My Favourite Student Ch. 01

Story Info
He gets to know a student better than he should.
2.6k words
4.07
38.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the end of another long, boring day of teaching 6th form students about a history most of them knew little about and cared even less.

That evening I was going to have to stay late as it was my turn on the duty roster to take detention.

Detention duty on a Friday evening was the worst part of what was, basically, a disheartening and thankless job. When I had started teaching 20 years earlier, I had been so full of zeal to pass on knowledge to young, open minds full of a zest for knowledge. I had wanted to change the world, instilling young minds with a curiosity and desire to improve their lot in life. What I quickly learnt was most of them just wanted to get drunk, get laid and get out of school.

I looked at the list of pupils due for detention that afternoon. There was one name on it and that was hers. This was unusual for two reasons. Firstly, hers was not a name I recognised, which meant that not only was she not my student, but she had not been in a detention I had taken before. Secondly, only one person in detention in the whole 6th Form was, in my experience, unheard of.

The final bell went to signify the end of the school day and I sat back in my chair, eyes closed and feeling exhausted, listening to the clamour of children rushing to leave for the weekend. After about five minutes there was a knock on the door.

"Come in," I called.

She entered the room and sat at a desk at the front of the classroom. This was also unusual as most pupils took the desks at the back of the room.

"Kylie, isn't it?" I asked.

"That's right sir," she replied. I thought I caught a flutter of her eyelids, but dismissed it as the fantasies of a tired, under sexed dirty old man.

"What are you in for?" I asked, trying to clear my head of the very inappropriate thoughts that were beginning to enter.

"Uniform violation, what do you think?" she asked, standing up and turning slowly, gently swaying her hips as she did so.

Her skirt was about 6 inches shorter than it should be and the heels on her shoes about 3 inches longer. Her blouse was tied together at her waist, rather than buttoned up as it should be, plunging to reveal an ample cleavage. As she turned away from me, she looked over her shoulder and winked. Now that was definitely not my imagination.

When she had her back to me completely, she leant forward over the desk behind, causing her skirt to ride up and reveal her lovely, long, bare legs in all their wonderful splendour and flashing a glimpse of a pair of black lacy knickers.

Taking in the sight of her glorious arse, and trying desperately to decide what to do next I said "Very nice, but not exactly regulation."

"Oh, I know," she replied, "But it's my birthday, 18 today, and I wanted to feel sexier, I am a woman, now, after all."

"Well, you look very attractive," I said, trying to sound as neutral as possible, "And many happy returns of the day. Now can you please sit back down."

She slowly turned back to face me, a mischievous grin playing over her full, red, kissable lips. She sauntered very slowly and very seductively, this was definitely not my imagination, to the front of the desk she had been sitting behind, lifted herself up onto it and crossed her legs very deliberately, giving me a full view of the lace knickers from the front.

I gasped involuntarily as I realised they were crotchless and I was looking straight at her young and juicy pussy.

"Please sit on your chair," I mumbled as I blushed and quickly looked away.

"Don't you like what you see, sir?" she asked, leaning forward and giving me a spectacular view of her cleavage.

"Oh God, you're not gay are you?" she asked, sitting up suddenly and putting her hand to her chest in mock indignation.

"No, Kylie, I'm not," I replied, grateful that the desk I was sat behind covered the obvious bulge in my pants. "Not that it's any of your business; now please return to your seat."

"I'm sorry, sir," she replied, "I didn't mean to embarrass you."

She got up off the desk and walked slowly around it to the chair, looking at me as she did so and wiggling her hips.

She sat back on the chair, again leaning forward and drawing my eyes towards her spectacular bosom.

"Get on with some work," I said, "You have A-levels in a couple of months, and you must have plenty of homework to do."

"Yes, sir," she replied, again winking at me and causing the colour to return to my cheeks.

I opened the newspaper I had on my desk and started to read it, trying as hard as possible not to look at her.

