My Father's Second Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margo simply tossed her head towards my dad's office, and starting walking again. Tina scurried to catch up with us. She seemed to be walking OK, which amazed me.

----------

When the three of us filed into my father's office, he was sitting in one of the big chairs in the conversation area, rather than at his desk. He was talking on his cellphone. Well, mostly he was listening, occasionally making a brief comment, but there was no way to tell what he was talking about, or to whom. He gestured for us to sit, but Margo remained standing, and we followed her lead. Naturally, Tina wouldn't want to sit down just now.

The phone call ended. Father looked first at me, and smiled. It was the same look he gave me after Sunday's dinner; a curious gaze, like he was seeing me for the first time. He continued to stare at me, for what seemed forever, but was probably only ten seconds.

"So, how does it feel to be the office hot-shot?" my dad said, with no trace of sarcasm. I didn't understand the comment, and my face must of betrayed that. Dad looked to Margo and said, "You didn't tell her?"

Margo shook her head.

My dad looked back and me and said, "You were right about the yield ratios, they were nonsense. The company was trying to inflate their success rate. Diane would have caught it, but you swooped in and spotted it immediately. Even Brian hadn't noticed the discrepancy. That's an impressive catch for your first day—or any day—and it puts us in a much stronger bargaining position."

I was blushing so hard, I was sure I had turned beet red, all while trying not to grin like an idiot. What my dad did next kind of shocked me. He got up, walked over to me, and shook my hand, saying, "Welcome Charlotte, you're going to make a valuable addition to our team."

I was still dumbfounded when my dad sat back down and addressed Margo, saying, "So what have we got this afternoon?"

Margo said, "There wasn't much we could schedule on short notice. So instead, we thought you'd like to get some exercise. We'd thought some physical activity, and maybe a brief rest, would make it easier to deal with 'The Russians' later." Margo's emphasis of "the Russians" put them in a sinister light.

My dad amiably agreed, "That's sounds like a great idea. I could use a short break from all of this. What have you cooked up?"

Margo began, "We tried to get ahold or your trainer, or arrange for a rock wall, but they were all engaged." While she was saying this, she took Tina by the shoulders and turned her around so she now had her back towards my dad.

Margo continued, "We were running out of ideas, when Tina here thoughtfully remembered another sport you enjoy," she said with a straight face. As she spoke, she lowered the zipper on the back of Tina's dress, and then nudged the dress off of her shoulders. Since a shift is essentially a loose cloth tube, and Tina is basically a broomstick, the dress dropped straight to the floor, pooling at her feet.

My dad was now looking at Tina's naked backside, the most prominent feature being the base of the anal plug, firmly ensconced between the cheeks of her tiny ass.

Margo turned Tina back around to face my father again. This was the first time I'd seen Tina's tits. They were little more than swells on her chest, capped by tiny, dark, conical, nipples. Everything south of her eyebrows was hairless. Except for the butt plug, she looked like one of those skinny plastic dolls mothers are always protesting for having unrealistic proportions.

My father obviously liked what he saw. He said, "Tina, I'm absolutely delighted with your idea, and I can't think of a better way to pass the afternoon." This made Tina very happy. She immediately smiled and she excitedly shook her fists in the air in silent "Yea!" gesture. It was such an innocent display of excitement, it was hard to rectify with the sex toy sticking out of her naked form.

"Would you mind if I have a taste?" my father asked.

Tina energetically shook her head "no," making it absolutely clear that my dad could taste whatever he wanted to.

My father rose off the couch and stood directly in front of Tina. He placed his hands—which looked huge on her body—on her waist and asked her, "Do you know how to do jumping jacks."

Tina nodded her head and said, hesitantly, "Yes," unsure of why he's ask such a simple question, or why he'd even ask.

My dad simply said, "Good. Let's do three. Ready? One!" and my dad lifted Tina into the air. Tina spread her legs and swung her arms above her head.

"Two!" my dad called out, as Tina did a second one, this time going a good foot higher than the last.

When my dad called out "Three!" he practically tossed Tina into air. She hung for second, like a cartoon character, in midair, spread eagle. Father took that moment to release her hips, shoot his arms between her legs, and catch her before she began to descend.

Tina cried out in surprise and instinctively grabbed the first thing she could reach, which was my father's head. He didn't seem to mind. In fact, I think he kind of expected it. Tina was now sitting on my dad's upper arms, his hands supporting her lower back, leaving her pussy a few inches from his face.

