My Father-in-Law Ch. 2

Story Info
Couple consummates their love on her 18th birthday.
6k words
4.33
68.8k
19
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke shortly before 9 A.M. Steven still slept soundly next to me. Slowly I leaned over to kiss the man who had just the night before transformed me into a woman.

He stirred as my kiss lingered on his mouth. My hand went to his groin as I cupped it in my left hand. Licking my lips as I moved to engulf him in my mouth, he stopped me.

"Not just yet. I'll be right back." He said and got out of bed.

Steven went to the bathroom and remained there for a few minutes. I heard the toilet flush and he crossed the bedroom and rejoined me on the bed.

I lay back as he crawled into bed and turned himself towards me.

"Good morning." He said and leaned over to kiss me.

My tongue sought his as we kissed deeply. His hand went to my belly as he teased it gently with his fingertips.

I moaned and opened my legs a little to allow him access.

Steven began to manipulate my clitoris as our kiss continued. I felt the wetness begin to flow as he continued to rub my little button.

"Ohh...Yes...right there." I moaned and tried to pull him on top of me.

Again he remained where he lay, not wanting to hurry anything.

He planted his mouth on my right breast and suckled. His finger now drove itself deeper into my depths. I began to respond by thrusting my hips to meet his finger as it moved into my moistness.

"You are so beautiful Arna." He said as broke away from my breast. His mouth went to my belly. With his tongue he licked me lightly.

The sensations began to mount, I knew that I would soon be climaxing.

"Steve...I want you inside of me. Fill me with your..." I didn't know what to call it.

"My cock?" He queried.

"Yes." I replied.

"Say it Arna. Say, Steve fill me with your cock."

"Steven...my love...please...please fill me with your cock. I want your cock inside of me. Inside of my...pussy." I had never used this kind of language before. But then I had never been with a man until last night.

"Roll over. Get on your hands and knees." He said gently and moved off of me.

I eagerly complied.

When I was on all fours, he leaned over and kissed my ear.

"I love you Arna." He whispered.

With one of my hands I reached back and he got behind me. I grasped his stiff cock and placed it near my very moist pussy. He pushed slightly and I quickly felt him slide into me. I moaned as he buried his stiff cock into me.

"Ohh, jeez that feels good." I sighed.

He began to move back and forth inside of me. I did my best to match his every thrust, but my impending orgasm was building inside of me was too much for me to keep in time to his thrusts. I fell forward, crossing my wrists as my head crashed down on them. I raised my butt up as it hit me.

"Ahhh...Steve...harder." I pleaded. My hands dug into the mattress.

His thrusts became more forceful. I was hit by a very intense climax and began to cry out to him.

I felt his body stiffen against mine as he unloaded his sperm into me. His body relaxed and he pulled me over onto my left side. We lay there for ten minutes or so. His cock buried deep into my pussy as he kissed my neck and face.

"Steven...no matter what, I will always be thankful for you coming into my life."

We arrived at my house just before 11 A.M. We needed to hurry. We both had to work that evening. My parents were gone, thankfully, as I gathered together my meager possessions. Scribbling a quick note while Steven piled the last of my things into his car, we left.

"This is it." I said as I closed the front door and a very sad part of my life.

"Arna, you will never regret this decision. I promise you." Steven took my hand and kissed me.

"I know. I have found you." I smiled and held his body to mine.

Susan was waiting out front when we pulled up at her house.

"Arna...are you alright?" She asked as she rushed to greet me. Quickly she gave me a hug and led me into the house.

"Steven will unload the car. Let me show you your room." Susan took me by the wrist and led me into her house.

I was impressed at the size of her home. It was a large three bedroom house in one of the nicer housing developments just north of Seattle in a small suburb called Mill Creek.

"You have a nice house, Susan." I said.

"Thank you. It was a wedding gift from Dale's parents. They have a boat building business that gives daddy a lot of business. They are loaded. But that's not why I married Dale. I met him in college and well...I just never graduated from college. Kyle came along. But Dale is a good husband. And he's a decent man." Susan said, then added, "Well, this is it. You'll have your privacy here and the bathroom is just down the hall. You will be the only one using it. We have our own master-bath and Kyle sleeps in the room next to ours so he won't keep you awake because we are upstairs."

