My Fair Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
His boss helps turn his wife into a complete slut.
6.3k words
4.42
499.2k
200

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 06/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boratus
Boratus
1,464 Followers

I should have realized it was too good to be true. It all worked too well, too easily. There had to be consequences. But you'll soon see what they were. This is my story...

Chapter 1 – What you wish for

My sex life with Liz had become drab and boring. My wife was such a good-looking woman: 24, 5'4", 115lbs, C-Cup, beautiful legs with an ass to die for and long curly brown hair to her waist. There's really no way to describe her face except as angelic. Born of an Italian father and Dutch mother, her olive skin is flawless. Her cheeks have a natural rose to them. Soft hazel eyes, accented by long eye-lashes, pull you in with their promise of sweet innocence. Her nose is small and perfect, turning up ever so slightly at its end. And those lips: large, full, red. When she pouts them, you'll do anything she asks. She could stop traffic when she dressed up, but she rarely did so. She did not think of herself as sexy and my efforts to convince her were taken as the necessary compliments of a loving husband. I'll admit that it wasn't her body that first attracted me, not that I was oblivious to her looks. I was very much in love with someone else at the time. What caught my eye, or rather my mind, was that she was sweet and funny and caring and genuinely friendly to everyone she met. That's what won me over. The first time we made love I was shocked to find out my wife had what I call "porno body". It was like some amazing bonus that came with her. She never showed it off, thinking she was much more homely. The downside was that she didn't make love like a porn queen. It was nice. It was loving, but it was never hot, erotic, animal.

We were together for 2 years and I was pretty happy, but shortly after I got my new job I began really crave a good fucking as opposed to making love. The reason was probably my boss, Paul, or more to the point, his wife, Kathy.

Kathy was every bit the temptress that Liz wasn't. She had no reservations about dressing to show off her body. 5'9" (though always at least 6' with heels), D-Cup at least, long luscious legs, flame red hair that flowed like a river to the middle of her back. Kathy had these cat-like green eyes that exuded a dangerous playfulness, exactly opposite to Liz. Her lips weren't as full as Liz's but neither were they thin. I don't think I ever saw them without a glowing wet gloss coating that made you want to suck on them. She had a few freckles around her eyes and her slim nose. Her blush was from makeup which she seemed to have professionally applied everyday. Her eye-shadow, eye-liner, base, nails, even the shades and colours of her lips always matched and complemented each other. Her outfits were always form-fitting and extremely sexy. She moved like a mermaid in water, never an abrupt gesture. If she turned, the motion seemed to flow like a wave through her body. She got pleasure from the looks that men gave her and even played on them, an extra wiggle here, an adjustment of her skirt there. Her favourite tease was to lock eyes with you, open her mouth and subtly show you the tiny barbell in her tongue. If she stayed in a room for more than five minutes, I can guarantee that every man had at least a semi by the time she left. And, I knew she was giving that body of hers to Paul regularly because I walked in on them one day at work.

That was the day I found out her lunchtime visits were for a lot more than food. I saw him standing by his desk. She was on her knees in front of him, her top down around her waist and his cock in her mouth. She sucked like the blowjob was givingHER the pleasure. It may have been. His cock looked to be about 9" long, 3 inches longer than mine and much thicker. It kind of figured since Paul was 6' and about 220 himself, 3" taller and 50 pounds heavier than me. He was a charismatic, imposing man and I could easily see how he landed such a stunner. My wife gave me blow jobs, but not very well. I never came in her mouth and I doubt she would let me if I could. Her sweet tight pussy more than made up for it though. Anyway, Paul just winked at me and shooed me off silently as Kathy slurped and moaned and, I noticed as I left, played with her pussy.

One afternoon after Kathy left office, I asked Paul how he could handle her. The way she dresses and acts and how hot she looked, wasn't he afraid of someone else trying to get with her? Paul laughed and said Kathy would never cheat on him, she's addicted to his cock. He actually loved the idea that so many men wanted her but that no one else could have her. I said, "What if a bigger cock comes along?"

He laughed again, "There's always a bigger cock, Jim. The secret is getting them so horny and keeping them so fulfilled in every way that, for them, it's only your cock they crave because it's part of you." He thought to himself for a while and then asked, "Isn't it that way with you and Liz?"

