My Father Watches Porn?

Story Info
Surprise visit from daughter interrupts Dad's viewing.
5.1k words
4.38
163.7k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story of a newly divorced man on the eve of his 57th birthday...

***

"Damn!"

The tapping at the door could not have come at a worse time. I stopped the DVD and pulled the sock off of my cock, which had gone instantly limp from being startled by this very untimely interruption, pulled up my pajamas, and grabbed my robe to see who it was that stopped me from cumming.

I pressed my face to the door to look out the peephole, and wasn't sure what I would do if it was one of those women handing out religious tracts. Either ignore the knock, open the door and tell her off, or invite her in if she was half-way decent looking.

As it turned out, it was a welcome guest. My youngest child, daughter Lois, was smiling at me through the peephole, so I was happy to pop the door open for some company.

"Lois!"

"Happy birthday Daddy!" my baby girl declared, her voice loud as she informed everybody on the floor of my apartment complex of the event, even though she was off by a day.

"Come in," I said as I gave her a kiss and pulled her inside. "Thank you, even though it's tomorrow."

"I know, but I've got classes tomorrow plus I gotta go to work after that." Lois explained. "So I decided to surprise you and give you your first present."

"First and probably last," I mused as she handed me a bottle of wine. "I'm not going to ask how you bought this, since you're only 19."

"Don't ask, don't tell," Lois said as she shrugged off her jacket and made herself at home on the couch. "Don't I look 21?"

She could probably pass, and if she went to the liquor store wearing the top she had on now, a male cashier would have been too busy staring at her breasts which were well defined in the snug pink sleeveless blouse Lois was wearing.

"Guess I'll have to increase the child support so your mother can afford to buy you underwear," I said, shaking my head and showing my disapproval over her skimpy attire, attire which would have gotten a different reaction from me were it on someone else. "Care to help me drink my present?"

"I was kind of hoping you'd offer."

"Might as well corrupt you all the way," I said as I went to the kitchen to get a couple of glasses and a corkscrew.

"Too late," Lois cracked, and I shook my head.

Lois was the youngest of our three children, and in fact she had been a mistake of sorts, because we had planned on stopping with the two older boys, who were now married and happy, but we eased up a bit on the discipline end by Lois.

Maybe by then we were a tad weary of being the strict parents, or perhaps it was just a sign of a changing age, but Lois turned out to be a bit on the wild side. Not bad, mind you, but just a little edgy. Kind of like her mother was when she was her age.

After Lois graduated high school, we decided to end our marriage of 33 years. The decision process went like this. Mary said we were through and I moved out, and that is how I found myself in this cramped one bedroom apartment, playing with myself on the eve of birthday number 57.

I found the wine glasses okay, but the corkscrew was proving elusive. While I rummaged through the kitchen cabinets I heard Lois yell out from the living room to ask me if I was missing a sock.

I froze dead in my tracks. Not because of the sock, which was something I was going to use to put over my cock so when I shot my load there was no mess to clean up, because that was clean and easy to explain. It was the DVD. The frigging case was probably sitting on the coffee table.

Mercifully, I found the corkscrew and spun around the corner into the living room to make sure Lois didn't see the incriminating evidence. Too late.

"OMIGOD!" Lois squealed when I appeared, and she was holding the DVD case and laughing like a loon. "My Dad's watching porn!"

"Okay, very funny," I said as I came toward her and tried to take the case from her while my face turned red. "Hand it over."

"Wait. Let me see this first," Lois cackled and danced around the coffee table to avoid me. "Ooh kinky."

"Great," I muttered, realizing that this was going to be the worst in a downward spiral of shitty birthdays.

"Seattle Hairy Girls Volume 5 and 6," Lois announced as she read the box aloud. "Two hairy movies on one DVD. You were always one to be on the lookout for a good deal, Dad."

I would have jumped out the window and ended it all, but since I'm on the second floor I would have probably only injured myself, so I stood and waited for my daughter to finish having her fun while trying to explain.

"Hey Daddy, I'm only kidding around with you," she said. "Where's your sense of humor?"

"I think your mother ended up with that too," I lamented.

"Cut the poop, Pop! It's no big deal. Everybody looks at porn," Lois cackled playfully, offering me back the DVD case, but it didn't matter now so I tried to open the wine and make the best of it. "You ever see the one, "My Daughter's Fucking Blackzilla?"

