My Favorite MILF Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master!" He would never get tired of the sound of that. He smiled with some amusement as she quickly put the plate down, kicked off her sandals, whipped the sarong off, and let her hair down. Then she knelt in front of him. "I'm sorry. I know I should be naked but someone came to the door, and I..."

He put his fingers to her lips. "Shhh... It's alright. You may dress however you need to when I'm not home." He pulled her into his arms and kissed her gently. She kissed him back hungrily.

"I missed you, Master..."

"And I missed you too. But business is done. We have the weekend to ourselves. After dinner we will see just how good a slave you can be..."

"Yes, Master. I have been thinking about it all day..." She took the food and placed it on the table. When he had sat down she knelt beside his chair. He motioned for her to sit with him. They enjoyed a pleasant meal together as Mother and son.

He showered and changed while she cleaned up. He got them each a glass of wine and headed for the patio. She stopped at the door nervously. He smiled. Their back yard was fairly well closed in. But it was possible to see portions of it from the right angle. He let her cover herself with a towel as she crossed to where he was sitting. She quickly dropped the towel as soon as she could. She loved being naked. Now she had an extra reason -- to please her Master.

"Thank you, Master. I'm sorry, but..."

"It's OK. Your beauty is for my eyes only. I am a selfish Master. I don't want to share you with anyone." They sat for awhile and enjoyed the cool evening breeze. He reached over and held her hand. He could feel her desire for him through that simple touch. He knew she could feel his desire for her.

"It's Friday night. Let's go dancing" he said out of the blue.

"Dancing, Master?"

"Yes, dancing. You still like to dance don't you, Mother?"

It felt strange to her now to have him call her Mother. It had been less than a day since she had become his slave. But in those few hours she had become so comfortable with it that the thought of also being his Mother had barely crossed her mind. "Yes, I do, Master. But it has been a long time."

"All the more reason for us to go then."

"What should I wear, Master?"

He leaned over and looked into her eyes. "Are you my whore, my slave?"

"Yes, Master, always."

"Good. Then dress like it. Don't make yourself look cheap. But I want you to do whatever you have to do to show everyone that you are a whore and a slave -- and the most beautiful one the world has ever seen. And most importantly, I want you to show them that you belong to me..."

Her face beamed. "Yes, Master."

"Good. Now get your sweet ass upstairs. And when you come down I want you to dazzle me."

"Yes, Master. I will..." She ran to her assigned task.

I'm sure you will, he said softly to himself, you always do.

* * * * * * * Let the games begin...

It took her just under an hour. He heard her shoes on the stairs and went to greet her. She took his breath away. She hesitated for a second when he looked at her. Had she done too much? Not enough? The look of pleasant surprise and adoration in his eyes quickly told her that she had done just right. Her face beamed as she descended the stairs.

She wore black high heel sandals, with gold accent, that laced up over her calf muscles. Her hair was partially up, partially down. It has been said that a woman's crown is her hair. She wore hers royally. Her black satin evening gown, also with gold accent, was short, but not too short. It showed that she was a beautiful woman, but left some to the imagination.

Her face had just the hint of makeup on it. It brought out her features well, like makeup should. It didn't make her look painted or cheap. The only splash of color was the deep red lipstick she wore and the sparkling green of her eyes. She looked like a five thousand dollar a night call girl - a stunningly beautiful whore. She stopped on the second last step.

"Are you pleased, Master" she asked, though it was obvious from his face that he was more than pleased.

"Pleased, my sweet slave? Who wouldn't be pleased at the sight of such a Goddess?"

She blushed at his words and looked down. "Goddess, Master?"

"Absolutely." He took her hands in his and stepped back to look her over head to toe. He had her turn for him. When she was half way around he leaned forward and placed a lingering, adoring kiss on each cheek of her bum. "And if there was ever an ass made to be worshiped, Mother, it is yours. I look forward to spending much time at your anal altar." With that he placed a lingering kiss in the middle of her ass.

She blushed and beamed at him as he turned her the rest of the way. The look in his eyes made her knees weak and her heart race. "Anal altar, Master?"

