My Fantasy 3

Story Info
How far will she go tonight?
2.7k words
3.9
17.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am led by a beautiful woman into a large white room, containing nothing but a tall, white wardrobe and wooden chair. There are mirrors on all four sides of the room. I am wearing only a pair of white cotton panties and a white cotton bra. She blindfolds me, pushes me gently to sit down, and ties me to the chair. My ankles are tied to the rear legs of the chair, my arms tied behind the back of the chair. I hear a door open and she leaves me.

Then silence. Slow but rhythmic music starts to play very quietly, so I have to strain to hear more than the beat. I can hear nothing else bar my breathing. I am sat there for half an hour, getting more and more physically uncomfortable. My thighs are aching from being spread and my shoulders hurt from being in such an unnatural position. I know she is watching me from the other side of the mirror.

I hear the door open and two people enter. I can sense one in front of me while the other comes behind me and puts their hands firmly on my shoulders. Then I feel hands on my thighs, pushing them even further apart, and warm breath on my pussy. I feel a twitch inside me and my lips start to tingle. They place their mouth on my pussy and breathe heavily over my clit, all the time pushing on my thighs to keep me open. The person behind me starts moving their hands down my front and grabs hold of my right breast, nails digging in and I gasp, bucking slightly. The head in my groin pushes back, and my clitoris is nipped through my panties by sharp teeth. My nipples are straining against the material of my bra and I am getting wetter; I know without seeing that there is a growing, damp patch on my panties.

Fingers slip inside my bra, teasing my nipple, and then I feel something cold, metallic. In a rush a clamp is attached. Sharp stabs of pure agony radiate out from the centre of my nipple, through my breast in waves. It feels like a thousand needles are breaking the skin, combined with a steady throb. The head between my legs starts moving in a circular motion, still breathing heavily through the cotton. The hands are not only pushing, but now also squeezing the flesh on my thighs; gently kneading me like I was a piece of dough.

I take a few deep breathes and regain control as the pain becomes manageable, normal for it to be there. A minute or two pass and without warning my left breast is removed from the safety of my bra and another clamp attached. I stifle a scream as again the agony starts, more waves of pure pain now not only radiating through my breasts but also through my whole body. My pussy is aching and I can feel my juices start to run.

I hear the door open again and another person enters the room. My hair is yanked so that my head is forced back and my mouth automatically opens in protest. As I groan, someone straddles me and something slaps me across the face. Again and again it hits me, one side after the other. It takes a few strikes before I can identify the object as a cock, a thick, hard cock. With each strike I let out a little moan. The throbbing from my clamps intensifies each time he leans toward me, occasionally catching one with his thigh. The head in my groin continues to breathe on me, the pressure on my thighs increases as I move.

The slapping stops, but even as I catch my breathe, I know this is far from over. I can hear him wanking just inches from my face. The unmistakable sound of hand on dry cock. I lick my lips as he un-straddles me and moves slightly to one side. My head automatically follows that direction and then I feel his cock pressing against my lips. I open my mouth to take it in and groan as he starts to fuck my mouth. The person holding my hair lets go and moves to the other side of me. Almost as soon as they do, I realise it is a man and he is wanking too. I groan around the cock in my mouth as it is pulled out, my head pulled around and my mouth is now being fucked by a new cock.

The head in my groin lifts and my pussy suddenly feels a little cold without the breath that has been keeping it warm. It is soon replaced by the heel of a hand, pushing down on my clit, making very tiny circles. I push my pussy forward onto it, but the hand stops moving. It is clear I cannot try and control anything here. Still with a face full of cock, the two men manoeuvre themselves so that they are both in front of me and the cock in my mouth is slowly withdrawn. Then, both are pressing on my lips, spreading my mouth wide. The thought crosses my mind about this not being my only set of lips, but before that sinks in, the hand on my clit speeds up, both men grab a nipple clamp, and pull hard as they pump into my mouth. Suddenly I can hear noises on the other side of the mirrors, catcalls, really heavy breathing, and I realise that there are a number of people watching and getting off on me being used like this.

First one, then the other comes, I have too much in my mouth and it begins dribbling out. With their free hands they start rubbing their come all over my face and onto my chest. The stinging on my nipples is excruciating and as they simultaneously release a clamp each, I can't control it any more and start to come against the hand, crying out in a combination of pain and pure ecstasy.

Then they each withdraw from me. None of them leave, but no one is touching me. I take a few minutes to regain control of my senses, my breathing returns almost to normal. I look toward where I think they are, and wait patiently to be released.

Some time passes and none of them come over to me. I clear my throat and ask to use the bathroom. There is no reply but they approach me and untie me from my chair. Pain shoots through my shoulders and hips as I regain a normal standing position and I am led slowly forward. I hear the door open and can hear something really heavy being dragged into the room. I am suddenly shoved forward over some sort of pommel horse, my head pushed down towards the floor. The pressure of this on my bladder is tough, but manageable. My hands are pulled down and snapped into restraints, and then something cold and hard whips my inner thigh so I spread my legs wider, wider still then my ankles are snapped into restraints. The roughness of the horse is really painful against my massively tender nipples, but I soon realise that rocking against it gently eases the sharp pains and turns them into waves of something that promises to be really good.

I hear the door to the wardrobe open and some quiet unintelligible conversation is going on. I hear them doing up buckles, snapping leather and an unmistakable female chuckle but have no idea what is going on. As this is going on, someone approaches me and I am offered a drink of water through a straw. I gulp it down, realising too late that I already need to pee.

Everyone is silent but I can hear them move around the room. I tense up, but am getting excited as being bent over with my arse in the air leads me to expect a little spanking. And I love a good hiding.

