My Fantasy

Story Info
How she would most like to be fucked.
2.6k words
4.24
26.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early one morning while I was still asleep, I felt his hands on the back of my neck. I rolled over and looked up at him with half open green eyes. *Rubbing them gently trying to wake myself up.* He stood over me and smiled and I began to wonder why he would wake me up at such an early hour. He reached out his hand and waited until I placed mine on top...and he pulled me up out of bed. Still yawning and wondering he leaned over and kissed my cheek...whispering in my ear..."dress quickly and meet me outside"

I did as I was asked...I went and washed my face...waking myself up as much as possible. I pulled my nightie over my head and replaced it with a white sun dress...I quickly pulled my long hair up and secured it on top of my head and was outside ten minutes later.

He was standing by his truck with a black bag in his left hand. I looked over at him kind of funny and he just laughed...motioning for me to walk towards him. As I did he opened the passenger side door and helped me in. I watched as he shut the door and placed the black bag in the back of the truck. He walked around and got into the driver's side and started the truck. I turned slightly side ways and looked at him for a moment.

Then I asked "So what is this all about where are..." He stopped my question before I finished by placing his index finger on my lips and quietly saying "SSshhhhhh..." Giving him an uncertain glance I turn back around in my seat and sit quietly trying to figure out where we are headed.

We drive for quite some time...it was about mid-afternoon...when I noticed that the sky was growing dark and I could tell that it is going to rain soon. I could hear him softly singing along with the raido while I sat and stared out the widow...watching the tress roll by as we pass.

I feel the truck begin to turn and see that he is taking a road off the main highway...I turn to speak again but it was if he knew I was going to speak and placed his hand up to his mouth and whispered "SSSsshhhhh" again. So I just leaned back and was enjoying the ride.

The road was a dirt road and kinda bumpy...and then it is when I realized he was talking me four-wheeling...I had mentioned a few weeks ago that I had always wanted to go four-wheeling in a truck and here he was taking me. I looked over and smiled at him...placing my hand on his shoulder...then scooting over so that I could sit closer to him. The truck was a standard so I had to straddle the gear shift with my legs in order to sit beside him...that way he could still switch gears when needed.

We climbed higher and higher on the mountain. The truck twisting and turning...climbing over rocks, and going through big dips in the road. It was a lot of fun. I laughed and giggled as the truck made me slide and bounce on the seat. I could tell how pleased he was that I was enjoying myself.

Although it was early evening the sky was getting really dark...the clouds were moving in. We were half-way ontop of the mountain when the first raindrops started to fall. I wasn't dissappointed. Actually I was quite thrilled it was rainning. It made it all the more fun.

We continued to drive as the rain was falling down...I was lost in deep thought. The rain always seemed to have an effect on me. It calmed me and made me relax. I had always wanted to just stand out in the rain and make wild passionate love to someone.

Looking over at him sitting beside me...he was being very quite...and I was thinking back to the night I told him of my fantasy of having sex in the rain. He was quite aroused at my details of how I would like it to happen. He loved the idea of me wanting to be naked and the water dripping from my body...the fact that I wanted to submit to my lover in the rain. Have him take complete control of me. Have me please him in any way he wanted.

He got so aroused by me sharing my fantasy with him that that night we had wild passionate sex right there on the couch. Both of us were so turned on by my description of my fantasy we couldn't help ourselves. I was brought out of my dream like state by his hand...I could feel him gently rubbing the inside of my thigh. I had already started to get wet by just recalling the memories of sharing my fantasy with him that night, and now he was rubbing my thigh I could feel a tightening deep within me.

I sighed softly to myself...slowly spreading my thighs wide. Looking up and over watching his handsome face as he kept his eye on the road. The windsheild wipers were sliding across the windsheild...the rain was pouring down now. I could feel his hand sliding further up my thigh...my dress sliding along with it...his fingers lightly touching my silk panties. Feeling his fingers sliding along the outside...rubbing the lips of my pussy through the thin material. Leaning back in the seat, my pussy throbbing as he continued to rub his hand along the outside of my panties...then feeling his middle finger sliding inside and touching my clit...a soft moan escapes my lips, I can feel myself growing incredibly wet as he starts to tease my clit. Pulling, twisting and pinching it...making it nice and hard...

