My Fantasy

Story Info
Her Fantasy first meeting with Him.
3.2k words
4.26
16.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started months ago, when i met Him online. He was like no one i had ever met before. We had talked about several different sexual scenarios, and what turned us on. One of several things that turned both of us on was lactation; the idea of feeding Him from my own breasts. He had mentioned that there were ways of making this happen, without a woman actually being pregnant, and i decided to look into it further, and see how to do it.

i found out that a woman could bring the milk in by having her breasts massaged and sucked on regularly. Well, i decided to put a plan into action. i knew it would take months for this to happen, but i also knew that there wasn’t any way that i would be able to meet Him in person for at least that long. So, i devised a schedule, First thing in the morning, when i took my shower, i would spend 10 minutes just playing with my titties, kneading and massaging my huge titties, then pinching and pulling at my nipples. The next step was my favorite, spending another 10 minutes (or longer, depending on how good it was feeling) using my mouth to suck hard on the nipples. i repeated this 4 times a day, everyday.

After a few weeks of this, my nipples got to be where they were hard all the time that all I had to do was think about sucking on them, and they would become so hard that they hurt. The rest of my titties started feeling heavier, somehow bigger. Over the next couple weeks, my bras were getting tighter, and my already huge DD titties would fall over the top of the cups. i couldn’t imagine at my age, having a growing spurt. It got to the point where having the material from my bra was rubbing my nipples almost to a raw state, so i figured i would just forget the bras altogether, since they didn’t fit anyway.

i didn’t mention my plan to Him, because i feared it wouldn’t work, so when we talked about finally meeting in person, i decided that if it did happen, it would be a surprise for Him and if it didn’t work then He would be none the wiser. He made arrangements to come and see me in September, which was about 6 weeks away.

i decided that with it being so close, that i’d better work harder on trying to get milk into my titties, so i doubled the time that i spent massaging and sucking on them. Soon, my titties grew to a huge size, almost too big for me to hold up comfortably. i went to the store, and found some nursing bras that fit, so i bought a few of them. i wore them pretty much around the clock, for support. The opening in them also made it easy for me to whip them out for my sucking, no matter where i was. About a week before He was to be here, i noticed wet spots forming on my bra, and leaking out onto my shirt. my heart started beating faster, and it seemed that my experiment was finally bearing fruit. i bought a breast pump, and used it for the final week. It was awesome to feel the milk being sucked out of my titty, and see the milk fill the container. i didn’t drink any of the milk, as i wanted Him to be the very first one to taste it. It took everything in me, to not tell Him what happened, but i wanted Him to be surprised.

The day came for Him to arrive, and i was extremely nervous. i was rushing around so much and getting things ready, that i didn’t have time to pump milk. i put on one of my nursing bras, forgetting to add in a pad for the leakage. i headed out the door to meet Him at the airport. i took great care in my appearance, and as i looked in the rear view mirror, i was impressed with what i saw. my cheeks were glowing with excitement, so blush wasn’t needed, and i had traced my eyes carefully with a violet color, to bring out the green of my eyes even more. i left my hair down, because i knew that He preferred it that way. For clothes, i had chosen a simple short white skirt, no panties (as ordered by Him), and a white fitted tank top, that showed off my huge titties.

i stood there in the airport, looking around for Him, and noticed quite a few men staring at me. It was a little uncomfortable at first, but i just tried to imagine what He would say if He were there with me, right then. i know He would want me to be showing off for them, so i stuck my titties out even further, causing their jaws to drop. i finally saw Him coming down the aisle, and my nervousness was gone. He had a huge smile on His face, which was mirrored in my own. i could tell that His eyes had settled on my chest, and i swear He might have even been drooling. He dropped His carryon, and pulled me into His arms, kissing me so deeply that i thought for sure i was going to pass out. He took His mouth from mine, and i had no idea where i even was. He put His arms around me, and whispered in my ear.

“Honey, i think you’re leaking”

my mind was trying to understand what He said, and when i realized, i thought He was talking about my pussy, because i know i was soaked there. i didn’t feel any wetness on my thighs, and wondered how He knew. Then He pulled back from me, and His eyes again went to my titties. i looked down, and sure enough, there were wet stains on my shirt from the milk leaking out. i knew my face was flush with embarrassment, and i tried to cover them up. He took my hands down, and led me into the men’s bathroom. Again, embarrassment overtook me, as He led me into the handicap stall. Before i knew it, He was lifting my shirt, and pulling back the opening of the bra. His mouth came down hard on my left nipple, sucking fiercely. Shots of ecstasy ran through me, and down to my clit. This is what i had waited so long for, and He was finally here, with His mouth on my titty. The feeling of Him sucking was nothing like the pump. His mouth ravaged my left nipple, biting and sucking at the same time, emptying it of any milk that had filled it. Way too soon, He was pulling His mouth away, and closing my bra back up. After pulling my shirt down, He grabbed my hand, led me to baggage claim, where He put His arm around my shoulder, His hand playing again with my left nipple. i’m sure there were plenty of stares our way, but i was oblivious to it all. All i knew was that His hand was on me.

