My Favorite

Story Info
A teacher is raped and learns to love it.
3.5k words
3.94
162.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Fall day, much like any other day in Colorado (except perhaps for winter, when there's a layer of snow everywhere). The part of the state I happened to be in was Colorado Springs or very near it. The sun was shining, the trees rustled slightly in the cool breeze (despite the altitude and lateness of year it was still quite temperate), just perfect for an afternoon walk. despite this, there weren't very many folks about, which struck me as odd, considering it was such a nice day.

I was sitting on a bench, ostensibly reading but in reality checking out the hot chicas that would happen by. And there were a lot of them, too. Most of them cute or exotic or gorgeous or whatever...and that's when she walked up. I practically gaped. She wasn't what you might call conventionally beautiful, but then I'm a sucker for the unconventional. Besides, most people would agree she's good-looking anyway. She had nice lips. And I don't mean just Sugar and Spice Nice, I mean I-want-to-see-them-wrapped-around-my-cock Nice. Yeah, that nice. Dark red lipstick too. She had nice green eyes (literally framed by an understated pair of glasses), and shoulder length (maybe a little longer) hair pulled back into a ponytail at the middle of the back of her head. The perfect position for a ponytail, I thought. Not too high so as to look 80s-ish or anything, but not so low as to look plain or frumpy. The hair was red, except it was a strange shade of red, almost deep pink, really. It was obviously dyed that artificial color. This was the only thing so far that set her apart, because she looked almost like a schoolteacher otherwise, in a dark blue sundress with tiny purple flowers on it. The skirt part of the dress was slightly shorter than knee-length and was flowing in the breeze, while the bodice was snug. Not skintight, but certainly tight enough to see the outline of her waist. And her breasts were nice, too. She was a petite girl, so her tits were small, but that's not exactly a problem with me...

It was several seconds before I realized she had walked up to me, instead of walking by. She had definitely noticed that I was staring, because she glanced down at the sidewalk with a shy smile and brushed some hair behind her ear. I noticed what nice ears she had, too. She was carrying some books and she had them up in front of her, covering her chest. I guess she must've drawn them up earlier when my gaze travelled up her body to arrive at her boobs. They seemed to be textbooks, so she was either a student or a teacher.

"Excuse me," she said, in a voice that was girly (making me wonder how young she was), but not high in an annoying way, "Do you know the time?"

"Oh...uh, sure," I stammered, momentarily forgetting which wrist I wore my watch on. "Um...3:30. Why?"

"Oh no, I'm late to pick up my daughter!"

She had a kid! School age, too. Good, then she's probably legal, I thought. I wondered if I could get her number.

"Oh, do yo have to go? I was wondering if...we could have coffee or something?"

"Oh. Well, any other time I might've said yes, but I really need to go. Besides, I don't drink coffee..."

"Well, how about a rain check on a drink, then? Or tea, soda, water...anything!"

She giggled at that. I smiled. I liked to make people laugh...especially pretty girls.

"I'm sorry! That's sweet, but I really do have to go pick up my daughter."

I wondered if she was just brushing me off. Although, as far as I knew, it was a half-hour after the local schools let out. So maybe there was some truth to her claim. I considered asking her to trade numbers, but she had already rejected me whether her story was true or not and I was tired of rejection.

There happened to be an alley next to the bench I had been sitting on (I was standing at this point). She yelped as I grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her into the shadowy alley. I pressed her up against the wall.

"OW, what are you doing?! STOP IT! Get away frommmph!" Her pleading was muffled by my mouth pressing up against hers and my tongue forcing its way in between her lips. My hands ran roughly over her body. I ran my hands up her legs, gradually raising the hemline of her skirt as I went until my hands reached her ass cheeks, when I realized...

"Why, you little, whore. You aren't wearing any panties!" Wow, she wasn't any ordinary schoolteacher. I was about to lift her skirt all the way up to her waist when I stopped. Did I really want to do this? Once I did, I wouldn't be able to go back. If I stopped now, it would just be Attempted Rape, or maybe she'd drop it altogether, out of gratefulness that I had not followed through. Unlikely, but possible. I removed my mouth from hers and looked into her frightened eyes. I was about to let go of her...

