My Fake ID Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie's cock confused me. He had a wide bell shaped cock head perched on the end of his slightly narrower shaft. Once the head was through I knew that was the worst part. He gave me some time to adjust to the size and slowly started pressing in. My hands were gripping the sheets.

I was babbling incoherently as his thick member continued making its entrance. I looked back at the television. Gail switched from her fingers to a large vibrating dildo. A double dildo in fact. In no time one head entered her ass, and the other head was buried deep in her cunt.

His entry seemed like it took a lifetime. At long last I felt his curly bush making contact with my ass cheeks. Sweat was freely flowing off every part of my body. Charlie slowly licked the salty brine from the back of my neck. Gail responded with, "Ooh, that was hot babe." Charlie responded with thank you mistress and sucked in even more of the sweat.

The flare on his bell shaped head was remarkable as it stroked my prostate. It stroked and brushed against the interior rings of my body increasing my pleasure as it popped and slid along its way. I had a feeling that it's unusual shape also increased his pleasure and sensitivity.

I could feel his breathing shortening he was taking tiny gasps of air. He too was now sweating and he let out a loud shout as his orgasm filled the condom. He collapsed on my back driving me into the mattress. My cock erupted against the mattress. The sounds from the TV told me Gail had reached her climax as well.

* * * *

My last couple of days on the drilling site were uneventful. Laughing Coyote warned everyone that I was fasting and that I shouldn't be around the heavy equipment by myself. At that time my play time with both Mike and Charlie came to an end. It was traditional to go on a long fast before a ritual sweat, to purify oneself.

My last task was signing off on the certifying papers for both of my apprentices as welders. As I picked up my final pay envelope Michael kissed and hugged me wishing me a safe journey. Charlie told me there was no sense in returning to the site. He directed me just to give him a call and he and Gail would join me out on the rez, and we would go on from there. Gail was so turned on by our remote play that she flew in so that she could accompany Charlie and I on the way back.

I was alone with Chris and Shehek. "I don't know how I can thank you for the gift of these last two years. Without you I would be dead." Both men collapsed against me hugging me and kissing my forehead.

Chris told me he knew I was a good kid and it was no risk. Then he kissed my cousin on his lips telling him to call after the sweat and he would ride out and pick him up. "Take care of yourself Mag. Be careful, but have fun. I hope you find what you're looking for."

* * * *

The heat in the lodge was intense. But after time it felt like a warm blanket wrapping around me. The songs of Laughing Coyote and the other men added to my state of euphoria. I felt myself lifted out of my body. Suddenly, I was out on the plains it was a sunny day. I could smell the prairie grass heavy with morning dew.

There was a smell of lavender perfume, it was my mother's scent. I turned and I saw her, the way she looked when I was little. She was lovely in her beaded white buckskin dress. She wrapped her arms around me in an embrace. She was saying something but I could not hear. She then pointed me down a path. The path became a highway. Then I saw her off in the distant horizon beckoning me to come.

The image of my mother vanished as the sun faded. It was replaced by the cloak of night. A cool night breeze came in. I turned to see a tall, strong man. It was as if I could only see him in shadow. "Come little one. You have much to learn and see. I will wait for you, you are mine."

I woke from my vision in tears. Knowing it was my time to go. Not knowing if I would ever return. My mother's action in my vision was clear. I told the men of my vision. All agreed it was good to see my mother and she and the lone man were blessing and watching over my journey.

One of my other uncles looked upon me saying without doubt, "You, will return to the Mandan. Your place is deeply rooted in the prairie and with our people. You will return to us Ooxa. Do not fear that you could not hear your mother. Because your journey is a long one and she waits for you at the end. Your mind is not yet quiet. In time you will hear her."

Laughing Coyote and Uncle Nels helped me into my home. We had a light meal to break our fast. Shehek put me to bed and called for Chris to pick him up. "We will see you before you go." He kissed my head and Chris hugged me and they went their way.

My uncle requested I stay on the reservation another day to recover from the sweat. I obliged him. He showed up that day with his new attorney. He had fired the lawyer and accountant that my father had used for years. He had a charter of Incorporation. It would make it easier for me to get work as I traveled, if I was operating as a remote element of the family business.

