My Fantasy, My Pain

Story Info
I always wanted to see my wife with another guy.
2.7k words
3.52
66k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Long story short, I've had this fantasy about watching my wife with another guy for some time. She is the picture of a conservative woman. Mom, hard working, church going, wholesome as can be. I could never take the direct approach and ask her to jump in the sack with another guy. Advice on forums were always geared toward "if you have to convince her to bed with another guy, then it's not the right move and will damage your relationship". I should've listened.

What I did was make a stealth move. I recruited a guy online from a dating service. Local guy, about 10 years younger than us (we were 40 at the time). I set it up so that I would take my wife to a classy bar/restaurant type of place, he would happen to be there, and strike up a conversation with her. After thinking it over, I realized she wouldn't get into a deep conversation with a complete stranger, so I came up with another plan. He would show up, and I would act like I knew him as a sometime business colleague.

Before the meeting, I went through about 50 guys. I knew my wife would be picky. She was gorgeous for 40. Looked 30 if that. She's 5'7", about 150 of muscle from squatting, deadlifting, pressing, running, biking. She is fit as they come, strong, and agile. Her legs are solid muscle and strong. In heels or wedges she is a head turner. Plus she has beautiful feet and always has a pedicure with funky colors and wears an anklet and toe ring on her right foot, yet had no frickin' idea what that meant. She does now.

This guy would have to be straight, no drugs, non-smoker, tall, muscular, have dark colored hair, dark eyes, nice smile, great hygiene. I'm 6'1", 210 and fit. I have a full head of thick black hair, blue eyes, straight white teeth. I knew my wife would never entertain a guy shorter in height than me. I also know my wife HATES skinny guys. She likes very tall, stocky/muscular/thicker built guys.

When I first met Mark in person I knew my wife would think he was good looking. Mark was about 6'3", 220, muscular, smooth shaven upper body, dark hair and eyes, everything my wife would like. We talked about the setup and he agreed to give it a try, but he wasn't going to push it and if after the first meeting he didn't get a good feeling from my wife he wasn't going to meet a second time.

We talked about how, if things went well, I would be able to watch. I knew there was no way in the world my wife would jump in bed with another guy with me sitting in a chair right next to them. She would be mortified. I also knew that if her and Mark "clicked" when they met she would never at the first meeting go to a hotel room with him. She'd need to get to know him a little more and feel comfortable with him. We agreed that while the three of us were talking during the initial meet, after a while, I would go to the men's room and he could ask her for her phone number. If she gave it, voila, we're in. Then the planning starts. I would arrange a hotel room but Mark would act like he arranged it. Prior to their arrival I would set up cameras in the room to film their encounter. I was so damn excited it was unbelievable.

Mark and I set a date, time and place. I took my wife to a fancy restaurant with a nice bar. We sat and had some drinks. Here came Mark. I greeted him, said hi, asked how he was doing, told my wife who he was, she said hi, he sat down, I bought him a drink, and away we went. Damn Mark was a handsome guy, and now I felt myself getting just a wee bit jealous as other ladies at the bar were gawking at him. Mark wore a short sleeve button down shirt and his arms were huge, ripping out of the shirt. He was all of 6'3" so he stood above just about every dude at the bar. My wife was on her third white russian and began loosening up a bit. She noticed the other women gawking at Mark and I could see it amused her, but still, at about an hour in, it seemed to be going nowhere.

I excused myself to go to the restroom and upon returning Mark was now seated next to my wife. My wife was wearing a little maroon or very deep burgundy wine colored dress, very short, with her legs showing and her feet dangling in her high heel pump open toe shoes. Damn she looked good. Her and Mark were talking normal, no touching, not real close or anything, but yikes could I feel myself getting jealous and not liking this. I thought about signaling for Mark to meet me at the restroom and telling him forget it, I didn't think my wife would go through with it, but for some reason, even though jealousy was gripping me like a vice as I saw them move just a little closer and keep talking, I didn't do it. I let them talk, and talk, and talk. I sat down next to Mark, who was now between me and my wife. They talked for a good 10 minutes totally ignoring me. It wasn't until I butted in that they both turned toward me and we all began talking again.

