My Fantasy Comes True Pt. 02

Story Info
Visiting Wayne Tony's story.
3.5k words
4.53
37.7k
21
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next morning Kate was still asleep when I left for work, during the day I got a phone call from Wayne, we discussed the last night and asking if I was happy the way it went, I told him that it couldn't have gone better. Then he mentioned would I like a repeat performance, to which I said. "Yes."

Wayne said. "Leave it with me, I'll get back to you with the arrangements," this was ok by me, so I left it at that.

When I got home Kate was waiting for me in the living room, dressed only in her thin dressing gown. "Wayne has been in touch, he's arranged to meet at his place tomorrow," I could see she was aroused her nipples were erect and could easily be seen through the thin material.

"Got you all hot has he?" Opening her dressing gown, she was totally naked and as I gazed at her amazing body, my eyes quickly focused on her freshly shaven pussy.

"Wayne reminded me of the rules he set me, do you like my bald pussy?" Kate asked as she spread her legs.

I started to kneel down, but Kate stopped me. "I'd love for you to lick my pussy, but I'm still sore from the pounding Wayne gave me, but that does'nt stop me from relieving you."

Kate knelt down in front of me and started rub my hardening cock, easing my pants down she started to lick my penis, licking around the head, trailing all the way down to my balls, then back up again with her wet tongue, till I was rock hard. I was really starting to enjoy the sensation, suddenly she just opened her mouth and plunged my cock deep into her mouth, I was caught off guard and just grunted as my hard cock hit the back of her mouth.

I looked down and saw her upturned eyes looking at me, with her lips tightly round my cock, she slowly withdrew it out of her mouth, I just moaned as she flicked her tongue along the under side of my cock, I closed my eyes enjoying the sensation.

With just the head of my penis still in her mouth, she plunged her wet mouth back again trying to take as much into her mouth as she could, again I grunted as my cock hit the back of her mouth. Kate had never mastered deepthroating me but she was giving it a good try now.

I was in heaven and I could'nt control my moans under this onslaught, it was all too much for me, grabbing Kate's head with my hands I started to fuck her mouth, each time I thrusted I tried to force my cock deep into her throat, but she started to gag which turned me on even more, I just continued to fuck her mouth till the point of no return my cock started to swell.

I shouted at her. "I'm going to fill your mouth slut," with that I thrust myself as deep as I could into her throat and came, roaring. "Oh yesssssss," my spunk erupting into her throat, my ass thrusting trying to go ever deeper.

She had to swallow as I wouldn't let go, I eventually let go and my cock slipped out of her mouth, Kate gasping and coughing spunk out of her mouth as she tried to get her breath, my hands now resting on her shoulders as my legs felt like jelly, it was if all my energy had been drained through Kate's mouth.

Slowly we both began to recover, Kate stood up and looked at me said. "That was your treat for last night, I hoped you enjoyed it?" I pulled her to me and started to kiss her, as we french kissed I could still taste the saltyness on her tongue I could'nt have been happier.

Kate then told me. "No more sex till tomorrow night, save yourself till then," I didn't know if I could wait that long.

Next night as we got ready to visit Wayne, I was laid on the bed watching Kate get dressed, I love seeing her get ready, putting on her black stockings and suspender belt, then easing herself into a small black thong making sure it fitted snugly, my cock stiring at the show.

She then bent over, stood legs apart and started to wriggle her ass at me, I could see the contrast of her white cheeks and the black thong, Kate turned her head, her long hair drooping down as she looked at me. "Do you think Wayne will be able to resist?"

"I don't know if Wayne will, but if you don't stop teasing me he won't get the chance to find out," I said trying to ease my hardening cock.

Kate laughed and stood up. "Sorry about that but I could'nt resist a tease," then came over to me and kissed me whilst lightly rubbing my cock, leaving me in a worse state than before.

Leaving me in an obvious state of arousal as she continued to get dressed, she started to wriggle herself into a tight thin cotton dress, being white and slightly transparenent this left nothing to the imagination I could even see her black thong between arse cheeks as she bent over to put on her high heeled shoes.