"No." I replied. "I mean yes and no. Liz would never cheat on me but it's not because of my cock. God knows that would be great. I'm not saying I'm small, but I don't have one like the guy in that video . . .or you. Liz and I are happy and good together. I'd just love it if she dressed a little more sexily and if she was a little more erotic in bed, but that's just not her."

Paul smiled, "Stay after work, Jim. I'll show you something you'll find interesting."

After work I went into his office and he turned down the lights and hit his video remote. We sat back and watched My Fair Lady. I couldn't believe he made me watch the whole thing. I kept asking if there was a point and he would shush me and point as if something unexpected was going to happen. And then it was over. He brought the lights back up. I asked in a dry tone, "Was there a point to that?"

He had a big grin, "Yes. How do you feel?"

I thought about it a sec and realized, "I feel a little horny."

I was confused now. Paul cued up another video and assured me this one was a lot shorter. He left the lights on this time. We watched a video of a stiff, stubborn librarian who met a large charismatic man who seduced her and made her fuck him like a complete slut. She begged for his cock, she sucked it and fucked it and took it up the ass. She was so loud when he rode her, screaming "Fuck me! Use me like a whore! I'm your slut!"

The video was only about a ½ hour long. I wished the lengths of the two videos had been switched.

"Now how do you feel?" he asked.

"Really fuckin horny! How do you think?"

"Take My Fair Lady and watch it with your wife. The two videos are actually interlaced. Both have the same theme. A woman is transformed. My Fair Lady accesses her desire to become better, improve herself and love her man. The other one increases her sexual desires, her passion and also makes her a sex slave to the one who satisfies her desires."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "And all she does is watch this and she'll change?"

"Well, it's not quite that easy," Paul replied. "She has to watch it repeatedly. The change will come gradually but you'll notice it within a week I'll bet. That's how long it took for Kathy."

"Kathy???"

"Yes. She was as conservative as Liz."

"But how am I going to get her to watch it over and over?"

"The suggestion is build into the tape as well. If you can get her to watch it a few times then when she has free time she will either want to fuck you or watch the video. Either way you win."

I Thanked Paul several times and took the video home to watch with Liz. The first night we enjoyed it then made love before bed. No change, of course. I told myself there wouldn't be any, but deep down I hoped for some small indication that the tape was working. The second night, I put it on and when she asked why I said, "Nothing good on TV tonight."

She sat beside me and I noticed that she adjusted her position whenever Eliza made a step towards becoming a lady. Was it just wishful think or were those the places where Paul had inserted the subliminals of porn we saw? It made sense to put them there.

I purposely didn't try to start anything that night. As we lay in bed, she cuddled into me as she usually did, but her hand seemed to fall onto my cock, though it was blocked by my pyjamas. We lay quietly for a while. I pretended to be falling off to sleep. Soon she had her fingers wrapped around me and her hand gave gentle pulses of pressure. My cock stirred and grew. I held my resolve though and made no action. She pushed the issue and began to stroke me. When I finally turned to her, she moved in a kissed me. I pulled her to me, pressing my cock up against her. Her arms wrapped around me and her pelvis rubbed against me gently. My pyjama pants were quickly lost and Liz climbed onto me, skilfully sliding my cock into her. We took up our standard rhythm. Liz looked beautiful with her hair flowing down her shoulders and her breasts unrestrained under her nightie. I hate those tight bras she always wears out that press her tits against her. She placed her hands on my chest to get some more leverage. Was she a little more anxious for it tonight than usual? Fuck, I was looking so hard for an indication that the video was working that I was imagining every movement she made was a sign. Her moans seemed louder, her motions were accentuated, her looks more needy. I lasted longer than I usually do because of the confusion going on in my mind. She came three times before I blew my load in her.

She kissed me lovingly after she cleaned up and got back in bed. "You were great tonight." She told me. She resumed her position cuddled into me, though this time her hand was on my chest.

The next day I called her from work in the morning. She was cleaning the house but I heard the tape playing in the background. When I got home she surprised me with a candlelit dinner served. When I asked the occasion, she replied, "Does there have to be an occasion?"

She brought out strawberries and cream for dessert and surprised me by sitting in my lap and feeding me. When she took one cream covered strawberry and brought it to her mouth, sucking the cream off before slipping it sensual between her lips, I lost it. I picked her up and carried her upstairs to the bedroom, throwing her on the bed and attacking her. She giggled as I hurriedly worked at the buttons on her dress.