But Mark didn't move. He stayed between me and my wife. And she didn't move either. Yikes, I'm not liking this. Mark ordered my wife her fourth white russian and himself whatever whiskey he was drinking (hey what about me?) and away they went again talking, turning away from me. I ordered myself a beer and guzzled it, then a shot of tequila and slammed that. I then went to the bathroom again.

When I came back they were very close now and my wife was laughing loudly at whatever Mark was telling her. Then I saw the bartender bring them shots of something and they both grabbed the shot glasses, clanked them together, and downed their shots. Then I saw my wife do something I have never seen her do in person. She grabbed Mark's arm as if to feel his muscle, then stuck her finger inside his shirt, undid one of his buttons, and tickled his stomach. What I had thought just a day ago would make me raging horny was having the exact opposite effect. It was causing a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. Oh boy, how did I get myself into this mess?

Mark went to the bathroom, and about five seconds later my wife went too, without even passing a glance at me. I'm sitting at the bar now by myself. About ten minutes later they both returned, but now I was in the middle again, my wife to my left, Mark to my right. She looked down and giggled, and soon we called it a night and said goodbye to Mark. On the way home we didn't talk about Mark at all. She fell asleep in the car and when we got home we went to bed and collapsed for the night.

Mark texted me the next day and said he had my wife's cell phone number. He wrote the damn number in his text I guess to prove it to me, so yes, he got it from her. He certainly hadn't gotten it from me. I was hoping against hope that she only gave it to him because she was a drunk fool and the minute he called her she would tell him to get lost and hang right up. Two days later Mark texted me that they had arranged to meet on a Thursday night at a five star hotel bar. He asked if I would book them a room. I told him I was sorry that I couldn't do it. He was fine with that and said it was all cool, he would drop it and be done with my wife. Then I did something I regret to this minute. I told him no, I would book the room.

I called the Westin and booked a standard room. $283 after fees and taxes. It was a Friday, so I had 6 days to get busy. I went to a private eye store and explained to the creepy counter dude what I needed. $450 later I had three mini spy cameras and a DVR hookup that I could download, with sound!

The time flew, the day approached, and I got to the Westin bright and early to get the room set up. I carefully positioned the cameras to the right, left, and at the foot of the bed (over the TV in a normal hotel room). They were so damn discreet. I remember thinking she's gonna see these! But the private eye store dude reminded me that unless you're looking for them, you'll never even notice them.

Man was this a nice room. Giant King bed. I wish I had booked it for me and my wife instead of Mark and my wife. Not only was my wife going to get screwed by a stud 10 years younger than her in about 6 hours or so, but I was out about $1,000 arranging it.

My wife lied and said she had a church event to go to, that she would be back very late because after church she was going to the diner with her girlfriends. Yeah, ok. She wore a nice dress, not too short, but way above her knees. Man did she look good. Her legs were smooth as butter, her feet were gorgeous in these pump 1" heels with fire engine red toenails, a gold anklet and gold toering. Her frosty golden blonde hair was curled perfectly, her hazel eyes shimmered, and her lips were red like her toes. Her hands were soft and her nails were done in a very bright neon pink. She wore just enough perfume to leave that faint sexy smell when she glided past me. I knew when Mark saw her his jaw was going to drop. I realized at that moment that in a few short hours, my wife was going to f*** the s*** out of a 6'3", 220 lb., 29 year old muscular stud. Would it be a one night encounter, or would this turn into an ongoing affair?

She left and I texted Mark that she was on her way. When she arrived he texted me that she had brought an overnight bag with her and asked to leave it in the room. He said he asked her what was in it and she just giggled and said he would have to wait until later.

