My Father-in-Law's Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rack it up loser."

It felt so good and I could see it excited Ron by the growing bulge in his shorts.

"Last game, winner take all." He said walking to the table to break. As we passed each other we both grinned, knowing that neither of us were interested in this next game, but we both were interested in each other.

We were flirting like high school kids. About mid game Ron pointed and told me I had chalk on my ass.

"Were I can't see it."

"It's right there."

"I still can't see it. Could you wipe it off for me?"

Without hesitation, he brushed my ass off, lightly slapping it two or three times.

We made eyed contact and just smiled at each other waiting for someone to make the next move.

"From the looks of that smile, you enjoyed that Ron."

"Your smile tells me you did to." He replied walking to the bar.

Ron did end up winning the final game. My mind was only on one thing, fucking Ron tomorrow night.

"That was another good game, Kim."

"What no ass slap?"I asked with a pouty frown and slightly bending over.

"Oh I almost forgot."

He slapped my ass, hitting it a bit harder and letting his hand linger a bit longer than the last time he won. I wanted more.

We set our sticks on the table and walked to the bar."

"Well I need to call it a night. Tomorrow's going to be a late night, and I'm going to need a good nights rest in order to keep up with you at the club."

"Ron I can't wait, I'm so excited."

We grabbed our drinks and I led the way up the stairs. Ron followed close behind me, and with every step I hoped he would grab my ass one more time.

"I'm going to take a quick shower." Ron said as he walked toward the hall. Before going into the bathroom he asked while laughing, "Kim, could you change my pillow case again?"

I laughed and yelled, "You wish!" as the bathroom door closed.

I walked to my room and slid off my shorts and set them on my dresser, they were soaking wet with the clear film that leaked out of my cunt all night long. I sat on my bed thinking about whether or not Ron would cum in my panties again and if seeing my dildo would remind him of the video I sent him earlier today.

After a few minutes, I heard the bathroom door open. I stood up, with only my tank top on. I pulled the bottom of it down as far as I could, only partially covering my pussy and ass as I walk toward my dresser.

Ron paused at my doorway, he was warning a pair of light blue boxers that covered his semi hard cock. I could see his eyes drop to my exposed pussy, then quickly back to my eyes with a slight grim said, "Kim, thanks for everything tonight. We're going to have a great night tomorrow, I just hope you dance better than you play pool." He said laughing.

Without completely comprehending what I grabbed, I picked up my gray wet yoga shorts off the dresser, and threw them at him.

He caught them and said, "Oh, is this my trophy? Thanks." He said with a huge smile realizing what he was holding in his hand.

I stood there with my mouth open, "I...I.." Before I could finish my thought, he to my surprise turned around walked into his room with them.

"Good night Ron, sweet dreams."

"Good night Kim."

I stood there in shock for a second, as I heard Ron pull the covers off his bed.

I walked to the bathroom, closed the door and opened the hamper. I pulled out Ron's wet towel, and found my yellow panties, just as I found my blue one's last night, covered in fresh warm cum. Tonight they had even more of my father in law's sperm on them. I grab my eight inch friend and carefully put one foot on the edge of the tub. I rub the dildo in the cum and slide it in my awaiting pussy, repeating that a few times. I took the gusset of my panties and held it to my lips and licked Ron's warm cum off, while pumping the dildo in and out of my excited cunt.

I felt my orgasm approach quickly, it hit me like a wave. Tipsy from the gin, I struggled to maintain my balance. After I climaxed, I pulled out my toy and licked it clean like I did last night, imagining it was Ron's cock. I rubbed what sperm I didn't lick off the panties into my pussy. I I couldn't believe that this was the second straight night of having Ron's cum in my cunt and mouth. I placed the panties back in Ron's towel and threw it in the hamper.

I opened the door, walked to my room and set my dildo on the nightstand next to my bed, I wanted Ron to see it in the morning. I took off my shirt, slipped into bed sexually exhausted, and drifted to sleep.

When I woke back up, it was seven forty five. "Damn it, I must have slept through my alarm!" I thought to myself as I realized Ron must have left for work. My covers were laying on the floor so I knew Ron seen me sleeping nude again. Yesterday morning I got so turned on knowing that my father in law was enjoying my fully exposed body, while he thought I was asleep. I wanted to enjoy that feeling again, but I missed it.

