My Favorite Student

Story Info
You seduce your sex Lit professor.
940 words
3.41
18.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeraJY
TeraJY
1 Followers

As my class starts to file into the class I am reminded why I started this job. I look at all the happy college kids taking my class this semester. I wished that I were back to the day that I started. One of the students walked up to me and I jumped out of my daydream. He said that he was new and asked where he should sit. I told him that he could sit anywhere that I did not assign seats.

He walks to a seat and sits down in the front row. I can feel him staring at me as I start my English Literature 101 class. I tell everyone to take out paper and pencils it is pop quiz time. He stares at me and then raises his hand. I ask him what he wants and he replies that he doesn’t know anything about English Lit. I tell him that is why I am giving the quiz to see how much he knows.

I ask a series of questions and then give them 15 minutes to answer them. At the end of the class I have them hand them in. As the new student walks past and hands me his paper I ask him to stay. When the other students are gone I turn to you and ask for your paper. You hand it to me and I grade it in front of you. I tell you that you will need tutoring to catch up. I tell you of some students that could help. You ask if I can help you.

I say that I could but it would have to be right now. You agree and we sit at my desk and I show you some of the things that will be on the final. You look at me and ask if you can kiss me. I am shocked but I lean towards you wanting you to kiss me. You kiss me deeply and run your hands over my breasts. I pull away and say that we can’t do this here.

I grab your hand and take you to my office. I lock the door and push everything off of my desk to the floor. I pull my sweater over my head showing you that I am not wearing a bra. You come close to me and your mouth encloses over my nipple and sucks gently. I moan and grab your head bringing it to mine for a kiss. You kiss me deeply fighting my tongue with yours.

I moan into your mouth and then you start to slide down. Kissing my breasts, my belly and my thighs. I cry out as your tongue shoots out to lick my clit your head under my skirt. You stand up and pull off my skirt happy that I’m not wearing any underwear. I am standing before you naked with only my stockings and garter on.

I pull off your shirt and start to unzip your pants but you slap my hands saying not yet. I look at you and see passion in your eyes. You push me backwards onto the desk. I lay back and you lift my legs as you tell me how beautiful I am. You slowly bend and lick my clit. I cry out with pleasure hoping that you will never stop. You lick my swollen lips and lick my juice from my body. I scream out as I explode. You slide your tongue up my body and kiss me fully and powerfully.

You take off your jeans and your huge throbbing cock jumps out. I get off the desk and push you back on it. You lay back ready for whatever it is that I’m going to do to you. I lean over and slide you fully into my mouth, you moan loving that I can deep throat all of your ten inches. I keep going harder and harder. As you are about to cum you push me off. I tell you that I wanted to swallow all of you and you laugh saying that you know. But you have other plans for me.

You push me over the desk on my stomach and push your cock inside of my dripping pussy. You fuck me harder and harder until we both explode. You pick me up and lay me on the floor, lying beside me you hold me in your arms. I look at you and say that you got an A for the year. You laugh and say that isn’t what you wanted. I look deep into your eyes and say that I know that but that it is my way of saying thank you for giving me something that I haven’t had in years.

You look at me and ask how so many men could pass something up that is so beautiful. I blush and you smile lovingly. You hold me for along time and then we get up and get dressed. I tell you that we can’t do this again. You ask me why? And I tell you that I can’t have a serious relationship with one of my students.

You look at me and kiss me saying that you are no longer one of my students. You are dropping the class. I ask you why? And you say that you will never give my up. I throw my arms around your neck and kiss you deeply, saying that I fell in love with you at first sight. You smile and tell me that you love me too. And then I take you home to my place.

To Be Continued...

TeraJY
TeraJY
1 Followers