Father said, "Now this looks like a tasty treat." He then lifted Tina a few inches higher, tilting her towards he lips, as if she were a giant bowl, and clamped his mouth over her bare mound.

My father's chin was now bumping up against the base of the ass plug. Margo, who was now standing behind Tina, reached up and twisted the plug so the base was sideways, giving my father unencumbered access to her slit.

Margo motioned to me to follow her. I thought we were going to leave the room, but instead she walked to the nearest couch and sat down, inviting me to do the same by patting the cushion next to her.

"Shouldn't we leave them alone?" I asked softly, as I sat next to her.

"Oh no," she replied. "This is half the fun. Besides, Tina might need help." Margo had a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

Tina was squealing, laughing, and occasionally whooping, as dad devoured her pussy. He would take short breaks to plant big, smacking, kisses on her inner thighs and mound, before returning. Without the visual, you'd think Tina was being held down and mercilessly tickled with feathers.

It was almost comical watching Tina sway in the air, atop my father's face. One moment she was clutching my dad's head to keep from falling, and the next she was squirming to escape my father's clit attack. This would threaten to send her tumbling down, which would just cause her to grab my dad's head again. I couldn't see my dad's face, but I suspect he was enjoying torturing the girl immensely. From the vice-like grip he had on her hips, I'm sure she was in no danger of falling.

I watched Margo watching Tina. She was enjoying the show, the way my friends and I would watch a good movie. If she had pulled out a bowl of popcorn, I wouldn't have been the least surprised.

Tina's squeals and titters were beginning to get a little breathless, probably from her sexual excitement, but I also suspect she was just getting tired from laughing so hard. For his part, my dad was showed no signs of letting up. I couldn't tell if Tina had orgasmed already, but I think dad was fully prepared to take her there.

Tina, apparently, had other plans. I don't know if it was the height, the pussy torture, or she really wanted to get her lips around my dad's tool, but she started calling out, "Mr. Grant, Mr. Grant, can I suck on you now? I'd really like to suck your cock, if that's OK."

Father pulled his mouth off her pussy, much to the relief of her clit, looked up at her and said, "Why Tina, that's an excellent suggestion." Her then tossed her an inch or so higher into the air, just enough to throw his left arm around her lower back. Just as she started to fall, he caught her again, this time she was straddling his right arm, his hand cupping her ass, and held steady with his left.

My dad then lowered her to her feet, Tina pointing her toes to touch the floor as soon as she could. Her mouth was making an "O", her face a mixture of surprise and agitation. It occurred to me that dad's right arm must be shoving the butt plug about as far up Tina's ass as it was ever going to go.

Once on the ground again, Tina visibly relaxed. Dad extracted his arms, which was even more of a relief for Tina, and stood up. Tina immediately dropped to her knees and began unzipping my father's pants. If dad had planned on sitting, he abandoned the idea. Soon, Tina had a thin arm snaked through his fly, and was trying to extract his cock, still keeping up a steady monologue, "Oh, Mr. Grant, these pants are so nice. I just love to run my hands over them. Oh my God, you're already hard. Mr. Grant, I can't pull you cock out, it's just too big. And it's so hot, Mr. Grant!"

Father started to unbuckle his belt. It was obvious Tina wasn't going to get his cock out by herself. While she waited for assistance, Tina started to jack off my dad inside his pants. This simply slowed down father's progress.

When father finally unbuttoned his pants and lowered them slightly, Tina was able to liberate his cock and balls. She immediately fell on it with her mouth. This was the first time since they began that the room was relatively quiet. Tina's continuous stream of laughter, outbursts, and chatter was replaced by muffled humming and the sounds of slurping.

Tina was a timid cocksucker. She never got much more than the head in her mouth, before taking it out again and licking all around the shaft. If I didn't know better, it looked more like she was just trying to clean it, than get my dad off. Despite her lack of technique, it was having the right effect; dad's cock was getting nice and stiff.

Margo and I just sat and watched. Tina was cute as a button, kneeling on the floor in front of my dad, the base of the butt plug sticking proudly out of her bum. Every time she put his cock in her mouth, the butt plug would wiggle a little, as if it was getting excited too.