"HEEELP!" she screamed, "RAPE, RAAAPE!" I quickly clamped my hand over her mouth.

"Shut up, bitch! You scream again and you won't live to see your daughter again," I growled, surprising myself with the words and the forcefulenss with which I said them...the stupid bitch! If she had just kept her mouth shut, I would've let her go! I looked around us quickly, but luckily there was no one in sight, let alone running in our direction. So I lifted her and threw her over my shoulder (she was petite, so she was light, must've been only 100 or so pounds really, not too much even for a medium built, 5' 10" guy like me to lift). I carried her farther into the semi-dark alley. I flopped her down onto the paved surface, flipped her onto her front and threw myself on top of her, my crotch (and already hard cock) pressing against her ass.

"You mouthy little bitch!" I rasped in her ear, "If you'd kept your mouth shut, it would've been okay. I was going to stop, but when you screamed I had no choice. Now I'm going to teach you a lesson you'll never forget!" She sobbed as I rubbed my cock on her ass a few times before sitting up.

I grabbed her arms and pulled her wrists around behind her. I wanted to restrain them, but I didn't see anything in the alley I could use. Then I remembered I was wearing a belt. It took several moments for me to work the belt out of the loops one-handed, because I was holding her wrists together with the other hand. I eventually had it free, then I wrapped it around her wrists tightly. Now that she was sufficiently restrained I figured I could pull her up on her knees without much risk of her getting up and running away. Instead of going through the trouble of turning her around, I walked around in front of her instead.

I grabbed her ponytail, looked into her big green eyes filled with fear and said "Alright, bitch, you're gonna suck my cock before I fuck you with it! Get it nice and wet for your pussy. After all, I'm not a complete monster...but if you even THINK," I yanked the ponytail for emphasis, "Of biting me, I'll fuck you dry! Got it?"

She nodded her head. I pulled her ponytail down, making her look up at me and stretching open her mouth. I unzipped my fly, took my hard, average-sized (about 6" long), uncircumcised cock out, "I hope you like sucking uncut cock, bitch! 'cause thats the only kind I got," and shoved it into her mouth. She had taken it halfway already and I didn't feel her throat yet, so I shoved the rest in, gagging her. I held it for a moment, just to let her suffocate...

Now any criminal psychologist will tell you that rape isn't a sexual crime, it's a crime of violence. I suppose that's true here too. And I guess that's what I was doing when I gagged her with my cock. I was being cruel. I wanted her to suffer for rejecting me so effortlessly and out-of-hand. And most of all, I just wanted to see the fear in her eyes, see her wondering if she would survive this ordeal or not. So yes, the experts are right, rape is about violence and cruelty and dominance, all of those things and more, but this time it was about sex too, as you'll soon see...

I pulled my cock back the one or two inches that were the difference between life and death for her. After all, I wanted to rape her, not kill her. I figured I could go just as deep, but if I pumped then she could take in short breaths occasionally, once she caught on. And I knew she would too, she seemed like a smart girl, despite my having called her a dumb bitch.

So I pulled back some more, almost until my cock left her mouth, then I pushed it back in slowly. The tip of my cock hit her throat again and her eyes widened with more fear (I could see her eyes quite clearly in the afternoon shadow, and I still was pulling on her ponytail, so she couldnt help but look at me). I pulled back again right away to let her know I didn't intend to suffocate her to death. I looked deeply into her eyes, seeing that she was silently pleading for mercy. On the one hand I was perversely aroused by her fear that was so visible and made her so vulnerable, but on the other hand, I took pity on her. I'm not completely heartless, you know.

"It's ok, I don't want to hurt you anymore."

Now, I'm sure you're thinking that's an odd thing to say for a rapist, and I suppose it is. But I'm unique and this happens to be a seduction rape. So I guess this is where the seduction began...

