My Fantasy

Story Info
Husband yearns to share his wife.
2.1k words
4.12
81.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story I wrote but never gave to my wife.

* * * * *

Hey Babe.

This is my favorite fantasy about you. Lately this is what I think of when I cum. Including the other night in bed next to you.

I start off with you thinking I am cheating. (I am not however!) You are afraid to confront me so you start flirting with other guys to make me jealous. One of these guys is a parent at your school. His name is Jason. You start at first just smiling and laughing at his jokes. You notice that soon he is the only one who picks the child up, and that he always stops to say Hi!

One day He comes in as you are on a chair putting things on a shelf. He walks up and gently holds you legs to steady you. This causes you to get the shakes. He holds you firmer and holds his face just inches from your ass. When you are done you get down and say thanks. "No problem" He says and turns to leave. As he does you notice the front of his pants. There is a very large bulge there and you feel your breath catch. You look up and see that he noticed you looking. He smiles and leaves to get his daughter.

That night you masturbate with the image in your mind. And in your imagination He opens his pants and you suck him off.

Days pass and you find yourself constantly looking at his crotch. You know he must realize this but you cannot help yourself. Often you realize that he is excited by your attention. You begin to plan your day around the dropping off and picking up of his child.

One day you are working in your yard and he walks by. After nervously looking toward the house for your husband, you respond to his shouted hello. He says that he had no idea that you lived so close to him. He further states that he has always wanted to see the inside of this house. Before thinking you say that your husband is inside and so maybe it would be better another time. He smiles and says, "it's a date".

Everyday you find something to do outside hoping to see him. At work it seems like he can read your thoughts and you find more reasons to talk to him longer and longer.

One weekend day I have a whole day of training to attend and the kids are off someplace for the day. You look out the window several times as you tidy up the house. There is a feeling of destiny and you feel that Jason will walk by soon.

Soon your attention shifts to the yard and you go outside to set up the sprinkler. "Hi Becky"

You quickly turn to see Jason in blue jeans and white T-shirt; he is of course quite muscular. "Is today a good day to check out the house?" The question is full of innuendo but you find yourself answering "Yes please come in"

He follows you in and you suddenly feel very vulnerable. You begin to show him around the downstairs and drag it out as long as possible. Avoiding the upstairs and the bedrooms. Finally you run out of things to show downstairs and so you just say that upstairs is just where you sleep. He smiles knowingly and says, "That is okay I have seen lots of bedrooms" Jason walks over to the couch and sits down. You stand for a moment and then feel your knees shaking and so you sit down. Not too close, but not too far away either.

He begins to talk about the neighborhood and you begin to relax. He tells you about some of the gossip he has heard, and you share some as well.

He suddenly stops and looks at you. You feel your words dry up in your mouth as he speaks. "I have seen you looking at me". You feel your pulse quicken! "I have also been looking at you". He shifts his knee up so he is facing you. His knee is just a hair away from your own. "I must say I find you very attractive". You find yourself once again looking toward his crotch. He notices and says "Or are you just curious?" Your eyes go wide as you realize that he knows exactly what you are thinking.

Unconsciously your eyes drop to his crotch and you see it swell within the tight confines of his jeans. He grunts a little and says "Damn, now that is uncomfortable" Looking back at you he says" Would you be frightened if I just loosened my pants until the swelling goes down? Nothing will happen that you do not want". "Okay" you say. Jason reaches down and unbuttons his pants to expose red cotton boxer shorts. You watch every move. "There that is much better." You are completely transfixed. Your eyes caress his penis and you try to make out every detail. You can tell that it is extremely large and growing larger by the minute! You half expect it to tear through and attack you. A thought that does not bother you in the least!

Jason arches his back and you see it pop up. Still in the boxers it is straining the fabric to the limit. "I am afraid that there is no stopping it now. I am going to have to relieve myself or I will have to walk home without pants." It takes a moment to realize what he has said. You look up at him with a mixture of shock and anticipation. "I understand." You hear yourself say.

With that Jason pulls off his jeans exposing his muscular legs and then quickly follows with the boxers. His cock rises up and seems to be unattached to his body. You quickly realize that it is the same size as the huge dildo in your closet. You suck in your breath and just stare.

(At this point all thoughts of me would be long gone!)

Jason begins to run his hand up and down his huge appendage. He is uncircumcised and you watch as the skin slides up and down between his fingers. Before your eyes the cock swells to amazing proportions. Jason looks over at you and notices that your breathing is coming quick and shallow.

