My Fantasy Lover Story Ch. 1

Story Info
Sexy Black women fantasies about her white lover.
1.3k words
4.42
42.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a drive home from one of our dates, I have a very sexual fantasy, I know our time is limited with both of our work schedule being hectic right now and sex between us is basically now when we can fit it in, So I say it times I do something it been to long and I need to cum with him deep inside of me, the craving is just to strong now, the sexual tension between us is so thick it's like a heavy fog over us. We stop at a light there's no other cars around so I lean over and whisper to him, that I want him right now, he looks at me and says not while he driving. I say you're not up for a little excitement in your life.

His eyes tell me a different story, he has such beautiful expressive green eyes. I go for it any way I reach over and let my hands slide down his chest to his thighs, he moans, I tell him I know I can get a rise out of him, I can see he is growing hard real fast. I home in on him and start to stroke him through his pants, I tell him I have to feel him in my hands hard and throbbing for me, he tells me to stop, I say no, we have come to far to stop now. With a deep sigh he finally gives in and says we are going to his house it closer, I give him one of my shy little looks and tell him to hurry.

After a few minutes we are in the freeway heading to his place, I can tell he is as horny as I am because he's doing 85 . It's a cool night, the window's are down and the sunroof is open, I can't take anymore, I reach back over and start to unzip him, he asks what I am doing, I say what does it look like, I tell him I want to jack him off, I tell him all I want to do is stroke his hard cock, I take him into my hands he feel like hard steel, I start at the base working my way down, then I start to tighten my hand around him, god he's getting even harder and so thick now.

I see some pre cum on the head, I can help but lick my lips, I want to taste it so bad, I say I little taste wouldn't hurt, he so into what my hand is doing to him, he nearly jumps out of his skin when my tongue licks the pre cum off of his cock, he looks down at me and doesn't say a word he knows I'm going to get my way anyway, I wrap my full lips around the head of his cock, by now he is at his hardest all 9 inches of his cock is waiting for my warm wet mouth to close around it, I slowly take him into my mouth inch by incredible inch, he reaches down and runs his left hand through my hair and I continue to suck and lick his cock, he is moaning and saying that when he gets me home, I'm going to pay for being a bad girl.

I look up and him and smile, he can't stay still anymore and he starts to push upwards into my mouth as I push down, I say to myself I am going to make him cum for me before we get to his house, I start to run my tongue under his shaft and the underside of head where he is most sensitive, he grabs my hair even hard and pushes up into my mouth with long hard strokes, I love it when he does this because I can tell he is close to cumming, I reach down and start to caress his balls, he pulls into the driveway so sharply it almost throws me across the seat on him, we pull into the garage the door descends, he lays his seat back as far as it will go and I take him as deep into my mouth as I can, which I can take about 7 inches in with no problem, he tells me to suck his cock, suck it good and hard, make him cum, he wants me to swallow him whole, I feel him throbbing he is so close, I reach down to pull his pants down to his ankles and I place a finger in my mouth and slowly start to rub my finger from him balls to his asshole and I rub around it then I slowly push it inside he pushes up so hard I gag because I take all 9 inches of him in my mouth he lets out a big awwwwwwgh and start to cum.

I shallow him when I finish I look up at him and lick my lips. He then jumps out of the car, he doesn't even bother to zip up his pants, pulls open my door grabs me out and kisses me long and hard until I feel dizzy and weak in the knees, we move our way down into the den as he starts to take off my clothes, he reaches under my skirt pulling my black lace thong off, He tell me to sit on the steps. I think he's going to take off my skirt but he just pushes it up and he licks his two middle fingers and then he part my shaved pussy and they enter me, I am so wet I throw my head back and cry out calling his name, he tells me to look at him, then look down at my pussy.

I love the contrast of skin color, his long white finger inside of my wet pussy, two more fingers enter me, he starts to kiss my neck and breasts, I tell him I want him to fuck me right here and now. He says soon be patient, I reach down and try to grab him he moves out the way, saying that I'm not going to make him cum again before he can get into my tight wet pussy. He withdraws his fingers, I feel so empty, But I hear him ready himself, then he puts my legs back up on the steps and he enters me so hard and fast that my head bangs against the steps. I cry out of pleasure, he stops to see if I am okay.

I moan yes, please fuck me hard and fast I tell him, that I want him to fuck me so hard and deep I want to feel his balls slap against my ass. I then wrap my legs around him, our eyes lock and he start to bang into me with fast, hard strokes, I look down and see him sliding in and out of me, this is such a turn on that just drives me crazy to see a white cock sliding in and out of my pussy, he leans down and kisses me, I suck his tongue into my mouth and refuse to let it go, he moaned and continues to fuck me senseless, I feel him growing so hard, his cock feels like stone.

I feel a big orgasm building up inside of me, my pussy is contracting around him so tightly. He's sweating now, his face is shining, the sweat is dripping off all over me, I catch some on my lips and taste his saltiness, he is now holding my back up and thrusting into me so deep I can feel him all the way to my core, I feel my orgasm reach it's peak and I come so hard and fast and before I can come down from my orgasm another one hits and this just drive him over the edge and he cums with me. We both fall over the edge together, boy what a wonderful feeling.