I place my hand on top of his...pushing on it, causing it to press against my clit...then grinding my hips against it. Closing my eyes and parting my lips...my breath coming fast and hard now...I reach out with my left hand...keeping my right hand on top of his holding it against my clit. I let my left hand begin to rub on the outside of his jeans...I could feel his arousal already...sticking my tounge out and licking my lips slowly as his hand continues to play with my clit...I reach for the zipper of his pants and slowly pull it down, exposing his boxers slightly. I barely open my eyes, noticing that his driving has slowed quite dramatically...before I close my eyes I feel the truck slowing down even more...it is then I realize he is stopping. He turns the truck off then turns to me...leaving his left hand on my clit and wrapping his left arm around my shoulder...running his fingers through my hair...pulling my face to him so that he could kiss me softly...then he pulls his finger away from my clit... and brings it up to his mouth...tracing it across his parted lips...then sucking his finger into his mouth...sucking and licking all of my juices off...I moan as I watch him do this...running my hands up and down my thighs...slipping my own middle finger under my dress...rubbing my clit with it...rolling my eyes back slightly at the feeling of pleasure...the need to be satisfied...

I notice he is watching me, I lean back against the passenger side door and spread my legs nice and wide...pulling my dress up over my hips so that my panties are exposed to his watchful eye...holding my hips up off the seat in order to slide them off...tossing them onto the floor. I move my hands back up to my pussy...rubbing the lips with my left hand and rubbing my clit with the right...soft moans escape as I begin to tease my clit... moving my right hand down farther I insert two fingers inside of me...thrusting them in and out fast and hard...Looking down I notice the buldge in his pants is getting larger and larger by the minute...but yet he still isn't touching himself...he is content with watching me finger my tight wet pussy...so I lean back further and spread my legs wider...sliding a third finger in...fucking myself hard...thrusting my hips against my hand, feeling my muscles begin to tighten, knowing it won't be long until I cum...

Outside you could hear the rain beating down...splashing against the truck every few seconds... He must have noticed me looking at the rain...I felt my pussy begin to throb...whispering..."ohhhh baby I am about to cum... MMmmmmmm" biting down on my bottom lip, working my three fingers in and out as fast and hard as I could...watching as he leaned forward so that he could watch me cum...all he kept saying was..."cum baby, cum for me...cum hard...thats it fuck yourself...cum...MMMmmm you like that don't you...cum for me..." and I did...I came so hard. My legs began to tremble...my arms were getting shakey...I threw my head back...my moans growing louder and louder...thrusting my hips wildly against my hand as I began to cum...He knows that when he tells me to cum for him it turns me on...he knows I love it when he tells me to cum...begs me to cum...it always pushes me over the edge and makes me cum good and hard...

Once my body stopped shaking I opened my eyes...pulling my fingers from my pussy, leaning forward and offering them to him...he takes them...sucks them one by one into his mouth...sucking and licking all of my juice off...After he cleans my hand he wraps his hand around it and opens the driver side door...slipping out into the rain and pulling me with him...the rain soaking our bodies...my white sun dress was completely see through once it was soaked with water...He looked down at me...licking his lips as he drinks in the sight of me in my sheer white dress...Finally reaching out, he grabs me, and pulls my dress up over my head...reaching behind me to unhook my bra...pulling it off my shoulders...exposing my breasts to him...As his lips are pressed firmly to mine he reaches and grabs a handful of my hair...breathing heavily he whispers against my lips "I want you...I want you bad...I want to bend you over the truck and fuck you hard and make you beg to cum...MMMmmmm and you will enjoy it..."