I had planned on coming in her mouth before fucking her pussy, but I decided that would be more unpleasant for her. So I pulled out completely and I took my jacket off. I spread it out on the pavement. I was about to pick her up and gently lay her on it, but she walked on her knees to it and bent over! Did I see her smile a little when she looked at me? Was she showing what little gratitude she felt toward her attacker...or was she starting to like this?

I'm a genius and as such when I was younger I wondered if many women would like to be taken forcefully. This theory was confirmed shortly after I had formulated it. I'd read lots of "nonconsensual" stories from erotic literature websites, and I noticed that most of them were by (and from the point of view) of women! I'm sure no woman really wants to be raped. They just like the idea of giving up control. Besides, by definition, if someone wants to have sex with you, it's not rape. But I digress. So I wonder, what guy hasn't at one time or another at least entertained the fantasy of raping someone? I could argue that we can't help it, that we have a genetic imperative to mate at all costs, and that rape is even a process of natural selection (certainly a man strong enough to successfully rape a woman is strong enough to protect any resulting children and to hunt food for them). I could argue all that, but I'm an existentialist and a humanist. I believe that every individual is ultimately responsible for their actions, not genetics, not God and certainly not anyone else. This changes a little in some situations, such as a command structure, where authority and responsibility move in, to say the least, complicated patterns. But I digress (again)...

Now, since I was RAPING her, after all, I decided to make things a little difficult for her again. Since I wasn't sure if she was enjoying herself or not, I wanted to turn up the heat a little. Nothing too serious. like I said, I didn't really want to hurt her anymore...well, not much.

So I decided to do something that would be painful, but she might enjoy as well. What would that be, you ask? Well, I decided to pinch her nipples. So I slipped her dress off over her head (I had to break the straps to do it, actually, because her hands were still tied), and saw one of the most erotic scenes of my life: her nipples were pierced!

Now I'm not exactly a fan of needles, and you won't get one near me without a grizzly bear to hold me still, but with other people, its another story. Especially women! I'm not big on tattoos either on me or on anyone else (and with her fully exposed to my eyes at this point, I could see she had no 'tats'), but piercings? That's different, even though it still involves a needle. Ears, navels, nipples, you name it and its enhanced by having a hole punched in it...except tongues. I've heard you can drool for the rest of your life if they hit the wrong spot, and besides, I like a girl's tongue the way Nature (or God, if you prefer) intended.

And this girl's tongue was untouched...except by my cock. Which, by the way, was still hard, even though I had taken pity on my beautiful victim. So anyway, there she was, on her knees with her shoulders down all the way and she was looking back at me plaintively. God, I love the way that looks! Doggy-style is one of my favorites anyway, but when a bitch looks back at you (even a willing one), with that innocent look on her face, all you want to do is mount her and ride her into the sunset! Guys, you know that look, right? The one that says both "Oh, please be gentle!" and "Fuck me hard with that big cock, you bastard!" all at the same time? Yeah, that look.

So I got behind her, got on my knees myself, bent down and stuck my face between her ass cheeks. I flattened out my tongue and licked her pussy from the ciltoral hood all the way to that spot near her ass (whats that called?) Anyway, I licked a few more times like that, like a thirsty dog. It IS doggy-style after all! I pointed my tongue this time and diddled her clitty for a bit, running the tip of my tongue around the outside of her clit, between there and her hood, then back directly on her clit. I took it between my lips and sucked it as though it were a tiny penis. She had been moaning all this time (quite clearly in passion, not in distress), but she especially liked the 'clitty fellatio' as I like to call it. I usually get strange looks when I say that in mixed company.