Mark said they only lasted for one drink and they both looked at each other. He said he asked her if she was ready and she said yes. Up to the room they went. Mark texted me that it was just them on the elevator and they kissed the entire ride up to the 11th floor. The last two texts I got from Mark were "Are you sure you are k wit this?" I replied "Yep." And the final text stuck a dagger right in my gut. "Dude I am going to tear your wife up. She is smokin hot."

It took me three months to watch that initial video. I went and retrieved it from the room the next day just before checkout. I lied and told my wife I was going to work but called out sick and grabbed the equipment. I downloaded the video. As I was in the room I was looking at the unkempt bed. It looked like they had a wild all night long romp. I tried not to look but it was tough not to. In the bathroom I smelled the faint smell of my wife. I thought what must she have felt like to Mark, pressed against him all night long, gyrating up and down on him and screaming in pleasure?

When I turned on the video for the first time I was in a different place and state of mind. My wife had left me for Mark, and the two of them were living together with both of my kids! The kids were 11 and 9 at the time.

The video was all I imagined it was going to be. My wife emerged from the bathroom in sexy lingerie, and Mark had stripped completely naked. He was rock hard and huge. My wife wasted no time and she stood with her bare feet tip toe on his bare feet and they kissed passionately for at least five minutes. I won't go into further detail but it progressed from kissing, to her stroking him, him fingering her, him licking her, and after two hours of non-stop sex and her screaming in pleasure like I've never heard, it was time to turn it off. I think what really did it for me was after about an hour in I heard Mark say to my wife "I'm gonna cum", and she just laughed. Mark then let out the most pleasurable moaning I've ever heard a guy moan. My wife was laughing with each pump of cum he was releasing inside of her. He wore no protection. He wasn't fixed and neither was she, but at 40 I thought my wife should be past child bearing age. The last thing I needed was a 40 year old pregnant wife.

To all those of you guys who "dream" of your wife screwing another guy, while you watch, participate, listen in, video it, whatever, please be mindful of my story. I know there are tens of thousands of couples in the U.S. that live this swinging lifestyle and they deal with it just fine. It doesn't hurt their relationship at all.

But there are many others, just like me, out in the cold, as I'm now learning after going through what I went through. It took my wife about 2-1/2 months to tell me she was seeing Mark. I knew it at first from his texts, but after about a month he stopped texting me because I believe he was starting to have feelings for her and was meeting her almost every day.

My wife became obsessed. She was working out more than ever, she was visiting massage parlors, beauty salons, getting waxed, laser hair removal, a new pedicure twice a week, hair done once a week. I remember one night when she was quite obviously going to see Mark, she was wearing the prototypical "little black dress". And I mean little. She said she was going out with friends, the classic excuse. She wore these damn sexy sandals and her feet were glistening and toenails were bright neon pink. Her legs had this sheen to them as she started applying this lotion to her shaved legs after she got out of the shower. Oh those legs. I'd have done anything to have them wrapped around me, but I knew they now belonged to someone else.

When I hugged her as she left she felt so damn soft and supple from her smoothness all over her body yet she was solid as a pile of muscle. I remember imagining that night how good Mark must have felt with her on top of him riding him like a muscular, energetic cowgirl.

My wife and I divorced. She married Mark and they have been going strong for almost four years now. He's 33, she's 44. He's still a great looking stud, she is still as beautiful as ever. My kids are 15 and 13 now and spend more time with me than with her. I'm still in great shape myself, 44 years old, 6'1", 215, can run 5 miles at a clip and squat and deadlift all day long. I am remarried also to a stunning woman, 37 years old. She's not a fitness freak like my ex-wife. She's about 5'5", 125, short blonde hair, gorgeous in her own right, but she isn't my ex-wife and I will admit to this day, I miss my 5'7", 150 lb. pile of muscle ex-wife, who is still busy I'm sure making a stud 11 years younger than her happy every night.