My Father's Second Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a day full of the unexpected, the girls then did a very unexpected thing. They both crawled into bed with me. They turned on their sides, facing me. Each placed an arm over me, their hands lightly touching my breasts. They pressed their hips into my hip. They swung their legs over to entwine them around mine. They were warm and soft. I drifted off to the sounds of their gentle breathing.

----------

The next thing I remember, it was morning. I sat up, the comforter falling away. The girls and candles were gone.

There was a white note card tented on my nightstand. I reached over and picked it up.

"Thank you for yesterday." it read.

"The board has approved your internship. You start Monday. Welcome aboard."

It was signed "D.G."

I laid back down, lightly holding the note between my fingers. It was then I noticed something written on the back.

"P.S. You remind me of your mother."