"Yes, my sweet Goddess whore slave -- your anal altar. It will be my honor to kneel and worship you as you deserve." Her knees got so weak at his words that it took all her will just to remain standing. She had to remind herself to breathe.

His mind quickly played out all the things he intended to do with every part of her. He wondered for a moment if his Father had ever been fortunate enough to see her like this. He smiled to himself. He knew that his Father loved and adored her so much that she always looked like the most gorgeous woman in the world in his eyes. Like Father, like son. "What did I ever do to deserve such a lovely Goddess slave?"

"What did I do to ever deserve such a beautiful Master?" she asked him as the color in her cheeks deepened.

"The only beautiful one here is you" he said as he kissed her hands.

"Punish me if you must, Master. But I disagree with you. In my eyes you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen..." She looked down, but stole little glances to see his reaction.

He stepped forward and raised his hand to her face. He moved it toward her mouth. She awaited any punishment he wished to give her. He gently traced her lips with his fingertips. She couldn't stop herself from smiling. He smiled back. "You think me beautiful?"

"Yes, Master! The most beautiful thing in the world. I could stare at you forever!"

He smiled and kissed her gently. "Let's go before I eat you alive right here on the stairs" he said as he turned and held his arm out for her. She laughed as she hooked her arm in his. Deep inside she would have preferred that he ravage her right there.

He drove with the top down. The wind loosened some of her hair. It gave her a little extra slutty look. He loved it. At one point she noticed the bulge in his pants. He took her hand and put it on his crotch. She smiled at him. He told her to caress it gently. He didn't need any accidents on the front of his pants to spoil their evening.

She had a hard time keeping her hand gentle. As she felt the hardness and heat of his need she found it difficult to keep her head out of his lap. She wondered if he was larger than his Father had been. It had been awhile since she had handled an erection, but she was sure he was bigger, by at least an inch. He felt thicker as well. She was getting wet between her legs.

They arrived at a club she wasn't familiar with. It was a Jazz club he liked to visit from time to time. He liked it because it had great music, and everyone minded their own business. From the minute they walked in the door every eye was on them -- or, more accurately, her. There were always the Neanderthals who couldn't help but stare. But for the most part it was discreet glances.

As always she carried herself with grace. But also with just enough of the look of a whore to make mouths water. It was clear to anyone with eyes that she was with him and no one else existed. The bartender remembered him and asked who the new lady was. He looked at his Mother for a second.

He leaned closer to the bartender. "She is my slave" he told him, just loud enough so his Mother could

hear.

The bartender was startled for a second. He looked at their faces. She smiled back at him and held her Master's arm tighter.

"Cool! You're one lucky man! She's gorgeous!" he said smiling. "So, what are you drinking tonight?"

The rest of the evening was spent rotating between dancing and sitting quietly in the corner. A couple of people he knew stopped by briefly to say hello. No one could keep their eyes off his Mother. If any of them had an inkling she was almost forty they never showed it. Then again, she had a stunning, ageless beauty.

When they sat at the table she would caress his erection. When they were on the dance floor they danced seductively, like they were making love. As the evening wore on they found themselves losing track of everything else but each other. He decided to leave earlier than intended.

When they got to the parking lot she pushed him against the car. She got on her knees and reached for his zipper. He pushed her hands away. She kept reaching. She was behaving like a cheap back alley whore. She was dressed so elegantly, yet here she was on her knees in a public place wanting desperately to give him a blow job. She is such a delight! he thought to himself.

"Please, Master. You can beat me black and blue later, but I must have you right now..."

He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. That whore light he wanted to see was all over her face. The lust in her eyes and the need in her voice almost made him in cum in his pants. "You will have what you want, my little goddess whore slave. Get in the car." He let go of her and opened the door. Then he went to the driver's side and got in.

When they were both seated he nodded toward his crotch. She smiled lustily. She had his zipper down and his dick in her mouth in a flash. She couldn't be sure about the length. But he was thicker than his Father's had been. It was not that she was comparing him to his Father to see if he would measure up. She loved having a dick down her throat and the only other one she had known since she was a teenager was his Father's. He hadn't shared an interest in a lot of her desires, but his passion to be eaten had matched her desire to go down on him. She was so glad her son had the same needs.

