My Family: Cousin Ch. 02

Story Info
Sapna's affair with her cousin.
1.8k words
4.23
42.5k
25

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 09/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cousin Yash and I were lying in bed and he started kissing me. It was very sweet; he was being very loving. He was looking into my eyes, softly touching me, telling me I was beautiful and how much he loved me. I started touching his dick because what he said made me want him. I closed my eyes while we continued to kiss. After several more minutes he told me to open my eyes.

When I did, he put his hands on my face, looked into my eyes and said, "Sapna, you are the most beautiful woman in the world.? I love you so much." Then he kissed me very sweetly and softly without removing his hands from my face.

While we were kissing we sat up and and straddled me. He tipped my head back and held it in his arms and kissed me like he hadn't seen me in months. I had his cock in my hand and by now it was so hard and I wanted it inside me. He stopped kissing me and rubbed his cheek against mine. Then he kissed my ear and my neck and my shoulders and my chest. Gently he pushed me back onto the bed.

Now he straddled me on all fours. He kissed my nipples and sucked on them. He kissed between my tits and down to my belly button. He kept moving down until he reached my pussy. He laid his head on my belly, with his face right next to my pussy.

With his hand he started tracing circles on my leg, then my inner thigh, and then my belly. Finally, he gently stroked the outside of my pussy and gently pulled my pubic hair. I looked down at him and the look on his face was as if he was in awe, like it was the first time he had ever seen a pussy. I ran my fingers through his hair and he said, "I love you sister."

I smiled and said, "I love you too brother." He just continued to lay there running his fingers across my skin, kissing me gently, and breathing in the scent of my now wet pussy.

Finally he rolled over and gently kissed my pussy lips. He kissed them the same way he kisses my real lips. He was sweet and soft and even slipped his tongue in like he was French kissing me. He was in no hurry, but I was dying. I wanted him to do something but he just continued to be gentle and soft. I think after a while he must have sensed my angst because he got up on his knees then pushed my knees up. I felt my pussy open and my juices run down my ass.

He smiled and said, "let me clean that up for you." Then he licked me from my asshole to my clit. OMG, I thought I was going to cum right then and there, but before I knew it he did it again, and then a third time!

By now I was moaning and in need of some serious movement on my clit, so I pushed his face down into my pussy. This inspired him to get a little aggressive and he went to town eating my whole pussy. He'd stop and suck on my lips then suck on my clit then go back to full on eating. I wanted his fingers inside of me, and I think he knew I did, but he loves to torture me so he kept them away.

After several more minutes an orgasm hit me like a tidal wave. I screamed very loud. I thought that would be it, and he would fuck me, but he just kept licking and sucking. He knows that after I cum from his licking I want to be fucked—immediately—but again he didn't do what I wanted because he wanted to torture me (I hate it, but I love it when he does that).

Only a couple of minutes passed until orgasm number two swept over me. By now his hands were on my tits, squeezing my nipples so hard that I felt shock waves down to my clit. These were amplified each time he sucked on my clit. Orgasm number two just kept going and going. I don't know how long it lasted but it felt like it was forever.

Finally, I did something I have never done before—I begged him to stop. Of course he did, because he's that kind of guy, but then he looked up at me with concern on his face and said, "Babe, you okay?" All I could do was nod my head. I was covered in sweat and I could barely breathe.

I felt him crawling up my body until his face was next to mine. He laid on top of me and began kissing me gently on the neck. I could smell and feel my juices on his face and it made me want to kiss him so bad. I grabbed his head and brought his lips to mine and kissed him like I have never kissed him before. He put his arms around me and we rolled to the side. We kissed long and deep—the kind that you can feel in your belly. I wanted to suck his cock so I tried to roll him over on his back, but he wouldn't let me.

I said, "C'mon baby I want your cock in my mouth."

"Nope," he replied. "This is all about you tonight."

"And that's why I want your cock in my mouth." Again his answer was no.

Just to prove his point that he was in charge, he rolled me onto my back and laid on top of me in that really sexy way guys do. He looked at my face and brushed the hair out of my eyes.

"You are so beautiful," he said. "How did I ever get you?"

I smiled and said, "I ask myself the same thing about you all the time."

We kissed softly, then he shifted over so he was right on top of me. He reached down and pulled up one of my legs. He propped it up on his shoulder, then pushed up on his other arm and thrust his cock into me. I thought I was going to explode. The feeling was incredible.

I said, "Baby I love your thick cock." He didn't say anything, but just smiled and looked at me with those incredible eyes. He was thrusting into me all the way then pulling back until just the head of his cock was inside me. He kissed my leg that was over his shoulder and I felt shivers all over.

"Baby," I said, "I love the way you fuck me."

"I'm not fucking you," he said sweetly. "I'm making love to you."

It made my heart melt because I knew he really meant it. At that point I just gave myself fully to him and relaxed. I sank back onto the bed and let its softness surround me. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed his steady love-making.

After several minutes I could tell he was starting to feel it. He started making all the little noises he makes when his orgasm is building, but I could tell he was fighting it.

I put my hand on his face. "Baby," I said, "it's okay, just cum. You don't have to hold it for me." He opened his eyes and smiled at me. I continued, "You are so good, whenever you fuck me—" he raised his eyebrows and scowled at me. "I mean, whenever you make love to me," I corrected myself. "It's so good baby, I want you to cum for me, please?"

But he didn't. He got himself under control and just kept going. In a way I was glad he didn't cum because watching him fuck me is so sexy. The way he thrusts, the way he holds me, the way he looks at me. He is just so sexy—and in love with me.

I wanted his body next to me, so I moved my leg off his shoulder and pulled his face down to mine. He grabbed my face again and we started kissing. I know that one of his favorite things ever, is to kiss me like that while he's thrusting. He has said that it just feels so carnal and romantic at the same time and I totally agree with him. I love it when he does that.

While he continued to kiss me, he started making the sexiest noises. His eyes were open and he had the look of adoration on his face—just like when he was looking at my pussy. I put my arms under his and wrapped them around his shoulders and held him so tight. He stopped kissing me and just leaned his forehead against mine.

"I love you sexy man," I said.

He smiled and said, "I love you pretty girl."

When he said that, I almost started to cry. Between the way he was resting his forehead against mine and the way he was, I thought my heart would burst. We just stayed like that, forehead to forehead, for I don't know how long, but it seemed like it was all night. Finally I couldn't hold my orgasm anymore and number three came over me with such force that I lost my breath. When it was done, I finally said to him, "Baby, please cum for me. Please come for me deep in my pussy."

"Okay," he said, moving his head next to mine as I laid all the way back on the pillow. I put my arms and one of my legs around him and held him so tight. He started thrusting into me harder than he had the whole time. After about ten strokes I could feel the muscles in his back and arms start to flex and I knew he was about to cum. Moments later, he arched his back and I felt the warmth of his cum inside me. I just watched him as he shuddered through the waves of his orgasm.

When the last of his cum was deposited safely inside me he rolled over on his side. He was looking at me, breathing hard, but he was smiling. He was so beautiful and handsome and sexy and I completely adore him.

He reached over and touched my face.

"Sapna," he said quietly between breaths, "I love you."

I scooted over next to him and said, "I love you too."

He pulled me to his chest and held me tight. It was the most loving, romantic way any man had ever made love to me. I smiled because I knew he was mine, and he loved me.

The End.

*****

I want to thank everyone who took the time to vote on the story, but especially to those who commented (and many who contacted me directly to express their feelings about the story).