My Fantasy

Story Info
A shy guy is claimed & broken.
5.9k words
4.44
39.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a little nervous. I felt that we were getting too close, and I always thought you were too good for me. My past romances always ended with me betrayed, and whatever secrets, hopes, dreams, and desires I confided with, turned against me for their amusement.

It's always a struggle to overcome my shyness, and the protective shell of acts, words, and simply being quiet kept all at a safe distance. Except you. No matter how much I twisted and squirmed you always saw through it, and it scared me. I couldn't take another false love, but I wanted more than meaningless dating.

But I had made a mistake; I had confided a secret, a fantasy that I had dreamt of with disturbing regularity. Being at the complete mercy of a woman I trusted. Foolish of me, but no tolerance for alcohol had loosen my tongue and drowned out my inhibition, and I divulged all the details before I had thought about what I was doing.

Your invitation, no, demand to meet for dinner at a restaurant in a nearby town sparked mental images of being dumped and humiliated in a public place. I couldn't shake the dread and certainty that the worse was about to happen, but was looking forward to it at the same time. The danger of being too close was about to be removed, or so I thought.

Your secretive smile and the wicked look you kept giving me during dinner kept me on the edge, waiting for the hammer to fall and the interest to die. I can't even recall what I ate, or what you ordered. Pretending that I wasn't worried or concerned while jumping every time you spoke or touched me to get my attention warped and distorted my senses.

Finally, the dinner came to an end and I waited for the worse to happen. You leaned forward and caught my eyes with yours. "I asked you to meet me here to give you a choice. I have my car, and you have yours. You can either leave and we'll never speak again and no one else will know. Or you can follow me to a room I have rented. Either choice will change you forever. You can take a chance with me, or take no chances and go home. If you follow, I'll make it well worth your while, and make you mine. No more acts, no more of your lies to keep me from knowing you and everything about you."

You then paid the bill and stood up while looking at me with a clear challenge in your eyes, expression, and stance. I was stunned, surprised, and quite freaked out. Reaching into your purse, you pulled out your keys and shook them at me. "Be the gentleman and escort me to my car. Then you'll have to choose."

I almost tripped over the chair getting up, and nearly toppled the table as well. I couldn't seem to get coordinated, and tried to say something but couldn't produce anything intelligible. You gave me an amused grin, and put a finger over my lips. "Shhhh, just walk me to my car and then choose."

I'm not sure how I managed to walk that far without tripping over something or simply falling over. My heart was beating so fast I thought it was going to shoot out of my chest at any moment. The smell of your perfume, the touch from your arm in mine, and the looks you were giving me kept me in a state of arousal, and unable to come to a coherent thought.

"Moment of truth lover boy." You got in your car then, rolled down the window and looked up at me, "Please, follow me?" A look full of hope, eyes brimming with tears, looked up at me with devastating effect.

"Uh, yeah, I'll follow, of course I will."

You smiled then. I knew you were manipulating me, knew it and wasn't about to disappoint you then. The smile never left your face the entire time I fumbled with my keys, set off my car alarm, or nearly slammed my foot in the door. Hoping and praying I didn't cause an accident, I followed you into traffic and toward your destination. Being in the car gave me what I needed, distance, and isolation to think and consider my options.

"Damn", I thought, "Is she serious or just messing with me? Do I want to risk falling for her even more? Am I just setting myself up?"

I relived everything that happened to me up till then. All the dashed hopes, lies, cruel words, and loneliness. Wrapped up in my own little misery, I noticed just in time, that you were pulling into the parking lot of a hotel. I slowly followed you in, and watched you park and get out. You waved and walked into the room next to your car while I still sat in mine.

Torn by indecision, I continued to sit in my car, cursing every ex-girlfriend who had helped make me this way. I don't remember how much time passed. 10 minutes, 20 minutes, I can't say. Finally I had enough. Maybe this time, things would work out. Perhaps this time what I felt would be returned in equal measure. Either way, I knew that leaving without trying would haunt me.

I got out of my car and slammed the door. I didn't even bother setting the alarm. Meeting your challenge meant more to me than anything at that moment. Being with you meant more than anything. I strode with the dogged determination of a doomed man toward the door.