While Tina continued to lick, suck, nuzzle, and stroke dad's cock, he took off his jacket and tie. Once sufficiently stiff, he reached down, took Tina's arms, and pulled her off his member and to her feet. Tina couldn't take her eyes off my dad's cock, and was giddy with excitement, like a puppy, eyes glued to a tennis ball, waiting for her master to throw it.

"I like the way your cock tastes, Mr. Grant. It's so big in my mouth. Are you going to fuck me now, because if you want to fuck my pussy, it's really wet," Tina said, as she jammed two fingers between her legs, just to prove her point.

"I would very much like to fuck your pussy, Tina," my dad replied, cordially accepting the invitation.

Tina jumped up and down and clapped her hands, saying, "Oh goody, Mr. Grant. I've never fucked you with a butt plug in me before. Do you think it will be better than regular fucking?"

"Well, there's one way to find out," my father sagely replied, as he kicked off his shoes, socks, and pants. He went to the other couch and sat down, now wearing just his dress shirt, his cock sticking up towards the ceiling.

Tina didn't need to be told what to do. She scampered over and got onto the couch, straddling my dad's lap. She lifted up on her knees, grabbed my dad's cock, pointed it at her hole, and began to impale herself on it. This was not going to be an easy fit. The facts were simple: dad is big and Tina is small.

At first, dad's cock wasn't making any more progress than the butt plug in Tina's ass had; it was simply pressing on her pussy, searching for a way inside.

Tina kept driving her hips down, shifting this way and that, in a desperate search for just the right position and angle that would send my father's cock past her lips and into her belly. Father casually reached behind Tina and twisted the base of the butt plug so it wouldn't interfere.

"I can't get it in Mr. Grant," Tina apologized. "The tip is just so big. Oh, I felt that. I think it's going in now, Mr. Grant. I think it's going in."

Father's cock was definitely going in. But like the butt plug, it was going to take several goes before it would be all the way in. Tina started with almost infinitesimally small strokes, really just getting the massive head of my father's cock past her lips and into her hole. Slowly, her thrusts became a little longer, pushing the head further into her canal. After a dozen or so, she had about a third of his cock in her pussy.

"It's inside me now, Mr. Grant, I can feel it," Tina chatted away. "I can feel you bumping against the butt plug, Mr. Grant. It makes my butt feel so funny. Oh, Mr. Grant, oh, oh, oh!"

Tina continued raise and lower her hips, each time lowering herself a fraction of an inch more. Margo and I watched as more and more or my father's cock disappeared into her small body. Now she was getting low enough for her ass cheeks to touch his thighs. Another dozen strokes, and she was sitting in his lap each time, his cock disappearing completely.

When dad fucked me on the couch yesterday, he did all the work, which delighted me to no end. Not this time; dad relaxed on the couch while Tina did the fucking. If this was an imposition, Tina did not mind in the least.

Each time Tina plunged down, my father's cock would displace the butt plug in her ass. It would cause it to nod forward, as if acknowledging Margo and I, twisting slightly inside her. You could see Tina clenching her ass cheeks when this happened.

"Oh my God, Mr. Grant, I'm so full. You're fucking me, Mr. Grant. You're fucking me with your cock and my butt plug is fucking my ass. I'm getting fucked in both holes, Mr. Grant. I'm fucking, I'm fucking, I'mmmm fuuuuuuu," Tina trailed off into a squeal, which I interpreted to be an orgasm.

If the sensation was intense, it wasn't slowing Tina down. She turned her head to one side, tightly closed her eyes, stopped talking, and continued to bounce on my dad's prick. This went on for nearly a minute. Dad simply sat there and calmly watched it happen.

The phase passed and Tina started talking again. She sat a little more upright, and continued bouncing, saying, "That was great, Mr. Grant. I like fucking you a lot. Your cock feels really good inside my pussy. I'm going to fuck with a butt plug every day. Do you like fucking me with my ass plugged, Mr. Grant? I like it. I like it a lot."

Tina didn't seem concerned that none of her questions were being answered. This continued for some time. Neither Tina, nor my dad, showed any signs that they wanted to stop. In fact, I got the distinct impression that if nothing else happened, Tina would bang my dad's cock for hours.

Tina was still chugging away, when my dad finally interrupted her, saying, "Tina, would you like me to fuck your ass now?"

