My Favorite Plaything

Story Info
A hard night at work makes me want to torture my sub.
2.1k words
4.15
39.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Work was awful. The new guy was completely incompetent and I had to work twice as hard just to get my work finished on time. It was nearly one in the morning when I got home that night. It had been a particularly long and tiring day for her, which is probably why she didn't wake up to the sound of the front door opening and closing or the sound of me removing my steel-toed boots at the foot of the bed. As I shrugged out of my t-shirt I looked her over. The past few nights she had gone to bed wearing little more than a tank top and panties, and tonight was no exception. Maybe it was because we hadn't had sex in a week or maybe it was because I needed to let some frustrations out, but I knew I had to have her.

I went to the closet and retrieved a length of black rope. I silently looped the rope around the top bar on the wrought iron headboard, leaving two long ends hanging down, then fetched the handcuffs. I knew as soon as I touched her she would wake up, so I had to move quick. I grabbed her right wrist and secured it in one cuff. She awoke to my touch but didn't immediately act as she was still half asleep. While she remained hazy I grabbed her left wrist and, rolling her on her side, secured it in the second cuff so that her arms were tied behind her back. She was then wide awake and struggling, complaining that she was tired and didn't feel up to doing anything. I had already made up my mind so I decided to dig the red ball gag out of its hiding place. She shook her head from side to side, refusing to take it in her mouth. I climbed on the bed and straddled her midsection. I pinched her nose shut, holding her head in place and stared dead into her eyes. When she opened her mouth to gasp for air I forced the ball into her mouth and quickly wrapped the leather strap around her head and tightly fastened it in place. Now the whore was at my mercy.

Still straddling her midsection, I massaged her firm breasts through her white tank top. I worked over her nipples until I could see the hard peaks form through the thin fabric. I wanted to torture her. I climbed off of her and left the room to find a pair of scissors. When I returned she had turned herself over to her stomach and I watched her feeble attempt to undo the cuffs. This cunt was really going to make me work for it. I gave her a hard slap on the ass and forced her once again on her back. With her hands bound behind her back her tits really pushed out of her top. Her nipples were still visible through the shirt. I bent over her and bit one, hard. She let out a pained whimper and I could see the agony on her face. I also noticed her thighs pressed tightly together as her hips gave a small jerk. I picked up the scissors and cut two holes in the cheap top to expose her firm, perky breasts. Once exposed to the cool air, her pink nipples hardened further, inviting me to play with them. I took each one between the index finger and thumb of my hands and twisted, causing her to writhe in agony. As I continued to manipulate her sensitive buds I saw a single bead of sweat form on her forehead. I took one nipple into my mouth and sucked while working it over with my tongue; her whimpers increased in intensity. I gave each one a good hard squeeze before moving my hands down to her hips.

Her thighs were pressed together so tightly I had to pull with quite a bit of force to get her red panties off. They were soaked with her juices. I chuckled to myself before pushing the wet panties in her face. The dirty whore got even more turned on when I forced her to look at her own arousal. I took one length of the black rope and tied it around her left ankle, then did the same with the other length and her right ankle. Now she had her legs tied above her head, spread eagle, on display. I couldn't wait to destroy that cute little pussy. With her cunt forced upward and wide open, I could see the slickness of her juices covering her entrance. I ran two fingers up and down the length of her slit a few times, thoroughly coating myself with her wetness. I quickly plunged the two fingers as deep into her pussy as I could, eliciting a muffled gasp from the tied up slut. I turned my palm upward and moved my fingers in a 'come here' motion, massaging her g-spot and forcing more agonized whimpers from her mouth. I spread my fingers apart, stretching her hole just enough so I could see inside. I watched her muscles contract and knew I was driving her crazy. I removed my slick fingers from her and once again massaged her slit, really lubricating my fingers. I moved my fingers down to her tight asshole and began to massage it in small circles. She fell silent, anticipating what was to come.

I dipped one finger into her pussy to collect more juice and firmly pressed against the little pucker. Though the hole was tight, the lubrication allowed my entire finger to slide into her ass. I left it there for a few seconds, allowing her muscles to relax and grow accustomed to the invasion. I moved in and out, finger fucking her ass until the whimpers started again. I added another finger. Her hole was so tight it was almost painful for my fingers to be squeezed so tightly together. I decided to grab the thin black vibrator from the closet. I shoved it into her whore hole, still dripping wet, to really coat it with slickness before moving it back to her asshole. As the vibrator was about three times thicker than my finger, it took some extra pressure before her hole relented and allowed the intrusion. I fucked her ass with the vibrator for a couple minutes before pushing the full length into her and pushing the button. She let out a squeal of surprise as the device came to life in her deepest area. I stood back and watched her pussy clench shut and open again as the vibrations in her ass radiate throughout her body.

