My Father-in-law

Story Info
Sapna's first time with her father-in-law.
1.5k words
4.12
265.5k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello friends. I am Sapna. I'm 32 and have been married to Pradeep for 11 years now. As far as I know, Pradeep has always been a faithful husband and I have no reason to believe that he has ever cheated on me. I, on the other hand, cannot say the same about myself. I've been fucked by many other men since I've been married and Pradeep never knew anything.

My husband has always been a great lover, but I could never resist the advances of strange men. I have to tell you that I've never had a shortage of admirers. My measurements are 38-26-36 and I'm height is 5'4". My hair is long and full and drapes to the middle of my back, but I usually wear it in pigtails. Pradeep thinks I look like a teenager that way.

The first extra-marital sexual encounter I had was with Pradeep's dad, Ashish. We hadn't been married long and were living with Pradeep's parents until we could find a place of our own. I was 21 and Pradeep was 25. Pradeep's father had always been sexually attracted to me. I remember as we were leaving our wedding reception, Ashish felt-up my tits as he kissed me, his new daughter-in-law, good-bye! No one noticed his behavior and I didn't mention it to my husband.

We had been at Pradeep's parents house for about a week and every night we would fuck like crazy from about midnight to 2 in the morning. Pradeep's mother and father slept in the room next to ours, and I'm sure that they could hear us going at it.

One day I was home, doing some laundry, when Ashish came home for lunch. Pradeep's mother, Neha, works at the local library and I usually have the house to myself until about 5 o'clock.

I wasn't expecting anyone so I took off my house robe and threw it in with the rest of the wash. I was bending over the washer with only my bra and panties on when Pradeep's dad walked into the washroom.

I hadn't noticed him and was startled when he said, "Oh! Excuse me, Sapna! I didn't know you were in here!"

I quickly straightened up and looked over my shoulder with a red flush of embarrassment on my face. When I managed to speak, I stammered, saying, "I was doing laundry - I didn't expect - expect anyone home."

Then Pradeep's dad blurted right out, "My! My! You've got a beautiful ass!"

The compliment made me feel nice but coming from my father-in-law it made me feel guilty. I didn't say anything, but as I looked down to his crotch, I saw he had a hard-on.

He was silent for a few seconds and then said, "Turn around so I can see the front of you, Sapna."

I hesitated, but the words seemed more like an order than a request so I slowly turned and leaned back against the washer. Ashish drew in a deep breath and smiled. He was staring at my tits and I knew he was removing my bra with his eyes. His gaze went down to my panties and the view of my dark pussy hair, visible through the thin, white nylon.

My father-in-law was breathing more heavily when he said, "Oh! Sapna! You are so damn lovely! Seeing you like that has got my bone harder than it's been in a long, long time!"

I gave him an embarrassed grin and said, "Thank you, dad. I think I really ought to put something on now, though." I started to leave the small wash room and Ashish blocked my path. I stared, silently at him, waiting for him to move.

He said, "Please take off your bra and show me those big, beautiful breasts! Please, Sapna!"

I told him that I didn't think it was a good idea and asked him to let me pass. He refused to move until I consented to removing my bra for him.

I backed up against the washing machine and reached behind me to unfasten the hooks to my D cup bra. I pulled the straps off my shoulders and let the bra fall away, exposing my boobs.

Ashish's hard-on was pushing at the front of his pants and there was a small wet spot in the center of the bulge. I was starting to get hot. My pussy was starting to cream up as I stood there, bare-chested, in front of my drooling father-in-law.

As Ashish ogled my titties, he said, "Oh shit, girl! Those tits! So big. So firm. So fucking smooth! I've never seen nipples like those before. They're such a beautiful shade of pink!"

I smiled and said that I had shown him what he wanted, and that I really should go. Ashish didn't even look up to my eyes when he said, "Now the panties, Sapna, take off those panties!"

I was getting so hot and wet that I didn't care anymore.

I looked sexily into my father-in-law's eyes and said, "You want to see my pussy too? OK. I'll show it to you."

I clutched the waist band and pulled my panties down revealing the bushy, black curls on the mound of my cunt. As I continued to pull the waist band down my thighs, the wet crotch of the thin panties clung to my sopping cunt. Ashish's eyes were bugging out of his head. He watched, frozen as I lifted first one leg and then the other, pulling the wet underwear off of my feet.

I held them on the end of my index finger and said, "Look what you made me do, dad. My pussy juices have leaked all over my panties. Here look!"

I tossed the damp garment to Ashish and he held it to his nose, still staring at my naked cunt. His breathing was very rapid as he said, "I found a pair of these panties in the bathroom yesterday. The smell of your pussy drives me crazy! I jacked off with my face buried in your soiled underwear, imagining that I was fucking you."

I couldn't restrain myself any longer. I ran a finger up the slit of my cunt and said, "Now let me see your cock, dad. Take 'your' pants off."

My eager father-in-law removed his pants and shorts, revealing his stiff hard-on. I reached out and took his hot meat in my hand.

I licked my lips and said, "Ummm! This is a nice cock that you've got here!" Ashish hissed as I gently stroked his hard dick. He held my tits in his hands and then squeezed and released them, repeating the motions continuously. I asked, "You like my tits, don't you?"

My father-in-law grunted.

I then asked him, "Do you want to smell my wet cunt, Daddy?" He groaned and I pushed myself up to sit on the edge of the washer. I opened my legs and Ashish moved between my thighs and bent over to put his face in my hot pussy. I leaned back, raised my legs rested them on his shoulders while he licked and sucked my boiling cunt. I humped against his mouth and brought myself to a screaming climax.

Sweat was running down my heaving tits. I panted, saying, "Want to fuck your son's wife with your big dick, dad?"

He moaned, "Oh yes!"

I slid off of the washing machine and turned my back to my father-in-law. I looked back at him and pleaded, "Slide it in

me, dad! Come on, fuck your daughter-in-law, Daddy!" He moved up behind me gently pushing me forward over the washing machine and put his stiff cock between my pussy lips. I felt him easing into my slippery cunt and I gasped, "Yes! Oh Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me now, daddy!"

He held my waist and drove his cock deep into me. He fucked me in slow, even strokes and as he drove me to ecstasy, he said, "Oh fuck, Sapna! Your cunt is so fucking good! I'm going to cum in you!"

When his dick started pumping his hot semen into me I screamed with another fantastic orgasm. Ashish left his cock buried in my cunt until we had both caught our breath. When he pulled out of me, his sperm dripped from my cunt onto the floor.

The smell of my cunt juices filled the wash room. I was collapsed across the washer when Ashish picked up my panties and wiped them across my oozing cunt. He said, "If you don't mind, Sapna, I'll keep these so I can smell your lovely cunt when I jack off again."

For the next month, or so, I'd get fucked by my father-in-law two or three times a week. Pradeep and I finally found an apartment and moved out of his parents' house. Ashish still fucks me, whenever he comes over and Pradeep isn't home and I love it!

THE END

********

Thanks for reading my story. PLEASE take just the few extra seconds and send me your vote.

I'd also love to hear any comments or ideas you might have about this story or about a story you'd like to see in the future. Comment below or e-mail me at the address in my profile.