My Fantasy Journey Pt. 01

Story Info
A straight man's journey from CD to cum loving slut.
2.3k words
4.41
41.6k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am, what I would call at least, an ordinary straight man. I have been happily married for over a decade to an intelligent and vivacious woman. We are financially comfortable and live a varied and rewarding life unencumbered by children or any other current worries. Our sex life is unadventurous and not particularly regular yet is enough to sustain our relationship. I am unexceptional and on the whole contented.

Apart from one thing.

I harbour deep within me a secret and consuming fantasy. It is unlikely to ever be fulfilled as I don't see myself having the courage to act it out or risk what I already have. And perhaps it is true that sometimes fantasies are best left as fantasies, I don't know. You decide.

-----------

Dressed in black

I stand naked in the centre of the spacious hotel bathroom. I won't explain how I got to this point, just know that I am here now.

My outfit is laid out on a towel on top of the wide basin unit. I pick up the black garter skirt and step into it, lifting it up past my hips. The lacy mesh swishes elegantly when I move, the suspender straps, adorned with small bows, dangle down and bump against my thighs.

I pull on the lace-topped fishnet stockings slowly, taking care not to damage them. I fix them to the skirt and pull the straps taut. Next I take the see-through lace thong and gradually inch it up my legs until it sits neatly under the skirt. My tiny cock, or boy-clit, is just about contained inside, even though it is already well aroused.

I take the black lace babydoll and lift it over my head, letting it fall gently on to my shoulders before putting my arms through the apertures. The polka dot design and mesh material show off my chest and hips while the wide neckline accentuates my shoulders. The ruffled bottom brushes against my lower back and caresses my ass cheeks. I slip on the 4 inch heels and stand before the mirror, smoothing down the babydoll, moving from side to side to check the position of the skirt and thong. My heart is racing. The time has come.

Feeling incredibly feminine, I take a deep breath and open the bathroom door which leads into the bedroom. He is lying on the bed, dressed in shirt and jeans and his eyes turn towards me as I close the door.

I see him take a sharp intake of breath and his eyes light up. He lifts himself off the bed and we meet in the middle of the room. We kiss passionately, each of our tongues searching out the other, our hands roaming each other's bodies as our lust builds.

He moves back and I sink slowly to my knees. As he unbuttons his shirt, I unbuckle his jeans and pull them down. He isn't wearing underwear. His flaccid cock has started to extend and lift upwards. I lean forward and kiss the tip. His cock twitches and grows slightly. I take it into my mouth and look up into his eyes. I won't move my eyes from his face until we are done.

I start sucking his pole. Slowly at first and then increasing in speed as it lengthens and thickens. I keep my arms by my side, my hands flat on my thighs, sensing the texture of my lingerie and use just my mouth to lick his cock and tease it to fullness. It is taking all my concentration to not get lost in the ecstasy of this occasion. I suck like the wanton slut I wish to become, drooling and guzzling and taking him in as far as I can.

I continue in this bliss like state tending to his rock hard shaft until I realise he is not far from release. I suck and bob even more furiously, desperately wanting the taste of semen. My own boy-clit has wriggled free of the panties and points up towards him at 45 degrees. However this moment is not about me. It is all about him.

Still with my eyes locked on him, I feel his cock spasm involuntarily and he moves back releasing his rod from my warm mouth. I rock back slightly on to my heels. He moves his hand up and starts quickly stroking the engorged stem. I tilt my head back, open my mouth as wide as I can and stick my tongue out slightly. I stare feverishly at his face and wait.

Only a few strokes later and the first spurt of hot cum hits the back of my throat, the second quickly follows. As I half close my mouth his next shot lays down the length of my tongue while the subsequent globs pool slowly and creamily at the front of my mouth. I move towards him and lick his tip, then gently suck the last vestages of milk from his rampant thick stick. It is the most magical feeling I have ever had.

I make my mouth into the shape of an 'O' and allow the sperm to congregate together at the base. I open wide to show him my prize, then I gulp it down slowly, savouring the taste and texture as it cascades down my throat. I feel the warm seed in my belly as I lick my lips and I lean forward once more to thank him by kissing the tip of his deflating cock.

I close my eyes, lost in the beauty of the moment - the taste, the sensations, the joy, the delight in knowing I have him inside me. I have swallowed a man's seed and I am now his.

I slump down and catch my breath. As I regain composure I look at his back as he walks away. He has filled one of my holes, now I need him to fill the other. Tomorrow cannot come quickly enough.

---------

Dressed in white

It is the evening of the following day. I open the newly acquired shopping bags and place the tissue-wrapped contents on the bed. I undress quickly. First, I unwrap the white lace garter belt with its small white ribbon roses above each of the suspenders. I wiggle provocatively as I move it into position on my waist. Next, I pick up the silky white stockings and sit down on the pristine cotton sheet. Taking one, I slowly place my foot inside and peel it slowly up my calf over my knee and to the top of my thigh. I repeat the process with the other leg. I clip the suspenders in place and adjust them so they are nice and tight.