He told me he had a plan to diversify the business. He wanted to make an affordable homes division based on my tiny house. In Williston there's a huge shortage of affordable housing. Metal frame tiny or container homes would solve that problem very nicely. The best part was because they were modular they could be scaled up for larger families. He hired my former shop teacher to head up that division.

I showed him some of the sketches that I had been working on. He laughed when he saw I was already planning on replacing my tiny house with something larger. "This one's designed for when I set down roots." I scanned my designs and shot them to him in an email. I promise to do the same as other thoughts came into my mind and I had discovered new products.

I could work for my uncle, he had always been fair. Uncle Nels also explained that he had made me the vice president and co-owner, thus primary surviving partner. He laughed saying, "Of course this is just in case something happened to me Mag, I want you to take over the family business. I'm not planning on going anywhere in a hurry. But, uff-da Mag, you paid your dues."

I was concerned that Pete and Nels' other children would have issue. But Pete was there and said none of the other kids were interested in the welding shop or any of the construction holdings. "Tre, you have done more for, and with, the company than any of us. Grandad would want you to take over. Maybe that'll be reason enough to come back someday."

Nels added, "Throw me 5% of your profits and we'll handle your taxes, licensing and fees. I'll throw you a percentage of all of the container homes we sell."

With a handful of signatures Nels and I were partners. When they had left I called Charlie and told them we would depart the next day. He and Gail stayed in town at a hotel a little one-on-one time I assume. "We'll be there at first light little guy."

Before dawn, I dumped the waste tanks, performed a brake check on the

vehicle, and loaded just enough water for the trip. The thing about loading water bladders, water is heavy. You only carry what you need. With the shipping doors closed it looked like a wood box rolling down the highway. A wood box with really nice artwork on the back end.

As the sun rose off the horizon, I performed a ritual smudge to center and purify myself. It was a habit I returned to after dad threw me out. Not knowing how long I would be away my aunt and I spent a lot of time the last month making smudge sticks with scents to remind me of home.

When Charlie and Gayle arrived I offered to make breakfast both of them said it was way too early to eat. With that we rolled out of New Town, and my journey began. We stopped for breakfast in Watford City. It took us an hour to get within 30 miles of Williston. I laughed and looked at Gail pointing and I said, "I can see my house from here."

We stopped a couple of times and Gail would jump between vehicles. She wanted to get to know me. She was cool, Charlie never told me that she was a painter. Occasionally should flip her phone up and show me some of her work. She told me how happy she was to find out her husband was a certified welder now. "He's getting a little too old to keep working as a roughneck. I worry about Him. The pay is good but it's not worth the risk."

Seven hours after we began we arrived at my cousin's friend's home.

Ken Dark Moon guided me back to a portion of Porcupine Creek that was hidden by a hill. "Don't take this the wrong way you don't look like your cousin. However under that white skin your bones tell the story, you are one of us. Did you know your grandmother taught at our school?" I shook my head no. "She was one of my favorites. You have her face." I blushed thanking him.

He asked me if I wanted to take a look at the welding job they had lined up for me. I pulled my Indian off the back of the truck while Charlie and Gail set up the trailer. Ken had a classic Harley Sportster and we rode over to the school. He introduced me to the school administrator. "Would you believe the contractor said this would take six days and cost us at least $10,000 with per diem to repair?"

I quickly looked at the large bent gate. "He was raping you. There's not much wrong with the frame it just needs to be straightened. You have the square stock. So it'll take me a couple hours to weld this back together. A wire brushing will take out the blemishes. Six hours tops.

There could be something wrong with the gate motor. There's no way to know that until I can see it operating. That would not be me replacing it. This gate will be operating smoothly tomorrow. Ken, it doesn't feel right to charge you for this either, we'll call it lot rental. Just send the other contractor's estimate to my uncle so we can claim it as a charitable loss."

Both Ken and the administrator slapped my back calling it a good deal. Ken promised to cover my meals. As we were walking back to our bikes Ken asked if I was a two spirit. I knew what he meant, I just hated the term.

