My Favorite Picture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think, Ted? Do you want to fuck your beautiful daughter? She needs it pretty badly, I'm thinking."

"Is she on the Pill?"

"Yes, dear. She's quite safe and she wants you to fuck her. You have my permission, too, for what it's worth. I'm quite sure she's ambisexual and I know she's quite horny. Take off your pants and see if you can get an erection out of old Faithful, there."

I continued to lick and suck and finger mom's wonderful pussy. I'd given her two orgasms at that point and I was sure she had more in her. I had chills at the thought that my father would fuck me and shoot his sperm into my pussy. I had no thoughts of any diseases, I was sure my soon-to-be-ex was free of pestilence and I hadn't been fucking anybody else for a long while. I just didn't spare any energy at all worrying about my parents.

Mom was getting more and more energetic as she fucked my face and then I felt my dad across my front, kind of diagonally. Then I felt his wonderful stiffness. I figured he could find my vagina without any help from me and I just widened my thighs to give him as much room as he needed to fuck me and I felt the tip of his cock pushing at my pussy and working its way inside. He was bigger than my ex and I was delighted at that. He began to fuck me as soon as he got his dick balls deep into me.

That was the beginning of my ecstasy. My Daddy fucking my pussy and my mouth licking and sucking my mommy's cunt.

"Fuck me, daddy. Please fuck me good. I need it! Shoot your cum deep into me."

He took his time to give me a really good seeing to and I kept on servicing mom's pussy, finally giving her four orgasms. I was quite proud of that number. I had two from my daddy's nice cock and mom fingered my clit to another nice cum when she was too sensitive to continue.

We laid down together, all three of us for a little cat nap. We woke together and then mom led me to my room.

"Ted, take a picture of Lexie and me on her bed, would you please?"

He grinned as we sat together and grinned like idiots. It's that photo that is on my phone and which provides me stimulus to this day when I need a little pleasant reminder of wonderful things.

I was confronted by my ex a day after mom took my lesbian cherry with a photo easily recognizable as me with my face in what was obviously a woman's intimate parts. He was mad as a wet hen and insisted on breaking up immediately, calling me a filthy, lesbian slut. I gave him back what little he'd left at my place and I said good riddance.

It seems rumors began to spread about me being a lesbian and that improved my social life in college. I met my husband in my first job out of college. He's an engineer and the smartest man I know. He knows of my interesting tastes for girl-on-girl sex and I've made it clear he can have a little affair now and then as long as he doesn't bring anything home. I told him of my parents' ground rules. He agreed they were practical and sensible.

Mom and I have regular girls' dates for shopping and fucking. One or the other of us often finds a friend for a threesome. My husband and I have also had lovely evenings with my parents. I love to see him fuck my mom. She loves it and I can often get her to eat me out while my hubby fucks her from behind. Needless to say, my pussy is always available for my dad. He acts like he invented incest, but I do love him and I really love having his hard cock deep inside me. He especially loves it when he takes me out somewhere and finds I forgot to wear panties under my dress.

Our lives are good.

12