My Fallen Angel

Story Info
Malice and Lies. The mistake is believing in them.
4.8k words
4.47
41.8k
18
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are fictitious, and all characters are over 18 at every point, even when remembering sexual parts from the past.

Feel free to leave feedback, constructive at least if you do not like my story...lol

Sacrificedangel.

***********************

Caleb listened to the incessant drone of the subway car as it tore through the tunnels beneath Glasgow, the rumble of the carriage over the tracks, the close proximity to the walls of the tunnel, all created the rush, the deafening sound in your ears from travelling this way. It was busy this morning, commuters heading into work, students heading into the colleges, the university students about to disembark at Hillhead would only make way for more people heading into the centre of town. Feeling the train slowing, Caleb stood, moving towards the doors, holding onto the pole to steady himself, as the train drew to a shuddering halt, and hundreds of students left, pushing at each other to escape the cattle market of the morning commute. Waiting till all had passed, Caleb halted in his tracks at the two women who boarded. Sinking into the seat, he let his black hair fall over his face as he watched.

Ariana.

God, how this girl graced his every thought. They had gone to school together, from primary, all through high school. Quiet, and studious, she was the kindest soul he had ever known. She had never mocked him, even as some of her friends had, she had refused to. Once, she had defended him, or so he had wondered briefly at the time, as she pulled her sister's boyfriend away from him, she had earned a split lip from the bully. Caleb had hated seeing the tears fill those liquid green eyes at the pain of John's strike. Had cursed himself for even caring.

He had wanted her all through high school, wanted to talk to her, wanted to ask her out, anything just to be near her. But all he had been able to do was return her shy yet beautiful smiles, and avoid her. Her sister Celine, was a nasty piece of work, bleach blonde, and an unnatural shade of orange. Celine barely tolerated her younger sister, considered her an embarrassment in front of her friends since she was such a 'geek'! Celine had caught his furtive glances at Ari in school, had sent her boyfriend after him to beat it into him that Ari was out of even his league. When Ari had hauled John off of him, he had seen those hurt tears, and it killed him to know that he had been the cause, even as he wanted to be the cause of them. Celine was right -- he would just cause her more pain. He had pulled himself from the floor, and walked away from her; he had avoided her ever since.

Seeing her on the subway this morning, was the first time he had seen her in two long years; since school had ended when they were eighteen. She had not changed, she was still so naturally beautiful that it took his breath away. Her long chocolate coloured hair had been cropped short, framing her pale face beautifully, her green eyes shining in the fake yellow glow of the subway train. His cock swelled at the invading sight of Ari in front of him, her delicate hands gripping the pole as she rolled her eyes at the Barbie doll next to her; its tanned midriff showing far too much skin. Her companion's perfume was cloying in the limited air of the subway car as it sped its way beneath Cowcaddens.

Celine. Bitch.

Caleb watched as the red painted talons grabbed at Ari's chin, turning her face back to Barbie.

"Ariana, are you even listening to me!?" She demanded, her shrill voice a shock to the system at this time of the morning. "I need your credit card, mine is maxed out, and Dad won't give me anymore." She paused, removing her fingers from Ari's chin, smiling at the red marks that she had left there, hopefully she had made it hurt. Shame she could not scar the little bitch, he little sister's gorgeous face outshone her all through their lives, even her stupid boyfriend John had lusted after her innocent sister, had dumped her when he realised he would never get into little frigid Ariana's knickers.

"I am not giving you my card Celine. I work for my money, so I have it for uni, not for you to fritter on clothes." Ari replied softly, pushing away from her sister to find a seat by the door. Caleb could see the anger on Celine's face, knew where the bruises and scratches Ari had in school came from, knew now they had been from Celine's temper.

Caleb watched as Celine stomped to her sister, pushing two other travellers out of her way as the train pulled into St Enocs. Grabbing her arms with her red claws, Celine all but yanked her from the train, with Ari crying out from the pain of being wrenched from the seat, her pale face flushed with embarrassment over the staring eyes of the commuters as Celine pulled her out of the doors and up to the maintenance door.

Caleb jumped off the train before the doors could close and stood behind the pillars as he watched Celine grab Ari's key card, the security swipe card for her when she worked in the subway ticket booths; and hauled her through the door.