"No, I think I missed that" I said, and the realization that my daughter watched this stuff was a bit disconcerting.

"So I guess I interrupted something," Lois said softly. "Sorry. I should have called first."

"Don't be silly," I said. "Wasn't much of a party I was having."

"You should get out there and hit the bars," Lois suggested as we sat down on the sofa and clinked our glasses together. "Pick up a babe or two."

"57 year old men do not pick up babes."

"They try though, believe me."

"You mean old guys try to date you?" I asked my daughter.

"Oh, a lot of them make a run at me," Lois replied.

"What do you think of that?"

"Sokay by me," Lois explained as she used that odd word she must have invented, which was a combination of its and okay. "If I like them I don't care how old they are."

"Plus, you're still a good looking dude," Lois told me as she tipped her glass and picked up the DVD case again.

"Boy, this chick sure is hairy," Lois said of the girl on the cover, an East Indian girl called Oasis. "And I thought that I was bad!"

I squirmed while watching Lois look at the pictures on the case, and not only because of what she was looking at, but for her dropping little intimate details about herself. Lois always specialized in making us as parents squirm, but this was a little bit much.

"Maybe I should try out for one of these movies," Lois suggested. "The way my pit hair grows so fast, it wouldn't take long for me to look like this girl. What do you think, Dad?"

"I think that you getting involved in that industry would be a waste of the college education I'm paying for," I said while trying not to look at my daughter, who was posing like the girl on the cover, with her arms raised over her head, but I found myself looking at the faint 5 o'clock shadow that filled the gentle hollows of her underarms before staring at the wine in my glass again.

"These kind of women turn you on, don't they Dad?" Lois asked.

"Is this the kind of conversation a father and daughter should be having?" I asked while continuing to try and not look at my daughter who was still posing with her arms raised, the effort making her nipples even more obvious through the fabric of her blouse.

"Why not? You want to know stuff that turns me on?" Lois offered while reveling in my obvious discomfort, but I declined her offer of baring more of herself.

"Hey, you know me," Lois said. "I'm not shy, and this thing is no big deal. At least this isn't a snuff film, or girls doing horses or something. This looks pretty tame."

"It is, I guess, and I do enjoy that kind of women usually," I admitted. "I'm a child of the 60's, after all."

"That's probably how you got hooked up with Mom," Lois said. "She's got a jungle between her legs."

"She credited that to her Italian parents," I explained.

"I guess that's where I got mine from too," Lois said, giving me more information than I needed. "Brian and Todd got your fair complexion, and I got the Mediterranean parts of Mom, like the skin the nose and the hair."

"Oh, and by the way, Mom got a Brazilian last week," Lois added.

"Probably for the new guy," I mumbled, figuring that when Mary's new boyfriend visited and fucked her in the bed I was still paying for, he wasn't an aficionado of women in their natural state.

"So why don't we watch some of this?" Lois suggested, and I started to tell her that was no way that was going to happen, but she already had the remote in hand and was pressing play.

There, as big as life in the 46" screen, the girl on the cover appeared on the screen and I started drinking more rapidly because there I was watching a porn DVD with my daughter, and she was providing commentary like this was Mystery Science Theatre 3000 or something.

"She's even got hairy legs," Lois noted. "Do you like that Dad?"

"Uh - not especially."

"Didn't think so, because I don't remember Mom with hairy legs," Lois recalled. "I do remember when I was young she used to have hairy armpits sometimes. She do that for you?"

"Yeah. Believe it or not, there was a time when we were in love and did things for each other, instead of to each other."

"Better to have loved and lost, yada yada yada," Lois quipped before looking back at the TV. "Hey, that guy's dick is small. Didn't think that was allowed in porn."

Some guy had started playing around with Oasis, and he did have a rather ordinary unit on him, but I assured Lois that there would be a guy in another scene with a bigger one, and then Lois decided to find that other scene after the guy came right after putting it in the hirsute Oasis.

"Cool," Lois said when Rodney Moore appeared and started getting his cock sucked by another hirsute woman. "Now this guy is better. He's got a face like a horse but his cock looks like yours, Dad."

"What?" I said. "How..."

"Peeked through the keyhole when you were getting dressed one time," Lois confessed. "That's how I knew you weren't circumcised and pretty big."