Anyway, I sucked her tiny little clitty-girl-cock (another term that elicits strange looks in public) for a bit longer, then quickly thrust my tongue into her vagina. she yelped (just like a bitch) and jumped at that, but she only seemed to move her hips forward in surprise, not resistance, because she pushed back again right away. As much as I enjoyed licking and sucking her pussy (and I did, unlike most guys I actually like cunnilingus), I decided she was primed for my penis. So despite her moan in protest, I got up on my knees again, put the head of my cock against her entrance, and slowly, steadily pushed in. After a few moments I finally had my balls against her ass, and we both responded with a sigh now that I was all they way in. I bent over and rested my chest on her back, reached around under her and pinched both of her nipples hard (which is to say I pinched her nipples wth force, but I also made them get stiff). She let out a bitch-yelp again, but I got the impression she did that when she liked something. So I released and pinched her again, a little harder this time (I didn't exactly need to rape her anymore, but I still wanted to FUCK her, not make love to her). The second time she responded with an "OW" that quickly changed into a satisfied "OOOH". DAMN, she was a masochistic little bitch! Well, That was a alright, because I am a sadistic dog.

Instead of slowly fucking her and picking up speed I started pounding her pussy immediately. This also elicited a yelp from her. As quickly as I had started fucking her at this pace, it must've hurt some, at least at first. But she seemed to like it. or else it didn't take long for the pain to go away. After all, she had moistened my cock with her saliva earlier.

I continued pounding into her and pinching her nipples (alternating sometimes, first pinching one then the other, and sometimes both of them at once), until I finally realized she was just enjoying this too damn much and I'd have to do something about it. So I thought I'd try spanking her. I wished I could pinch her nips and slap her ass at the same time...I loosened the belt from around her wrists.

"I'm going to take this off, but if you run, I will catch you and rape your ass! Got it?" She didn't respond right away, so I jerked her ponytail back and repeated "GOT IT?"

She nodded her head what little she could with her hair in my hand and squeaked, "Mhm!"

"Good bitch," I replied. I figured that the fact that she was actually enjoying this as of late, coupled with my threat would be sufficient to restrain her in place of the belt. I removed it completely and raised up, still on my knees with my cock in her cunt.

"Pinch your nipples for me." It was possible for her to pinch both nipples at once because her shoulders were still on the ground. I was shocked to see that her hands flew towards her tits in response to my order.

She began to pinch them alternately and at once, similar to the way I had earlier, so I raised my right hand up high ( I decided to smack her hard the first time instead of working up to it, kind of like the way I was fucking her pussy) and brought it swiftly down on the right cheek of her ass. She yelped again (God, I love that) and jerked her hips forward, before pushing them back again. She looked back at me, her forehead wrinkled and her eyebrows turned up sadly. Oh, she looked so innocent and vulnerable and pleading. It was a beautiful sight! And the sight of my cock disappearing in her twat wasn't bad either. I brought my left hand up now and spanked her left cheek with equal force. Then I slapped both at once, then I alternated a few times more, and simultaneously again...and so on and so forth for several more rounds. each time my palm met her backside she yelped or cooed (sometimes both, believe it or not).

Now I can generally last a little longer then most guys (10 minutes or so), but this was a special situation. The sight (like I said) of her cunny swallowing my fuckstick, her reddened butt-cheeks and her cute face (she almost never broke eye contact the whole time I was fucking and spanking her) were too much. After only a few minutes, I made a few hard, slow thrusts and said "I'm comiiing" before I shot my seed deep inside her. She surprised me by pulling off, whipping around and sticking my slimy cock in her mouth! She seemed disappointed that she hadn't caught me before I came, but glad she was sucking my cock and tasting my come at all (and her own juices). I realized with regret that it might not have been so unpleasant for her if I had come in her mouth. Oh well, I thought, maybe next time.*

I pulled my cock out of her mouth, rubbed it on her face and tits, put it back in my underwear and zipped up my pants. I zipped up my pants and walked away without a word, imagining her sad face, disappointed at seeing me leave.

"Little did she know that I had palmed her Driver's License, complete with her home address.

*And there was a next time. There were many next times for this 'victim'. Even though I usually take what I want and leave, never seeing the woman again, I saw My Favorite again and again for years to cum.