“We need to fill this titty back up, don’t you think?” He whispered into my ear.

i vacantly nodded my head, feeling the impossible fullness still in my right titty. When His bag came around, He picked it up and took my hand once again. i was like a puppet that He was controlling, my mind empty, except for feeling Him, His touch. He led me out to the car; i put His bags in the trunk, and let us in. As soon as we got seated, He was again lifting my shirt, ripping open the right side of my bra. His mouth was sucking so hard, i thought that my nipple would come off. i could feel the rush of milk come to the surface, and splash in His mouth. He was feeding like a starving person, and i never wanted Him to stop. i didn’t realize that there were people getting out of the car next to mine, and i’m sure they saw everything that was happening. When i felt the last drop hit His tongue, He again fixed my clothes and told me to turn the car on. As i did so, i looked over at Him, and took in the look in His eyes. He seemed almost possessed, which surprised me because His next words to me were spoken so softly.

“chica pet, i can’t believe you’ve done this for me. What a wonderful surprise it was, and I am very excited. My cock is rock hard, so you’d better get us back to your place soon, or I will be ravishing you right here in front of those people”

i hurriedly put the car into gear, and drove home on auto pilot. i have no idea how we made it there, but as i pulled the car into the driveway, He spoke again.

“This is what you are to do. Go inside, undress and kneel with your legs apart in the middle of the living room floor. I am going to shower, and get Myself together then get back to you. Do as I say. Stay there, no matter how long it takes me.”

As i walked into the living room, He handed me a piece of cloth, telling me to put it on. It was a blindfold, and immediately my pussy started flowing. i loved the idea of not knowing what He was going to be doing to me tonight. i took off my clothes, folded them neatly (which was hard because i was shaking so badly) and put them on the chair. i went to the center of the room, knelt and put the blindfold on. It was amazing how my other senses were coming alive, now that my sight was taken away. i could feel the cool breeze from the a/c caress my body, causing my milk filled titties to harden. i could hear noise coming from the bedroom, but couldn’t make out the sounds. i could smell my arousal, the juices leaking from my pussy.

i knelt there for what seemed like hours, my body wanting to move to ease the tension in my muscles. But i stayed there, as if stone and waited for Him. i felt movement behind me, another breeze hitting my heated skin and i knew He was there. my heart started racing, my pulse beat in my ears and i strained to hear Him speak. There was no noise, no movement and i wondered if i had imagined Him there. As i remained still i felt something cold against my titties. i breathed in sharply and jerked. i heard a grunt and knew that i was to remain still. i recognized the tormentor as ice, and it was soon run across my lips. i didn’t realize how dry my mouth had become, and i tentatively licked the moisture with my tongue.

my nipples were aching for release, they wanted to be sucked dry and He must have known this. He put His hand below my titty, raising it toward my chin. All i heard was a very quiet “suck it”. i lowered my head, and placed the nipple between my lips, tasting my own milk for the first time. i let a moan escape, because it tasted so good and heard a small laugh from Him.

“You like that don’t you, you slut. You enjoy tasting the milk from your own breast. Don’t get used to it though, because from now on, it’s all mine, unless i deem you worthy. You are not to touch your titties, or any other part of your body, unless I give you permission. Is that understood?”

i nodded my head in agreement, and felt my nipple being taken away. my mouth was replaced by His and i again felt the milk draining from my body. my pussy was dripping and i needed to have it touched. As with every other time, He seemed to read my mind. i heard a low buzzing sound, and recognized my muscle massager. i heard it being placed on the floor, under my pussy and heard Him moving away.

“Lower yourself onto it bitch, I know that your nasty cunt wants to be touched. Spread those legs further apart and rub your sloppy cunt on the vibrator. Move those hips back and forth and imagine it to be My tongue that’s assaulting your pussy. Lean your upper body forward; I want to see that ass spread wide open for Me.”

i did as i was told, and shook at the first touch of the powerful vibrator between my legs. The next thing i felt was a hard smack across my ass cheeks, and i groaned. His hand slapped my ass over and over, until i felt a heat wash over me. my pussy was crying for release, but i knew better than to ask for it.

