My Fat Mother Ch. 02

Story Info
Son turns mother into his slut.
3k words
4.39
272.9k
161

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/31/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 years or older.

* * *

The next morning I woke with a raging hard on. I had dreamt of my mother's body throughout the night, and was ready to possess it. I was naked when I stood up and stretched. I looked at the clock: 7:15. Mom was probably on her way out the door for work; she might even have left. I opened my door and listened. The house was quiet. I walked to the top of the stairs and listened again, hoping to hear her rustling about downstairs.Clink clink.I heard her coffee cup going into the sink. She was about to leave!

I walked down the stairs still naked. My penis was semi-erect from my long night dreaming of my mother's mouth wrapped around it. She came from the kitchen when I reached the bottom of the stairs. She was dressed in her work clothes: tight business suit that hugged her round hips and oversized ass and a white blouse that pretended to be see-through.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, seeing my penis bounce before me as I descended the final stair. "I'm..ah...just leaving. The house is all yours, darling." She moved towards the door, hoping to get out before I said anything or, worse, did anything.

"Wait!" I yelled after her. She had just touched the door knob and stopped cold when she heard my voice. I trailed after her to our front door and came up behind her. She was clearly afraid to turn around; she kept facing the door. I stood immediately behind her, my dick nearly touching her ass. I put my hands on her hips and buried my face into her neck, kissing it wetly. "I need to kiss you goodbye before you leave," I whispered in her ear between kisses. The kisses were not those of a son for his mother and she knew it. She stiffened at my touch, but her body began to slowly relent towards me as I worked her neck with my tongue and lips. When I felt her move one-millionth of an inch back into my embrace, I released her hips. My hands moved across her round belly and then up to her chest. One hand grasped at each boob. Her bra was thick, protecting her nipples from my fingertips. I kneaded and caressed her flesh and continued to suck at her neck. My cock grew hard and my hips thrust it into her bottom.

"ooooh...." My mother let out lowly. She was enjoying her son's hands on her chest and relishing his mouth on her neck. I felt encouraged; I felt like I could fuck her right there against the front door, just tear her business suit to shreds just to access her secret regions. My right hand left her right breast and shot for her crotch. I cupped it and yanked at it like I was trying to lift her by her pussy. "Ah!" she screeched. She quickly pirouetted, facing me. Her mouth attacked mine, her tongue spasming inside my mouth. My hands, still wrapped around her, fell to her luscious ass cheeks. I dug them as deep into her ass crack as her stiff suit would allow. Her mouth devoured mine and she was cooing under her breath now. I wanted her; I needed her. My cock wanted to impale her and I had the absurd thought that if I just pushed hard enough I could burst it through her suit pants crotch and underpants and straight into her cunt. Just as my reason was breaking to the point that I was prepared to try my mom uncoupled her mouth from mine and pushed me back. My hard cock seemed to magnetically reach back for her and she saw it.

"I have to go to work, I have to go to work," she repeated herself. She then slipped out the door and walked quickly to her car.

"Bitch," I said under my breath. She knew that I couldn't follow her in my state. Our neighbors were walking their dog and some kids were riding bikes already, just in front of our house.

I got some breakfast and sat down on my couch thinking of my next move. She was mine and I had to tell her that. I took out my cell phone and looked at my crotch. I was still naked, as when my mother slipped out the door. My penis was soft now, frustrated and jaded from the morning. I thought about my mother's breasts and how they felt through her heavy-duty bra. I thought about the rugged area of her crescent curve crotch and how I had held it. My dick started to get hard. I kept thinking about my mother's body and what I was going to do with it until it was fully erect. I then snapped a photograph of it with my phone. The picture was perfect. My dick occupied the entire screen. I sent it to my mom. No text, just the photo.

It took my mom a good twenty minutes to respond. She was probably at a loss for words. What does a mother say to a son who has just sent a picture of his cock?

Her words were simple, coy, and noncommittal. "I don't understand what's going on between us," she wrote.

I chuckled to myself. "It's quite simple," I wrote, "this is my cock. It now governs your life. You are its dirty slut. Your job is to pleasure it at all times. Do you understand, slut?"

Once again my mother's texts went silent. After ten minutes I wrote to her again: "I asked, do you understand, slut? That is, do you understand that your body now exists to amuse my hard cock? You made the cock hard, so you must fix it. Do you understand?"

Within a minute I got her text in response. It simply read: "yes."

"Good," I replied.

The day went by slow. I waited in the nude, for my mother to return home. I wanted to ravish her, tear her body apart and replace her innards with my cum. I was hard thinking about it for most of the day, but I refused to masturbate. Masturbation is for suckers, I thought, I would only cum inside a woman's hole from now on.

