum splashing into me as you lay on top off me, your body relaxing. I beg you to go, tell you “I wont tell anyone just please go and leave me alone” without a word you pull your now, soft cock out of me and stand up. Walking across the room you pick up a bottle of wine and pulled it open, sitting down next to me you proceeded to pour it down your throat, reaching out you began to stroke my body. Whimpering, I beg you not to fuck me again! “Don’t you like my cock in your cunt” I heard you whisper, pushing me on to my back, you climbed backwards over my face. Your cock was soft as you forced it into my mouth, ordering me to suck it and lick it. I started to feel it growing filling my mouth with its ever growing hardness, leaning over, you dragged my legs apart your fingers stroking me pushing a finger inside, wetting it with your cum, pulling it out and rubbing the stickiness over the opening. I pushed my body down as I felt the cold neck of the wine bottle prodding the entrance as you rammed it inside me as I tried to scream you thrust your now swollen cock down my throat on and on you fucked my body with the bottle ramming it home as hard as you could while you carried on your fucking of my mouth”

I could feel your cock pulsating as you got ready to cum, throwing the bottle to one side you clamped your mouth over my cunt lips, pushing your tongue in and out drawing my clit into your mouth. You were sucking on it hard. I feel you pushing some fingers into my cunt, felt your thumb being pushed into my arse, you continued to finger fuck me while rotating your thumb in my arse, all the time sucking on my clit. Your tongue licking the outer lips, the tears sliding down my face, I could feel the beginings of an orgasm building deep in my body. Please god, no, please don’t let me cum with a rapist. I felt your body tense as you plunged your cock deep into my throat, felt myself choke as load after load of hot cum filled my mouth, I could hear my moans and sobs as my body betrayed me. My whole body shaking my cunt throbbing as a massive orgasm rushed through me, my juices gushing out over your fingers, your tongue lapping at me pulling your fingers out. Your mouth closed over my cunt licking and sucking making me cum over and over again

As you climbed off me, I curled up into a ball sobbing. I felt so ashamed how could my body let me down, how could it allow a rapist to give it pleasure? I could hear you moving “please god let it be over, let you be going” I take a glance up at you , I freeze as I see that you are not going but removing the rest of your clothes. You stand over me naked apart from that horrible mask, reaching down you grab my hair pulling me to my feet dragging me into the bathroom, the hot water of the shower hitting my skin!

“You are a dirty bitch who needs a wash” I heard you say pouring shower gel into your hands you rub them over my body massaging it into my breasts running your hands up and down my body! “Open your legs wide bitch, I want to wash out your dirty cunt” you hissed, pushing your soapy fingers in and out,clamping your hand over my mouth. You pushed me against the wall, forcing my legs wide apart as your hand closed over the bath brush ,struggling in vain against you, I felt the pain as you rammed the brush inside my body. The more I fought you the faster and harder you rammed it in. The bristles ripping away the skin as it moved in and out my cunt.

I could see the blood mixing with the soapy water as it run down the plug hole. My legs gave way as I felt myself slipping down, I could feel my body forcing its self deeper on to the brush. The burning pain ripping through my insides. Pulling me to my feet, you yanked it from my body and dragged me into the bedroom throwing me onto the bed, I noticed the handcuffs you had attached to each corner of my bed. Please,I begged, please no more. I can not take anymore, you stuffed a rag into my mouth and snapped the handcuffs around each wrist, moving down spreading my legs wide apart, snapped the handcuffs around each ankle. Sitting between my legs, running a finger along my clit, slipping it between the lips into my cunt you never spoke a word just sat there staring at me as you slowly moved your finger in and ou.t I don’t know how long your carried this on for, it felt like hours but was most likely only minutes. By now I had lost track of all meaning of time.

Pulling your finger out you bend over and licked your tongue along my cunt lips only once before getting off the bed and leaving the room.

I could hear you moving around in the kitchen opening drawers and cupboards before you came back into the bedroom carrying a large bag tipping it out on to the bed next to me, smirking as you took in the fear in my eyes as I saw what it held, grabbing hold of a banana I felt as you run it up and down my cunt before you force it in between the lips, pushing it inside me, fucking me with it ,throwing it down replacing it with a marrow then with a rolling pin over and over you fucked my body with every object you could find before I passed out

As I come round I could smell the odor in the room of sweaty lust filled bodies and

saw you sat on my bed. I shuddered as your hands groped at my body, your rotten toothed mouth sucking my nipple, fat dirty fingers plunging into my cunt, gagging as the rag in my mouth was replaced with your cock, felt as you climbed between my legs fucking till you shot your cum into my body time and time again, you fucked my face in and out, fucking my cunt ,fucking my face you didn’t stop till my whole body was dripping with cum. It was running out my cunt, my mouth was full. It was in my hair, you wanked over my breast rubbing it into my nipples but still you did not leave, you sat there grinning at me from behind your mask. You fetched a bowl and washed the cum from my body pushing the rag back into my mouth, you undid the handcuffs and flipped me on to my front fastening my hands above my head, pulling my body on to its knees. I could see your hard on as you climbed behind me, pushing your hand in to my upturned cunt, smearing the cum inside me, on to your fingers, twisting and turning as you fucked me with your hand.

Pulling it out, pushing a finger into my arse, then two fingers stretching it, I froze as I realized that my ordeal was not yet over. I felt you rubbing your cock along the opening jabbing at I, felt the pain as you forced it in to the place no mans cock had ever gone before, finding the tightness. I felt you pull back grabbing my hips, the blinding pain ripping through my body as you thrust your full 12ins fully into my arse pulling out slowly and ramming it back, moving your hand in between my legs, pushing your fingers into my cunt, rotating your thumb around my clilt, massaging the wetness of our joint cum into it. The pain of your assault in my arse subsiding ,as you moved slowly in and out a new sensation taking over. I can feel my body involuntary moving, forcing your cock in deeper, feel as my cunt grinds itself against your fingers, rubbing my clit up and down your thumb my body seeking your fingers as you pull them out, forcing myself down as you push the rolling pin inside my cunt lips you thrust it deep and hard in time to your fucking of my arse. My body shaking as tingling starts to build,, the sensation growing as your fucking both my holes, ramming in to me deeper and deeper your movements getting faster as you thrust in and out. I feel the pulsating of your cock in my arse as my cunt walls contract, the exploding as your cum shoots into me filling me,running out to mix with the juice of my own cum as it explodes from my body.

Pulling away you climb under me I can see that your cock is still hard, I lower myself on to it, forcing it in to my cunt, lifting my body up and slamming it down on to your cock over and over again, rubbing my clit against the roughness of your body hair, hear the sloshing of the juices running from my body as I fuck us both to another mind blowing orgasm.

As I lay on you, our bodies spent, you reach up and remove the rag from my mouth and unfastened my hands. I lean over and lick the cum from the end of your cock.

As I watch you dress you turn and say” please don’t dance to Chris Deburg, as I don’t like it” I smile at you and ask

“ What music would you like tomorrow my faceless friend?”

icebaby
icebaby
12 Followers