My Fantasy

Story Info
You spank and stroke your honey.
1.1k words
4.24
20.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swatz4me
swatz4me
11 Followers

"Hi honey," I said as I answered my cell.

"Shut up and listen...I want you home by 5:15, showered by 5:25, and by 5:30 you'd better have my implements out and your ass in position. Do you understand?" You said.

"Yes I understand," I replied.

That was the whole call. It was 10:00am and had to think about this all day. I know you do this on purpose, you know I like it. I also know that if I meet you dead lines this will have a happy ending, on the other hand, if I fall short this will not be for my pleasure at all.

4:30pm

I skipped lunch today so I could leave work early to ensure my promptness. It was a good thing too, there was an accident that had traffic back up for blocks. I arrived home at 4:59, plenty of time right? Wrong. The clock on the security panel read 5:17, this was the official time of the house. I had forgotten to reset it after our last power outage. I know that this is what brought on your phone call. I can see that the rest of the clocks have also been set to the official time. I have less than 9 minutes to be ready.

I started undressing on the way to the bedroom, turned on the shower, pulled the box of toys out from under the bed, arranged the assortment of paddles and dildos on the bed, threw the bean bag chair on the bed and finished undressing. I took the worlds fastest shower, dried off, laid across the bean bag chair to present my ass high in the air the way you like it. Just as you walked into the room the nightstand alarm started buzzing. It was 5:30. (Sort of)

"My, my don't we look exposed." you said.

" Are you pleased?" I asked

"Very pleased. I like it when you present your ass to me." you replied.

"I like being vulnerable to you, it makes my dick hard. I was hard all day thinking of you doing what you want to my ass." I said.

"Lets begin with the small paddle, just to get you warmed up."

Over the past few years I have crafted ten paddles or so, all different shape and sizes. All of them cause a different reaction to my skin. All of them look real good in your hands. I love being spanked and fucked by you, it shows our trust for each other. We also have a nice collection of vibrators, most of which are used in my ass. Only the giant cock is meant for you only, I think it would split me wide opened.

The spanking has begun, bringing me out of a day dream. The small paddle stings but is just kind of a warm up for what's to come. The small one is your favorite, I made it first and the handle fits your hand nicely. There is a pause...You have moved up to the next paddle, a little heavier, a little bigger. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. This one hurts a little.

"Your ass is getting red, honey. Should I stop now?" you ask .

"Fuck no, please don't stop. I want more. Harder... Please, harder." I beg. I hear a little giggle cross you lips.

"That's what I was hoping you'd say. I like it when you beg for it." you replied.

For the next half hour my ass gets the paddling I love. You switch back and forth between paddles and really start to swing with purpose. The tears are welling in my eyes, my wall has been broken. I no longer care what people think or what's going on anywhere but here. In thirty minutes you've done more stress therapy than a team of shrinks could do in a month. I think it's kind of like keeping me grounded somehow.

Our spanking ends with a thick heavy giant hairbrush looking paddle. This thing is vicious. About ten good swats is all a can handle from this dude. OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH,OOOOOH.

"Stop, please stop. I can't take anymore, please stop." I beg you. Then it's over, my ass is on fire. As much as I love your administrations, I'm glad you stopped.

Without missing a beat, I feel you pouring lube down my butt crack. I know what's next.

"Please go easy, it's been a while." I asked

"I'll take good care of you Honey, don't worry. Just lay there and relax. I want you to enjoy ever inch of my cock." you said.

I can feel your cock pressing against my hole, it hurts a little, then you push it through and stop. It takes my breath away.

"You okay, honey." you ask

"Uh Huh." was all I could say.

You slowly work you big dick in and out, making sure to talk dirty to me. Telling me how good your dick looks in my ass, always stroking while you talk. You slowly pick up the pace, asking me to help you. I do, without even thinking, I find myself bucking against you cock. You comment at how good of a fuck I am, before I know it I'm fucking your cock like a mad man, I've reached frenzy! I collapse. You continue to stroke, slowing down gradually and finally retreating from my abused ass.

"Thank you sooo much Honey, I needed that." I cooed.

"I know you did. But, roll over, we're not done yet." you stated

You position yourself between my legs with my dick right in front of you. Out comes the lube again. Some people would call this masturbation, you make it to be more like one sided love making. I feel you massage my aching balls, all the while stroking and rubbing my hard dick. It feels so good in your hands. You pick up the pace, and slip a finger inside me.

"Your gonna make me cum!" I squealed

"Good boy, don't hold back. I want you to cum. Cum hard for me Honey." you said.

With you massaging my prostate and masterfully stroking my hard dick, I had reached my end. I could feel myself losing control. The aching in my balls turned to a tingle, I felt waves of pleasure covering me from head to toe. My back arched, my toes curled, I clinched both of my fists and bit my lip.

"I'mmmmmmmmmmm Cummmmmmmmmming." I screamed, as I shot one.... Two..... Three.... Four.... streams of cum onto my chest and all over the bed.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOH Honeeeeeeey" you chimed.

The whole time you are my cheer leader. "Yeah Honey,Yeah Honey,Yeah Honey." you sang with each stream of my cum flying through the air.

I think I passed out, or at least blacked for a minute or two. When I came back to reality, you were cleaning me up with a warm moist towel and a loving smile.

"Thank you Honey, you're the best. I love You!!" I said lovingly

"You are very welcome."

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed my fantasy.

swatz4me
swatz4me
11 Followers