"I don't think that dress helps, I've still got a hard on," I said gazing at Kate's sexy ass, she then stood up and turned to me, her erect nipples clearly could be seen through the thin dress, then as she walked towards me, I watched as her large breasts started to bounce as the thin material tried but failed to contain them.

"Just some red lipstick and I think I'm ready."

"God Kate you look like a real slut, I'd fuck you now."

"Hold your horses this is for Wayne's benefit, from what Wayne told me , he's promised me that I'll get more than my fill tonight," smiled Kate.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Don't worry Tony, Wayne's has promised you'll not be disappointed," grabbing my arm and pulling me towards her, kissed me on the cheek. "Let's go," which left me more intrigued.

We arrived at Wayne's house and knocked on the door, Wayne answered the door wearing a short dressing gown and let us in. "God Kate you look stunning, I hope you're ready for the fun tonight." Then showing us into the living room, the first thing I noticed was a beautiful naked black woman sat on the settee, she sat cross legged wearing only a pair of white hold up stockings and high heeled shoes.

Wayne intoduced us. "Sybil, this is Kate and Tony, treat him to a nice time will you," she stood up came across to stand in front of me, I turned and looked at Kate not sure what was going on.

Kate smiled at me, then kissed me on the cheek said. "What's good for the goose is good for the gander, enjoy yourself Tony, I told you that you would not be left out," and then started to nuzzle up to Wayne.

"Tony, me and Kate are going upstairs now to the bedroom, Sybil here said she wanted to get to know you better," then turned to Sybil. "Sybil when you're finished bring Tony to the party upstairs," with that Kate and Wayne left the room and I could hear them going upstairs. I turned and looked at Sybil, unsure what to do Sybil decided to make the first move.

Standing there in front of me with a large smile, then finally saying in a sexy voice. "Hi Tony, do you like what you see?" I just nodded, I was lost for words, I just looked at her, there in front of me was this sexy black goddess, long sexy legs, her pussy shaven and with a pair of perfectly shaped breasts but her smile, a smile that would melt icicle's.

"New to this are you Tony?" again I just nodded.

She grin at me, then said. "I'll try not to bite then," and just laughed.

At that I smiled. "Sorry about that, but I'm in a bit of a shock, you're stunning."

"Why thank you Tony, complements like that deserve special rewards," kneeling down in front of me she starts to remove my trousers, once I'm naked from the waist down, my cock quickly rises, I look down at her and she is smiling back at me, then holding onto my hips leans forward and starts to lick my balls.

I quickly remove the rest of my clothing whilst first one ball pops into her wet mouth then the other, with both my balls in her mouth starts to lick them, I just suck air in as my balls are massaged by her warm wet tongue, this is the best, Sybil sure knew how to suck, meanwhile her hand is slowly wanking my hard cock, taking the balls out of her mouth she starts to lick along the length of my cock, getting it all wet.

Then looking up at me, without any warning deepthroats me, my cock going straight into her throat not stopping till her nose is hard pressed against my pubic hair, I grunt in supprise. "Oh my god, thats fucking fantastic," with my cock in her throat she starts to swirl her tongue around my shaft, all I can do is moan as she expertly sucks my cock, then she slowly eases my cockout of her mouth, looking down at her face she just looks at me and smiles.

"You say the nicest things Tony, I think you deserve the full treatment," my cock is plunged back into her wet mouth, she deepthroats me again all I can do is groan in pleasure, after a couple more times of doing this, she then holds my cock deep in her throat.

I can't believe what she does next, with her mouth full she starts to push her tongue passed her lips, her tongue then begins to lick my balls, my cock and balls are being carressed by this goddess, I groan again, I grab the back of her head, I don't want this to stop, all I can think of is this could'nt get any better, how wrong was I.

I notice that she starts to finger her pussy, pushing her fingers deep into herself, then pushing my legs apart I jump as one of her wet fingers starts to stroke my anus, this is a new sensation for me, which at first surprises me, then I start to enjoy the feeling of Sybil's caressing wet finger.