Caleb watched as the door slowly began to close on its fire hinges, as Celine backhanded Ari to the floor, splitting her bottom lip in the process. Fury arched through him as he remembered John hitting her, splitting those beautiful rose bud lips, spilling her red blood over pale skin. Running to the door, Caleb slipped through quietly, easing the door closed with a muted click as he looked for the direction they had taken. He could hear the sounds of Celine's anger, the force of her blows.

"Shame I cant get rid of you, you little bitch, Daddy would ask too many questions!" Celine grunted as she kicked her sister in the ribs. "Always the good one Ari, always the little bright spark of the family, Daddy's little favourite!" She straddled Ari as she tried to cough up the blood filling her mouth from her split lip.

"Tell me Ari, when all my boyfriends tried it on with you, did you let them near you? Or where you always a frigid little cow?"

Celine cried out when Ari reached up and scratched her face, leaving three angry bleeding lines marring her orange skin.

"Little Bitch!" Celine screamed, forcing Ari's head hard against the concrete. "You will tell sweet believing Daddy that we were mugged Ariana, GOT IT?"

When Ari weakly nodded, Celine rose from her body.

"Now, give me your fucking credit card!"

Ari watched, stupefied as Celine's eyes went blank and she crumpled to the floor at her feet, revealing the tall man hidden in the shadows of the tunnel-like room. A steel pipe at the ready lest Celine awaken.

"Oh God, who are you?" Ari stumbled to her knees. "What have you done?" She breathes, wincing as she pulled her body up into a crouch, checking Celine's pulse and finding it strong, she positioned herself for fight or flight as he emerged into the frail light of the bulb.

Ari's legs were tensed beneath her, ready to take off if she needed to. Cursing her choice of clothing today, her long black skirt and sandals were not the perfect choice for fleeing in, and as her sister's attacker; or her defender, she thought, emerged slowly into the light, her adrenaline began flooding her.

Fuck he is tall! She thought. His pale skin heightened by the blackness of his hair, the choppy length intruding partially in front of his face, his eyes stood out with the thin line of the dark kohl that graced their lids; giving him the subtle look of the fallen angels she had seen on one of her google image hunts. He looked every bit a man of beauty, not over built, slender yet strong. She had no doubt he was strong, the creak of his leather jacket over his arms as he held that pipe at the ready had told her that. Even the slight pull of his black t-shirt over his abdomen boasted of muscles hidden there, his size, and his strength.

What the hell was she doing?? Measuring him for a suit??

She should be running, she should be finding help for her bitch of a sister, which she really did not want to do anyway; she should not be still crouching on the floor admiring this tall goth with a stainless steel pipe in his hands!

Again she asked him, her voice no more than a whisper as she stared at this man. At this familiar man.

"Who are you?" Ari's eyes widened slightly as he took another step forward, the creek of his leather, the scent of him, the scent of his skin, held her immobile, and then held her shocked; then angry as she recognised her defender without him uttering a word.

"Caleb." She whispered, standing, turning from him; her heart a sickening thud in her chest, the adrenaline leaving her as quickly as it had flooded her; leaving a cold sweat on her skin.

She had loved this boy, no, this man, when they were still in school. She had sat with her friends, seeing him every day, the silent grace with which he carried himself, never rising to the bullies that tormented him daily. She had cared though. She had cared enough to defend him. Cared enough to try and pull John from beating him. But that caring had landed her with nothing; nothing but the pain of John turning on her, splitting her lip open. The pain of watching Caleb leave her, sitting in that corridor, bleeding and crying, and just walking away. He left her to John, her sister's boyfriend, who dragged her by her long hair into the boy's toilets; who had forced her to her knees, unbuttoned himself, and forced his dick passed her lips.

"I wont fuck you little Ari, but I sure as hell will make you pay for me getting kicked in the balls!"

John's words echoed in her head, as the bile rose in her throat as she remembered the consequences of helping Caleb. She knew most 18 year olds had done those things before, she knew her sister had, but Ari had never expected to be forced into that situation. Even two years on, she could still remember the smell of him, unwashed from the gym as he had sank his dick into her throat balls deep, remembering with tears burning her eyes as he had smirked at her gagging, and then humiliated her by spraying his cum over her face and hair before leaving her there. Kneeling on the toilet floor, unable to leave lest the other students saw the state of her; Ari sat in a locked cubicle for hours, waited for everyone to go home before she ran to the gym showers, scrubbing her face and hair.