"Good grief."

"Come on Dad," Lois snapped. "Don't tell me you never snuck a peek at me."

"I did not."

"Never?" Lois teased. "Never looked down my blouse or anything like that."

"I - I sure as hell didn't look through any keyholes at you!" I sputtered.

"I don't know whether I'm insulted or proud of you," Lois said. "Never curious or anything? I wouldn't be mad if you did. Girls like it when their daddies think they're cute."

"I knew you were attractive without having to... never mind," I said, getting up and nearly losing my balance as I rose. "Let's talk about something else when I get back."

Safely in the bathroom, I popped open my pajama bottoms and watched my cock spring up in front of me, and I had to wait until it went down before I could pee.

"Fantastic," I muttered to no one as I blasted a stream into the bowl. Watching a porn movie with my daughter and getting an erection from the experience was a new low for me.

After I rinsed my hands off and got myself together I went back out to the living room, ready to change the conversation and kill the TV, but it was already off when I got out there and Lois was gone.

"Great," I muttered as I realized that I had probably pissed off just about the only friend I had left, but then I saw Lois had left her jacket.

"Daddy," came the voice from the bedroom. "I want to show you something."

***

I didn't know what Lois wanted to show me, although I had a feeling of dread as I walked across the living room, and when I got to the doorway I froze.

"Lois," I whined as I stopped and looked toward the ceiling when I saw her standing by the bed, as naked as the day she was born.

"Don't do it Daddy, please. Don't walk away from me again."

"I never walked away from you," I reminded my daughter. "If you recall I was thrown out the door."

"Sorry." Lois said apologetically. "But please, look at me. If you don't look I'm going to die."

"You're very pretty," I said after taking a quick glance and then looking back up at the ceiling.

"Dad?" Lois whined. "Look. Really look. I'm not ashamed of myself."

I looked, and she clearly had no reason to be ashamed. Lois was running her hand through her pubic hair, and I shuddered when I watched her fingers raking through the thick bush that surrounded her sex.

"My pussy is a lot like that one girl in your movie," Lois was saying. "I think I'm even hairier than Mom was down there, aren't I."

I swallowed and nodded a little, bristling at my daughter's language but now unable to turn away.

"I shave around here," Lois was saying as she ran her hand around the inside of her thighs before grabbing her bush in her closed fist. "But I leave this alone. I think it's sexy Dad. What do you think?"

Lois was now running her finger down from her pert belly button to the timberline of her bush, where a faint treasure trail grew unshorn, and I was nodding like an idiot again to show my approval.

My eyes strayed to her breasts, and while I had seen them jiggling around unsupported under blouses all along, seeing them like this was even more impressive. For a slender girl Lois was rather busty, and when she saw where I was looking she brought her hands up and held the full globes.

They had a little bit of sag to them, but given their size that slight droop may have not just be due to her not wearing bras that much. Her nipples were large and dark, dusky reddish-brown pegs on puffy aureoles and seemed to be blooming even larger as I watched.

"Maybe you didn't look through the keyhole at me," Lois was saying. "But I know you've looked at me a lot. I've caught you. It's okay Dad. Why wouldn't you? I'm a woman now, and you're a man."

I sort of shrugged my shoulders and mouthed a protest, but it wasn't worth it, and we both knew it.

"Bet you even know what size bra I wear," Lois said with a little smile, and when I didn't answer she added, "Don't you Dad? Even though I don't wear them that much."

"36... C," I croaked, and I was going to tell her that I wasn't snooping, the thing was just in the hamper on top one day, and I peeked because it didn't look like one of Mary's because the cups were too big, but what would the point be?

"I look a little like Mom did when she was 19, don't I?" but Lois was wrong there, because Lois was more shapely and more erotic looking than Mary had even been.

"And you think I look hot too," Lois added before I could answer. "You don't have to say it Dad. I can tell."

The evidence was there. My erection was making a tent of my pajamas, and was peeking out through the fold of my robe, with a large wet spot on the brown pajama bottoms making the sight even more obscene.

"Sorry," I mumbled, knowing that just about everything that was happening was wrong.

"Don't be Daddy," Lois was saying as she lowered her hand down to her sex and then raised her hand up. "I"m so wet I'm dripping. Come see."

