My Favorite Game

Story Info
A couple plays their favorite game.
3.6k words
4.21
23.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This made me super hot to write.

I seriously wanted to scream. My day could not possibly be going any worse. I stormed into the house from the car and threw my purse on the bookshelf and my jacket on the back of the couch. "Hello?" I called out, "Anyone home?" Silence was my only answer. I started to walk towards the back of the house, to our bedroom, and opened the door. My mouth flew open and stayed still for a several seconds while I took in the view laid before me. The bedroom was dimly lit, with 20 or more candles, some off white and others purple, casting a softly romantic warm light. There were at least thirty red and white roses spread in numerous vases on our nightstands, dresser and vanity. There was soft music playing from the stereo, Christina Perri, I was pretty sure, and, in the middle of it all, was you.

You, glorious you, looking at me expectantly, awaiting my response with the smug undertone to your smile I had come to love so much. You knew me well, that was for sure, and you took great pleasure in showing that to me through romantic actions such as these. You, who could melt away any negative feelings by just giving me your eyes, and your attention, knew how to take it further and how to have me at your feet, willingly. Me, who had never let anyone even dream of controlling her, took ultimate pleasure in you doing just that. You and I were perfect for each other and time had done nothing but further prove that exactly to be true.

I instantly knew that tonight we would playing one of our favorite games; my pulse quickened at the thought. All of the problems of the day left my mind and all I could think about was being close to you. I moved to hug you but you held a stern look in your eyes and your hand out to stop me from approaching and so I stood still, waiting. I tried not to smile but that was nearly impossible when looking at you. I bit my lip and did my best to maintain composure.

"I have laid out in the closet your outfit for you to wear after your shower," You speak sharply and maintain eye contact, lust and power gleaming in your gorgeous hazel eyes. My eyes jump to admire your body, I've suddenly noticed you are wearing a purple t-shirt that shows off your chest and arms nicely and a tight pair of jeans, both making my mouth water a little bit. You are so fine, I think, as I always think, and I suddenly realize you are looking at me sternly, have you said something that I missed?!

"W-what?" I stammer nervously.

"Hmm, well there's punishment one. I said you have thirty minutes to get ready or punishment two will be enforced as well," As you say this you stand to leave the room, no doubt to gather the tools you will be using to keep me in line over the next several hours. You break eye contact as you turn to leave and I quickly move to do what you have asked. I take a quick shower, keeping my long brown hair pinned up as to not get it wet. I wash my body thoroughly, taking a bit of extra time on my breasts, slowly running the soft material of the pink loofah over my nipples, getting them hard and bringing my arousal up a bit higher. I love feeling the warm water run over my hot body and I am starting to get wet in other places. I fear losing track of time so I hurriedly move on, taking a razor to my legs, underarms and bikini area. I then rinse one final lingering time, mentally calculating that I have half the allotted time left to dress and put the finishing touches on myself.

I step out of the shower, wrap a blue towel around myself, and stand on the purple rug to dry my body off. I then tuck the ends of the towel in so it will stay and then move into the closet to see what I will be wearing. I see a short black flared skirt and a tight, low collared red top with five silver buttons and flared sleeves. I see a pair of black stilettos on the ground. Hanging next to it is a lacy black and red bra with a matching g-string. It's something I would never wear on my own but gladly wear for you and even like it more than a little, not that I would ever admit it to you. I quickly dress and put on the shoes then carefully walk back to the bathroom to put on a bit of makeup and some perfume. I then head back to the bedroom to stand by the bed and wait for you.

When the door opens several minutes later you enter, carrying a couple of bags that you bring over to set at the end of the bed. You then glance at the clock and look me over. "You made it timing wise, good thing, baby," I love it when you call me baby, it always makes my knees weak, and as you come to stand right in front of me I nearly stumble. You reach out to stroke my neck and my face and lean in to give me a quick kiss on the lips. Before I can react you pull back and reach out to tweak my left nipple through my shirt. Then another, longer kiss that takes my breath away as our tongues dance around wildly, expressing the strong desire we have for one another. You again pull back and stand up straight, and I know the game is about to begin. "Turn around and put your hands on the bed." Your voice has taken on the sexy authoritative tone that always comes out when we play like this.

The kiss has left me wanting more and I hesitate slightly. "NOW!" You snap and I quickly turn. I lean over to bring my hands to the bed and my ass sticks slightly up in the air. I hear you rustle through one of the bags before you come up behind me. You start to rub my ass, pulling the skirt up and out of your way and I can feel a breeze on the bare skin the panty does nothing to cover. I feel a flat wooden instrument slide over my ass and a chill goes through me. "This is your first punishment, 10 spanks with this paddle. If you scream out I will only hit you harder, if you don't, I will add five more. Your choice!" You finish your sentence with a smile I can feel, I know you love this, controlling me and forcing to make impossible choices. And you know that ultimately, it is exactly what I need and what makes me so hot for you.