Finally, I heard my mother's car in the driveway. I went to the front window and peaked out. Just seeing her in the car made my cock wake up again. I was naked and hard and ready for her. She lingered, however. I could see her staring straight ahead into her steering wheel, trying to think through things. She didn't know what was about to happen, but she knew that something would. After a minute or two I lost my patience. I got my phone and sent off a quick text. "Come into the house, slut!" it read. I watched her in the car, paralyzed in thought. Something then seemed to wake her from a dream and she picked up her phone and read the text. She took a deep breath and got out of the car. Her curvy body was more luscious and magnificent than I had remembered. She walked up the path and paused at the door before opening it. I stood to the side, behind the door so that she couldn't see me. She must have thought that she was safe, the room looked empty. Then she closed the door and there I stood, as she had left me in the morning, cock in hand.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, "I didn't know you were there, sweetie."

I said nothing, but moved towards her and wrapped her in my arms. She twisted and tried to pull out of my grasp, leaving her perpendicular to my front and my cock against her hip. My arms were tight around her though, and she couldn't break free.

"BaaaBBBBY, BaabbbbbYYYYYY," she yelled, "we need to talk." I disregarded her words and practically carried her to the nearest piece of furniture in the room. It was the couch, but it could have been anything, it wouldn't have mattered. We were behind the couch and I forcefully turned her so that she was facing the same direction as the couch seat, standing behind it, and bent at the hips over its back. "Darling, no, this isn't how it should be," she begged. I continued to ignore her and wrapped my hands around her waist until I felt her belt buckle. I undid it and unbuttoned her pants. She knew what was happening, but was helpless to stop it. I then yanked her pants down, pulling her panties down with them. My mother was bent over out couch, her naked ass splayed out, her pants around her ankles. I never even stopped to get my first real view of her ass and pussy, however. Instead, I grabbed my cock and forced it down below her cascading ass cheeks to between her legs. With my feet and free hand I spread her legs as best I could and searched with my cock's tip for her cunt hole. I felt her pussy lips half envelop my cock, positioned it in what I thought to be the lips' midpoint, and thrust myself up, taking my mother a few inches off the ground along the way. My cock pushed past folds of cunt lip and fat and burst into her pussy. "Ouch!" she yelled. She was not very wet. I could feel a hint of wetness, but her fear or confusion or whatever held her back. "Sweetie, that hurts, that hurts, mommy." I had a hold of her hips and I was thrusting violently. I was like a crazed dog humping his bitch, all reason had left me, my cock needed a hole to fill and I found it.

"You like that, slut?" I asked. "You like my cock inside your pussy?"

"It hurts, baby. Mommy hurts."

"Well, slut, you better get used to it because your cunt's going to be getting fucked regularly from now on. Is that something you'd like, slut?" I continued holding her hips and thrusting into her. And then I began to feel her push back against my thrusts. It was soft at first, but a minute into it, she was fully participating and her cunt had begun to gush its juices all over my cock.

"ugh, ugh, ugh," she grunted as I jacked her from behind. "yes, yes I want that," she finally confessed.

"Yes? My mommy slut does want her little boy's cock inside her all the time?"

"UUUUGGGGHHHH, yyeeeeeeessss!" She let out.

"Good! And where should I cum, mommy?"

"Not inside me!" she let out in a panicked voice, "not inside me, baby, please!"

"Wrong answer!" I said.

I pounded my cock into her as hard as I could to emphasize my point and she let out a moan, "uuuugggghhhhh."

"What's the right answer, slut?" I asked.

"In my pussy! Cum in my pussy, darling. I want you to cum inside me!"

"Oh mommy!" I yelled, "I'm gonna cum inside your cunt! I'm gonna cum! It's cumming! It's cumming!"

My mother's pussy seemed to suck at my penis like it was drinking out of a straw. I pumped and pumped my semen into her cunt for a full minute before I finally felt fulfilled. When I came too I looked down and could see the base of my penis seemingly disappearing into my mother's ass. It was sweaty, large, and round. It was my mother's ass that I had seen a thousand times covered by clothes, but as I pulled my penis out of her pussy, I was hypnotized by her pillowy backside. There was, I noticed, no cellulite on her skin. She was large and had massive deposits of fat, but her skin was tight and clean over that fat. I touched an ass cheek for the first time and watched how just touching it created a seismic effect across her entire backside. I licked my lips and considered falling to my knees to spread her cheeks and lick her forbidden hole, but before I could she leaned forward and rolled over the back of the couch, landing in a reposed position. Her pants were entirely off now. She only had her blouse and socks on and I could see the sparse brown hairs between her legs and the softly swollen flesh below them. I followed her, pulling myself over the back of the couch, in a manner she had derided me for since I was a child, and landing softly between her and the couch's back.