I heard her rummage through her bag and place something on her desk. Still looking at the newspaper, although totally unable to concentrate on any of the words on the page, I heard the rustle of paper from her direction and assumed she had settled down to some work.

Periodically I turned the page of the newspaper, deliberately not looking in her direction and still unable to take in anything that was printed on the pages, completely unable to make up my mind how to proceed; should I go with my baser instincts and give her what she so obviously wanted, or should I protect my position as a teacher in the school she attends?

As I was trying to work through this dilemma in my head, it slowly dawned on me that I hadn't heard any pages turn from her direction for a while.

Surreptitiously I looked up at her desk, but she wasn't there. I looked around the room frantically, and with no sign of her immediately assumed she had slipped out of the room unnoticed.

I was just about to jump up and run out of the room to see if I could find her when I felt her hand between my legs, reaching for the flies on my trousers.

I jumped up from my chair and looked beneath my desk to see her on all fours, naked apart from the shoes and looking up at me, a fiery look in her eyes.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked.

"I was about to give you a blow-job," she replied, looking up at me all doe-eyed.

"Well you can't," I said, indignantly.

"Why not?" she asked, looking directly at the bulge in my trouser, "We're both adults, I'm consenting, and you certainly are."

"That's not the point," I replied, "I'm a teacher at this school and you're a pupil, I'd get sacked if anyone found out."

"Fair enough," she said, crawling out from underneath the table. She stood up in front of me, smiled sweetly and stroked my still bulging cock through my trousers. Reluctantly I brushed her hand away, and she turned to walk back to her desk, her clothes, I could now see from a standing position, discarded behind it.

With her back to me, she leant over and slowly put her knickers back on, wiggling her arse extravagantly as she did so. She then pulled on her skirt, still wiggling those sweet cheeks at me. She picked up her blouse, turned around and put her arms through the sleeves, shaking her perfectly formed tits ever so softly as she did so.

She then tied the shirt across her midriff and covered her breasts, the erect nipples all too obvious through the flimsy material. She then picked up her shoes and, placing one foot on the desk at a time, giving me further flashes of her pussy as she did so, put them back on her feet.

She then turned to face me and asked "If we had met in a pub tonight without me coming to detention, would you have known I was a student at this school?"

"No," I replied, "But that's not the point, is it? I know now."

"True," she replied, "But nobody knows you know, do they?"

"There's a record of you having detention tonight and that I took it," I said, mind racing to find the loophole that would allow me to follow the route my cock so desperately wanted to.

"No there isn't," she replied, "The list you have is a forgery, I did it myself. The truth is nobody got detention tonight, so as far as anybody is concerned, we both left at the last bell."

"How can I know that is true?" I asked, "As much as I would like to believe you, it's more than my job, maybe even my liberty, is worth."

"I'll show you," she said, a triumphant look in her eyes. She lifted a laptop case off the floor next to her desk, took the laptop out, started it up and opened the word document that was obviously the list that was on my desk.

"OK," I replied, "But we can't do anything here, there are cleaners working now and the caretaker will be doing his rounds soon, to make sure the place is empty."

As soon as the words left my mouth, there was the sound of footsteps in the hall outside. She quickly ducked under the desk, just in time to be out of sight as the caretaker entered the room.

"Everything OK in here, Mister Smith?" he asked, looking around as he did so.

"Fine," I replied, "Just finishing up now."

"Goodnight, then," he said. "Have a good weekend."

"Cheers," I replied, "You too."

As he closed the door, she stood up and said "We'd better leave separately; I'll come round to her house in one hour."

"Do you know where I live?" I asked.

"Of course I do," she replied, "I've been stalking you for months."

With that she ran out of the room, leaving me alone and bemused.

I gathered all my things, picked up her laptop which she had left behind, went to my car and drove home. Exactly one hour after she had left me, there was a ring on my doorbell.

My heart beating faster and my mouth feeling very dry, I quickly answered the door. She was stood in the doorway, a raincoat covering her from neck to knees, which was odd as it wasn't raining.

Looking quickly up and down the street, I said "Come in."