The gentle rubbing stops and I brace myself for the first stinging smack I know is coming. I tense up in expectation and again I feel your hand and relax. That is when you swing back the paddle and bring it full force to my left ass cheek. Smack! I take the blow, not yet having decided which option I will choose and it hurts but not unbearably. The next three blows, however, all with growing force and in quick succession, have me screaming out in pain. The choice made, I prepare myself for what is to come but the pain is starting to overtake my brain and so is the wetness between my legs. It hurts, yes, but also feels so good that I can't help but want more. My desires are rewarded as you continue my spanking, the paddle coming at me faster and harder as you tell me to count the remaining spanks.

"S-s-s-Six" Smack. "Ahhh, ssseven!" Blows eight, nine and ten are almost too much and I scream out the numbers loudly, relieved and disappointed at the same time when you are done. I remain in place, waiting for your next direction as you stand back to admire your handiwork.

"Wow, baby, your ass is red," again you bring your hand to gently stroke my ass, lightly rubbing your fingernails across it which is painful but I am so horny that I don't care, I just want your hands all over me.

"Was I too harsh?" You ask, the smugness obvious in the tone of your voice.

"No sir," I answer, "It was perfect. Exactly what I deserved."

"Good girl," you reply. "Turn around." I instantly turn around, teetering on my heels, to face you. "Unbutton your shirt." My trembling hands come up to my blouse to unbutton it. "Slowly," you warn. I comply, easing out one button at a time starting from the bottom. When all the buttons are undone you tell me to open it up so you can see my tits. I pull it open and poke out my tits so you can see that I am obeying you. Your hands reach out to fondle my nipples, pinching a little more than gently to get my attention.

"Suck my cock," you whisper authoritatively, pinching again so I know this is not a request. Immediately, I drop to my knees, more than eager to take your cock in my mouth. I first remove your belt, then unbutton your jeans and ease them down your legs. You lift each leg to allow me to remove them then I go for your boxer briefs. The searing pain in my ass is temporarily forgotten as I take out your cock and stroke it gently with my hand. I feel your impatience grow with my slow movements so I bring my mouth to your cock and take it in to quickly swallow the shaft, using my tongue along the underside as I suck hard on you. I am kneeling with my back to the bed and you push me backwards so that my head is resting on the side of the mattress so you can force your dick down my throat a little further, locking me in and gaining full control. "Don't use your hands!" You order, and I drop them by my side and concentrate on keeping my rhythm up and loving the feeling of you fucking my face. I glance up at you and admire the way your handsome face looks, contorted in pleasure as I blow you. You start to move a little faster, go a little deeper and my head bangs on the bed as your cock moves forcefully in and out of my mouth.

I am so turned on that I start to move my hand toward my pussy to rub my clit a little but you see my hand move and simply say between gasps "There's punishment two!" And continue to make ferocious love to my mouth. Every time your cock hits the back of my throat I get hornier and I can't wait to drink your cum when you explode into my mouth. I can feel your throbbing cock get harder and when I know you're getting close I use my tongue to stimulate your cock and suck you in just a little bit harder when you finally let go and scream out my name before filling my mouth with load after load of hot cum that I willingly swallow and suck for more. You stop moving and grab onto the bed, your dick still in my mouth. I stay still, but keep a little suction around the head, my tongue still teasing as it continues to jerk with release. When the spasms have stopped you lean back off the bed, pulling your cock slowly out of my mouth and allow my head some space. You then glare down at me, see my smile and order me to stand up again. I hurry to do so and even though I am quite nervous what is about to happen, I am more aroused than ever.

"Lay on the bed and spread your arms and legs." I gladly climb up on the bed knowing you are going to restrain me and I am instantly excited. I try to hide it but I know you see it. You walk around again to the bags and pull out a set of four restraints. You tie each arm and leg to a bedpost, making sure each one is tight and secure before moving on to the next. When you are done you come up and sit over me, running your fingers up and down my body slowly and sensually. Your fingers linger at each nipple, rubbing them through the thin fabric of my bra, then open the clasp in the middle to move aside the cups and rub my bare tits before bringing your focus back to my nipples.. I arch my back upward getting more turned on and this makes you stop. "Don't move." I stop moving and you reward my obedience by returning to your slow motions. You then bring your mouth to my left nipple and take it in your mouth while pinching hard on the right.

The mix of sensations is crazy and I think I might cum right then and there but I concentrate on keeping my orgasm at bay. You switch your hand and your mouth and slowly lick around my nipple while pulling tightly on the other with your fingers. I cry out in ecstasy and you respond by roughly ripping off my panties and shoving them in my mouth before returning to my tits. Your slow movements with your mouth and your fingertips are driving me insane and when I think I am going to fucking lose my mind you stop and move down further. "You're really turned on, aren't you baby?" You ask. I nod and try to control myself as your fingers slowly descend down my stomach and rub lightly between my legs, down my thighs, tantalizingly close but still so far away. The panties in my mouth and the feel of the restraints and you so close to my pussy is such a terrific feeling that I wish l we could stay like this forever.