"I don't care for that phrase Ken. With the Mandan we believe each person is given four spirits two for this life, and two for the next. I am mihdacke, a dancer and maker."

Ken looked shamefully in my direction. "I did not mean to offend you. My son has been teaching us so many new words. I just got used to him being gay, now he says that name is offensive to him he prefers to be two spirit. Our world is changing too quickly for me." I agreed and we laughed "You are going to Burning Man?" I nodded. "My son has always wanted to go. He starts at UCLA during the winter session. I don't suppose you could use a traveling companion?"

It took me a second to figure it out that Ken was trying to set me up with his son. If his son looked as cute as he did, I might just agree. When I got back out to the campsite there were two four wheelers next to the trailer. Ken introduce me to his wife, and his son Robert Tokala... I laughed at the serendipity of the meeting. A Mandan "Red Fox" on a spirit journey discovers a Lakota Fox. Still, oh gawd he was pretty! I was grateful to keep those thoughts in my head. Gail whispered to me that I was drooling. I elbowed her back.

Gail and Charlie managed to open the awnings covering the expansive glass windows, and the box was starting to look like a home again. Both Rob and Ken announced that the shipping containers could solve a problem with housing on the reservation. I agreed with them telling them they don't cost that much. With the trade imbalance there's currently a glut of them sitting and rusting at the ports and rail yards.

Rob told me he was a journalism student at UCLA. He'd like to shoot 'Ooxa's Lodge' for the local paper. I smiled saying, "That would be great. Your father said you were heading to UCLA for the winter semester. I was considering going to LA after visiting Burning Man." You could light bonfires with this guy's smile on hearing that.

I turn to Ken asking would the administrator like to show the industrial arts students 'The Lodge.' The school could actually assemble one container home per year. If you combine the carpentry shop, the metal shop, and the electrical labs.

He said it sounded like a practical solution. The community would get something back from keeping the industrial arts program alive. Ken then asked Rob if he would be willing to be my assistant on the repair of the school's gates. "Our brother Ooxa is donating his time for the repair, we should help him." Rob agreed. "Ooxa, it would be wise to drop your window coverings on the highway side of your lodge. We have had some unpleasant experiences with the Mexican drug cartels in recent days."

I think Ken realized the family was impacting the short time I had left with Gail and Charlie. He left with his family promising to come out in the morning to guide my friends to the highway. Then he said that he and Rob would take me to breakfast before starting on the gates.

As soon as they crested the hill Charlie was on me like white on rice. After a series of passionate kisses, Gail wisely recommended we obey Ken's suggestion. Not only did we lower and secure the highway side window protectors and awnings. We sealed the back of the box and raised the porch. I liked to seeing my artwork anyway.

No sooner had we climbed into the living room and closed the doors, Gail pulled me into a deep passionate kiss. I must have had a shocked look on my face when we broke contact. "Mag, is that the first time you kissed a girl?" I nodded and she replied, "I couldn't tell. You're a good kisser." I blushed and Charlie kissed me as well.

Gail and I moved over to the sofa while Charlie walked to the kitchen and popped the cork on a bottle of merlot. For a kid under twenty-one, I sure had a hell of a lot of booze coming into this house.

The smoky flavor was okay. It kind of tasted like licking an oak tree though. Gail was enjoying it. She was also running her other hand up my thigh, and playing with my basket. I hate to say, though she was a beautiful woman, the only reason I got hard, was the fact that I was already imagining my Lakota Fox, and then there was Charlie. It was fun kissing her, but there was just something missing.

Charlie took over the detail of kissing her as my head dropped into his lap. I unbuckled his belt and lowered his zipper. I was so happy to discover that he had gone commando during the drive. There is something about that smell of male musk and a sweaty crotch. My head started to bob up and down on his crotch. I was able to fit more of his massive tool in my mouth. Gail was clearly impressed. I didn't have much technique but I made up for it with enthusiasm.

Charlie started pulling Gail's flimsy sundress up. I was a bit shocked to discover that Charlie was not the only one who went without underwear. Her pussy was well stretched, no doubt by Charlie's ample package. Gail got Charlie naked from the waist up and he stood. It took me very little time to catch up and get naked with the two of them.

