My Family Visit

Story Info
Young nephew is rewarded with a fun time.
863 words
3.86
125.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just about to finish packing for my trip to my Aunty Ann's house. I was visiting for the weekend because I hadn't seen her for awhile. I have been in love with my aunt for a few years at this point and I longed for any reason to see her in person.

I arrived at her house around 6 pm on a Tuesday night, I was going to stay until Thursday. Her husband was away on work so it was just my aunt and her children. Since I am her nephew, my aunt offered for me to sleep in her bed with her. I thought that this was a little weird but I did not object.

After catching up on things we decided to go to bed. I usually sleep in the nude, but since I was sleeping with my aunt I kept on a pair of shorts. My aunt and I got into bed and after a few minutes of talking we fell asleep. I couldn't believe that I was sleeping next to my aunt. I could not fall asleep, although I could hear her slow breathing beside me. As I looked into her face I saw why I was attracted to her. She was 5'7", had black hair, 34C breasts and a great ass. At 42 she was 23 years my elder, but this did not faze me. When she turned over and was facing away from me I decided to get a little daring.

I lifted up the sheets to expose her back and tight ass. I stared in the dark room at her slim figure for a few minutes before moving in closer to her ass. I put my face close and drew in her sweet smell. I knew that I had to do something. By this time my 8" cock was at full attention. I snuggled up close to her, pretending to be sleeping. My cock was only inches from her perfect ass. I moved my pelvis in closer and the hard texture of my shorts was toughing her white nightgown. She stirred at my soft touch but she did not waken.

Now that I was this far I could not stop. I started to slowly move up and down, my cock moving against her ass through two sets of clothing. How I longed to be in her wet pussy. I continued to move slowly, up, down, up, down. I could feel my cum stirring inside of me. This highly erotic situation got the best of me and I began to cum in my shorts. I quietly got out of the bed and went to the bathroom to clean up.

When I returned to the bed I was shocked at what I saw. My aunt lay in the bed, naked. She looked straight into my eyes, obviously knowing what I had just done. She said, "Now it is my turn." I knew what was about to happen but I could not believe it. I had wanted this for so long. I went over to the bed and kissed my aunt, we embraced each other as our tongues flicked against each other. I began to fondle her ass before I slid two fingers up her fiery cunt. I moved my tongue down to her breasts, taking each nipple into my mouth. I then started my slow journey down to her wet pussy. As I flicked her clit with my tongue I sent her into her first orgasm. "YES! YES!" she exclaimed.

"FUCK ME!!!" my aunt yelled. I thought that her children would wake up but I didn't care if they did, nothing could ruin this moment.

I was happy to oblige with my aunt's order. I placed the tip of my cock at her entrance and teased her for a second. She wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me into her, my full 8" plunging deeply into her pussy. I began sliding in and out of her tight hole. She expertly matched my strokes as we fucked in unison. I stopped pumping for a second so that I could flip my aunt onto all fours, never loosing contact with her pussy. I began fucking her doggy style. I felt my cum stirring in my balls. A few more pumps and I could not stand it anymore. "I'M CUMMING!!" I exclaimed as my second orgasm erupted. My cum spurted deep into my aunts pussy as I continued to pump. Her orgasm was a second behind, her hot juices flowing all around my hard prick. As the last drops of cum came out of my rod I dropped to the bed in exhaustion, my softening cock slipping out of her dripping cunt.

My aunt smiled at me as she took my limp dick and licked off our mixed juices. She began bobbing up and down, bringing my dick back to attention. She sucked me off to another orgasm. The rest of my stay was just a sex orgy. Whenever we could we were sucking and fucking. I was disappointed when I had to leave but I assured my aunt I would soon return for another "family" visit.