I laid in bed disappointed while trying to put the pieces of last night together, it was all a blur. I crawled out of bed still feeling the gin and started to walk toward the hall. I peaked my head in Ron's room, and wondered how he even got up for work with as much as we drank last night.

I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. After drying my face I threw the hand towel in the hamper. I caught a glimpse of my gray spandex shorts tucked in next to the towel Ron used last night. I somewhat remember throwing them at Ron, or did I dream that. I pulled the shorts out and immediately felt the warmness of another load my father in law pumped out. I could see that he may have came in them on than once, by the amount that was on them. I wondered if he watched me sleep naked as he stroked his cock, creaming my shorts.

I picked up the cum soaked shorts and walked back to my bedroom, grabbed the dildo off the nightstand and sat on the floor. I put my legs on the bed and laid back.

I placed the gray yoga shorts between my legs and spread my pussy lips. I wiped the cum covered crotch of the shorts on my pussy, sliding all the warm sperm off the shorts, to the opening of my vaginal canal. I could feel my father in law's warm cum pool deep inside me.

My dildo easily slid inside me, I vigorously pounded my dildo deep inside me. I wanted Ron's sperm to penetrate the opening of my fertile cervix, wanted his sperm to impregnate me. I moaned and called out Ron's name as orgasm after intense orgasm tore through my body.

I slowly pulled my toy out and set it next to me on the floor. My heart was racing, my freshly fucked cunt was pulsating uncontrollably, and my legs were shaking. I laid there and just enjoyed the moment. When I caught my breath and regained control of my legs , I stood up. I couldn't wait for the excitement this night would bring.

I finished the usual daily chores well before ten. I had an extra pep in my step today. I had my morning phone call with Mike, he sensed my excitement as well. He was glad that his dad and I were enjoying our time together, not knowing completely what was going on behind the scenes. Like the fact that his dad enjoys cumming on my panties and shorts, and that I've had that thick cum in my fertile pussy three days in a row now.

While I was out and about I thought I'd spoil myself a bit by going and getting a manicure. I also stopped and picked up a pack of razors so I could make my pussy as smooth as possible, no stubble on this girl tonight.

Ron sent me a text at three thirty and told me he arranged to have his Wednesday meeting tonight, that way he wouldn't have to go in at all tomorrow, which was great news. However that meant he wouldn't be home until six tonight.

He also told me he made reservations at Moe's Steak House for seven thirty, which I'm not sure how he managed to do, seeing as there's usually at least a two week waiting list. He definitely planned on wining and dining this girl tonight.

Depending on Ron's outfit, I had a few dresses picked out for tonight. All of the dresses were classy, sexy, and exsentuated my curves nicely.

I took a shower and did my hair and makeup. Other than my dress and Ron I was ready to go. I put on a pair of black yoga shorts, and a black tank top while I waited for Ron to get home. I turned on some music and mixed a vodka and cranberry, and relaxed on the couch.

Ron sent me a text, "Please have a double gin and tonic ready, crazy day. Five minutes away, C U soon!"

I went to the kitchen and mixed up Ron's drink. Ron walked in the door and said, "Sorry to keep you waiting, I promise I'll make it up to you tonight."

"Ron, you have to be kidding me right? I'd wait all night for dinner at Moe's and a night at Vibe with you! By the way, how the hell did you get us into Moe's tonight?

"It just worked out." He said with a grin.

"Just worked out my ass. That's so awesome you don't have to go in tomorrow, we'll really be able to party it up tonight. Speaking of which, I already got one drink down so you need the catch up!"

"Kim, that's what I plan on doing!" He replied as he held up his cup. "To a good night."

We clanked glasses, and took a drink.

Ron wasn't kidding about catching up, he'd drank nearly half of the double gin and tonic I made him. Putting the glass on the table he said, "I'm going to take a shower before we head out."

"Is that what you plan on wearing Kim?" He added as he headed toward the hallway.

"Yeah smart ass, this is it." As I spun around. "I was waiting to see what you planned on wearing, so we'd match, you know like a couple."

"Sweetie," he chuckled, "there's not a chance that anyone is going to believe you're my date."

"Only if we don't match. So what color shirt are you going to wear?"

"Either a light blue or a black shirt, which would you prefer?"

"I don't know, would you mind trying them on for me?"