"Was it something I said?" she asked playfully. I had kept it loving the past too nights, but the little show got to me. I was driven tonight. I sucked hungrily at her tits, squeezing them hard.

"Oooo, what's gotten into you tonight?" she asked, but she was removing my pants with the same urgency I had. I helped push my pants off and slipping into her pussy which was sopping wet. I didn't make love to her. I fucked her. She didn't object or try to calm me down. She pulled me in and did her best to match my rhythm. "Oh god, Jim," she moaned, "This is so unlike you."

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked.

"No . . ." she panted. "I just didn't expec . . .expect . . .uuuggghhhh."

The sound of her cumming made me fuck her even harder.

"Jim, slow down." She gasped. "I just came. I'm sensi . . .sensi . . .oh . . .Oh . . .OH . . .FUCK!"

She came again and then her hand came up to her mouth when she realized what she'd said. "I – I'm sorry."

I slowed down to let her recover from that one and smiled at her. "It's OK to swear when you cum." I told her. "It's let's me know I'm doing a good job."

"Jim, you're doing an amazing job. Are you sure you're not upset?"

"That 'fuck' was probably the best compliment you've ever given me in bed." I remarked. "The orgasm must have been big."

She nodded, smiling. "Huge."

"Well, then let's see if we can't give you another on, shall we?"

Her face became a little worried. "Oh Jim, I don't know if I can do that aga-UGH!"

I shut her up by ramming her hard. Her head jerked back and her fingers dug into my ass. I kissed and sucked on her neck as I pumped into her.

"Oh god, Jim, I love you!" she moaned.

"I love you too." I told her. I rolled us around so she was on top and then in a moment of playful evilness I stopped pumping.

She gave me a panicked look as she sat there for a moment, then started rocking her hips almost violently. "Oh god, oh god, oh god." she chanted. If there was any doubt that the video wasn't working, it disappeared right then. I'd never seen her like this before. She was possessed. She needed to cum badly and she was going to use my body to do it. She moaned and panted. Her body glistened with sweat. Her eyes were urgent with desire. "Fr-Jim please, help me." she begged. "I'm so close. . ."

I grabbed her hips and thrust up into her as hard and fast as I could.

"Holy FUCK!" she screamed, but she didn't stop fucking me. "Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!"

She lost her rhythm and convulsed in orgasm until she couldn't hold herself up. Her body collapsed onto me, her face disappeared into my shoulder. Each heavy breath seemed to squish her big tits into me. Finally she tiredly pushed herself up to look at me.

"I'm going to serve you strawberries more often." she smiled.

We held each other and laughed.

After cuddling for about a half hour and talking about basically nothing. Liz got up and brought the strawberries and cream to bed. We ate and talked and eventually started putting cream on each other's bodies and licking it off. We fucked twice more before bed. "Fuck" had now become her was of saying "I'm cumming!" not that she even said that before. Talking had never been part of our sexual routine. I liked where things were heading.

The next day she attacked me at the door, wearing only her bra and panties.

"You've been on my mind all day." she said as she struggled to get my clothes off. "I keep thinking about your body and your cock. I really need a good fuck."

"A what?" I said, shocked. I'd never heard her call it that before.

We never made it up to the bedroom. She hopped backwards pulling off her panties after opening the front of my pants. I struggled to get them off as we hit the stairs. She managed to get up a few steps before I lost my balance and fell on her. My face ended up in her bush.

"Clumsy!" she called me and laughed for about two seconds until her eyes went wide and her hands clamps down on my head as my tongue went to work on her. She'd always stopped me from doing that in the past, but this time she pushed my head in harder. "Oh Jim, what are you doing to me?!" she moaned.

Her legs spread for me. My hands massaged her legs and ass. I tasted my wife's juices for the first time and savoured them.

"We're being so bad." she whispered. "Not . . . respectable . . ."

"Respectable? You want respectable?"

I shoved two fingers into her pussy. A moment later another went in her ass, which rose off the stairs as her whole body tightened into an arc. I didn't stop with the tongue.

"FUUUUUCK!" she screamed so loud I thought the neighbours would hear. Her body shook for a little while. Then she pulled at me frantically. "In me. I need you in me. Oh god, Jim, fuck me!"

Who was I to argue? I fucked her right there. She removed my shirt in the process. In my mind I pictured what it must look like; this gorgeous woman with a perfect body being fucked on the stairs and moaning like a porn star.