As she sashayed past me her perfume filled my nostrils, causing me to inhale deeply.

"Can I take your coat?" I asked, closing the door behind me as she entered the house.

"Sure," she answered, turning as she did so and slowly unbuttoning the coat.

As she peeled the coat off, I realised why she was wearing it. Underneath she was wearing only a black bustier, barely containing her ample bosom, and a pair of thigh length patent leather boots with heels even higher than the shoes she was wearing earlier. She passed me the coat, which I took from her automatically, drinking in her curvaceous body with my eyes.

She then turned away from me and walked towards the back of the house.

"Is the kitchen back here?" she asked, looking at me over her shoulder. I nodded confirmation, unable to speak or take my eyes off her sweet arse.

"Good," she said, "I'm hungry."

As I followed her into the kitchen, I said "Help yourself to anything you fancy."

"Oh I will," she replied, turning around suddenly and stretching up to kiss me.

As I returned her kiss, wrapping my arms around her waist and resting my hands on her arse, she undid the flies on my trousers, reached into my boxer shorts and removed my rapidly expanding cock, stroking it gently.

"Now that should satisfy," she said, breaking away from our embrace and looking down at my now fully erect cock.

She dropped to her knees and flicked her tongue across the head of my penis. I moaned softly, placing my hands on the back of her head as she took my throbbing member into her mouth, running her lips and tongue up and down it length, taking it deeper into her mouth with each forward stroke.

I could feel the pressure building in my balls and, as much as I was enjoying fucking her mouth, it was her pussy I really wanted. Placing my hands under her armpits, I gently encouraged her back onto her feet and then lifted her onto the kitchen table, kissing her with a fervour I had never felt before, the world outside our two bodies ceasing to exist as I drank in every sight, smell, sound, taste and touch of our increasingly passionate embrace.

I broke off from our kiss and peeled the bustier slowly off her, kissing each part of her body as it was revealed. I started by kissing the base of her neck and slowly moved down to her freshly exposed breasts. I took an erect nipple into my mouth and sucked hungrily, running my tongue round the areola, my hand roughly massaging the other breast and intermittently pinching the nipple.

As I moved down her body, kissing and licking her torso as I went, she laid back on the table, placing her hands on the back of my head as I reached her pussy. I peeled the bustier down over her boots and began to lick the area around her pussy, deliberately delaying the inevitable.

I softly ran my fingers up and down her inner thighs, each time getting closer to her pubic region, causing her to squirm under my strokes and licks.

I moved my fingers up the inside of her legs and gently penetrated her receptive and extremely moist passage with two of them. Gently rubbing the walls of her vagina, I finally let my tongue loose on her clitoris, her moans becoming ever louder and her hip movements ever more vigorous.

Suddenly, and without warning, I stopped and stood up, looking down at her beautiful naked form. Her disappointed groan was replaced by a yelp of delight as I took my still erect cock and rubbed the head of it against the lips of her pussy.

"Fuck me, now," she moaned, loving the teasing but desperate for the release of orgasm, her eyes ablaze with passion.

"Not yet," I replied, grinning. I continued to rub her pussy with my cock, easing the shaft between her lips and rubbing it against her clit.

Her movements became more frantic again and, sensing that she was about to cum I pushed my cock deep into her welcoming passage, rubbing her abandoned clitoris with the tip of my thumb.

Her whole body shook with the release of her orgasm, the muscles in her pussy contracting around my cock, milking it feverishly to the point of orgasm. Our cries of pleasure became as one as I released the contents of my balls deep into her still pulsating pussy, the shuddering running through my body causing me to collapse on top of her as both our bodies twitched in the afterglow of our respective orgasms.

"Wow, that was fantastic," I said, kissing her passionately on the mouth, my rapidly shrinking cock slipping out of her as we kissed.

"Hmm," she said, "Very nice, but the night's still young and I'm not leaving here until you have fulfilled all my desires.

"Sounds like fun," I replied, "What else do you have in mind?"