Seeing Charlie stand there with his naked upper torso, it was as if a switch flipped in my head. I rose and nestled alongside of him under his arm. His hand drop down over my back and caressed my ass cheek, as his fingers stroked along the flesh inside my crack. I was content to stand playing with his pecks until Gail worked his pants down over his beautiful ass. The sight of his fully exposed enormous cock drove me to my knees. Gail and I started taking turns sucking on Charlie's rock hard cock.

It was apparently too much for him, he ended up collapsing onto the couch. Both of us took a knee by each side and continued teasing, licking, and sucking his cock. He was looking down at the two of us as if he had just scratched off a winning lottery ticket.

I laughed, I've never thought of myself as good looking. I knew I wasn't hideous but no one was ever interested in me. I mean I had friends but between dad's reputation, and the gay vibe I was apparently putting off... let's just say I was lonely most of the time. The last few weeks I've had people telling me how good-looking I am. It's a hard transition to make. Don't get me wrong, flattery rocks! I just wish it was there during the awkward geeky years.

It was also quite apparent that Gail missed her husband. Without warning She was straddling his hips, she crowned his scepter with her cunt. I was feeling like a definite third wheel until she asked me to eat her ass.

Gail was moaning as she lowered herself onto Charlie's cock. My tongue disappeared inside her ass and she started to grind back and forth. She actually began fucking herself on my tongue. I was imagining what I wanted to be doing with Rob and Mike. How warped is that?

Gail stopped her gyrations. "Mag, would you be willing to fuck my ass while Charlie takes care of my twat? This is been a fantasy of mine for a very long time, and you're packing the right equipment. I mean it's quite clear why they called you fox."

I thoroughly lubed and finger fucked her ass, as I clumsily rolled on a condom. Then I climbed up kissing my way up her spine, until I sucked on her neck and ear lobe. She did have a really nice looking ass. It was very easy to imagine myself sticking my dick in Rob's hole.

This wasn't her first rodeo. I could tell that as my cock slid into her anal ring without much resistance. Her hole felt good. It was kind of weird feeling Charlie's cock rubbing against mine through the flesh that separated the vaginal from the anal chamber.

Although Gail was thin and a bit on the short side, Charlie and I were not. The couch quickly became an impediment to the escalating antics. This was punctuated when I slid off the couch and out of her ass. My knee hit the hardwood floors with a shuttering thud, with my face planting in the small of her back just above her ass. I let out a loud "Fuck!"

Charlie laughed then asked, "You okay little Mag?"

"Yeah, but I think we may want to take this somewhere where we'll have some room to spread out." Without giving it a second thought he stood while still buried inside Gail. He followed me carrying Gail to the bedroom occasionally bouncing her on his cock. Once inside the room I could see her legs wrapped completely around his waist unwilling to yield their hold on her husband.

I reentered her tight hole and we began to grind. We varied stroke occasionally, Charlie and I would both thrust in at the same time. It was made clear she preferred one of us to be pushing in while the other was pulling out. So we ended up fucking her holes like some erotic two-cycle engine. One piston sliding out while the other thrusting in.

At long last the three separate entities, shuttered in one unified orgasm. We collapsed one upon the other then rolled to our backs filling the bed. I looked out the window at the stars which had come out.

We talked about the future. Gail said I was always welcome at their house in Denver. We made plans that someday we would meet again. I would learn these are the kind of things that you say but never mean.

Shortly after we dropped off into a deep sleep.

* * * *

I had my dream again. I was locked in a tall stone tower. Something else was weird, I was a fox. I mean a real fucking fox with four legs, tail, red fur, and pointed nose. There was only one companion in the room, it was only a slimy frog. The sunset over the hills and the sky went dark.

A cool breeze blew into the hot tower and I curled my body around the slimy frog to keep it warm. Out the window a dragon appeared and let loose a tongue of fire. There was a loud shriek but when the fire ended, there were two of us still in the tower. I was return to my normal form but the man before me was shapeless. "Do not fear my fox, I will protect you. I am waiting for you."