She had helped him, and he had left her to that? Ari wanted to scream, she wanted to cry; all the pain she felt from his abandonment, the humiliation John subjected her to, and from his avoidance of her; all that pain washed over her, through her, infuriated her.

Whirling round, her rage took over, and Ari struck Caleb, causing the bright red of his blood to burst free, smearing across his lip as he looked at her in shock.

"What the fuck are you doing Ariana?!" Caleb shouted, pissed from her attack.

Her heart jumped at the sound of her name on his lips, something she had longed to hear for so many years; now only angered her more.

"What the fuck am I doing?" She shouted, hitting his stomach with her small fists, demanding satisfaction for the pain. "What the fuck are you doing more like!" She spat, wincing as he grabbed her wrists in both hands as he pushed her back against the wall.

"I am defending you Ari, against a bitch that has been beating on you for as long as I can remember!" Caleb snarled, his blood pumping with nearly unrestrained fury over little Ari's ungrateful behaviour. "But maybe you have finally turned out like your sister Ari? Hmm? A spoilt fucking princess, ungrateful for everything?"

Caleb regretted his words as Ari flinched, her eyes betraying the hurt she felt at his harsh words. Before he could apologise, Ari turned in his arms, sending her foot crashing into his groin and backhanding him as she ran for the door out to the station.

Recovering slightly from the foot-to-testicle hell she had inflicted, Caleb winced noticeable as he straightened and charged her; grabbing her slight waist before pushing her face first against the utility door opposite the exit.

"You're gonna pay for that Ariana." Caleb growled in her ear, as he felt her stiffen against him, the pulse at her throat beating a thrashing pace when he pushed her cheek against the door by his hold on her slight neck.

God how he had dreamed of her. Even before she had interfered in John's attack, he had loved her; had been enchanted by her. But when the rumours of her involvement with John had reached him, it made him sick. Had she been defending John instead of him? The thought tormented him. He had wasted all that time loving a harlot, a whore just like her sister; who had let that bastard John part those pretty white thighs he was running his free hand up now.

It had been Celine who had take great delight in telling him of the reason she and John had broken up; of her catching John rutting between her sister's thighs on her bed. That had tortured him; hearing those same rumours again and again, hearing more, hearing about blow jobs in toilets, seeing John leering at her daily, even as she kept up the pretence of innocence. It sickened him. He had wasted too long wishing she was his, and she had given herself to that twat; and ignored him thereafter.

Infuriated with the heavy linen of her skirt, Caleb all but ripped it and her pink knickers from her slender hips, near falling to his knees at the mere sight of the small white globes of her arse, the heart shaped birthmark high on her left cheek. The smoothness of her skin hardened him in his trousers even more as he ran his left hand over the creamy flesh, ignoring Ari's trembling as he touched her as he had dreamed of touching her.

"I am going to fuck you Ari." Caleb whispered in her ear, the hot breath tingling over her skin as she whimpered. This was not the Caleb she had known, this was not the man she had imagined making love with, not the man she fantasised over. This Caleb was filled with pure hatred and fury. What had she ever done to him? He was the one who had abandoned her to John, and after she had helped him! Bucking back against him, Ari tried to break free of his hold. She could not let this happen, not with him. Grunting in pain as she was forced back into the door, Ari cried out as she heard him tutt behind her, before he smacked her arse gently.

"Not so fast Ari." Caleb whispered as he restrained her, his fingers enjoying the exploration of her flesh, his cock jumping with eager anticipation. Spying an old broken desk in the corner, Caleb turned Ari towards it, forcing her to move the few short steps before pushing her over the wood, still holding her slender neck; the new position presenting her delectable arse to him.

It was more than he could handle. Spitting on his fingers, Caleb moved them between her dry folds, separating them, toying with her. He relished her gasp when he found her clip and rubbed his saliva over it in torturous strokes.

"Why are you doing this to me Caleb?" Ari whimpered, tears shining in her eyes as he leaned over her back, toying with the lobe of her ear between his teeth, his hand still playing with her from underneath. As he used his body to pin her, he took his hand from her neck to release himself, before pinning her at her neck once more.