“you have a nice red glow on your ass chica pet, but I want to see it on fire. you know what i’m going to do to you now, don’t you? you’ve wanted to feel my belt, so now is your chance. you will take what i have to give you and love it, won’t you, My whore?”

Again i nodded my agreement, and felt that first stab of pain from the belt. i was finding it hard to keep from squirting all over the floor, and whimpered.

“Don’t tell me that you are ready to cum already. Do I need to stop what i'm doing, you fucking needy bitch? you can’t keep from cumming all over yourself can you? your cunt is just waiting for me to give permission, isn’t it?”

Again all i could do was nod. i didn’t comprehend half of what He was saying; all i heard was the waiting for permission to cum part. He moved around in front of me again, and pulled the vibrator away. my pussy screamed in rebellion, and i felt the belt again, smacking my ass hard. i lost count of how many times it slashed across my ample cheeks. my cries were swallowed before they could be heard, then i felt a coldness being rubbed across the welts.

“One more thing chica pet, I just need a little more color, and a little more heat. I know you can take it, I know you will make me proud.”

i was so hot and so horny, my nipples leaking milk onto the carpet. i felt my ass being lubed, and my plug being inserted. i love the feeling of my ass being filled and moaned loudly. i didn’t know how much more i could take and pushed back against the hand inserting the huge toy. i felt a couple more smacks with His hand, then a pause. All of a sudden i felt a familiar object; My brush. He ran the bristles across both cheeks hard before turning it over to use the back to whack my cheeks again. i have no idea how many times He smacked me with the brush, but i was flying. i wasn’t aware of anything except all of the sensations my body was feeling. i heard the buzzing of the massager start again, and it was placed below my clit once more. Just when i thought i couldn’t stand anymore, i felt something hard being pressed against my pussy lips. i knew it was His cock and i sighed deeply. i had waited a long time to feel Him inside me, and now was my chance.

i wanted to push back against Him to satisfy my need in a hurry, but He was having none of it. As soon as He would feel me move toward Him, He would back away. i learned very quickly to stay still, and felt Him rubbing the tip of His cock up and down my messy slit. Slowly He pushed it inside me, slowly and purposely. He knew He was driving me crazy with this contact, and i heard low laughs coming from Him.

“My cock loving bitch can’t wait to feel me slamming my cock into her. She’s very impatient, and i'm wondering if I should just make her wait until another day. What do you think chica cock slut?”

By now, i was ready to beg for anything. i needed to feel Him inside me, to feel His cock filling me completely, and hoarsely whispered “Please Sir, please fuck Your slut hard with Your cock. i need You so badly right now.”

With that, i felt Him shove His cock in, to the hilt. i shouted my ecstasy, because as He pumped His cock into me, my clit would also rub back and forth across the massager. The combination brought me to the brink, and i pleaded with Him to allow me to cum, to bathe His cock in my cunt juices. His rhythm increased, and His balls slapped against me. Soon i heard a grunt, and a simple groan of “cum chica, cum”. We exploded together, and my juices squirted everywhere. He slowed His pumping, until He slid out of my pussy. i felt Him move away from me, as i slumped onto the floor. The next thing i knew was feeling fingers in my hair, yanking my head up.

“I don’t think you are done chica pet, you know what comes now. Clean my cock bitch, clean your nasty juices off of me, with that filthy mouth of yours.”

His voice was cold, but i knew He was doing this for me. He knew that i thrived on Him talking like that to me. i felt His softening cock pressed to my lips, and i greedily sucked on it. He would force my head back and forth by yanking on my hair. The massager was still electrifying my clit, the plug still filling my ass and i felt an orgasm forming once again.

As i finished cleaning His cock, i heard “Again” and another wave of orgasm swept over me, again soaking everything around me. i heard the massager turned off, and felt Him gathering me into His arms. He kissed my forehead then my nose, telling me how proud He was of me. my ass was still on fire, but i was satiated. There is no place that i would have rather been right then, and He reached behind my head and untied the blindfold. i realized that at some point He had softened the lighting, so that it wouldn’t be so hard on my eyes to adjust.

He helped me up off the floor, and led me into the bedroom. He told me to go in and clean up, take the plug out and clean it also, then return to Him. When i came back into the room, He was waiting for me in bed, His arms open for me to cuddle into.

“you know chica pet; I’ve worked up quite an appetite. Feed me now, I want to taste you before I fall asleep.”

i gladly offered my nipples to Him, and He sucked until sleep overcame Him. i watched Him sleep; His mouth still attached to my titty and knew that this was the place i was meant to be.