"Yes, Mr. Grant!" Tina exclaimed. "I would love your wonderful cock in my ass. Do you want me to bend over or lay down, Mr. Grant? How do you want to fuck my ass? You can fuck it anyway you want, Mr. Grant."

Upon hearing this exchange, Margo got up from the couch and walked over to my dad's desk, opened a drawer, and procured a tube of lubricant. She then walked over and stood directly behind Tina.

Meanwhile, my father placed his hand on Tina's lower back to stop her from bouncing. Tina now sat quietly, my father's cock fully inserted. Father reached around with his other hand, grabbed the base of the anal plug, and slowly started to pull it out. This caused Tina to stop talking again. Margo waited.

Tina's ass relinquished the butt plug reluctantly, but when it did, it popped free in a moment. Father handed the plug to Margo, who proceeded to lube it up and reinsert it into Tina. Tina stiffened, rising up a little on dad's cock, as Margo pushed the plug back into her rectum. Once it was inserted again, Margo repeated the process, pulling it out, lubing it up, and shoving back up her ass.

After plugging Tina a second time, Margo slowly removed it for the last time and set it on the table. She then took her middle finger and inserted that into Tina's asshole, probing her insides. Apparently satisfied, she extracted her digit and nodded her approval to my dad.

Father now spoke to Tina, saying, "Tina, I want you to get up and turn around. You can then sit on my cock."

Tina kissed my dad on his forehead, saying, "You are so thoughtful, Mr. Grant. Don't you worry, I'll make sure your cock gets all the way in. You'll be very pleased, Mr. Grant, just you wait."

Tina rose up and swung one leg off the couch, releasing my father's cock. She stood up, turned her back to my father, backed up a little, and started to squat over my dad's erect penis. Meanwhile, Margo had taken father's dick in her hand and liberally applied lube. As Tina approached, she held it, aiming it at Tina's back entrance.

Tina placed her hands on my father's knees and use them to brace herself as my his huge cock head began insinuating itself into her bowels. Margo placed her free hand on Tina's stomach, guiding her onto the spear pressing into her ass.

I watched Tina's face contort as my father's cock pushed its way inside. Despite the lube and her butt plug conditioning, Tina was finding that my father's member was larger than what she was made for. That didn't stop her; she was intent on making good on her promise to get his whole cock up her ass.

I couldn't see my dad's member, but I could gauge its progress on Tina's face. Her expression changed, her eyes widened, and her mouth made a big "O", as the head passed into her. She stopped and took a couple of shallow breaths, before pushing again, allowing another inch to enter.

Tina dropped her head forward, her hair obscuring her face, as she lifted up, and then let herself slide down, a little further this time.

She must be getting accustomed to my father's width, because she tentatively started talking again, saying, "Oh, you are really big, Mr. Grant. I wasn't sure you were going to fit inside me. My ass is so stretched out. Just give me a second, Mr. Grant. You are so hard. I feel like my ass is on fire!"

Gradually, her butt cheeks consumed his dick, just as she'd done with her pussy. With each stroke, she pushed further back into him, driving his cock deeper and deeper into her bony bum.

As the full length of my father's cock was disappearing into her, she began to chant, "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God," over and over. Margo took this opportunity to rejoin me on the couch, one hand glistening with lube.

The expression on Tina's face was a mixture of pain, excitement, determination, and apprehension. I turned to Margo and said, "Is she going to be OK?"

Margo smiled, twisted on the couch to face me, and leaned in to whisper, "Tina's going to be fine. The thing about Tina is that she's a perpetual ingénue, a doe-eyed teenager preserved in amber. Outside the office, she still wears clothes she got when she was sixteen. Give her any difficult task and her eyes get big, and she acts like this is the first time she's ever done anything like that. It seemed perfectly natural when she first started working here, but years later she still acts the same way. I humor her, shamelessly, reassuring her saying, 'she can do it' and 'everything will be fine.' She's a hard worker and enthusiastic, so it hardly matters. It's just her little quirk," she finished with a smile.

Margo leaned back to watch Tina pushing her ass onto my dad's stiff pole, with what had now become a steady rhythm. She turned back to me and remarked, "If you were one of those guys that got his jollies deflowering virgins, Tina would be your dream date. Every night, it would be like fucking her for the first time."

"Your cock feels so big in my ass," Tina said, starting up her banter again. "Do you like fucking my ass, Mr. Grant? Do you like the way it feels, going in and out?"