"Because, Ari," he paused, sucking in a breath as his throbbing dick moved against her saliva soaked folds causing her to buck, whimper, and beg him no. Forcing her hard back into place on the dusty desk, Caleb concentrated on her clit, the hard tip emerging from its hood with his finger play. "...you teased me for years with your sweet fucking smiles. You made me want you; you made it so I could not think of anything but you, of anyone but you!"

He growled, running his length in her own juices that began to flow from her pussy. "I have not fucked another woman, because all I wanted was you Ari; and you just happen to have turned into something I hate. A fucking venomous tart, just like your sister!"

He punished her clit then, pinching, flicking, the gentle fleeting grazes over the throbbing bud. Her arousal flooding from between red and swollen lips, even against her will.

"Such a slut."

Ari could not stop the tears, the man she loved; her quiet, gentle Caleb. She could not believe this was her secret love doing this to her, and she was becoming wet from his fingers. Ari cried out in shame as one slender finger probed her soaked folds. She wanted him, she always had before he had abandoned her; even since then her mind would drift back to those kohl highlighted deep brown eyes, the slender yet strong naked upper body she had imprinted on her mind from when she had seen him swimming; even after he had began ignoring her, her fingers would dance to his image, making her wet, making her squirm on her bed; but never allow her close enough to even scratch the itch that tormented her. But this was. This was nearly touching the itch; and Ari wanted to sob at the unfairness. She was being violated, by the man she craved. A man who for some reason, believed her a whore.

Her mind screamed at her to fight, flee, scratch out his eyes; but something baser, something deeper, wanted him; needed him. The result made her hot and needy, almost at the pinnacle of begging him to stop tormenting her with his thumb against her clit and his slender finger attempting to enter her; and demanding him to take her. As a wave of sensation went through her, Ari absentmindedly pushed back, seeking the intrusion.

"Fuck Ari, why the hell did you become like her? A fucking whore!" Caleb cursed in her ear, grabbing his dick before he came over her thighs, and positioned it between the hot lips of her cunt, wiping at her tears with his free hand.

"Did you enjoy it when he fucked you Ari? Bet you were fucking laughing with your friends when your sister told me!" Caleb pushed into her scorching heat slightly.

"God, your so tight Ari!" He paused, stilling himself, anything to fight the urge to come before he was deep inside her. "Were you there Ari? Hiding? Watching my face when she told me?"

Ari cried out when he moved another centimetre into her.

"Told you what Caleb? Fuck, please stop!" Ari gasped when her face was mashed to the desk once more by a furious Caleb.

"DO NOT LIE TO ME ARI!" He groaned as he re angled his hips. "She saw you two, you and John, in your house fucking!" His voice in Ari's ear was menacing, terrifying.

"I was never with him Caleb!" Ari cried softly as she realised the cause of his anger, the reason he had abandoned her.

Celine had told him she was being fucked by John. This was the cause of his anger. The insults.

Caleb saw red, she was lying. The rumours had been talked about by everyone, all of them taking great delight in telling him of Ariana's antics. Grabbing her by the hair, he yanked her torso up off the desk slightly, before he shoved into her heat.

His breath expelled as a sharp cry burst from Ari at his intrusion, the tremble of her slight body as she wept missed with the shake of his own, as his anger left him, and he realised what he had done.

Cradling her to his chest, still deep inside her, Caleb held her. Sorrow, anger, disgust over his actions racked him.

"Oh god Ari, I am so sorry."

"It hurts." Her voice, barely a whisper; shook him to his soul.

"I know." He said, gently trying to pull from her tight heat. He felt sick when he left her body, his dick limp, coated in her silk and her blood; and the marring on her pale body from his violation.

Zipping up, Caleb collapsed to the cold ground holding his head in his hands. The terrible realisations were dawning.

He had raped her.

She had not lied to him.

His sweet Ari was innocent in this.

"Caleb?" Was that her voice? Ari was shocked she could even string syllables together. "That was why you left me in the corridor that day wasn't it?" She couldn't move, stayed leaning against the old desk for support as her legs trembled beneath her. "Because Celine told you I was with John."

12