My Favorite Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As much as I tried to remain cool and in control, she'd had enough of my teasing. She slid her hands under my t-shirt again, this time lifting it, forcing my arms up, removing it, and tossing it to the floor next to her nightgown. She started to go for the top button of my shorts when I stopped her, turned her around, and sat her down on the side of her queen-sized bed. Her legs hanging over the edge of the bed, I pushed her back until she was lying down, and then lowered my face to her right breast, taking her nipple into my mouth, sucking it, flicking it, and giving it a little nibble as I pulled away. Karen just moaned contentedly as I moved to her other breast and repeated the attention...wrapping my lips around her nipple, sucking it in, flicking it, and giving it a little tug with my teeth as I pulled away.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

Slowly kissing down her stomach, I replied, "just following the arrow..." referring to a short patch of pubic hair that she had shaved into the shape of a narrow triangle pointing to her clitoris. Without another word, I looked up at her, pulled her feet on to the edge of the bed, and lowered my face to her pussy. It had been ten minutes or so since I noticed the wet spot on the back of her nightgown, and by now she was drenched. I prepared myself for the taste of spermicide as I flattened my tongue against her to lap up some of her wetness, but the taste had been diluted by the shear quantity of her fluids. Slippery and sweet, God she tasted good. Lapping up her juices with my tongue, I quickly went to work tracing her blood-engorged labia with my tongue...first the edges, and then the sides, dipping my tongue into every crevice to gather her nectar.

After a couple minutes of that, I knelt down next to the bed and went to work on her pussy in earnest. I covered her hood and clit with my full lips wide open and began running my tongue up one side of her clit and down the other, while I slipped a finger inside her dripping pussy.

"Jesus, where did you learn that?!" she exclaimed, "Someone sure trained you well!"

I looked up at her, and took my mouth off her briefly to reply, "just an active imagination...and I've been thinking about this for quite a while..."

I returned my mouth to her pussy and this time, I didn't hold back. Dragging my thick tongue up through her swollen labia, collecting more of her juices, I then sucked her clit and hood between my lips, my tongue flicking at it, circling it, dragging over it slowly, as if to allow her to feel every one of my taste buds across her clit.

She was loving it, but once again, she was ready to move on. She pulled herself away from me and then knelt at the foot of the bed. "Get up here," she said, "and lose those shorts."

I climbed up on the bed, lay down next to her, and said, "Here, you take them off."

She smiled at me, seeming to enjoy her assigned task, and wasted no time in unbuttoning and unzipping them, then started tugging at the bottoms of my shorts pulling them off and down my legs. Her smile turned from playful to lustful when my shorts were gone, revealing my already-erect cock. It's not porn-huge, but at 8 inches long and more than 6 inches in circumference, it's at least two and one-half standard deviations larger than average, and never known to disappoint.

She looked at my cock, then at me, then back at my cock and laughed nervously. "I don't know if this is going to work Alex...it's been a while since I had sex and...well...you're a lot bigger than my last boyfriend."

"I'm beginning to think all mothers tell their daughters to say that...or do you all read it in Cosmo that you have to play to a man's ego about his penis size?"

"Well, no," she laughed, "the reason you hear that stud is because it's true!"

"Well, take all the time you need Karen...I'm not going anywhere."

Her eyes riveted on my cock as it twitched with every beat of my heart, she straddled my legs, down near my ankles, and slowly began moving herself closer. I watched her as she slid up my legs, her perfect firm breasts staring at me, her taught stomach, her shapely hips, all keeping my cock at attention.

Straddling my legs just below my cock, she lifted herself up on one leg, kneeling on the other, and rubbed the head of my cock against her slick pussy lips. She rubbed it back and forth, and then spread the juices around with her hand, getting it lubricated enough to slip in. Leaning forward, resting her hands on either side of my chest, she slid the tip of my cock into the opening of her pussy. Feeling her weight and tight pussy begin to push down on me, my cock stiffened that much more.

Karen began working up and down on the head, her eyes closed, seeming to ignore me right below her. I knew what she was doing, understood why she needed to do it, but she was driving me wild with her pussy rolling around on the head of my cock. I put my hands on her hips, as if to push guide her, or push her down on my cock, but didn't apply any pressure. I just lay there beneath her and enjoyed the pleasure of my head rolling around in her opening like the ball of a joint in a socket. Her pussy was resisting the thickest part of my cock, just below the head. She kept pushing against the resistance...again, and again, and again...then suddenly, she pushed past it, slid almost all the way down my cock, and the rose up and did it again, as if to prove that she could. Her eyes opened and she looked at me, a look of surprise, happiness, and pure pleasure.

"Oh my God Alex, you're HUGE! It feels so good..oh my GOD!"

I caressed her ass with both hands and then moved my hands up to tease her nipples as she slowly slid up and down on my stiff cock.

"This feels sooooo good Karen. You are so tight."

Karen slid up and down on my cock in a nice, slow, get-to-know-you rhythm, almost coming off the head, and the sliding all the way down again, her head tilted down so she could watch her pussy swallow my cock.