With his hands still in my hair he reaches in the back of the truck and grabs the black bag he had put there earlier...he leads me to the front of the truck where he firmly, without hurting me, pushes me face first down on the hood ...standing behind me I can hear him unzip the bag...I hear him moving things around...then I feel him slipping something over my head...I look up and notice a blindfold being put over my eyes...I moan softly but allow him to continue...laying my right cheek against the hood...my skin touching the cold wet metal...MMMmmmm I could feel my body begin to tremble with excitement...I can feel his hand slide across my ass...rubbing it...then he pulls his hand away and smacks my ass...I moan first from shock, then from pleasure..."MMMmmm" he smacked my ass again on the other cheek...leaning forward he softly whispers..."I am going to fuck you so hard...I am going to ram my cock into you..." and with that he placed his hand on my back and grabbed his cock with the other...rubbing it up and down my ass...then sliding it forward to rub across my clit...I am already so wet...I can feel my juices mixing with the rain, as it begins to fall harder. The mixture of the two running down my thighs...

My breathing becomes heavier and I began to thrust back against his cock...he begans to apply pressure to my back...pushing me against the cold wet metal...forcing me to hold still..."I didn't say you could move...now hold still and let me fuck you..." Moaning in response I lay helpless on the hood...the head of his huge hard cock is sliding back and forth over my clit...making it hard and wet...he moves his hand off of my back for just a moment...moving it up to my hair...pulling out the clip that has it secured to the top of my head...my long brown hair falls over my shoulders and face...shaking my head slightly...unable to move much...feeling his hand slide down to my ass smacking it once more...then finally coming to rest back at its place on my spine...moving his cock up pushing the head in slightly...holding it there...refusing to let me grind against it and force his cock to enter me...I give up trying and just lay helpless on the hood...anxiously awaiting him to fuck me...then without warning he shoves his cock deep into my tight pussy...then holding it there...not thrusting in or out...once my pussy has loosened up enough to accept his rather large cock...he begins to thrust wildly against me...my body slides across the metal..my nipples rubbing back and forth each time he would thrust...causing them to become hard and erect...I have to hold tightly to the hood in order not to slide off the truck...I spread my legs wider trying to help his cock be able to slide deeper within me...

"MMMmmmm thats it baby, don't stop...ohhhh god please don't stop...MMMmmmmmm...ohhhh god...MMmmmmm"

His hand moves from my spine and smacks my ass once again..."I will stop if and when I choose. You just lay there and let me fuck you...if you don't listen and do as I say then everything stops. And I do mean EVERYTHING. Is that understood?"

"MMMMmmmm yes baby...yes I understand...I will do as you say...I will do anything as long as you don't stop...AAahhhh god...MMmmmmm yeeessss..." I can feel him leaning forward...his slightly hairy chest pushing against my back...my body flattened against the cold wet metal of his truck...his hot breath dancing lightly over my extremely sensative neck...my moans grow louder with his every movement...still fucking me wildly his lips begin to suck madly at the side of my neck...I can feel my pussy throbbing even more...his tongue tracing designs on the side of my neck...his hot breath drying the wetness his tongue leaves behind...I have to bite my bottom lip to keep from screaming out in pleasure...he slides his right hand across my stomach and begins to rub my clit as he fucks me...my hair, now soaked completely, clinging to my face and back...my nipples harder than they have ever been...my fingers aching from having to hold so tightly to the hood of his truck...my grip begins to loosen but I refuse to let go...afraid he may stop if I were to move around too much...the pleasure over-riding the cramps in my fingers...he continues to fuck me...his hips now moving in circular motions as his cock froces its way deep into my tight pussy...my eyes begin to close as the pleasure washes over my body...I know it won't be long before I cum again...He can tell that I am getting close as well...his movements slow and his fingers on my clit almost stop...I could not hide the disapointment..."please...baby...ooohhhhh god please..."

He stops my complaints by bringing his hand down hard on the cheeks of my ass...no I will not allow you to cum...lets go home...with that he grabbed his black bag...walked over and sat it in the back of the truck...turned around and opened the driver's side door and got in...started the truck and waited for me to follow...i looked up with disbelief as I still lay on the hood...my body soaked with rain...my hair clinging wildly around my face...i had no choice but to grab my dress and get back in the truck...disappointed and extremely horny..