" I could do that, give me a minute and I'll model them for you."

"I'll just go in with you." I said, not leaving any room for negotiation.

We took our drinks and made our way to Ron's room. He slid the closet door open and he pulled out the two shirts he had in mind. Holding them both up, he asked "Which would you prefer?"

"I like the light blue one, but I'm going to need you to try it on." I said smiling.

"If you insist."

He undid his tie and unbuttoned his white, long sleeve collard work shirt and threw it on his bed. Then he pulled his tank top over his head. I couldn't help but admire his chiseled chest and abs. I could feel my pussy starting to get wet.

"Ron are you sure you want to go to the club with me? With a body like that you could do better."

Sliding his left arm through his sleeve he replied, "Well Kim, since we're complimenting each others bodies, don't forget I've seen your's, and it can't get any better than that."

I could feel the flood gates open between my legs. I stood there blushing and starring into his blue eyes at a complete loss for words.

To break the silence I laughed, "Oh stop it now, must be the gin talking."

As we stood smiling at each other.

He finished buttoning his shirt leaving the top two buttons fashionably undone. He held out his arms and asked, "Well how does it look?"

"I'm going to need to see the pants to."

Grinning even more he went to the closet and pulled out a nice par of navy blue pants. He unbuttoned his work slacks and slid them off, tossing them on the bed as well.

My eyes were fixed on the bulge in his boxers, he knew he had me interested. His slid his pants on, tucked in his shirt, and asked,"Ok, so now what do you think?"

"It looks good, let me get my dress."

I walk to my room where I had the three dresses I picked out laying on the bed.

"Did you find it?"

I hear Ron ask as he peeked his head in the doorway. I hold up the strapless royal blue dress,"Yep." I say as I look at him, then back at the dress. "What do you think?"

Ron leans against the door jam and mocking me says, "Looks nice, but I'm going to need you to try it on."

Mocking him in return I say, "If you insist."

I step towards him smiling, "Can you hold this for me?" I say as I hand him my dress.

I turn so my back is facing him.

"You don't have..." Ron starts as I slowly take off my tank top and throw it on the bed. Next I slide my yoga shorts off, bending over ever so slowly as I slide them off my feet, giving Ron an extreme close up of my tight little ass hole and aroused, smooth pussy. I turn around and hold my hand out.

Ron stood there in complete shock with his jaw practically on the ground and his eyes locked on my tits.

"Here you go." He says quietly as he handed me the dress.

"Come on Ron, it's nothing you haven't seen before." I said winking at him.

I turn back around a slowly bend over as I step in my dress. I pull it up and over my tits. I turn my head and look back at Ron.

"Could you zip me up?"

He takes a step forward. I feel him clumsily grab the zipper and gently zip it up.

"How's that?" He asks, seemingly still in shock from having his daughter in law strip completely nude right in front of him.

"Perfect! No bra needed with this dress." I say as I adjust my tits. I take a few steps toward the mirror and turn towards Ron, "Well are you going to stand next to me so we can see how we look as a couple?"

Ron walks over with a grin that he can't contain.

"Ron, I'd say we make a great couple for the night."

"You look amazing Kim, that dress is..."

I interrupt him, "Ron you know it's not the dress, it's what's inside you like." Smiling I say, "So are you going to take that shower so we can get going or what?"

As Ron showered I made the final touches to my makeup and hair. I never ended up putting on a pair of panties, I wanted to show Ron my smooth pussy every chance I could. I also wanted to see how far I could take this teasing turned lust with my father in law.

After Ron's shower he got dressed and walked into the kitchen where I was sitting at the table working on my second drink.

"Well don't you look handsome. I fixed you another drink. Should I call the cab?"

"Thank you." He replied taking the drink off the table. "No, I was able to arranged for a company car to pick us up and chauffeur us around town this evening. It should be here around seven."

"Really? Get out of here..."

"I'm serious."

"That's fucking awesome Ron, I could get used to being pampered like this."

We sat in the living room listening to the radio, and drinking our cocktail as we waited for our ride to arrive.

We heard a horn beep, looking at each other we grinned. We finished what was left of our drinks and headed out the door.

Waiting for us was a shiny, beautiful black town car with window tint that was as dark as the car. The driver was standing with the rear passenger side door open.

"Good evening." Frank, how are you doing?"

"Very well sir."