I looked at the room. It had been originally designed as an office area, many of the newer home owners in this area worked out of their home offices, but the room had a nice single bed and a large chest of drawers.

"Susan, I don't know how I can ever repay you. You have been so kind to me from the very beginning." I said.

"I would do anything for Stevie. He loves you. You have a new family now and we will take care of you. That's a promise Arna." Susan said. She perked up her head. "Kyle's crying. Gotta run." She smiled at me and hugged before she went off to check on her son.

During the next two weeks, I worked and stayed with Susan and Dale. After work Steven and I went out to eat a light meal before he brought me home. During the day before we went to work, we would drive around and look at apartments and house that were for rent.

Our days were filled with plans of our future, and our evenings were spent holding each other and talking about ourselves and our hopes for the future. From the very beginning Steven told he he wanted a family.

"Two children. One for each knee." He had said. I was more then willing to fulfill his wishes.

One the day that he closed the deal for the house we would move into, Steven and I had rented a motel room. After two weeks of not having any sex, my new found desire had made me edgy. I yearned for the feel of his cock inside of me. We rented the room just before going to work, we would return to it afterwards. Throughout the entire evening, I went through the motions of preparing and serving the evening meal to 60 hungry employees. When Steven came through the line, I gave him an extra large portion of food. As I handed him his plate of food, he reached out and touched my hand.

"I love you Arna." He said as he took the plate.

I blushed as the girl next to me looked at me strangely, but said nothing.

I finished my work by 11 P.M. and waited in the cafeteria for Steven to finish his shift. At a few minutes after twelve he gave into the dining area.

"Let's get out of here." He said softly as he touched my shoulder. I jumped. He had startled me. I was in my own dream world and hadn't heard him come in.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you." He said and he took my hand and helped me up.

"Steven... I can't wait to be alone with you tonight. I've been thinking about you all day. I'm glad that our shift is over and we can be alone." I said softly to him. My words were for his ears only.

"Yes. I've been in a dream world all night. Thinking about you. Your body next to mine. Making love to you. Let's go." Steven said.

"Steven, we need to stop at a drugstore on the way back. I have to get some things." I said. He nodded and we headed out to the parking lot.

We hurried to the motel. Once inside I went into the bathroom to shower and prepare myself. I had bought some over the counter spermicide. I did not want Steven to use any condoms. I thoroughly enjoyed the feel of his hot sperm inside of me. I also bought some KY jelly. It was time for him to possess every part of my body. Tonight I would hold nothing back from him.

We had packed a night bag and I took out my shampoo and the black nightgown he had bought me on the night before my birthday.

After I had showered and dried myself off. I took out spermicide I had purchased earlier. Reading the directions and inserting the premeasured amount into my now soaking pussy, only made me hornier then I already was, as if that was really possible.

By the time I had finished, and grabbed the KY, Steven knocked on the bathroom door.

"I need to take a quick shower. I stink." He smirked as he stood there in his boxers.

"I'm done. God you are so handsome, Steven." I said as I kissed his chest.

As I exited the bathroom and dried my hair quickly, I decided to put the tube of KY under my pillow. I always slept to the left of Steven so I placed it under the left pillow.

Steven was true to his word. He had taken a very quick shower. By the time I had finished dry my hair and pulling back the blankets on the bed, he was already behind me. I felt his stiff cock poking between my legs as he hugged me from behind.

I turned to face him, but he gently lowered me to the bed, kissing my cheek and holding both of my breasts. His hands left my breasts only to hike up my nightgown. I lay face down one the bed, leaning on my forearms as he lay on top of me.

"Arna, I need to use some protection." He said, then added, "I'll be right back."

"Steven, no. The reason I had you stop at the drugstore was so I could buy some spermicide. I'm protected." I assured him.

"Thank you Arna. I wasn't looking foreword to putting one of those things on." He said.

"I like the sensation of you coming inside of me. I like to feel it draining out of me after we make love." I explained.

He covered me with his body and began kiss my shoulders. I reared up to him and reached between my legs to grasp his hard cock.

He moaned as I rubbed my thumb over the tip of it.