She was out of practice and was wondering if she would be able to handle what her son had -- to service him properly. It took awhile for her to control her gag reflex. But her throat quickly remembered how to handle an erection. She loved the slightly salty taste and musky smell of his crotch. It intoxicated her. She had missed that more than she knew. She kissed and licked and sucked like the hungry female animal she was.

He adjusted the angle of her body slightly so he could reach the shift. Then he slapped the car into gear and headed for home. When they reached the main road leading to their place he reached over and hiked her skirt up. He pulled her thong out of the way and began working her already wet pussy. When he had enough of her juice on his fingers he worked them into her ass crack. Soon he had his fingers working her pussy while his thumb massaged her asshole. She moaned and sucked harder. The powerful throbbing of the engine added to their passion.

When he got close to release he would stop her. He didn't want to cum yet. He was enjoying the feeling of his dick in her mouth too much and wanted it to last. She was out of practice but it was obvious she knew what to do with an erection.

* * * * * * * Dreams come true...

He pulled into the garage and closed the door. They went inside. He followed her up the stairs, enjoying every movement of her body, especially her hips. Her round ass begged to be used. On impulse he placed his face in her ass and gently pushed her up the stairs. She laughed lustily. The flexing of her butt muscles on his face, mixed with her aromas, was indescribable.

She headed for her room. He directed her to his. He turned the dimmer switch to its lowest setting. There was just enough light to see each other. She stood in front of him, waiting his instructions. He pulled her to himself and kissed her. She put her arms around his neck and they explored each others mouth for awhile. He stepped back and indicated that he wanted her to lose the dress. She undid whatever was holding it up and let it slip to the floor.

Her hair was next. Soon it was flowing around her shoulders and breasts. He took her in his arms and loosened her bra while they kissed again. When she let that drop he took her breasts in his mouth and licked, sucked, bit, and teased them. Her hands were all over him.

All that was left were her shoes and thong. He got on one knee and helped her out of her lace up sandals. He ran his hands up and down her firm, shapely legs. Her skin was silky smooth. He raised her feet in turn and gently kissed the tops of them and her toes. His kisses sent shivers through her cunt to her brain.

He pulled her to himself and kissed her belly and hips while his hands cupped her ass. He kissed her thighs where they met her crotch. He kissed her pussy through her thong. He hooked his thumbs in the fabric and slowly slid it down her legs. She was now in front of him in all her naked glory. And she was the most glorious thing he had ever seen!

She reached for him to remove his shirt, but stopped her hands before she touched him. He smiled and nodded. She spent the next few moments undressing him. Soon they were both naked. He picked her up and placed her on the bed. The strength of his arms made her feel safe and excited her. They lay side by side and kissed while their hands explored each other.

She got him on his back and knelt between his legs. She gently stroked his penis. It became rock hard at her touch quickly. In some ways she liked sucking a cock more than having it in her pussy. She could do it for hours. That was one of the things that was common ground with her husband. He let her suck his dick as often as she wanted. She expected her son would be the same. She was right.

When he was fully erect she leaned forward and kissed his balls and dick all over. She loved to kiss, then lick, then suck. She had been right. He was at least an inch longer than his Father had been. His Father's 8 inches took her throat to its limit. Her son's 9 inches were going to be a bit of a challenge, especially since she was so out of practice.

He watched her as she proceeded to kiss his balls and dick all over. He, like most men, loved a good blow job. He wanted to let her do what she wanted, to see what she had to offer. Her hot lips and tongue felt so good. The girls he had been with had pretty much gone right to the sucking. Most guys seem to prefer that. He preferred his Mother's technique. He lay back and let her feed on him how she pleased.

When she got to licking him it seemed that her tongue was working its way to his asshole. No one had ever licked him there. He wondered if he was reading her right. He didn't have to wonder long. She asked him to raise his legs so she could rim him. Through their exchange he learned that this was something his Father wouldn't allow. He also learned that it was something she very much wanted to do. The thought that this was a first for both of them pleased him.