"Right there! Fuck! That's perfect! Don't stop! God, your cock feels good!"

She was my porn star. I was in heaven. It didn't even take a week and I had the woman of my dreams. The whole thing got me too excited. I came hard in her and she wrapped her legs around me when she felt it.

"Cum for me, baby!" she cooed. "It makes me feel so good when you cum. I know I'm pleasing you."

I lifted my head and looked at her. "Have I ever not cum in you before?"

She smiled, "This is different. We've never fucked before."

My eyes widened and she winked at me.

"Don't worry. I'm not naïve. I know the difference. But we are going to make love once in a while too, aren't we?"

I kissed her lovingly. "I promise."

"By Jove, I think she's got it!" the TV said. I turned to see My Fair Lady playing.

We enjoyed our dinner shortly after and watched My Fair Lady after. I was amazed that she didn't mind watching it over and over. I didn't really mind that much either, knowing the effect it was having. Her reactions to it were obvious now and she soon found herself watching the movie while sitting on my lap with my cock up her cunt. I couldn't really see much with her body blocking my view, but what did I care. I just grabbed onto her tits and enjoyed the ride.

She said she was tired when we went to bed since she did all the work on the couch. She faced away from me in bed to make a point. I was still horny though and moved into her spooning her. My cock was hard and as I pulled myself in close I felt it push into her pussy.

"Jim . . ." she whispered.

I nudged in closer and my cock moved deeper. She wiggled and pulled away a bit. I pushed back gently. She pushed back against me to make me back off, but that only caused my cock to slip in even farther. Her ass pulled away and I slid out a bit. It felt great. I pushed back in, this time almost to the hilt.

"Jim . . ." she said again more urgently.

"Yes, baby?"

"Don't tease me. If you're going to fuck me then just fuck me."

I wrapped her in my arms and drive my cock in hard. One of her legs rose to give me better access.

"You're insatiable." she said, though she was having trouble talking.

"You make me that way."

"Squeeze my tits."

I did.

"Harder."

I did.

"God yes. Fuck me, lover. Fuck me hard."

I pounded away at my wife pussy. I wanted her to really enjoy this since she originally wanted to just go to sleep.

When the first "FUCK!" rolled off her lips, I reached around and frigged her clit. She went nuts. "Holy!" she screamed before losing her voice momentarily. I fucked her with circular thrusts so that my fingers could mimic the motion in her bush. "FUUCCKK!" she screamed as a second orgasm hit. That wasn't good enough in my books. I kept at her hard. She stiffened up and tried to stop what was going on. "Jim what . . .what are y . . .you . . .oh . . .my . . .fucking . . .l . ..l . . .FUUUUCCCCKKKK!"

I slowed the rhythm down after the orgasm peaked and let her come down off it easily. When she regained control of her body and breath she turned around and kissed me, trying to get her tongue as far down my throat as she could. I realized she was Thanking me.

"I love you!" she squealed. "I love you so much!" Then she froze and a worried look came over her face. "You . . .You didn't cum!"

"I got wanted I wanted." I said honestly.

"Oh no!" she exclaimed defiantly.

The next thing I knew her head disappeared beneath the sheet and the warmth of her mouth enfolded my cock. Liz had never ever sucked my off before, but now there was no way she was going to let me just go to bed after giving her an orgasm that powerful. I was amazed at how well she did it. She was a natural. Her hands complimented the motions of her mouth. She knew enough not to scrape hard or bite with her teeth. In just over a minute I came hard in her mouth. I expected her to pull off, but she held my cock in her mouth and milked it until all my cum was out. I hated the feeling as it slipped out of her mouth. A moment later her head reappeared next to mine.

"You didn't have to swallow." I said.

"I didn't want to clean up the mess you would have made otherwise." She replied matter-of-factly.

I had to laugh.

That was my first blowjob from my wife. The second one she gave me woke me up the next morning. I have to say that I really can't think of a better way to wake up than to open your eyes and see the sexiest woman you know bobbing her head up and down your shaft and smiling like she loves it.

After cumming in her mouth again, I went to shower. She got in shortly afterwards and coaxed my cock back to full erection so I could fuck her under the hot water. I was almost too tired to go to work, but I knew if I stayed she'd just wear me out some more.

Boratus
Boratus
1,464 Followers
12