I didn't even get a chance to knock when you yanked open the door and pulled me in by my shirt. You looked relieved and delighted as you spun me about, slammed the door, and then wrapped your arms around me. Not a word was spoken as you kissed me, pushing me backwards little by little between kisses. I didn't care; I had you in my arms, and was delighting in the passion you were awaking in me.

I stumbled a little, nearly tripping over the slight change in carpet between the bedroom and the little living room. Grinning, you kept pushing me back despite my loss of balance, until I slammed into and fell onto the bed. Crawling onto me, you pulled at my shirt then slid it over my head and arms before tossing it over your shoulder. Running your hands over my chest and through my hair, you kept kissing me, keeping me on my back and half on the bed. Putting your hands on my shoulders for balance you slid off me, and gave me a very stern look reinforced by a finger.

"Stay and don't move!"

Spinning around, you took a few steps and slammed the bedroom door shut and locked it. Putting your back to the door, and looking very pleased with yourself, you stared at me for a few moments. Locking the door seemed abit extreme to me, after all, it's not like someone was going to come barging in, or maybe you were thinking I'd still run away.

It wasn't till I was staring back at you against the bedroom door that I noticed that the room was lit by the soft glow of candles. The bed sheets I was laying on were soft and not at all like typical rental fair. Here and there a lit stick of incense was burning, giving the room a soft, sensual feel. I started to wonder how long you had planned this, and what exactly you had in store for me. Starting to half sit up, and feeling pressured and nervous, I admit I was beginning to look for an escape route.

"Oh no you don't!"

As if launched from a catapult, you flew the distance from the door to the bed in an instant, tackling me and shoving me back on the bed. Straddling me with your hands on my shoulders right next to my neck told me, "You're not going anywhere. You made up your mind and now you're mine! Now stay here and do exactly what I say. When I'm done with you, you won't want to leave anyway."

Looking up at you, and seeing the fire in your eyes, and loving the way your tousled hair was framing your face, I simply nodded. Having you straddle me felt like the most natural and comforting thing in the world.

Seeing that I was going to behave, you again slid off me and grabbed one of my boots. Pulling it off and tossing it negligently over a shoulder grabbed the other and treated it the same. Next came my socks, which also ended up being tossed over a shoulder, nearly knocking over a candle and igniting the room. Giggling and looking totally unconcerned, you leaned over and kissed my chest while your hands slowly undid my belt buckle and pants.

You kissed your way over to my right nipple and started to circle it with your tongue, while your hands slowly worked my pants over my hips and a throbbing erection. Rubbing my cock through my boxers, you bit my nipple, shocking and arousing me further. You looked at me, winked, and just yanked my pants right off my legs, turning them inside out and causing me to hold on to the bed to keep from getting dragged off. Holding them like some sort of trophy, you smiled at me and dropped them.

"Now we get to the good stuff."

Leaning over, you kissed my navel then slid your tongue in and swirled it around, sending thrills of excitement through my body. Gently rubbing my cock through my boxers, and grinning at each groan you got from me, slowly slid them off. I had been in a near constant state of arousal since dinner and it showed. Soaked in pre-cum, and looking very red and swollen, my penis twitched with each heartbeat.

You ran a finger slowly along its length from the base of my balls to the swollen head. Gently cupping my balls in one hand and rhythmically squeezing them ever so softly, you crouched down and lightly blew on the leaking head of my cock. I was very near to cuming and you knew it. You kept teasing me for a few more minutes, gently cupping and squeezing my balls, blowing on the swollen, leaking cock head, and then started to lightly lick the underside of my cock. Working ever so slowly up, and when nearing the summit, licking back down to the base.

I was it ecstatic agony, and even closer to cuming. I was doing my best to fight it off, to enjoy and endure as long as possible. I gasped out, trying to warn you, tell you that I couldn't hold it back much longer when you rose up slightly and started to suck on the swollen head. My warning turned into a half groan, near yell. The pleasure overwhelmed me. The feeling of your hot, moist mouth sucking on me, your tongue swirling around the tip did me in. You moaned as I started to spurt into your mouth, and sucked even harder. Your hands stopped squeezing my balls and instead started to rub them firmly and quickly. I was in heaven, and it felt like a damn had burst in me and was gushing out my poor abused penis. Each twitch caused a spurt and each spurt caused an euphoric feeling of ecstasy. It felt like you were sucking my very soul out of me, and I was enjoying every moment of it.

