My Family's Nudist Colony? Ch. 06

Story Info
Mom and Dads role playing Sex.
1.1k words
4.46
178.6k
49

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they rode into the stable, Tracey called out a greeting from a stall where she was shoveling horse shit. Tracey came forward wearing rubber boots and gloves that had brown streaks on them. She asked,

"Hey guys, how did you like your ride? Give me a couple of minutes to wash up and then I'll help you dismount."

The odor of manure filled the air. Dave easily got off the horse and said,

"Tracey, I think we can manage."

Dave went over to Angie. She slid off her horse and into his arms. Dave enjoyed the contact of her swollen rubbery nipples as they dragged against his chest. His dick twitched.

Dave went over to Bree and helped her down. Her metal clad nips rubbed his torso and her clit ring smacked into the shaft of his engorging penis. They both felt an electric jolt in their genitals. His dick twitched again and now was fully hard.

Dave stood beside Chloe's horse. She turned to his upraised arms and leaped into them crying,

"Catch me, daddy!"

Dave caught her and hugged her sexy, womanly body to his chest. Gleefully, Chloe wrapped her legs around his waist. Dave was caught off guard by Chloe's child-like playfulness. He was also unprepared for the lush softness of her voluptuous body and the fact that she weighed twenty pounds more than her mother. This all caused him to stagger and fall.

Dave ended up on his back and Chloe sat astride his hips. Both parties were disoriented by the fall and by the fact that Dave's full blown erection was nestled in between the thick outer lips of Chloe's sex. Each was instantly aware of the illicit contact; each felt the heat of the other's sex. Chloe sighed due to Dave's hardness pressing against her clit. Dave was lost in the moment savoring her wetness.

Bree laughed at their mishap and Angie fretted that they might be hurt. Father and daughter froze, maintaining genital contact and processing the unexpected pleasurable sensations. Chloe was wide eyed. Dave was thinking to himself "I shouldn't be enjoying this".

Tracey rounded the corner and approached the tangled pair. She pulled Chloe to her feet. Dave's erection was shiny from Chloe's moisture. Tracey noticed and said,

"Sir, I cannot let you go, there may be children outside. You should deal with your erection."

"Ahh, your right Tracey," Dave said sheepishly and embarrassed.

Angie gave Dave a dirty look and mouthed, "Again?"

Dave shrugged his shoulders indicating the issue was beyond his control.

"Follow me to the tack room," Tracey said.

A plan was all ready forming in her head as she continued,

"I get requests from lovers for a private area where they can...play. Couples know I have leather and horse gear."

Dave gave her a blank look indicating he didn't understand.

Tracy explained without being judgmental, "Some people are looking for ways to spice up their sex life."

Dave and Angie followed Tracey into the tack room. Bree and Chloe did too, both were intrigued by what Tracey had said.

Tracey pointed, "Over here are the leather chaps, boots and hats, if you want to play dress up."

Walking around the room, she said,

"Here are whips and ropes, for S & M activities and over here are saddles, spurs and bridles. I have real and smaller, softer versions in case one of you wants to pretend to be a horse."

Bree picked up a short riding whip. She softly wacked her sister's bare backside with it. Chloe squealed and turn her ass away to avoid another blow. Bree reached out with the end of the whip and swished it around Chloe's furry vagina gently flicking her clit. Chloe laughed and scooted away her nipples hardening and her breasts shaking enticingly.

Tracey asked in a husky voice, "Do you need any help with anything?"

Angie was startled by the suggestion. Was she offering to stay? To join them?

A red faced Angie said, "Ah, ahh...no thanks you can go."

Dave added, "And be sure to take those two with you."

Tracey, Bree and Chloe went to Tracey's office. Tracey pointed to a kitchette and said,

"Help yourself to coffee or tea. Pardon me for not staying, I've got a time sensitive issue to deal with."

The sisters nodded and made themselves a cup of tea while Tracey hurried out of the room. Tracey went to the alarm center. With a big smile on her face she turned on the surveillance cameras.

^^^ When they were alone, Dave asked nervously,

"Emm...Do you see anything you want to try?'

"Do you?"

"Well..." Dave hesitated. He and Angie had never done anything like this. He didn't want to upset her, but his dick had throbbed when he saw Bree with the whip. He continued,

"Could I play with the whip?"

"Okay," Angie replied. She was debating with herself if she should reveal what caught her interest. She decided to risk it.

"I want you to be a cowboy. Wear the boots and hat."

"Sure," Dave responded pleased that she was playing along.

"I want to be the horse. Put a small saddle on my back, a bridle in my mouth and take me from behind while you whip my ass."

Immediately, Angie blushed. She couldn't believe she had said that. Dave smiled at his newly adventuresome wife. He quickly gathered the needed props and soon had his dick sunk to the hilt in his playful mare.

Angie brayed and tossed her head from side to side like an unruly filly. Dave reined her in and soon set a steady pace fucking her from behind. When she balked, he whipped her ass. She sighed after every strike of the whip. Multiple red marks crisscrossed her rump.

Dave reached around and used the whip to strike her engorged nipples. She hissed with pain and pleasure at every blow. One particular hard swat to her tender breasts caused her to orgasm. Angie sang out loud and long, "Ooohh."

Dave felt contractions in her cunt and blew his load. He fired shot after shot. Angie rode the waves of her climax crying out the whole time. The role playing lovers collapsed on the floor.

Bree and Chloe laughed and giggled as they heard their mother's climatic cry. Tracey just wished she had been there.

Dave and Angie were all aglow as they left the stables. Their snickering daughters followed behind pointing at the red marks on their mom's butt. Tracey led them to the stable door and said,

'Erections are a big no-no here. Seriously, they can get you thrown off the property. I would be glad to help out in any way I can...any of you."

She gave the Monroe crew a devilish smile. Bree smiled and winked in response.