"Would you like to touch it?" You quickly look up at Jason in stunned silence. "Come on it won't bite" He takes your hand and places it on the rock hard shaft. It feels warm and thick and your hand only reaches halfway around the shaft. Without thinking you begin to move your hand slowly up and down.

"Mmmm that feels good"

Your hand appears small against his organ and you can't help wondering how it would feel in your pussy. Would it fit? Would it hurt? You stroke it using long motions and feel for the first time how wet you pussy is. Jason has dropped his head back onto the couch and has closed his eyes. He continues to make low sounds in his throat. Before you realize it you notice that you have shifted your weight to your knees and moved you head closer to the object of your desire. You lick your lips and look at Jason's face. He opens his eyes and nods at you. You slowly lower your mouth and lick the head. This elicits a deep groan from Jason. Feeling bolder you run your tongue all up and down the huge thick cock and feel your nipples harden under your shirt. Opening your mouth wide, you slip it over the head and continue to stroke the shaft. Jason arches his back causing you to back off. You quickly return and begin to suck the cock with occasional stops to lick the shaft. Jason's breathing is coming faster now and your pussy is feeling like a swamp. You try gamely to fit the head entirely in your mouth, but finally settle on sucking the tip and stroking it up and down.

(This is how hot you always are in my fantasies!)

Suddenly you stop and look up at Jason. "I think I want to feel this inside me!" He smiles "Are you sure?" You nod your head. "Yes I need you to fuck me! Please!"

Sitting up Jason helps you to your feet and helps pull off your shorts. Your underwear follows quickly and Jason looks at you and says "What a beautiful pussy!"

Standing up he tilts your chin and kisses you deeply. His tongue explores your mouth and you feel your knees go weak. Letting you back down on the couch Jason kneels between your thighs and slides his finger across your pussy lips. He then holds it up to show you the moisture and then sucks it into his mouth.

(Right now my cock is huge as I write this. Well relatively.)

Jason lowers his face and licks your pussy from top to bottom making your back arch and a moan escape your lips. "Don't tease me! I am going to cum if you keep that up!" Fearing that it will end too soon you grab his head and pull his face to yours. You kiss him hard on the mouth and suck your juices off of his lips. "Just fuck me! Please!" Jason kisses you again, pulls your hips to the edge of the couch and lines his monster up with you hot cunt. You feel your stomach knot up and you stare at that incredible organ. It seems to be enraged and looks very intimidating.

Jason reaches into his pants pocket and retrieves a rubber. Quickly skinning it on he looks into your eyes.

"Ready for me?" He asks.

You hesitate and then say, "Just please be careful." Jason leans in and gently rubs the lips of your pussy with the head. You moan and press up to meet his cock. You can feel your juices running down your leg and the anticipation is killing you. He rubs the head up and down your pussy until you feel you are about to cum. He then presses the head in and your breath whooshes out of your body as it stretches you lips wide. It is huge!

"Okay" he asks?

"Yes" you reply

Jason pulls all the way out and then pushes it in, a little further this time. This continues until you open up and you feel the nerve endings in your cunt being massaged by the shaft as it penetrates you. After many minutes of gentle probing Jason finally succeeds in working the whole thing into your hot pussy. Grabbing his ass with both hands you ask him to just hold it there. You squeeze your pussy muscles around the shaft. You feel incredibly full!

"Okay" you say and Jason begins to fuck you. Using deep strokes he plunders your pussy and leaves no part untouched. You feel your body flush as Jason fucks you harder.

"Oh shit!" You say as the sound of his fucking fills you ears. You cunt is gripping the shaft tightly and it feels like you may explode.

"Oh God! Fuck me!" you yell as an orgasm ripples through you. Jason fucks you even harder the slapping of your bodies' fills the room. More orgasms follow and you begin to feel like a rag doll. They roll through you one after the other. Leaving you gasping.

Finally Jason stiffens and you feel him completely fill you as he arches his back. "I am coming!" Jason's body shakes and you feel his cock swell even more. At the end Jason slumps forward and lifts his head to kiss you on the lips.

After a few minutes Jason's cock slips out with a wet sucking sound and you suddenly feel very empty. He looks at you sheepishly as he gathers his clothes and puts them back on. You notice that he has no problem getting his pants on now and you feel very pleased and devilish.

Standing up you place your arms around his neck and plant a long kiss on his lips. Then you say "Come back anytime." He smiles and walks for the door. Looking back he sees you standing with nothing on you bottom and smiles " I will! Count on it!"

After he leaves you sit back and think of just how to tell your husband about this day. You smile knowing it will probably just turn him on.

(Ya think?)