My Family's Nudist Colony? Ch. 10

Story Info
The wife misbehaves.
1.2k words
4.36
181.3k
39

Part 10 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10: The Wife Misbehaves

Angie had rested, taken her medicine and she was feeling better. She was tired of being cooped up in the cabin so she went for a walk nude. It was funny how well the whole family had adapted, accepting the "naked in public" aspect of their new life. The only problem so far had been that Dave enjoyed the naked women that surrounded him too much and he was prone to inappropriate public erections.

Angie saw Chloe over by the pool and strolled over to her.

"Hello," Angie called out. Chloe was sitting with a young man. Angie noticed that the handsome man was hanging on Chloe's every word. Chloe looked happy, no, more than that, she was glowing.

"Hi Mom," Chloe said smiling broadly. "This is Paul."

The three of them sat together and chatted. Their conversation was interrupted when a wet volleyball ball hit Paul in the back. Paul turned to see who threw it and found a bunch of his friends, laughing and snickering in the pool.

One yelled out, "Hey Paul! Let's play some volleyball. Bring those two hotties with you."

Angie blushed, surprised that a man 20 years younger than she would call her a hottie. She told Paul and Chloe,

"You two go and play with your friends."

Paul and Chloe each grabbed one of Angie's hands. Both for the same reason, they liked her. Paul had aspirations of a more physical, carnal relationship. He found the petite woman with her doll-like appearance very sexy, on par with her generously endowed daughter. Angie triggered a "I want to protect, take care of and fuck this adorable creature" response in Paul unconsciously.

"Come on, Mom.

"You have to join us Mrs. M otherwise we won't have enough to play."

"Oh, all right. Paul please call me Angie," she said giving in to the youngsters.

They played pool volleyball and everyone had a good time. The players were bounding left and right in their attempts to get to the ball. The boys were spinning their heads left and right to follow the jiggling actions of the women's bouncing breasts as the girls stretched and jumped. Angie's nipples extended to a ridiculous length amazing men and women alike. After 20 minutes some of the teenagers had to go.

Paul said, "We don't have enough for volleyball. Let's play 'keep away'. The boys versus the girls."

Angie again tried to beg off, but the gang would not hear it. Chloe said,

"We need you Mom so it will be 3 girls vs. 3 boys."

Angie was having fun so again she acquiesced. The teams tossed the ball around attempting to keep it away from the other sex. Angie got trapped with the ball by two of the guys. She clutched it to her chest while the boys reached for it and tried to pull it away. It was a spirited, friendly battle. The guys jostled and bumped into her with their firm chests and their semi-firm penises. When they grabbed for the ball, sometimes the boys inadvertently grabbed her longish nipples, tight ass or slipped a hand between her thighs. Angie told herself it was all done innocently, but if she was more honest she'd admit that she initiated and prolonged the inappropriate contact.

When the boys had the ball, the girls were similarly all over them. The action had Angie and the other girls rubbing their tits on the not disappointed boys.

Once, Paul sat on the ball and locked his legs around it. Chloe and Angie attacked him, determined to get the ball. A couple of times, they not so accidently ended up with a handful of cock. Once Angie had her hand on Paul's swollen cock and Chloe reached in too. Chloe covered her mom's exploring hand with hers. Angie thought "Oh no, Chloe's caught me fondling her boyfriend", but instead of getting angry, Chloe looked at her mother and just giggled.

The game broke up with the boys claiming victory.

Paul declared, "To the victor go the spoils."

"What does that mean?" Chloe asked good naturedly.

"We get to kiss all three of you," Paul said giving a devilish smile.

The young girls argued, but not very hard. An embarrassed Angie was also made to pay up. She too received tight embraces and more than playful kisses on the lips.

Angie lay in the sun happy, exhausted and pensive after the game. She realized she had kissed, intimately touched and been touched by three young men. Up to now, those liberties had been limited to one man, her husband.

Angie felt guilty. Not only because of what she had done, but because she had enjoyed it so. "Gosh it was fun," she told herself. "Does that make me an awful person?" ^^^

Dinner that night was a strained affair. Chloe was chatty, still riding the endorphin rush Paul had provided. The other three family members were quiet, distracted by their thoughts and the events of the day. Dave couldn't look any of the women in the eye, now that he had had sex with all of them.

Dave, Angie and Chloe were naked abiding by the rules of the resort. However, Bree wore a robe to dinner covering what her father had feasted on today. Chloe tried to engage her family in conversation, but all she could elicit were monosyllabic responses.

Bree and Dave each snuck glances when they thought the other wasn't looking. Dave was ashamed. Bree was mortified. Each was being eaten up by the knowledge that today they had had the best sex of their lives and it had been with a member of their own family.

Angie brooded over her pool activity. It had been such a joyful, lighthearted experience. She had been denied the pleasure of experiencing different men because she had married at age 18. Angie allowed herself to pine and wallow thinking "So many handsome men and I've kissed so few".

After dinner, Chloe tried to organize a family game of Scrabble. However, she had no takers. Dave left the cabin for some fresh air and solitude. Bree excused herself and went to her room. Angie was present in body, but not in mind or spirit.

That evening when Dave came to bed, Angie was ready to have sex with him. It was part of her plan to help him stave off his public erections. Angie brought in a blindfold, a bowl of warm oil and a cup of ice.

"The doctor said I should rest my...vagina so I have something different, special planned. I'm sure you'll enjoy it."

Dave tried to look interested. Angie slipped the blindfold over his eyes and began sucking on his dick. Her loving soft warm lips were effective and brought even a distracted Dave to life. After a few minutes she, dipped her hands in the warm oil and stroked his hardness. Dave found the different tactile sensation interesting. Angie then put the ice in her mouth and alternated giving Dave a warm, erotic handjob and an alluring icy blowjob.

Dave enjoyed his wife's efforts, but if he had to be honest it was the blindfold that allowed him to blast his jism to the ceiling. Since he couldn't see anything, Dave used his mind's eye to recall the experience he had with his daughter Bree earlier today. He was seeing his stiff dick in the small brown hole in Bree's firm round ass when his dick erupted.

Angie was unaware of Dave's musing. Her focus was elsewhere too. While she was doing her husband, she was dreaming that she was having sex with Paul. Her free hand diddled her clit, she came some after Dave her mind murmuring, "Paul".