Lubing up my anus with her pussy juices my ass starts to relax, Sybil slowly starts to work her digit into me, I suck air in through clenched teeth, I can feel my ring pulsing around her wet finger as she works it into me, she then locates and starts to stroke my prostate gland, I groan as my cock twitches in her throat.

With my cock being deepthroated, balls licked and now being finger fucked in the arse this is too much for me I can't hold myself back any longer, still holding the back of her head I tried to get my cock even deeper into that mouth of pleasure, I just let go roaring my head off as my spunk spurted down her throat."Oh fuck yesssssssss," my whole body twitching, Sybil starts to swallow which is another great sensation for me, she holds me tight until I've finished coming.

She still has her finger up my arse as she starts to clean my cock finally removing it when my cock has been thoughly cleaned, still kneeling she looks up at me and licks her lips. "Sybil that was the best blowjob I've ever had, I never knew it could be that good, thank you."

"More complements, you are a charmer Tony, would you like me to teach Kate?" Said as she looked up at me smilling.

"Yes I would love for you to teach Kate, when can you start," smilling back at her.

"My my you are a cheeky one, I'll have to keep an eye on you," she replies.

I pull Sybil to her feet and start to kiss her, I can feel the warmth of her body against mine, her large breasts squashing against my chest, I pull away and with my hands sqeeze and pinch her large nipples, they start to grow and I lean down and start to lick and suck them.

Holding my head she pulls me hard into her breast, Sybil starts to moan as I suck the nipple deep into my mouth, with my hand squeeze and pinch the other, with my free hand run it over her tight belly as I work my way down to her pussy, as my fingers explore I find that she has a ring in her labia hood.

Its a studded ring resting against her hard clit,I press it into her clit and she moans, as my fingers go further her pussy lips easily part and I find she is dripping down there.

Sybil tells me. "Tony I hope you like sloppy seconds, Wayne has been fucking me all afternoon," I push her to the settee, she lays back with her arse just resting on the edge.

"I love sloppy seconds, I just have to suck your beautiful pussy, especially after that great blowjob you gave me, I think you deserve nothing less." Pushing Sybil's legs apart for the first time I get a good look at her bald pussy, the light pink against the dark skin and that golden stud ring resting on her clit.

As I lean closer to her pussy I can smell her sweet musky aroma, my tongue imediately goes to her stud moving it from side to side against her clit, she starts to moan as I use my tongue to stimulate her, pulling her lips apart I work my tongue into her open cunt and start to lap up a mixture of Sybil's pussy juices and Wayne's spunk, there is so much its leaking down between her arse cheeks.

I trying to catch the runaway juices from her pussy, pulling her arse cheeks apart I work my tongue between her cheeks, as my tongue comes into contact with her ass she jumps, I continue to lick around her anus, as I push my tongue into her ass Sybil starts to moan. "Mmmmm thats nice."

But she's still leaking from her pussy so I work my way back to her open cunt lapping as I go, I finally begin to push my tongue deep into that well fucked hole, but my tongue can't reach far enough. Sybil is still moaning and I can see that she is pinching her nipples and getting them all erect. My attention goes back to her stud ring.

I take all of her hard clit into my mouth and create a vaccum around it, then flick with my tongue at the hard nub, I get more moans coming from Sybil as her pussy continues to leak, I now push two of my fingers deep into her cunt with all the slackness and lubrication they easily slip right in, I try with a third finger and find no problem then finally the fourth, I can't believe how easily they fit into her slack cunt, Wayne has definately been fucking you I thought, I wondered if Kate was going to be like this after tonight.

With all four fingers deep in her wet cunt I stopped sucking her clit and started to use my thumb against the stud ring, as my fingers get soaked I started a sawing action in and out of her sloppy cunt and rubbing her clit with my thumb against the stud, Sybil moaning saying. "Mmmmm yes, thats it, harder."