I fingered her hungry cunt with force. The dirty slut was now moaning and trying to say something, her words unintelligible from behind the gag. I undid the gag so I could hear what she was saying. "You're going to make me cum" she whined, her voice heavy with arousal. I forced the gag back into her mouth and grabbed her throat, forcing her to look me in the face. "I am not done playing with my toy. If you cum I will make sure you regret it." Her eyes widened with fear at my words. I released her throat and went back to playing with her filthy whore cunt. I moved my finger in tight circles around her engorged clit, causing her entire body to spasm from the sensations. While my right hand was manipulating her slick sex my left had started pumping the vibrator in and out of her ass. Her entire body had broken out in a layer of glistening sweat. As my circles became more forceful around her sensitive clit. Her whimpers became more high-pitched, and her hips began to buck up and down. I knew she was going to cum, and I wanted to punish her, so I didn't stop. Her body began to tremble, I could tell she was fighting the urge to orgasm. She fell completely silent for three or four seconds as her entire body tensed up. When the orgasm crashed down on her she bucked wildly, all her muscles engaging then releasing, pushing the vibrator out of her ass. Her muffled screams of ecstasy filling the silence of the empty house.

I removed my fingers from her cunt as she came down from the high. I dug through the closet to find the clothespins, the hitachi, and the tape. When I returned to the side of the bed she had calmed down. She looked excited when I plugged the hitachi into the wall. "Wipe that look off your face you useless slut. I told you not to cum and you deliberately disobeyed me. I didn't know how hungry your little cunt was. If you wanted to cum so badly you should have told me. Now I'll make you wish you never have another orgasm again." She looked confused. stupid whore. I placed the hitachi directly on her clit and taped it in place so it wouldn't move. I squeezed her nipples and twisted them until they were tall, stiff peaks. She cried out in pain as I fixed the clothespins onto her sensitive buds. I flipped the hitachi's power switch straight to the 'high' setting and her entire body jumped. She frantically tried to jerk away from the strong vibrations being held to her clit, still sensitive from her first orgasm. I left her like that to go take a shower. I could hear her muffled screams from the bathroom as I undressed myself and turned on the shower. Seeing her like that made me so hard it was almost painful pressed against my jeans. I quickly washed myself and went back into the bedroom.

She had so many orgasms she had passed out. I unplugged the hitachi and peeled the tape off, removing the vibrator from her pussy, which was now bright red and swollen from the excessive stimulation. I removed the clothespins from her nipples, blood rushing back to the buds, engorging the now-purple tips. The painful rush brought her back to consciousness. I removed the gag from her slack mouth. Her face was stained with tears from the painful orgasms. I untied her limp legs from the headboard and rolled her over onto her stomach. I pulled her legs off the bed so she was bent at the waist and shoved my fingers in her raw cunt. she was completely dry. I grabbed the small bottle of oil she keeps by her bed and drizzled it onto her cunt. I poured another small amount into my hand and worked it over the length of my painfully hard, throbbing cock. I knew she was exhausted and sore from my torture but I was going to use her until she broke. She uttered no objections as I eased myself into her swollen pussy, mainly because she was so spent she could barely move, let alone talk. Her pussy felt amazing as I fucked her from behind. It had been so long since my last release I could feel my orgasm quickly building. Normally I would try to draw out the length of time I fucked her but I was tired. I grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulled her head back, used my other hand to grab her ass, and pounded her as hard and fast as my hips would go. With each thrust she let out an involuntary grunt. Hearing those animal-like vocalizations turned on something primal within me. I released her hair, her head falling back to the bed. Now holding both her hips I fucked her so hard and deep I could feel myself hitting her cervix over and over. Right as I was about to go over the edge, I yanked her entire body off the bed so she fell on her ass on the floor. I stroked my pulsing cock with my right hand and grabbed her hair with my left. As I came I aimed the thick spurts of semen into her face, some landing in her open mouth, some onto her forehead, some onto her perky tits.

I undid her handcuffs and threw a towel at her, ordering her to clean herself up. I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water and drank it on the way back to the room. She was already in bed, still wearing the cut up tank top and no panties. small splotches of dried cum clung to her skin. She must have been exhausted, I know I was. I climbed into bed next to her and gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek. "I'll make it up to you tomorrow," I whispered. She let out a contented sigh and we drifted off to sleep.