The lacy white panties follow, barely covering my excited boy-clit. They are tantalisingly open at the back. I clip the padded white bra in front of my chest and move it round into position. I then place the lightweight white mesh babydoll over my head and feel it cascade down me, the base just covering the top of my pale cheeks. The front is open and I fasten it at my chest with the white ribbon bow. Finally I stand up and place my feet in the shiny white 3 inch heels that I take from the box on the floor. I am ready.

I admire myself in the full length mirror. I look like a sexy, slutty bride on her wedding night. And that is just how I want to look. Tonight I give myself totally to him.

It seems like an eternity until I hear the knock on the door. I move slowly to it, stopping to check the spy hole. It is him. I unlock the door and step back as he enters. He gasps and I glimpse a fiery light in his eye as he closes the door. He comes to me and we kiss - a deep, strong, intense kiss, our tongues entwining, our eyes closed. We part and he caresses me, exploring the feel of the lingerie as he moves his hands down my body.

I descend quickly to my knees and feel for his belt, untying it before unbuttoning his pants. As I move them slowly down his legs, he takes his t-shirt off over his head. The bulge in his briefs is directly in front of me. I slip my fingers inside the soft cotton and pull down, allowing his beautiful cock to escape. I gasp myself as it is already hard and as I look directly up at him, I take it into my mouth. My hands are by my sides as I gently suck him, my eyes still locked with his. My head nods up and down as I suck and lick him, the muscle growing further with the attention. I relish the taste of him while my boy-clit below strains at the lacy fabric.

A few minutes later he pulls away. Although we do not utter a word I know he wants to take me and I rabidly want to be taken. I turn around slowly and let my hands drop to the floor so I am on all fours facing away from him. He takes the lube I have left out on the desk, stands behind me and I hear a gasp of surprise and delight as he discovers the opening in my panties. He slowly rubs the cold liquid against my opening and I shiver in anticipation. As I move my head down towards the floor, raising my hole to him at the same time, I feel the head of his cock touch me. I tense with excitement, my eyes widening. He pushes slowly, gently towards me.

There is a rush of pain when the head enters me but it is quickly replaced by gratification. He takes it slow, pushing in slightly further each time allowing me to get used to his length and girth. After what seems an age, I feel thrillingly full as he finally rests his balls on my ass cheeks. He slowly withdraws all but the tip and I feel empty again. Then he pushes in fully and I arch my back, my head tilting up and, for the first time, I moan. A long deep moan. He repeats the action, this time a little more energetically. I moan again. The feel of his cock in me and the lace fabric against my skin is the most intoxicating feeling I have ever had.

His pace quickens, each thrust rocking me forward and causing me to moan and arch my back further. We continue for some time, settling into a steady rhythm. Then he pulls out and I feel shockingly empty again. I look back to see he is motioning to me to get up as he himself moves towards the bed and lays down, his thick cock standing up proudly. I understand immediately and hop on to the bed, discarding my heels in the process. I squat facing him and my hand feels for his rod and guides it to my opening. Once positioned I sit down firmly on his shaft, feeling it drive deep up inside me. I moan again as I begin lifting and dropping myself on his glorious weapon. I am lost to the world as I feel him buried inside me. I don't even sense him undo the ribbon of my babydoll and run his hands over my chest.

Our lust is at maximum, I don't know how long we can keep this up. Finally he grabs my waist and drags me down to one side, pulling out as he does so. I desperately need him back inside me but he jumps off the bed and hauls me towards the end of it, so I am on my back with my legs in the air and my arms behind my head. He pushes the backs of my knees forward with his arms and positions himself again at my entrance. I am offering myself to him. He lines me up, touches the head against my inviting tunnel then pauses and our eyes lock.

I look deep into his soul and see the desire within it. It turns me on so much to know he has this craving for me. I bite my bottom lip and flare open my eyes.

"Fuck me" I beg.

He plunges in and I scream with elation. He hammers into me over and over and I never want it to stop. I urge him to fuck me again and again as he drives his cock even deeper into my womb. He leans forward to kiss me deeply on the lips, never for one moment lessening his powerful assault.

"Make me a woman" I whisper as I realise he is nearing the final act. He quickens even more, if that were possible, and I am nearing heaven. "Come in me" I say between the moans and that almost sends him over the edge. "Breed me" are the words that finally do push him over. His cock thrusts as deep as it can go within me, he holds it there and it unleashes surge after surge of warm sperm into my insides, coating the walls with his cum. It is a massive load. I am delirious with pleasure.

He pulls out and collapses on to the bed. My legs drop to the ground and I linger in the moment of exhilaration. Then I rouse myself, slither backwards and with one hand reach up for a pillow before raising my backside and placing it underneath me. With the other hand I take the butt plug from the bedside table and insert it slowly into my sopping hole. I want his seed to remain inside me for as long as possible.

My boy-clit is still stiff and I release it from its prison and stroke it as I imagine his cum being absorbed inside me. It doesn't take long before I come myself, the semen dribbling down along the inside of my thigh and on to my stockings.

Already I am thinking of when he will be hard again. I hope it won't be long.