My Fantasy

Story Info
A very naughty fantasy about my Supervisor.
1.1k words
4.04
19.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been fantasizing about my supervisor Sarah a lot lately. Before I go into the details I feel that I should first tell you what attracts me to her so much. She's at that perfect age, not old but not young either. She's twenty-six years old, she has shoulder length dusty blonde hair, and her skin is velvet soft. When she speaks it's very hard for me to concentrate, I feel like I'm trembling every time she talks. It's gotten to the point that every time I'm in the office and I see or hear her, my cock begins to throb. I literally ache to touch her and feel her from the inside out.

I often catch myself throughout the day imagining the same scenario. I finish my twelve hour shift and head to the office to hand in paperwork. Sarah is working late, I unlock the back door and walk inside, locking the door behind me. She's filing the days paperwork. I quietly walk to the opening of her cubicle, her back is towards me. I can't help but stare at her round plump ass bulging out of her tight jeans. She closes and locks the filing cabinet, and kicks off her flip flops, she turns around to catch me staring at her. By now my cock is rock hard and bulging out of my pants. She notices my erection and licks her lips.

"Mmmm! I take it you enjoyed the view." Sarah says, still gazing at the bulge in my pants.

"Yes I did! I want to lick you from head to toe and taste every inch of you." I reply.

Sarah unbuttons her jeans and slides them down to her knees. I notice the front of her panties are wet. She slides her fingers down her panties and starts to rub her pussy. She moans and bites her lip, hard enough to cause it to bleed just a little. She pulls her fingers out and sticks them in her mouth, sucking her juices off her fingers.

I beg Sarah, "Tell me what you want me to do to you. I need to know, I feel as if I'm going to explode if I don't have you soon."

Sarah sits down on the edge of her desk and slides her jeans all the way off. She leans back onto her hands and kicks her legs out.

Sarah says, "Come here, I want you to kiss and suck my feet while I masturbate."

I approach her and drop to my knees. I caress her right foot in my hands, and softly kiss the top of her foot. I lift her foot up and lick from her heel to her toes. Sticking her toes in my mouth, she lets out a moan and I look up. Sarah has her panties completely ripped off. I stare with excitement as her fingers penetrate in and out of her wet pussy. Her fingers and pussy lips glisten from being covered in her cum.

She has the most beautiful expression of pleasure on her face. I suck and swallow the sweet taste from her toes. My cock is beginning to ache fiercely now. I grab her other foot, as I remove her toes from my mouth I slide the toes from her left foot into my mouth. I lick between her toes and suck on them as well.

Panting heavily Sarah moans out, "I want you to eat my ass."

Sarah removes her toes from my mouth, we both stand up. She takes her shirt and bra off tossing them to the side, she grabs her panties off the desk and tosses them into the waste basket. Sarah bends over laying her top half onto the desk and arching her ass into the air. I kneel down behind her and massage her clit with my tongue. I firmly grab her thighs, I can feel her legs trembling. Sarah is moaning and breathing heavily. I feel the heat from her pussy on my face. I suck and nibble on her clit as she cums all over my face.

I spread her butt cheeks and lick from her clit all the way up to her tight little asshole. With my face buried in her ass and my tongue massaging her anus, Sarah moans loudly with pleasure. I bring my hand up and slip two fingers inside her soaking wet pussy.

Sarah screams with pleasure, "That's it baby. Shove your fingers deep inside me. I want your cock in me now!"

I stand up and remove my cock from my pants. I slowly slide my shaft inside her, Sarah lets out a yelp. I thrust forward until her pussy lips are wrapped around the base of my cock. I gently stick a finger into Sarah's butthole. Sarah screams and moans as I thrust in and out of her. I feel the warmth of her cum as it runs down my scrotum, and the feel of her anus tightening around my finger. I pound Sarah's soaking wet pussy for a few minutes longer.

I remove my finger from Sarah's ass, and my cock from her pussy. I grab Sarah by her hair and make her turn around and kneel down. She grabs my cock and shoves it into her mouth sucking her juices off. Sarah stands up and sits on the edge of the desk, she puts her legs on my shoulders and I shove my cock all the way up her ass. I grab Sarah's left foot and suck on her toes while pounding her tight little asshole. Sarah fondles her breasts and licks and sucks on her nipples.

Sarah screams, "I'm going to cum!"

I rub Sarah's clit with my thumb and she begins to shake.

Sarah yells, "I'm cumming!"

Sarah grits her teeth and screams loudly, her toes curl as she cums. Sarah's body convulses and she's breathing heavily. I pull out of Sarah's ass and grab her hands, pulling her up. Her legs are very weak so I help her down onto her bottom. She strokes my cock a bit before sticking it in her mouth. Sarah sucks my cock and fondles my balls, I start to tremble knowing I'm about to blow my load.

"Oh baby I'm going about to cum.", I moan.

Sarah quickly pulls my cock out of her mouth. She yanks hard and fast on my shaft. I moan loudly as my cum squirts out and covers her face, hair, and tits. She regains her strength and stands up, she turns around and bends over to pick up her clothes. I walk up behind her and bend down, I run my tongue from the crack of her ass up her back licking up her sweat.

I say, "I just had to have one last taste."

Sarah smiles and says, "It's okay baby."

We both get dressed and leave the office, going our separate ways. I always snap back into reality and realize that it was just a daydream. Maybe someday my fantasy will become a reality. Until that day comes I will always crave her.