I sat down on the leather seat, giving Frank a brief flash if my panty less pussy before he closed the door. Ron walked around, Frank opened his door and Ron hopped in.

"Moe's Steakhouse."

Ron said as he rolled up the partition.

"This is amazing Ron," I said as I scooted closer him. "Thank you so much!" I leaned in and gave him kiss on the cheek.

Ron's hand ended up on my thigh just above my knee. As he was about to pull it away I grabbed it and moved it up a little higher on my thigh. His hand was resting at the hem of my dress. He was gently rubbing me with the tips of his fingers, it was making me wet, I wanted him to slide his finger under my dress. He just continued to gently rub my thigh as we were driven to dinner.

When we arrived at Moe's the chauffeur opened Ron's door, he stepped out, grabbed my hand and helped me out of the car. We walked in hand in hand, "Reservation for Blaze."

"Right this way Mr. Blaze."

The host led us to a table right across from piano. Ron pulled my chair out, I sat down. All the eyes in the restaurant seemed to be on the two of us. Ron ordered us a bottle of champagne, while we looked over the menu.

"Ron, this has to be the best table in the restaurant, you have to tell me how you managed this on one days notice?"

Ron smiled and said, "I know someone who owed me a favor, lets leave it at that."

We placed our order and enjoyed a bottle of the best champagne I've ever had. Our conversation just seemed to flow, we were enjoying each others company.

Our meals arrived. Ron ordered a porterhouse steak and I ordered a salmon fillet.

"Is there anything else I can get you?" The waiter asked.

"Two gin and tonics please." Ron replied, grinning at me.

With the piano music in the background, we ate one of the best meals of my life. I could see the trend, a lot of best of's, champagne, salmon, and hopefully the best sex of my life later this evening.

As we finished up our drinks, the waiter dropped off the bill. Ron wouldn't let me see it, but with a one hundred dollar tip, I knew the evening we had here was pretty pricey.

"Ron, that was the best meal I've ever had in my life. I see what the hype about this place is all about. Thank you so much."

"Your welcome. You have to go to these restaurants once and awhile to see how the other half lives. Are you ready to get the night started Kim?"

"I sure am, but first I have to freshen up."

As I made my way to the bathroom, I could feel all the men undressing me with their eyes as I walked by table after table. I must have been a burst of fresh air to them as they sat with their lifeless cookie cutter wives.

I will never be that boring wife.I thought to myself.

After refreshing my lipstick and making some final adjustments to my tits in the mirror I was ready to get my flirt and dance on with Ron.

He was waiting for me as I walked out of the restroom. He seemed to notice the adjustments I made, as his eyes wonder to my cleavage. I walked up to him, gave him a peck on the lips and said, "Let the fun begin."

He took my hand and we walked out the doors to our awaiting car. During the fifteen minute drive I sat in the middle of the back seat next to Ron. I was feeling good from the champagne and gin and wanted to clearly set the tone for the evening. I grabbed his hand and set it back on my thigh, this time a little higher and with my hand on top of his. I played with his large fingers as he timidly stroked my inner thigh.

We could see the lights from Vibe as we pulled off the freeway. Our car dropped us off at the door. Ron helped me out of the car and I made sure to repay him by widely and obviously spreading my legs as I stepped out.

We walked hand in hand past the bouncer, feeling the bass intensify as we got closer to the door. Ron paid and we walked in.

Ron led me to the bar where he ordered a bottle of champaign on ice. We walked to a table that was in a dimly lit corner of the club just off the dance floor. Our champagne arrived almost instantly. Ron filled our glasses and we raised them, "To a great night with the sexiest girl in here."

"Cheers!" I said grinning.

We clanked glasses, then Ron grabbed my hand a lead me on to the floor. We just started moving to the rhythm, no awkwardness, it was like we've been dancing together for years. Ron wasnt kidding about be able to hold his own on the floor. Their were other women who by the looks of their partners, would love to be in my shoes, but not tonight, tonight this stud was all mine.

As the tempo change Ron grabbed my waist and pulled me close. We stared into each others eyes as our bodies swayed side to side. I felt Ron move his hand lower until he was holding my ass pulling me closer. Our height difference gave Ron the perfect view of my cleavage, and he was enjoying it. I could feel Ron's hard dick brush against my stomach every now and then and it was making me so horny.