"I need to feel you inside of me, Steve." I pleaded.

He entered me quickly. I gasped at the suddeness of him filling me.

"Yes!" I gasped.

He grasped my hips and began to plunge in and out of me, I could feel the tip of his hard cock pushing against my clit as he withdrew and again as he began to thrust foreword.

"Ahh! Yes!" I moaned. One of his hands had found it's way to my breast and he squeezed and kneaded it. My loins were on fire. I knew that I would quickly climax.

Steven quicken his pace and soon he was driving into me as hard as he could. I closed my eyes, bit my lower lip and allowed the orgasm to consume me. Quietly it swept over me, driving me down hard into the bed. That was the first. The second left me screaming and reaching back for him.

"Hold me...god it's so good." I moaned as he continued his relentless hammer of my pussy.

"Arna! I'm...I'm comingggg! Shit!" He said through clenched teeth as he unleased a torrent of cum into my now quivering pussy. I leaned foreword, raising my butt to accept his hot, sticky offering and he collapsed on top of me. He was breathing hard in my ear. He kissed my cheek.

"You are fantastic, Arna. God you make me so hot!" He complimented.

I felt his cum leaking out of me and I reached down to gather some of it with my fingers. I wanted to taste the proof of our coupling. It was still just as delicious as I remembered it to be.

"Steven, I need to clean up a little and then I have a surprise for you." I said.

"Hmmm, like what?" he asked.

"You'll see after you let me up so I can clean myself. But if you want to question me, just remember that we are on your side of the bed and it will be you that has to sleep on the wet spot."

Steven moved aside and helped me up from the bed.

"I can't believe how much you come." I said as his juices were gushing out of me and down my legs onto the floor. I hurried into the bathroom so I could wipe off my legs and my pussy.

"Steven...I promised that my body was yours. That I would hold back no part of myself from you. Now I want you to claim the only part of me that you have never taken. Stevie my love I want you to make love to my...rear." I had returned from wiping away the massive amounts of Steven's come from my well fucked pussy. I was nervous as I made my request known to him. I knew nothing about anal sex, yet we had talked about it briefly before, but only in passing. It was not something he had ever asked me to do, yet he had peaked my curiosity.

"Arna...I am surprised at you. Not displeased, just amazed. But it could be painful for you if we are not careful. Let me think about it for awhile." He replied.

I lay down next to him and turned to face him.

"Steven, I understand your concern, but I did get something that might help, here." I said as I reached under my pillow to retreive the KY jelly.

I handed him the tube of lubricant.

"You really are amazing...alright then. But only if you are sure that this is what you really want." He reached across and pulled me to him. Then he gave me a deep kiss. "And you can tell me to stop at any time. It must be enjoyable for you too." He added.

"Don't worry. It will be. I can't imagine you ever hurting me Stevie. I know that you love and you also know that I love you. Please, I only want to please you, in every way." My words were soft, spoken only to him.

"All right my lovely little creature, turn over and get on your hands and knees. I need to make sure that this won't hurt." He said.

I leaned over and kissed then turned over and got on my hands and knees.

Steven got behind me. I heard him open the tube of lubricant and squeeze some of it out into his hand.

"I'm going to insert one of my fingers into you to work this stuff in. If this hurts tell me and I will stop." He said softly.

"Do it." I said anxious for him to begin.

Carefully he inserted one of his fingers into my anus.

"Arrgggh." I moaned.

He withdrew his finger sightly.

"Does it hurt?" He asked.

"No. It feels strangely good." I said.

reassured he continued. His finger went deeper into my anus. With his other hand he began to stroke my clitoris.

I moaned and licked my lips. My hips moved in time to his ministrations.

"Stevie, that feels soooo good. God my love, I'm ready. I want you inside of me...now!" I hissed.

His gentle manipulation of my clit as he worked my asshole had gotten me extremely hot. My breathing came in gasps as my body woke up to the new sensations coming to light as he worked both of my orifices.

Slowly he removed his finger from little brown hole. I felt him grasp his glorious cock and began to insert into my anus ever so slightly. Inch by inch I felt him be engulfed. Gently he filled me until I could feel his testicles against my sopping pussy.

"Are you doing all right, Arna?" He asked.