"We can't," I said, almost crying.

"One night Daddy," Lois said, and although my feet were glued to the floor, hers weren't, and as she came toward me she whispered. "One night, and never again. You deserve it, and I want it."

Then Lois was in front of me, pulling the robe off of my shoulders and unbuttoning the buttons of my pajamas, and when she fumbled with the second one she simply ripped the thing open, sending buttons bouncing all over the room.

"Wait," I think I whimpered, but my daughter was already dropping to her knees and yanking my pajama bottoms down savagely, which caused my erection to spring around wildly after being exposed.

"Omigod Dad!" Lois groaned as my cock nearly smacked her under the chin as it sprang up while her face was lurching forward, and then her hand was reaching over to seize my throbbing erection by the shaft.

I fell against the side of the doorway, as much from shock at what was happening as from the force Lois used in grabbing me, and as my knees buckled I looked down and saw my daughter's lips sliding down my cock with a wild look in her eyes.

Nothing about this was sweet and tender, and it was as if things were the opposite of the way they should be. I wasn't the aggressor, Lois was filling that role while I played the role of the shy submissive being first seduced and then overpowered.

I could have stopped her, no matter how much I've tried to rewrite history in my mind. And I wasn't offended or repulsed either, because my cock hadn't been as hard at is was since I was my daughter's age.

So I looked down at Lois, and thankfully she didn't look up because I don't know how I would have reacted to that, and what I saw was a girl who seemed possessed by what she was doing and by my cock.

She was devouring it, sucking hard and fast while her hands were everywhere; on the shaft of my cock jerking what her mouth could not reach, clawing at my ass and squeezing my balls, and then the end was coming and I could not control it or even warn her, outside of a pitiful, "Babe...".

Maybe it was because it had been a couple of years since I had experience an orgasm induced my anything besides my hands, but when I came I came hard, and Lois didn't flinch or miss a beat, instead swallowing my cum as fast as I gave it to her, and she didn't slow down her efforts until I had begun to go limp in her mouth.

Only then did she look up at me with those doe-like eyes, conflicting drastically with the semen drooling out of the corners of her mouth and down her chin, and then she was getting to her feet with the help of my hands under her arms.

We hugged there in the doorway, with Lois burying her head in my neck, and then she was whispering in my ear the words I never thought I would ever hear.

"Take me to bed Daddy." Lois was saying, slowly begging to back up into the room, with me following with my pajamas around my ankles. "Take me. I want you so bad."

***

Something like this should be done in the dark, I remember thinking as I nearly fell on my face while Lois led me to my bed, and after I kicked the pajamas off my feet my daughter fell onto her back and spread her legs.

This should be done in the dark, or in a back alley somewhere. A father shouldn't be staring between his daughter's legs and shivering as he practically drooled over the thick triangle of dark brown hair that covered the delta.

The smell hit me before my face was buffeted my her lush pubic forest, and the tart aroma was not unlike the one that I had savored for most of my adult life. The taste was much sharper, in a pleasant way, and the labia my tongue slide between were considerably smaller than Mary's plump flaps.

Is this me lifting my daughter's firm butt cheeks so my tongue could take a tour lower? It was, and as I licked downward along her perineum I noticed that unlike her Mom, Lois was hairless along the ridge, and area around her pink puckered ring was smooth as well.

Lois squirmed as my tongue licked her perineum, and when my tongue dabbed her anus before heading back to her pussy she squealed and arched her backside off the bed. Had anyone done that to her before? Had Lois had a cock inside of that innocent looking orifice yet? It looked so virginal, yet so did her sex, and that I knew was not untouched.

At that point, I knew that all I was going to do was go down on her. Just bring her to orgasm, if I could, and then we would both be satisfied. Whatever madness had taken over our senses - maybe it was the wine - would have passed. Who knows, maybe someday we would be able to laugh about this or pretend it never happened.

We were heading toward the headboard as I buried my face in the soft furry pillow, lapping at Lois like an animal, and she was responding in kind, writhing and moaning until she squeezed my skull between her thighs and practically lifted us both off the sheets as she came.

Looking up through her bush, I saw her chest heaving as she fought to catch her breath, and as I struggled to get up on my knees I saw Lois looking at me much like she had looked many years ago when we were at the carnival and had just gotten off The Scrambler.

12