"That was amazing, baby," my mother whispered in my ear. "I can't recall the last time I felt so....wanted."

I wrapped my arms around my mother's shoulders and snuggled into her neck. "I'll always want you, mom. I can't help it anymore," I said, kissing her neck softly.

"I don't understand though. How long have you felt this way?"

I kissed deeply at her neck and spoke with her flesh in my mouth: "Really only since yesterday. I got so jealous that you were out on that date."

"And then?" she asked. Her breathing, which had just slowed to normal after rolling onto the couch, began to accelerate again from my mouth on her neck.

"And then..." I kissed.

"Ooohh!" she let out.

"And then I saw you in that dress. And I smelled your pussy in your panties." I clamped my hand over her pussy when I said these words and thrust my middle finger straight into her hole at impact.

"Ah....Aaaaahhhh!" she cooed, her body going stiff at my touch and then softening into my arms again.

"And I couldn't help myself. Some switch inside me flipped on." I could feel my dick hardening now as I rhythmically fingered my mother's cunt. Her pussy was soaking wet, partially from her own excitement and partially from the spunk that I had left in there a few minutes earlier.

"This is so wrong...aaahhhh...baby. I....oooohhhh...can't explain how wrong this is," she explained.

"And doesn't that excite you even more?" I asked, lifting my head from my neck to look into her face. Her panicked eyes caught mine.

"Yes," she reluctantly confessed, before thrusting her face to mine and kissing me deeply. Her tongue lapped at mine and her hands wrapped around the back of my head and pressed my mouth firmly to hers. I was fully erect now. It had only been a few minutes since I had felt fulfilled and spent, but my loins were aching to unload again. I removed my finger from my mother's crotch and used both my hands to lift myself up and over. I positioned myself directly above my mother, who still strained her neck to continue kissing me, and lowered myself atop her. Her legs were closed on the tight couch and my hard cock was pressed between our belly buttons as we continued to kiss. Finally she broke the kiss and looked into my eyes.

"Are you my slut, mommy?" I asked, innocently, as though I were a little boy.

She grinned and did not hesitate, "yes, baby, I'm your slut."

"Then open your legs and put my cock inside your cunt. Now!" I ordered. She did as I instructed and my dick went into her pussy like it was sliding into a warm pool of water. Then I felt her muscles contract around it and watched her eyes roll back into her head.

"Is that what you wanted, my son? To be inside mommy's wet cunt?" she asked.

"Yes, mommy. That's what your baby boy wanted. And he's going to want it again later, and again in the morning, and again, and again, and again." I was slowly humping my mother's cunt now, feeling around its innards with the tip of my cock.

"Oh, baby. Mommy's not used to having a dick inside her. You might hurt mommy with all that fucking."

"That's the plan, mommy. A slut's cunt should always be in a little pain from her last fucking."

"Oh god, baby! I can't believe you're inside of me! It's so wrong, so wrong. But it feels so goddamn great!"

"Are you going to cum for me, slut?"

"Oh, yeeessss. I'm so close already. Tell me I'm your slut again!"

"You're my naughty, dirty, mommy slut!" I grunted into her ear. "I used to masturbate in my room to internet porn..."

"That sounds so hot, darling. You jerking your own cock. Mommy would have wanted to see that."

"Not anymore, slut. No more jerking off. From now on, when I'm horny, I'm just gonna use my slut for release..."

"Oh, baby, I can't wait for you to use me....AAhhhhh," my mother let out. Her breathing was heavy now as the pressure of an orgasm built inside her body.

"Oh don't worry, slut. I'm going to use you endlessly. Wherever we are and whatever we're doing, if I need release then I'm just going to take it. I'm not going to ask you, I'm not going to be polite about it. I'll pull you into a corner, bend you over, and shove my cock inside of you."

"Yes! Just like that, baby! Use my cunt whenever you need it. Abuse it, baby!"

"I'm going to fucking use it all the time, mommy. It's mine! It's where I came from!"

"YES, darling! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck mommy's cunt with your hard cock! Mommy needs your cock to cum inside her, baby!"

"I'm going to cum inside you, mommy! I'm going to cum, mommy! Do you want it?"

"Yes, BABY!!! YES! Mommy's cumming!" I felt my mother's body convulse below my weight and the walls of her cunt spasm around my cock. I couldn't hold on any longer.

"I'm cumming too, mommy!" I shouted.

"Yes, darling, yes. Shoot your cum inside of mommy's cunt. Yes, yes."

I laid, exhausted, atop my mother's half-naked body, afterwards. "I love your cunt, mommy." I whispered into her ear.

"Hmmm," she purred. "Was I a good slut for you, baby?"

"Yes, mommy. You're a great slut."

To be continued...