I could only just lay there, barely keeping myself on the bed with the fists full of sheeting in my weakened grasp. For the longest moment, my vision blurred, and the room was spinning. I was close to passing out. New sensations brought me back, the feeling of you licking my cock clean, while your hands roamed over my stomach and thighs. Slowly your tongue worked its way from my wilting cock up my body. You paused at my navel, once again swirling your tongue around it, and then moving on again. Alternate kisses interrupted the trail of saliva up to my nipples.

Much like I've done to you, you fondled my chest, kissing and licking in a spiral to the nipples while squeezing what you could. I never considered my chest to be an erogenous zone, but the feelings you were causing in me convinced me otherwise. The gentle mauling of my chest continued while you kissed each nipple. Then licked each nipple. Then gently bit one then the other. Slowly pulling them out with your teeth. Always stopping before it became more painful than pleasurable, and sucking on them as if I could provide some nourishment from suckling and wishing that I could.

My cock was stirring again, coming back to life from the assault my nipples were suffering through. It felt thrilling to be in a subordinate position under you, to be naked while you were still fully clothed, I was feeling dominated, loved, and was enjoying it. One of your breasts brushed up against my revived cock, and you looked down at it then up at me and grinned.

"Hmm, good. I knew you'd like this, and I've only just begun."

That caused me to shudder, and my penis quickened its recovery. Pinching and pulling at my nipples, you kissed your way up to my neck, causing me to shudder and moan some more. I'm never very vocal, but I couldn't control myself anymore. I was sounding more and more like a woman in heat, and I loved it. My neck seemed very sensitive, each light kiss, each soft, brushing lick caused me to squirm in pleasure. I jumped when you bit and pulled on an ear lobe, your breath echoing in my ear, the sensations were growing in intensity and pleasure. When you stuck your tongue in my ear I felt as if I had just been electrocuted.

"Slide up the bed", you whispered.

I backwards crawled up to the pillows on my elbows, and then grabbed and pulled you up on me as I reached them. You giggled and kissed me. Then whispered in my ear, "Now now, I'm in charge and I won't have anymore of that."

Each breath of each word sent thrills through me. You ran your hands up my arms to my hands, then pushed my arms over my head to the headboard. Placing a knee on either side of my hips, you raised up slightly kissed my forehead. Holding my unresisting wrists together with one hand, you started to fumble around the headboard. I started to crane my head around, trying to see what you were doing when you shoved your tits in my face. Despite still being in a bra, and covered by a dress, I could easily feel their soft firmness and started to kiss them through your clothes.

I felt something wrap snuggly around a wrist, then my other wrist. It felt like leather, and I tried to pull my hands down and you off so I could see what it was. Only that didn't happen. My hands came to a stop just above my head, and then you pressed your breasts onto my face again. It felt like you were tugging on something, and then my arms were pulled out over my head. You rolled off me then, chuckling and grinning at me.

I could see now what you were up to. Both wrists were bound in cuffs with straps connected to the sides of the headboard. You smiled at me and grabbed each of my legs and bound restraints around my ankles. I was so surprised and excited that I didn't even think of kicking or resisting more. Securely bound, naked, and helpless to a beautiful woman, it was my fantasy come true.

You moved around the bed to each restraint and made slight adjustments to each one, making sure that I wasn't going to get loose. Ensuring that I stayed spread eagle on the bed and had very little movement available. I couldn't get enough slack from the restraints to sit up, or leverage to adjust my position.

"Does it hurt?" you asked. "No, just alittle uncomfortable" I replied as best I could.

The sight of you in a mussed dress, tousled hair, and breathing hard from your exertion and success had me spell bound. You noticed my dreamy look and gave me a devilish one in return. Slowly, you began to run your hands along your body, through your hair, and along the insides of your thighs. Making soft moaning noises, you continued to caress your body, cupping your breasts, and pulling and tugging at your dress.