I start to pump faster and harder with my hand till Sybil grunting gets louder and has an small orgasm. "Oh yes, fill my cunt, ahhhhhhh," her juices soak my fingers. I continue to gently rub her clit with my thumb as my fingers are deeply lodged in her pussy, as she calms down from her orgasm. My fingers easily fit her pussy now and I start to think of another fantasy of mine, I had always wanted to try fisting.

Remembering that I had brought along a tube of lubricating jelly, I pulled my fingers out of Sybil who moaned. "Don't stop I was enjoying that," I watched has her gaping cunt stayed open, getting the tube from my pants, I started to lube my whole hand saying to Sybil. "Ever try fisting?"

"No Tony, but I loved what you were doing to me before, ok lets give a try but nice and slow please."

Getting back between her legs I started to push my greased fingers back into Sybils open cunt, with the extra lubrication my four fingers easily slipped back in, Sybil purred at being filled again, once I'd pumped my fingers in and out a few times I slowly try to get my thumb in as well, Sybil said. "Gentle now," with a combination of pushing and slowly rotating my hand I finally entered her tight pussy.

"Oh god my pussy feels so full. Don't move your hand. Just hold it still," panting fast to catch her breath, I could hardly believe my whole hand was stuffed into Sybil's cunt, her pussy clenching around my wrist as she tried to get accustomed to my fist.

I leant forward and licked her very prominent clit with the tip of my tongue, her pussy pulsed and she moaned at me. "Ooooo yes, don't stop," I could feel my hand getting wetter, so I slowly started to move it, she had stopped panting and was moaning now. "Oooo yes thats it, slowly now."

Then I took all of her clit into my mouth and sucked hard, she yelled as her orgasm hit her. "Ahhhhhhhhhh," her pussy pulsed around my wrist soaking my hand again, I began to rotate my hand moving my fingers untill finally I made them into a fist, holding it still in her cunt until she began to relax. Eventually I was able to move my fist, she had another small orgasm as I slowly fucked her.

I stopped sucking on her clit and began to increase the speed of my fist, I think my raised thumb knuckle must have started to come into contact with her G spot, because that got a real reaction out of Sybil.

Her body started to thrash and shouting. "Oh my god, yes yes yesssss," it was like a dam bursting and her pussy started to squirt juices right past my wrist going everywhere, my arm was soaked, I kept pumping with my fist until after another couple of smaller orgasm's I slowed down, stopping with my fist deep in her pussy, it was still pulsing round my wrist as Sybil's breathing started to calm down.

I finally eased my soaked hand out of her, I just looked at her wide open pussy as it slowly started to close, she lent forward and kissed me saying. "Tony that was wonderful, I don't think I've ever come like that before," then looked down at my rock hard cock, smiling she then said. "Oh dear have I done that," and started to gently stroke my hard cock.

Then looking me in the eyes said. "My pussy is no good for that now, is it? You know I also love being fucked in the arse," then laid back down again lifting her legs high grabbing her cheeks apart exposing her soaked anus.

God what a woman, with my soaked fingers I lubricated my hard cock, with more of the pussy juices dripping down I quickly started to push my cock into her arse, with all this lubrication I slipped in till my balls resting against her arse, I waited a couple of seconds enjoying the feeling but I could'nt help myself, all I could think of was that sloppy ass of hers, lifting her legs onto my shoulders I just began to pound away into her.

She just smiled at me as I lost it, I didn't last long and with a grunting roar let myself go. "Oh fuck yesssssss," emptying my cock deep as I could go into her arse, panting hard I just held myself in her, then leaning forward and kissed her. "Thanks Sybil that was great," eventually my cock wilted and slipped out of her arse.

We kissed and cuddled for a while, then Sybil said. "Ok Tony, time to get clean, I think we both could do with a shower," she took me to the bathroom and we shared a shower together, washing each other then finally drying ourselves, Sybil said. "Right lets see how Kate's getting on."

We went upstairs, as we went further up the stairs I could hear a lot of noise coming from one of the bedrooms, Sybil held my hand and opened the door I could'nt believe my eyes and what was happening to Kate.

See next episode.