He adjusted his position so she could reach his dick, balls, and asshole freely. He held his legs to his chest while his hips rested on a pillow. The first time her lips touched his anus he spasmed. She moaned. She kissed his crack and his asshole for awhile as she gently stroked his erection. Then she licked up and down his anal valley. When she inserted her tongue into his asshole he almost came. It took awhile for him to relax his sphincter. When he felt her tongue slip into his asshole he knew that this was something he wanted often. So did she. A deep hunger that would never be satisfied awoke in her -- a hunger that only his asshole could satisfy. It also pleased her that it made his dick so hard.

"You have such a beautiful and delicious asshole, Master" she said when she turned her attention back to his dick and balls. She had found that eating his asshole was even more wonderful than she had imagined it would be. She loved the taste, the aromas, the sensation of his silky anal flesh. To kiss his sweet anus was a treat she wanted to enjoy as much as possible. To feed deeply of his ass intoxicated her. Her tongue could not go deep enough into his ass. She loved the flexing of his anal muscle on her tongue. "It is worthy of much worship, and I have much to give it. I hope you will let me worship you there often."

He looked into her eyes and smiled. "If that is truly what is in your heart then you may worship my ass as often as you like. It is not every day that one has his ass worshiped by such a sweet Goddess..."

"Thank you, Master. Your Goddess whore slave is honored by your gifts."

"It is I who am honored, Mother..."

That word, Mother, was seeming stranger to her all the time, like something from a past life. She slowly worked his dick down her throat. While one hand and her mouth concentrated on his erection the other hand inserted a couple of fingers into his ass to work his prostate. It took another hour before he let her bring him to release. It was the best he had ever known. It was also the best she had ever remembered it being. She hungrily drained his balls of every drop then licked him clean. She finished off by planting a few more adoring kisses on his asshole.

He pulled her to himself and kissed her passionately. He caressed and kissed her tits like he had never done with any other woman. Then he went down on her. He returned the favor to her pussy that she had done to his dick.

He had her assume the same position he had been in. Her asshole was exposed to him in all its glory. It glistened from the pussy juice that had flowed over it. His heart skipped a beat. He looked into her eyes. They were pools of love.

"Like what you see, Master?" she whispered.

"Your asshole is incredible, my Goddess. Absolutely perfect! May I have the honor of worshiping it?"

"It is yours to do what you please, my Lord..."

"Then I will worship it with all I am worth." He adored her asshole with his lips and tongue. It was a first for her. She almost levitated. He gently and reverently kissed her anus hundreds of times. It became his world. They felt a connection to each other in their deepest beings. He could have kissed her like that forever and consider himself blessed to do so.

The feel of the warmth and silky skin on his lips was like nothing else he had ever known. The heat and aromas from her ass and pussy went straight to his brain, to his balls. Some strong, invisible force flowed from his toes to his balls to his lips. This act of worshiping at her anal altar was the most powerful feeling he had ever known! All that existed for those moments was her anus and his insatiable need to worship her through it.

So many times he had imagined what it would be like to be intimate with his Mother like this. The reality was far greater than anything he imagined. With his lips on her asshole he could have died a happy man at that moment. But it thrilled him to his core to know that he would have the joy of experiencing this with his Goddess any time he pleased. He hoped it was as good for her, the giving and receiving of such homage. Deep in his heart he knew it was. After all, he had inherited this from her...

He hungrily fed on her cunt and asshole for a long time. They each had their own special taste and feel. He loved them both. She came intensely, pulling his face into her cunt like it wanted to eat him alive. It took him a long time to lap up all her juices.

They lay in each others arms. She wondered why he had not tried to fuck her pussy. Deep down inside she wondered how she would have responded if he had tried. What they had shared was beautiful. She suspected that there was a part of him that was still not totally comfortable with making love to his Mother. She still had some uneasiness about making love to her son. But she was sure that would soon pass, for both of them.