Each soft moan caused my cock to twitch. My eyes followed every move of your hands, watched each twitch of your legs, I was short of breath and my lips felt parched. You didn't say a word, just kept teasing me with your show, punctuated with very soft, very erotic moans. Slowly you worked your dress off, keeping me riveted and anticipating each inch of skin so teasingly reveled.

Even when the dress was bunched at the floor around your feet, you kept caressing yourself, running your fingers along your bra and panties, delicate lacy creations that accentuated the beauty of your body. Loosening the straps that held your bra in place from your shoulders, you slowly reached back and undid the clasps producing a sound that echoed in the room with unnatural clarity. You dropped it on the floor and cupped your breasts. Kneading them with your fingers, and tweaking your nipples, you kept up the soft moaning, this time with real passion.

Slowly running your hands from those perfect breasts, down along your rib cage, across your stomach and gripped the sides of your lace panties with delicate fingers. Pulling them up slightly, they outlined the moist valley between your legs. Giving me a moment to fully enjoy the sight, you slid them off, wiggling your hips in the most seductive manner I had ever seen. Letting them drop from over your knees you straightened up and met my lust filled and wanton gaze with a smile.

You took a few steps to the bed and crawled like a hunting cat over to me. Despite the swaying of your breasts, my struggles, or your crawling over me, nothing other than your hair touched me. Looking at me, your face just inches from mine, you licked your lips and said in the most husky, determined voice I've ever heard, "I'm going to do nothing to you. Nothing, unless you ask me to, beg me to. And it had better be the most sincere, pleading I've ever heard or nothing happens."

With your face so close to mine, with your lips so close to mine, I wanted to kiss you. Feast on the fullness of your lips. I wanted to throw you down and take you in the most savage way I could. I pulled at the restraints. Desire was sweeping through me and my self-control was slipping away.

"What do you want me to do to you?" You asked, then smiled while waiting.

I made a noise that can only be called a whimper.

"Kiss me" I demanded.

Your smile widened and you said "No. That wasn't a request now was it?"

I tried to lean up and kiss you anyway, but you simply moved back and watched me struggle with the restraints.

"What do you want?" You asked again.

"Please, kiss me." I replied feeling frustrated. "No. I don't believe that you want me to."

With that you sat up and cupped your breasts, lifting them and looked straight at me. You pushed them together and leaned your head down, never breaking eye contact with me and flicked your tongue out and across your nipples. Your eyelids dropped slowly and you moaned. Your tongue flicked out and licked your nipples several more times before releasing them. Sliding your hands down your body toward your thighs. Leaning back to give me a good view, you rubbed your fingers along the trim line of hair leading to your pussy. You slowly spread each leg, giving me a view of your dripping wet cunt.

"Don't you want me?" you asked, "Don't you want to kiss me? Don't you like my tits? Don't you want to lick and suck me as I did you?"

"Yes!" I yelled. "God yes!"

"Then beg! You know the rule! Nothing happens to you unless you beg for it."

I broke. My protective shell, my self-control, my inhibitions, all swept away with need, desire, and helplessness.

"Please! Please! Please let me kiss you! Please! Please let me kiss you! I want to lick you, suck you, I want to make you cum so much you drown me in your juices!" I started to babble then. The only words I said that made sense were please and kiss.


You sat straight up then, and gave me a look of utter triumph. Placing an arm on each side of me you leaned over and gave me a passionate kiss that I returned eagerly. Then, after that one kiss, leaned back slightly and asked, "What do you want now?"

"Please, please, kiss me again? Please, what do I have to do?"

You gave me another kiss, and murmured on my lips. "All you have to do is beg."

"Please, let me kiss you again, then let me kiss your neck."

"That didn't sound like begging to me. It sounds like your trying to give me orders."

I was frantic at that. "No! I didn't mean it! Please? I'm begging. Please? Please let me kiss you again and please let me kiss your neck?"

You relented then. I could tell from your voice and expression that you were getting off on controlling me. Just as much as I was getting off on being controlled.

"Do you want to suck on my tits? You like that don't you? You like to pretend to suckle at my nipples don't you?" You demanded.

12