I had leaned foreword and raised my butt a little to give him better access.

"Yes! Yes! My god you fill all of me up." I cried. The sensations were overwhelming, my whole being was sexually charged as he slid his ample cock into me. If straight sex was a 10, then, I told myself, this was definately a 12.

As good as it felt, it was Steven's manipulation that finally put me over the top. I came so hard that I fell flat on the bed. I had no strength to hold myself up on all fours. He lowered his body on top of mine and continued to pump away.

After antother minute he tensed.

"Arna...I'm going to come now." He whispered.

I felt his seed flow into me. His cock moved smoother inside of me, then after a few moments, the warmth seeped in.

"Arna...thank you. I had never done that before. I'm glad that you and I could share this experience." He whispered into my ear and then covered the side of my face with kissses.

I lay there. Not wanting this moment to end. I was totally satiated.

Steven began to move off of me.

"No...please...lay still. I want to enjoy this feeling for awhile." I pleaded with him.

Instead of answering, he locked my arms in his and rolled me over so that I lay on top of him. He was still firmly planted in my backside. With one hand he rubbed my breasts while the other found my pussy. He inserted two fingers into it and played with my clit some more.

I was beginning to respond again to his playful teasing of my clit. My hips moved in time to his fingers. I could feel his cock beginning to grow again.

"Stevie...god don't stop. I'm going to come again." I whimpered.

With my feet I lifted myself so that I could ride his cock. He remained still under me. I moved as fast as I could up and down on his stiff member until another orgasm began to build inside of me.

"Stevie..oh...ohhh!" I cried out as another massive climax shook my body. I fell back limp and drained against him and his arms wrapped around my waist to steady my body over his. He was still hard and deeply impaled inside of my anus.

After about ten minutes of cuddling and kissing, Steven led me into the shower. Under a warm stream of water we washed each other. I took special care to clean his cock and balls, while he made sure that ever inch of my body was clean and inspected by him personally.

After we had washed away the soap from our bodies, he moved to turn off the water. I stoped him with my hand and grasped his cock.

"I still need to take care of this big fella." I said in my most seductive voice and knelt before him.

I took the throbbing cock that had caused me so much pleasure into my mouth and with my tongue licked the slit at the end. Steven's hands went to the top of my head as I began to work my magic.

As I have said before, I had never been with a man until Steven and I met. I had never done any heavy petting, though of course I ad received a few obscene offers in the past. I had never done any of these things until I met Steven. Yet, instinctively I knew what would please him and I was more then willing to do anything to please him. He had transformed my life and most of all he truly loved me, Arna Sorensen, the girl who had never known love. All I had ever known was a contemptious acknowledgement by my parents, and snickers by my classmates who thought laughed at my clothes, and my lack of self esteem.

Now, as I tenderly brought my handsome lover to climax, I knew that that former life was forever gone. I would love Steven for as love as he would love me. I would accel at anything because I was truly loved and accepted for who I was and not where I came from.

As Steven shot another load of sperm, I hungarily sucked it down and swallowed every drop. It was not a lot, he had come three times already, after all, but it was still enough to make me gag a little as he drove his cock hard against me and into the back of my throat as he came.

We dried off each other, and now very tired and satisfied, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next day Steven drove by the house that he was planning to buy.

"Arna, it everything goes well, we should be moving in next week. You won't have to stay with Dale and Susan any longer and I can have you all to myself." He explained.

We had woken up later then usual and our shifts began in another thirty minutes, so we headed straight to the plant.

During the next week I received my final grades, I had done very well, a 3.86 GPA for my final year. I was pleased and now I could begin my quest to get into the University of Washington. I knew that the price of tuition would be very costly, but Steven told me not to worry. If I was accepted, he would help me with tuition.

"Arna, I have a stake in your future. Besides, after you get your degree, maybe I'll let you support me." He had teased at the time.

When we finally did get the house, we were both so thrilled. As he showed me each and every room, we discussed how each of these rooms would be decorated.

Finally, he showed me upstairs. It was a two story house, with two bedrooms upstairs and a bedroom/office on the main floor.

"This is where our babies will spend their first few years." He said as he showed me the smaller room.

12