"Karen baby...what can I do for you. I know you said it's hard for you to climax during intercourse. What can I do to help?"

"Talk dirty to me Alex. Please talk dirty to me."

I was floored. I know it's not uncommon, but I'd never had a woman ask me to do that before. I launched right in, warming to the task immediately.

"What do you mean baby?" I asked, playing dumb. "You want me to tell you how stiff my cock is baby? And tell you how sexy you look taking all 8 inches of my slippery, glistening cock? Is that what you want baby?"

"OH YES Alex! That's IT...talk DIRTY to me...FUCK YES!"

"C'mon baby...FUCK that big cock...FUCK me Karen...FUCK my COCK! That's it baby...slide that big cock deep in your PUSSY! That's it baby...c'mon BABY take it ALL you nasty girl!"

The more I said and the dirtier I talked, the harder and faster she fucked me. Karen was in good shape, and she was fucking me like it was an athletic event. Perfect in her execution, she slid all the way to the head of my cock and then buried it deep inside her again...varying her speed, rotating her hips, sitting upright to provide us both with a little different sensation.

"FUCK ME KAREN! Fuck me with that hot wet CUNT! FUCK my COCK baby!"

"Oh YES Alex...that's SOOOO fucking GOOD...FUCK!"

I had been teasing her nipples this whole time...rolling each between my thumb and forefinger, tugging on them. Thrusting up into her, I slid my hands down her back, down to her butt, and began caressing her ass. I loved the shape of it, and thinking about it made me thrust up into her that much harder.

"YES Alex! Just like THAT! FUCK ME BABY!"

Grabbing her ass, I pulled her cheeks apart, stretching her little hole. It must have sent shock waves through her body, because she went nuts!

"OH FUCK ALEX! That feels AMAZING!"

"You like that baby? You like that when I stretch your ASS, while I FUCK YOU with my BIG THICK COCK? You LIKE THAT BABY?," I said as I joined into her rhythm, using my hands on her ass to push down on my cock.

"FUCK YES BABY...OH GOD...YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CUM!"

I kept thrusting up into her, spreading her cheeks with my hands, pushing down with my hands, tweaking her nipples with my teeth. She was bouncing up and down on my cock. Just as I knew she was on the edge, I slid one of my fingers between her cheeks and rubbed and then fingered her little hole, poking my finger in and wiggling it around.

"YOU LIKE THAT BABY? CUM FOR ME BABY...CUM ALL OVER MY THICK COCK BABY! THAT'S IT...FUCK ME!!!"

"Oh my GOD ALEX...you're AMAZING...I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum...FUCK...I'M CUUUUUMMMMINGGG...MMMMMM.....UGGGHHH...OHMYGOD..."

I don't know how it is that I didn't blow my load, but I continued to pump into her as she came all over my cock, her muscles convulsing around my cock, I could feel wave after wave as she went silent, focusing on her orgasm.

"Oh Alex...that was so good baby. I've needed to do that for a while now. Thank you. And who knew that such a clean cut nice guy could have such a dirty mouth," she said as she grinned devilishly at me.

I sat up a bit with my cock still buried in her. She hadn't let it see any daylight since she finished her orgasm. Sitting up, I placed my right hand behind her, and flipped her so she was laying on her back, staring up at me, my cock still in her.

She landed on her back...her hair spread across the pillow. "Oh hi," she said playfully, "something on your mind?"

"Well, as a matter of fact, I'm not finished fucking you yet."

"Hold on," she said as she grabbed the extra pillow on the bed and slid it under her ass, "I want to take you as deep as I can."

With that I grabbed her wrists, pinned her arms above her head, and buried my cock deep inside her, a surprised look coming across her face, followed by a very contended smile. "Fuck me Alex. Fuck my tight pussy with that big cock," she said quietly, staring at me seriously now. "I want you to fuck my pussy and fill me up with your cum baby."

With that I started sliding all the way out and then all the way back in again, fucking her fast and deep. I knew this wasn't going to take long and I want to make sure I made the most of it. Lowering my face to her right breast, I took it in my teeth and tugged on it as I continued to fuck her. Knowing what the felt like for her made me that much more aroused, my cock hard and thick.

I let her hands go and they went straight to my ass...pulling me in...spreading my cheeks as I had done to her, sending jolts of electricity through my cock.

"Mmmm...that's it baby...you're gonna make me cum in that tight pussy of yours. FUCK BABY!...You feel SOOO GOOD!...FUCK...I'm gonna CUM BABY...and suddenly my orgasm was upon me. I pumped into her as fast and deep as I could, her hands pulling on my ass the whole time. "FUCK! I'm CUUUMMMINNG Karen! I pumped stream after stream into her pussy with each stroke...pushing as deep as I could every time. I collapsed on top of her with one last thrust, breathing heavily, my sweat soaked body sliding against hers.

I lifted myself off of her, resting on my elbows to see the smile of a very satisfied neighbor beneath me. We lay there for a while talking, then went our separate ways for the rest of the day, knowing that we would be together again soon...

12