My knickers are roughly pulled to one side and I feel something cold but hard pressing between my arse cheeks. Slowly but firmly it pushes harder against me, finding my arsehole and trying to get in. I breathe out to relax myself, and then feel it pull away. I have no idea what they are doing until suddenly two hands spread my cheeks and a finger is shoved forcefully up my arse. All my muscles contract and grip hold of it as it moves in and out repeatedly; two, then three fingers are in there, stretching my arse, making it ache. I can feel long nails slightly scratching the inside of my butt hole and know this is a woman. It stops as suddenly as it starts and she moves back behind me, grabs hold of my hips, and rams something hard inside me. I feel her grinding against my arse as she forces it inside and I realise she is wearing a strap on. As she pounds into my arse, I can feel my arse stretching to take it. My pussy is dripping again and the elastic on my panties is rubbing against my clit as I tense and relax my muscles, as though I have a cock in my pussy and I am trying to milk it. I am groaning again, it feels so damn good having my arse filled.

She withdraws as if she can feel my mounting pleasure. I sigh with regret as I know my gaping arsehole is empty and they start to move around the room again. I decide that I really can't wait any longer, so I ask again if I can use the bathroom. For the first time since entering the room, I am spoken to.

"If you leave the room for any reason, you can't come back in."

I hesitate. "But, I need to pee," I reply.

"Then pee."

Again I am thrown. Really? Here? Now? I am desperate to pee but I am more desperate to stay and see what else they will do to me; I want to come again.

I let a little bit go. "Are you going to piss your panties?" I stop.

"Is that all? Barely worth the fuss."

The blindfold is untied and falls to the floor. I blink a few times, then notice the lighting in the room has changed. I raise my head slightly and look at the mirror in front. To my shock I can see people. Lots of people. Men and women, dressed up for a night out but a whole lot of the men have their cocks out and are wanking. I can hear them. I can see their excitement at what is happening in the room. I let a little more go and lock eyes with one man who starts to wank faster as he sees the piss run down my leg. He nods and mouths, "All of it, please." I drop my head back down. I really have no choice. I am bursting. I relax my muscles and let it go. I feel the warm, wet piss flood out of me, down my legs and puddle at my feet. I am ashamed that I have peed myself in front of these people. I can hear them calling me names. I am a slut and a dirty cunt. I look up at the man who is now groaning in pleasure and watch his spunk shoot out of his cock, into the mouth of a girl at his feet. My pussy tightens again. Yeah, I think. That was worth pissing myself for.

The woman who had led me into the room walks in front of me. I was right: A strap on, about 3" wide, 5" long, but it had felt bigger than that. Before I can completely gather my bearings, the blindfold is tied back on.

I presume that the interval is over when a hand suddenly comes down on my arse. Hard. A different set of hands yank down my panties, tearing them apart to get them off. Another slap on my arse, again and again they rain down on me until I lose count. Each slap sends shivers to my clit, my pussy, and my tits. I am aching all over. I want it to stop, but never want it to end. My head is screaming "Fuck me," yet my mouth cannot form anything but groans and the occasional scream. I am floating in subspace; I have never been there before. I am aware of the stinging, the pain, the roughness of the horse underneath me, but it is all irrelevant. I am in heaven as the three of them take turns to smack my arse. I slump onto the horse unable to bear my own weight any more, my pussy almost pouring juice now down my legs, my knees no longer seeming to exist. Then a different sensation across my abused arse, wet and stinging like hell. Someone has soaked up my piss with my knickers and is wringing it out over my arse. I come loudly, and forcefully, screaming in pleasure, my pussy contracting in waves as I orgasm.

As soon as I am able to support my weight again, I reposition myself and take a few deep breathes to calm down. As I come back to reality, I also notice a shutter sound. They are taking pictures of the hand prints, of my glowing red arse. I can sense that something isn't quite right though. They seem unhappy with the shots.

My restraints are undone by the woman, and she lays me face down in the middle of the floor on what feels like a blow up mattress. She takes off my bra and then restrains my wrists, puts some sort of leather harness on my lower half, clipping it above my back, and then I feel myself being hoisted gently upwards. I am raised to a kneeling position on all fours, and my ankles are then restrained. I can move a little to keep balance, but that is all. My blindfold is adjusted and then I feel someone slide beneath me. I am lowered slightly and find a cock beneath my pussy. I wriggle to help and it nudges at my lips, spreading them slightly. He rocks back and forth until I am begging him to get it in, to fuck me, please. Hard. Now. I am lowered again as he grabs hold of my hips and thrusts deep inside me. He feels huge. My wet pussy tightens around him and I try and hold on to it for dear life as he pulls back again and thrusts once more. He is up to the hilt. I writhe around on top of him, trying to get him to move again. He pulls back, resting at the entrance to my pussy. Then I feel the other man behind me. He crouches down and I am aware that he is taking shots of the cock spreading my pussy lips and my juices running down it. He kneels back up and chucks his camera over to the woman.

Spreading my still red and stinging arse cheeks, he places his cock on my arsehole, pushing in slightly. She snaps a few times and then with one movement both men thrust into me. Two cocks, one in my arse and one in my pussy, ramming hard together. I have never been so filled. I scream with pleasure. My arse is stretched to its limit, my tight pussy feels like it is about to burst and still they fuck me. I can hear how wet my pussy is, I can feel the burning of my arse, the stinging of my cheeks. The one in my arse comes first, and the stinging sensation finishes me off. I come again, shuddering and moaning, my pussy riding the cock beneath me contracting and flooding him with my come. He pulls out and stands in front of me, shooting his come all over my face and tits.

I hang in silence, heart racing and in blissful agony until my legs are spread and they start taking pictures of my arse again, beaten and starting to bruise, gaping and dripping spunk. They focus on my pussy, spread and wet with a mixture of my juices and their come. She unhooks me and I flop down to the floor, completely spent.