My Fantasy Come True

Story Info
Late spring fun.
1.3k words
35k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This all starts on a late spring day the sun is shinning nice and warm and it's time to uncover the pool.

The only problem is there are so many leaves on the cover and so much water that we will need some help.

I mention that I will make a few call to some friends and a couple of hrs later two of my buddies show up to give a helping hand .

These two buddies are around 5'10 to 6' good builds for being in their 40's .

As we start to uncover the pool my wife comes out on the deck with some cocktails for us. She is wearing a pair of shorts and a loose top nothing to sexy . When I got closer to her I whispered to her "you need to change into something sexier " she just looked at me and I just stared back [you know the do as I say look]. About 10minutes later my wife disappeared in the house and returned wearing a very short mini skirt that barely covered her ass and a tank top that had the arm holes cut down the sides almost to her waist and no bra. When she bent over to pick up one of the glasses I could see her tit hanging freely. I noticed one of my buddies was checking her out too when he noticed that I caught him checking out my wife and all I did was shrugged my shoulders and smiled with which he smiled too. Jenna then goes back into the house to make a few more drinks and whips up some munchies. By now we have the pool cover off and tied up and the pool is being filled.

About 3hrs go buy and now it's getting dark and I light the BBQ. And throw on some hamburgers. We ate out side. The moon was just starting to show it's self in the sky lots of stars a little whisper of wind just a great night . When we were all done with dinner, Jenna went inside to do the dishes I went on and cleaned the BBQ. I got the shock of my life when I went inside I caught my two buddies all over my wife her mini shirt was pulled up and one buddy had his hands on her ass and pussy and the other buddy was holding my wife tits {I probably should tell you a little about Jenna she is 5'1" shoulder length brown hair parted on the left side she is a little fluffy [in some peoples eyes] her tits are 34G yes "G" nice firm legs and nice round ass her pussy is shaved bald and she also has 3 piercing in her pussy 1 in her hood and 1 in each inner pussy lip} and when they saw me they stopped and backed away and they were apologizing left and right I looked down and saw Jenna's mini skirt was stilled pulled up over her waist.

I looked at her and looked at her skirt and back at her then I asked her if she was chilly that's when she noticed her skirt was still pulled up. With that she just looked at me with lust in her eyes. And all I could say was ok boys lets have some fun and I didn't have to tell them twice. By the time I came back with the camera they had her totally naked. What a sight Jenna standing there doing dishes completely naked. She had her legs spread out and one buddy was running his hand from her ass to her pussy I could see that she was dripping wet. My other buddy was sucking on my wife's nipples and rubbing her tit's. I could feel my cock building up pressure and I knew as well as my buddies where too. The buddy that was rubbing Jenna's ass and pussy pulled out his cock than grabbed Jenna by the hips and backed her away from the sink a little he lined up to her dripping pussy and slide his 7" cock inside her . She moaned lightly and started to roll her head back as she closed her eyes.

I made a mention that we should move this party to the bed room. We took Jenna to the bedroom the guys striped down and put Jenna on the bed she was laying on her stomach with her legs and arms spread out . My one buddy that was in her pussy tried to put his cock in her ass she just said NO! and quickly rolled over and then said NO one cums in my mouth either. We all agreed and went on with our fun. Both buddies had her pinned down and one was deep inside her pussy pounding away I could hear his full balls hitting her in the ass. The other guy was in her mouth taking short strokes. I said maybe she needs some doggie style? Well they had her on her knees so fast and she was being filled from both ends. When my buddy fucking my wife from behind he was pulling Jenna's hair back. When he rolled his head back I knew that he was going to cum he moaned and dug his fingers into her hips I could see her shake with her own orgasm . The two buddies then switch and the second buddy to enter my wife had a slightly smaller cock about 6". what really surprised me is the guy that just came in her was now in her mouth and she was cleaning up their juices. It wasn't to long and the second guy exploded in her pussy. Both guys looked at each other with out saying a word , they grabbed Jenna's arms and legs and spread them out and said it's your turn to have at it with your wife. I I barely got my cock inside and I exploded with the biggest "it almost hurt" load of my life. There is my wife with 3 different loads of cum in her what a sight that was.

Jenna said that she wanted to take a shower we all asked if we could help and of course she said no and she won't be long . We got dressed and went into the living room, I made another round of cocktails.

That's when Jenna came back naked and said NO one cums in my mouth everything else is a go, all I could think of was OMG. It wasn't long and she was riding one guy while sucking the other guys cock. I moved in behind Jenna and rubbed the head of my cock at her asshole as I push it in further and further I could feel my buddy's cock thru the thin membrane. I felt the throbbing of my buddy's cock and that sent me over the edge and I came so deep in her ass, and that sent both buddies over the edge. We all just collapsed and said WOW what a night.

Jenna said it's getting late and I need to get cleaned up again, so off she went to get cleaned up.

And we got dressed finished our cocktails. I walked the guys out and thanked the for the help with the pool, of course they said now problem call us for anything. I said I will.

By the time I got back inside Jenna was done with her shower and laying on the bed wearing a thin silk shirt. I went in and took a shower, when I was done I laid down next to her softly touching her check and I whispered to her "I thought you said no one cums in your mouth" she just smiled. And said your next. Well I don't need to tell you that didn't long and I was cumming in her mouth. Oh what a day can't wait for a repeat.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
My Wife Likes To Give Handjobs My wife likes to give handjobs.in Loving Wives
A Wife Watching Fantasy, Too Far A fantasy that was never there before, grew into a need.in Loving Wives
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
My Wife Goes Out with Her Friends A wife goes out with friends and comes home with a creampie!in Loving Wives
More Stories