When you bring your fingers to touch my clit my body is nearly shaking with pleasure and anticipation. You rub lightly, moving your finger ever so slowly over it back and forth. Your mouth then returns to my nipple, mocking the motions of your fingers and I start again to climb towards a mind blowing orgasm. Just when I am reaching the peak. You stop. "Punishment two, baby." You get off of me and off the bed and leave the room. I seriously want to fucking scream and there is nothing I can do but wait for you to come back. I know if I move you will know so I do my best to remain still and focus my mind on what your hands were just doing. I want to cum so badly and I know that is exactly what you wanted me to feel.

When you return in roughly ten minutes, carrying a mug and some strawberries, I know I will not be disobedient again tonight. I would do anything you wanted for the sweet release you have denied me thus far. I look at you with pleading in my eyes and you only smile and pull an ice cube from the mug before placing it on your nightstand. Again you climb on the bed, and sit over me and place the ice cube on my neck and rub it back and forth. Then down towards my left breast, aiming for the nipple and circling it slowly with the ice cube. Then you move to the right, and then back and forth. The cold ice cube feels amazing on my hot body and is making my pussy throb with desire.

You move the ice cube down lower and slide it over my clit and then lower, moving it in between my hot pussy and my clit. When it is nearly melted you leave it on my stomach and grab for another, this time using it to push up into me and up against my g-spot. Oh my fucking god I think and start to slip into a new place, where all that I know is pleasure and you are the only one who can give it to me. You leave the ice cube in place and move your head down, between my legs and blow on my pussy. The feeling is awesome and it only takes a few slow licks of my clit with your tongue to send me completely over the edge. My body starts to convulse as the orgasm overtakes me and I pull against my binds as all my muscles contract in pleasure. You reach up to pull the panties out of my mouth as your own keeps licking, wanting to hear my moans and I scream out your name repeatedly as I cum harder than I can ever remember. My moans become louder and more incoherent as I ride out the intense waves of pleasure rocking my body.

When I have calmed down, I open my eyes and I see you looking at me lovingly. You quickly change your expression when you see me looking at you and I can see the desire in your eyes for more. "Should I fuck you like this or untie you and give it to you from behind?" I think you are not asking but mulling aloud so I stay quiet, hoping you'll take me from behind so you can smack my ass and pull my hair. But like this works too I think, I just want your cock in my hot pussy where the ice has done little to cool me off. "You're such a slut that I bet you don't care as long as I fuck you, huh?" When I again stay quiet you pinch my nipples tightly and say "Say it, baby! Tell me how you want me to fuck you."

I swallow and say, "I want you fuck my pussy from behind while you smack my ass and pull my hair. Please." I look in your eyes as I say this and I know it's what you want to hear.

"Beg me," you say firmly.

"Please sir, please fuck me from behind, and smack my ass, please!?" I plead for what I want.

"Can I fuck you in the ass too?" You ask, and I am momentarily subdued.

"What?" I meekly say.

"You fucking heard me! Can I fuck you in the ass?" You are getting upset and I don't want another punishment.

"Y-y-yes sir, if you want to," I am hesitant but still horny as hell and wanting to please you.

"Good answer!" You get off the bed and untie me from all four posts.

"Get up on your hands and knees, slut." You order when I am free, and I rush to comply.

First you come around to my head and put your cock next to my face, so I can lubricate you with my mouth. I hungrily take your cock in my mouth as you force it in and out of my mouth roughly. While you fuck my face you smack my ass, hard with your hand, awakening my earlier wounds. The stinging is severe but my arousal is greater and I moan loudly while sucking your cock. After a few smacks you stop, pull out your cock and move around behind me. I am unsure which hole you are going for but breathe a sigh of relief when you start to slide into my wet hot pussy. "Don't worry, I'm just starting," you say as you feel my pussy tighten around your cock. You start to fuck me slowly, tortuously working me as you reach up with your hand to grab my hair and pull it back roughly. I moan in pleasure and start moving my hips back against your body involuntarily.

"Stop. Fucking. Moving." You command, and I stop after a few more movements. "Why can't you fucking listen!?" You start smacking my ass again with the other hand then stop and pull your cock out of my pussy. You place it at my ass and use my own juices to help you slide in, slowly, at first, then all at once. I gasp from the pain but tell myself to relax as you start to slowly move in and out of my tight ass. It starts to feel better, then good, and your passionate moans tell me you are loving it. "I am fucking your tight ass you fucking slut! Oh my god it feels so good baby!" Your grip on my hair tightens as I feel you tense up right before letting go and squirting your hot cum into my ass. "I am cumming in your ass baby, oh my god I love you so much!" You keep moving until your orgasm subsides then you let go of my hair and pull out of my ass. You collapse on the bed next to me and rub my ass lovingly this time.

Although It stings from the smacking, your touch feels good and i start to relax into you. I love our games but I also love just being close to you, to feel your body close to mine. You make a move to grab some lotion off the table and start to massage it into my sore ass. We both know where this will lead and we still have those strawberries and your belt to contend with....